opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Poetry & Prose
User Name
Password
Old 06-18-2003, 10:18 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
me (and maybe you, too)

i've been nowhere- is that a place to be?

i've seen nothing- is that something to see?

i don't necessarily wish that there were answers for me; i only wish that i wouldn't "necessarily" need them. my being is the result of thorough decision making processes enacted by my human mind; i wish that i could tell myself exactly how i want it to think/not think.

it's not about order- it's not even about rules. it's probably about my being here and typing this- as if communication is an outlet of some sort... fucking garbage...

i think human communication is bullshit- it puts ideas in terms we can understand, and helps us discuss those ideas with fellow humans. the fact that those ideas can be enclosed by finite definitions and limited possibilities is absolutely contradictory; nothing should be subject to limits. rather, nothing "should" be subject to limits.

this is all infinite/eternal/immortal- the human brain can't even begin to understand. i'll choose to live outside of the system and see how long the system can put up with my dissidence.

i'm weak and strong and everything in between. fuck communication...

let's reach what really matters, already...

that is, let's reach what we logically can "never" reach.

who's kidding who: i don't even are about "we"; i care abour "i".

i want to reach the space beyond what's limited.

i want to stop communicating...
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: