Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Fear Inoculum
User Name
Password
Matthew77's Avatar Matthew77
03-07-2012, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loveboat Captain View Post
I'm still proud of that analogy. It holds up completely!

As for music and drugs...

I know a girl who smokes a lot of weed. Like everyday. I smoke it occasionally. We were hanging out listening to music and I'd just put on Boredoms, Tool, Melvins and Floyd. She said she was surprised that I don't smoke more often because I listen to a lot of "Stoner" music. I;d never even thought of it that way.

So what's the connection?

Is it music that sounds better when you're on drugs?

Or music that was made by musicians on drugs?

Who would make your "Getting High" Playlist?
I have never considered Tool as stoner music. If I was to associate Tool's music with anything it would be trip music.
Old 03-07-2012, 03:34 PM   #721
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 15
Re: New Tool Album

Quote:
I'm still proud of that analogy. It holds up completely!

As for music and drugs...

I know a girl who smokes a lot of weed. Like everyday. I smoke it occasionally. We were hanging out listening to music and I'd just put on Boredoms, Tool, Melvins and Floyd. She said she was surprised that I don't smoke more often because I listen to a lot of "Stoner" music. I;d never even thought of it that way.

So what's the connection?

Is it music that sounds better when you're on drugs?

Or music that was made by musicians on drugs?

Who would make your "Getting High" Playlist?
I have never considered Tool as stoner music. If I was to associate Tool's music with anything it would be trip music.
03-07-2012, 03:39 PM

I wish I still had the pamphlet I got at Lolla 97. They were handing it out when you first walked in the gates and it gave a bio about every band on that tour. Tool's bio was really short. It said something to the effect of Tool being very mysterious and not liek being in the public eye and them being into Ketamine.

With that being said. I don't believe Tool creates music with drugs in mind. Yes their music apeals to people on drugs but it is appeals to sober people also. I just happened to enjoy Tool's music while tripping.

Last edited by Matthew77; 03-07-2012 at 03:47 PM..
Old 03-07-2012, 03:39 PM   #722
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 15

I wish I still had the pamphlet I got at Lolla 97. They were handing it out when you first walked in the gates and it gave a bio about every band on that tour. Tool's bio was really short. It said something to the effect of Tool being very mysterious and not liek being in the public eye and them being into Ketamine.

With that being said. I don't believe Tool creates music with drugs in mind. Yes their music apeals to people on drugs but it is appeals to sober people also. I just happened to enjoy Tool's music while tripping.

Last edited by Matthew77; 03-07-2012 at 03:47 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Bogart's Avatar Bogart
03-07-2012, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow004 View Post
new material??? What do you think? sounds like it could be legit!!! What do you guys think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5phN22j-YaI
Wow...I hope not
Old 03-07-2012, 06:48 PM   #723
Watch the Weather Change

Bincount™: 4444

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertow004 View Post
new material??? What do you think? sounds like it could be legit!!! What do you guys think?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5phN22j-YaI
Wow...I hope not
Neel's Avatar Neel
03-07-2012, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bogart View Post
Wow...I hope not
Where was that posted? I actually dig it, although I don't believe that any tool material has leaked.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:28 PM   #724
Just chillin

Bincount™: 16

Quote:
Wow...I hope not
Where was that posted? I actually dig it, although I don't believe that any tool material has leaked.
Bogart's Avatar Bogart
03-07-2012, 08:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neel View Post
It seemed very familiar, like an outtake from 10000 Days. It does sound like Tool, but I doubt it's new material. Doesn't seem like them to let something like that leak.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:39 PM   #725
Watch the Weather Change

Bincount™: 4444

Quote:
It seemed very familiar, like an outtake from 10000 Days. It does sound like Tool, but I doubt it's new material. Doesn't seem like them to let something like that leak.
Neel's Avatar Neel
03-07-2012, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Of all of the clips and songs that I have heard that were purported to be leaked tool (always just some other band) or a band that sounds like tool (always in a superficial way), that is the best sound-alike to tool that I have ever heard. Perhaps because all of the other bands that I'm told sound like Tool or songs that I am told are leaked tool are only labeled as such because they sound like terrible Tool ripoffs. That clip was tight.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:45 PM   #726
Just chillin

Quote:
Of all of the clips and songs that I have heard that were purported to be leaked tool (always just some other band) or a band that sounds like tool (always in a superficial way), that is the best sound-alike to tool that I have ever heard. Perhaps because all of the other bands that I'm told sound like Tool or songs that I am told are leaked tool are only labeled as such because they sound like terrible Tool ripoffs. That clip was tight.
hellboy1975's Avatar hellboy1975
03-07-2012, 08:50 PM

I saw that clip a few days ago, and on that particular youtube video, the poster was claiming it was something he kept after working in a studio where Tool recorded. Presuming that's true it's probably just a Rosetta Stoned demo or something.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:50 PM   #727
crows before hoes

Bincount™: 8619

I saw that clip a few days ago, and on that particular youtube video, the poster was claiming it was something he kept after working in a studio where Tool recorded. Presuming that's true it's probably just a Rosetta Stoned demo or something.
03-07-2012, 08:56 PM

I thought it was recycled Rosetta Stoned. I hope it isn't new because it sounds exactly like their old stuff. I actually believe this is them. Everything was dead-on.

edit: It's actually the pot if anything. On second listen that's the vibe I'm getting.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:56 PM   #728
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 67

I thought it was recycled Rosetta Stoned. I hope it isn't new because it sounds exactly like their old stuff. I actually believe this is them. Everything was dead-on.

edit: It's actually the pot if anything. On second listen that's the vibe I'm getting.
5th Eye's Avatar 5th Eye
03-07-2012, 09:08 PM

Sounds like the Pot + Triad. interesting mix. it's fake but not terrible.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:08 PM   #729
Super Bat Kiss

Bincount™: 9554

Sounds like the Pot + Triad. interesting mix. it's fake but not terrible.
03-07-2012, 09:41 PM

yeah the bass solo toward the end in the the pot was actually played by guitar in that video. the drums have the most similiar tone to dannys but that doesnt sound like adams silverbursts and that doesnt sound like any bass tone that justin has used. bottom line is i dont think its them.
Old 03-07-2012, 09:41 PM   #730
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1

yeah the bass solo toward the end in the the pot was actually played by guitar in that video. the drums have the most similiar tone to dannys but that doesnt sound like adams silverbursts and that doesnt sound like any bass tone that justin has used. bottom line is i dont think its them.
praefector's Avatar praefector
03-08-2012, 08:03 AM

tool have so many tropes in their music it is so easy to sound like them. feedback, single sustained notes with distortion, power chord riff in drop d, pick scrapes, tinny drums with lots of toms, some crazy bass riff with some delay...

i do not think this was recorded by tool. like mcnadd said, the bass tone for me is a dead giveaway. i suppose it could all be down to recording quality, but my money is on fake.

i would listen to more from whoever recorded this though. it is not terrible. a million times better than the pre-10k days "leaks"
Old 03-08-2012, 08:03 AM   #731
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1020

tool have so many tropes in their music it is so easy to sound like them. feedback, single sustained notes with distortion, power chord riff in drop d, pick scrapes, tinny drums with lots of toms, some crazy bass riff with some delay...

i do not think this was recorded by tool. like mcnadd said, the bass tone for me is a dead giveaway. i suppose it could all be down to recording quality, but my money is on fake.

i would listen to more from whoever recorded this though. it is not terrible. a million times better than the pre-10k days "leaks"
Loveboat Captain's Avatar Loveboat Captain
03-08-2012, 08:56 AM

This is very, very fake indeed. None of the instruments sound like what Tool actually sound like. Or are likely to ever sound like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hellboy1975 View Post
Explaining how you came to have this recording seems like overselling to me. Don't you think? Why go into details that could (presumably) risk your job or future jobs? We know how seriously Tool guard their material and it wouldn't be hard to figure out which studio worker leaked this. I wouldn't like to be on the wrong side of Danny Carey. He might curse me or something.

Secondly, if you worked at a studio where Tool recorded then why leak just 40 seconds of part of one song that doesn't feature Maynard at all?

But I must say it adds to the atmosphere of anticipation for the new album. This and all the high quality live recordings from this tour.

It's quite possible I'll be a 16 year old fanboy again by the time the new record rolls around.

I avoid cliches like the plague.
Old 03-08-2012, 08:56 AM   #732
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 200

This is very, very fake indeed. None of the instruments sound like what Tool actually sound like. Or are likely to ever sound like.

Quote:
Explaining how you came to have this recording seems like overselling to me. Don't you think? Why go into details that could (presumably) risk your job or future jobs? We know how seriously Tool guard their material and it wouldn't be hard to figure out which studio worker leaked this. I wouldn't like to be on the wrong side of Danny Carey. He might curse me or something.

Secondly, if you worked at a studio where Tool recorded then why leak just 40 seconds of part of one song that doesn't feature Maynard at all?

But I must say it adds to the atmosphere of anticipation for the new album. This and all the high quality live recordings from this tour.

It's quite possible I'll be a 16 year old fanboy again by the time the new record rolls around.

Neel's Avatar Neel
03-08-2012, 10:00 AM

Quote:
I would definitely disagree. I think the toms, snare, and ride sound exactly like Danny's sound. The effects used on the guitar and bass are not out of the realm of what Justin and Adam typically use.

Furthermore, I would consider the playing (style, riffs, etc) to be completely in line with how the band sounded on their last cd.

Last edited by Neel; 03-08-2012 at 10:02 AM..
Old 03-08-2012, 10:00 AM   #733
Just chillin

Quote:
I would definitely disagree. I think the toms, snare, and ride sound exactly like Danny's sound. The effects used on the guitar and bass are not out of the realm of what Justin and Adam typically use.

Furthermore, I would consider the playing (style, riffs, etc) to be completely in line with how the band sounded on their last cd.

Last edited by Neel; 03-08-2012 at 10:02 AM..
03-08-2012, 12:09 PM

Quote:

if baresi is producing again the guitars would have been mixed much higher, but the style is somewhat consistent. the tone still sounds off though.
Old 03-08-2012, 12:09 PM   #734

Quote:

if baresi is producing again the guitars would have been mixed much higher, but the style is somewhat consistent. the tone still sounds off though.
03-08-2012, 01:26 PM

Quote:
Not that this was a note on the Youtube video I saw, not something claimed by me personally...
Also I have a nagging feeling that I've heard this before during the pre-10k Days hysteria.
Old 03-08-2012, 01:26 PM   #735
crows before hoes

Quote:
Not that this was a note on the Youtube video I saw, not something claimed by me personally...
Also I have a nagging feeling that I've heard this before during the pre-10k Days hysteria.
03-08-2012, 02:05 PM

Who ever uploaded that video uploaded a part 2
Old 03-08-2012, 02:05 PM   #736
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 567

Who ever uploaded that video uploaded a part 2
03-08-2012, 02:36 PM

Right, which is just the new intro to schism they played. Not really a "part 2"

Quote:
It certainly sounds like it could be something left on the cutting room floor from 10kdays. That bit at the beginning is SOOO close to an excerpt from The Pot... like all you have to do is take one triplet out of it and its the same thing. The drumming also sounds like it's from The Pot or Rosetta Stoned.

Last edited by elusivEuphoria; 03-08-2012 at 02:44 PM..
Old 03-08-2012, 02:36 PM   #737
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860

Quote:
It certainly sounds like it could be something left on the cutting room floor from 10kdays. That bit at the beginning is SOOO close to an excerpt from The Pot... like all you have to do is take one triplet out of it and its the same thing. The drumming also sounds like it's from The Pot or Rosetta Stoned.

Last edited by elusivEuphoria; 03-08-2012 at 02:44 PM..
5th Eye's Avatar 5th Eye
03-08-2012, 02:38 PM

hmmm. the bass actually sounds a BIT more like Tool's, but not totally. more believable but obviously I'm still skeptical.

oh and it kind of sucks too
Old 03-08-2012, 02:38 PM   #738
Super Bat Kiss

hmmm. the bass actually sounds a BIT more like Tool's, but not totally. more believable but obviously I'm still skeptical.

oh and it kind of sucks too
03-08-2012, 02:40 PM

Doesn't the sucking making it more convincing?
Old 03-08-2012, 02:40 PM   #739
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860

Doesn't the sucking making it more convincing?
5th Eye's Avatar 5th Eye
03-08-2012, 02:43 PM

true dat
Old 03-08-2012, 02:43 PM   #740
Super Bat Kiss

true dat
03-08-2012, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by elusivEuphoria View Post
this makes total sense; it's a live version. that explains the crowd noises at the beginning :\
Old 03-08-2012, 02:44 PM   #741
Super Bat Kiss

Quote:
this makes total sense; it's a live version. that explains the crowd noises at the beginning :\
03-08-2012, 03:00 PM

I found the original video I saw a few days ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=6xMt0-jGjvE

According to the desciption:

Quote:
Uploaded by fiftyfiveseventy on Mar 1, 2012
I am a mixing engineer for some major projects, and a few demos were in the system of our clients. Some of you might think its of interest. ;)
Old 03-08-2012, 03:00 PM   #742
crows before hoes

I found the original video I saw a few days ago:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=6xMt0-jGjvE

According to the desciption:

Quote:
Uploaded by fiftyfiveseventy on Mar 1, 2012
I am a mixing engineer for some major projects, and a few demos were in the system of our clients. Some of you might think its of interest. ;)
03-08-2012, 03:25 PM

Quote:

well if there is one thing we know about tool it is that adam jones recycles a lot of his riffs and runs.

this is still fake though. the "part 2" that is nothing but the live schism intro only proves the fakeness of part 1.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:25 PM   #743

Quote:

well if there is one thing we know about tool it is that adam jones recycles a lot of his riffs and runs.

this is still fake though. the "part 2" that is nothing but the live schism intro only proves the fakeness of part 1.
Neel's Avatar Neel
03-08-2012, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by praefector View Post

I am not sure that anybody was ever implying that they were part 1 and 2 of the same song, just that the uploader wants people to believe that they are both parts of Tool's new material.

I don't even care if it the first snip is Tool or not, I'm just really interested in hearing who it is. They sound pretty good. A lot of people seem to have theories about people taking bits and pieces of other tool songs and stitching them together. I am not aware of any way to do that with this level of fidelity. Props to anybody who can, cause they are damn good at what they do.
Old 03-08-2012, 03:43 PM   #744
Just chillin

Quote:

I am not sure that anybody was ever implying that they were part 1 and 2 of the same song, just that the uploader wants people to believe that they are both parts of Tool's new material.

I don't even care if it the first snip is Tool or not, I'm just really interested in hearing who it is. They sound pretty good. A lot of people seem to have theories about people taking bits and pieces of other tool songs and stitching them together. I am not aware of any way to do that with this level of fidelity. Props to anybody who can, cause they are damn good at what they do.
03-08-2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:

yeah, i wasn't either... were you? what was the purpose of pointing that out?

my point was: why would someone with access to leaked tool recordings post a live clip that has been widely available on the net for a month? and post it under "new album 2012" like the other supposed leak?

fake-tastic.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:52 PM   #745

Quote:

my point was: why would someone with access to leaked tool recordings post a live clip that has been widely available on the net for a month? and post it under "new album 2012" like the other supposed leak?

fake-tastic.
Neel's Avatar Neel
03-08-2012, 07:08 PM

Quote:

fake-tastic.
Sorry, I misunderstood.

In any case, I am definitely not trying to argue that it is real. I want to believe that it is, because I like it and I do think it sounds like them, but I really doubt it for so many reasons.
Old 03-08-2012, 07:08 PM   #746
Just chillin

Quote:

fake-tastic.
Sorry, I misunderstood.

In any case, I am definitely not trying to argue that it is real. I want to believe that it is, because I like it and I do think it sounds like them, but I really doubt it for so many reasons.
Vein's Avatar Vein
03-09-2012, 07:19 AM

Quote:

fake-tastic.
Because the guy just copied his original title and put [Part 2] on it?

Or maybe because the new intro to Schism will probably make it on the new album, so if you want to be technical it IS new material that will probably be on the new album.
Old 03-09-2012, 07:19 AM   #747
gaufre

Bincount™: 234

Quote:

fake-tastic.

Or maybe because the new intro to Schism will probably make it on the new album, so if you want to be technical it IS new material that will probably be on the new album.
03-09-2012, 08:58 AM

Why is everybody so convinced that the new schism intro will make it to the new album? To me it sounds like something anyone who's ever listened to Tool could knock up if someone said "Write us a thing to play before schism". It just sounds like jamming to me.

As for the "part one" clip....it all sounds too digital. The guitar tone gives itself away when it slides down at about 25 secs. The bass sounds too thin and treated with effects that sound just terrible. The drums I'm not sure on. They'd be the hardest to replicate, that's for sure. And they had me convinced first listen. But there's just something "Off" about it. In any case, like somebody else said, it has a definite 10,000 Days vibe going on.

And again, I'd imagine that Tool closely control how many people have access to their recordings/recording space. But even if this guy DID have some stuff. Why just release this little bit?

Old 03-09-2012, 08:58 AM   #748
Level 10 - Vehement

Why is everybody so convinced that the new schism intro will make it to the new album? To me it sounds like something anyone who's ever listened to Tool could knock up if someone said "Write us a thing to play before schism". It just sounds like jamming to me.

As for the "part one" clip....it all sounds too digital. The guitar tone gives itself away when it slides down at about 25 secs. The bass sounds too thin and treated with effects that sound just terrible. The drums I'm not sure on. They'd be the hardest to replicate, that's for sure. And they had me convinced first listen. But there's just something "Off" about it. In any case, like somebody else said, it has a definite 10,000 Days vibe going on.

And again, I'd imagine that Tool closely control how many people have access to their recordings/recording space. But even if this guy DID have some stuff. Why just release this little bit?

03-09-2012, 09:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vein View Post

and im saying that the fact that this guy posted a live clip as a "leak" invalidates the "part 1" as being what he claims it to be.
Old 03-09-2012, 09:10 AM   #749

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vein View Post

and im saying that the fact that this guy posted a live clip as a "leak" invalidates the "part 1" as being what he claims it to be.
03-09-2012, 09:14 AM

Quote:
the bass line seems pretty developed and is consistent from show to show and the chords adam uses indicate a melodic pattern.

i think it will be on the album, but might not be the backbone of a whole track. im sure no one has forgotten that the "jamming" they did on the lateralus tour ended up being prominent in wings/days.

Quote:

the bass guitar's noticeably un-bass sound was a giveaway. i agree the guitar tone is wrong too. it has a 10k days vibe, as in the riff and rhythm is basically an amalgamation of two songs from that album. like i said before, tool uses so many tropes in their music that emulating them is fairly simple. getting their exact sound quality is another thing altogether.

it sounds like the person who recorded the pre-10k days "leaks" improved a bit.

Quote:
not exactly a good method of refutation.

Last edited by praefector; 03-09-2012 at 09:15 AM..
Old 03-09-2012, 09:14 AM   #750

Quote:
the bass line seems pretty developed and is consistent from show to show and the chords adam uses indicate a melodic pattern.

i think it will be on the album, but might not be the backbone of a whole track. im sure no one has forgotten that the "jamming" they did on the lateralus tour ended up being prominent in wings/days.

Quote:

the bass guitar's noticeably un-bass sound was a giveaway. i agree the guitar tone is wrong too. it has a 10k days vibe, as in the riff and rhythm is basically an amalgamation of two songs from that album. like i said before, tool uses so many tropes in their music that emulating them is fairly simple. getting their exact sound quality is another thing altogether.

it sounds like the person who recorded the pre-10k days "leaks" improved a bit.

Quote:

Last edited by praefector; 03-09-2012 at 09:15 AM..
Neel's Avatar Neel
03-09-2012, 10:18 AM

Quote:
I have always felt that Justin's use of octavizers and whammy pedals to raise his pitch out of the typical bass spectrum was one of the signatures of his sound.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:18 AM   #751
Just chillin

Quote:
I have always felt that Justin's use of octavizers and whammy pedals to raise his pitch out of the typical bass spectrum was one of the signatures of his sound.
03-09-2012, 11:15 AM

Quote:
mmhmm... and he manages to still carry the low end like a bass should.

the bass in this "leak" is missing that essential quality.
Old 03-09-2012, 11:15 AM   #752

Quote:
mmhmm... and he manages to still carry the low end like a bass should.

the bass in this "leak" is missing that essential quality.
03-10-2012, 07:06 AM

Quote:

This is true. But don't you think it fits Schism so well that it sounds like a thing developed specifically to usher that song in? I mean there was a lot of "between songs" noodling going on on the 10,000 days tour. Synth parts and stuff.

Quote:
Well it's not solid but I know if I had access to leaked Tool stuff I would make a huge deal out of it. And I'd post more than what he posted.

Old 03-10-2012, 07:06 AM   #753
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:

This is true. But don't you think it fits Schism so well that it sounds like a thing developed specifically to usher that song in? I mean there was a lot of "between songs" noodling going on on the 10,000 days tour. Synth parts and stuff.

Quote:
Well it's not solid but I know if I had access to leaked Tool stuff I would make a huge deal out of it. And I'd post more than what he posted.

Gnosis Ordo's Avatar Gnosis Ordo
03-10-2012, 07:47 AM

I was at the hampton show, I heard the intro to schism, it's just a broken up version of the chords that are already in the song. When they started playing it, I heard schism.
Old 03-10-2012, 07:47 AM   #754
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 135

I was at the hampton show, I heard the intro to schism, it's just a broken up version of the chords that are already in the song. When they started playing it, I heard schism.
03-10-2012, 04:00 PM

Quote:
well obviously it is being played to usher in schism, so it needs to sound a bit like schism. tool doesn't jump through a lot of keys or modes, so many of their songs could be mashed together and sound coherent. there's a groove to this that is different to me than schism. i think that's what makes it different than the 10k days "jamming"... it sounds like it could be part of a song.

Quote:
then again, i might leak 30 seconds at a time to get a bunch of views on my youtube channel and get people riled up in anticipation.

Last edited by praefector; 03-10-2012 at 04:02 PM..
Old 03-10-2012, 04:00 PM   #755

Quote:
well obviously it is being played to usher in schism, so it needs to sound a bit like schism. tool doesn't jump through a lot of keys or modes, so many of their songs could be mashed together and sound coherent. there's a groove to this that is different to me than schism. i think that's what makes it different than the 10k days "jamming"... it sounds like it could be part of a song.

Quote:
then again, i might leak 30 seconds at a time to get a bunch of views on my youtube channel and get people riled up in anticipation.

Last edited by praefector; 03-10-2012 at 04:02 PM..
03-13-2012, 02:13 PM

Quote:
I'm still not totally convinced but time well tell. It sounded like a promising piece of music no matter what it is.

Quote:
I would totally do that. But I'd advertise that I had it. "Another 30 seconds next week, stay tuned kids, will Maynard appear? ooOooOoOH".

On a related note, how do we think that this....

http://www.bonnaroo.com/more-artists-just-announced/

...will affect the productivity on the new Tool album? I know it's just one so far but does it indicate Puscifer getting a little more serious?

Old 03-13-2012, 02:13 PM   #756
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
I'm still not totally convinced but time well tell. It sounded like a promising piece of music no matter what it is.

Quote:
I would totally do that. But I'd advertise that I had it. "Another 30 seconds next week, stay tuned kids, will Maynard appear? ooOooOoOH".

On a related note, how do we think that this....

http://www.bonnaroo.com/more-artists-just-announced/

...will affect the productivity on the new Tool album? I know it's just one so far but does it indicate Puscifer getting a little more serious?

03-13-2012, 02:24 PM

I guess it depends on if the gig is a one off I supposed. A gig in isolation wouldn't have much effect on the Tool record.
Old 03-13-2012, 02:24 PM   #757
crows before hoes

I guess it depends on if the gig is a one off I supposed. A gig in isolation wouldn't have much effect on the Tool record.
03-13-2012, 02:46 PM

This is what I'm curious about. There's no doubt that Parole was the most focused release from Puscifer, I wonder if Maynard feels it deserves some more shows?

Old 03-13-2012, 02:46 PM   #758
Level 10 - Vehement

This is what I'm curious about. There's no doubt that Parole was the most focused release from Puscifer, I wonder if Maynard feels it deserves some more shows?

dan's Avatar dan
03-13-2012, 03:03 PM

Quote:
I bet you and praefactor can fill 20 more pages with theories on this!

Edit: 20 pages which I look forward to reading.

Last edited by dan; 03-13-2012 at 03:14 PM..
Old 03-13-2012, 03:03 PM   #759
dan
tool fan

Bincount™: 33962

Quote:
I bet you and praefactor can fill 20 more pages with theories on this!

Edit: 20 pages which I look forward to reading.

Last edited by dan; 03-13-2012 at 03:14 PM..
03-13-2012, 04:03 PM

Quote:
i still think of puscifer as "the spillover project" but it is nice to see maynard out there enjoying his performing.

either that or the wine isnt selling... people want their cake.
Old 03-13-2012, 04:03 PM   #760

Quote:
i still think of puscifer as "the spillover project" but it is nice to see maynard out there enjoying his performing.

either that or the wine isnt selling... people want their cake.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply