View Poll Results: The Dark Knight
Thought the movie sucked (which I couldn't possibly fathom) 0 0%
Thought the movie was okay or good but could have been done better 0 0%
Thought the movie kicked all forms of ass 4 100.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
Inner_Eulogy's Avatar Inner_Eulogy
07-31-2008, 10:27 AM

I haven't seen anybody say anything about this yet so I figured what the hell.

Last edited by Inner_Eulogy; 07-31-2008 at 10:30 AM..
Old 07-31-2008, 10:27 AM   #1
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 135
The Dark Knight

I haven't seen anybody say anything about this yet so I figured what the hell.

Last edited by Inner_Eulogy; 07-31-2008 at 10:30 AM..
OFFLINE |  
07-31-2008, 10:32 AM

The only complaints I have are that he sounded lame trying too hard to talk like Batman when in costume and that the new Gyllenhal chick could've easily been replaced with a pug faced dog and no one would've ever known the difference

Heath Ledger deserves several awards without a doubt for his role playing the Joker, it couldn't have been done any better...there's just NO WAY.
Old 07-31-2008, 10:32 AM   #2
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Re: The Dark Knight

The only complaints I have are that he sounded lame trying too hard to talk like Batman when in costume and that the new Gyllenhal chick could've easily been replaced with a pug faced dog and no one would've ever known the difference

Heath Ledger deserves several awards without a doubt for his role playing the Joker, it couldn't have been done any better...there's just NO WAY.
07-31-2008, 11:14 AM

Epic. And the issues pointed out already are the most you could say negatively, but since those things were such a little part of the film, they are very excusable. Except the fact that they can't bring back the Joker character; perfectly done, not the lame joke quipping Jack Nicholson crap, this joker was sadistic with tongue in cheek humor. Forget the sensationalism of the actor, the character was excellent. Done
Old 07-31-2008, 11:14 AM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

Epic. And the issues pointed out already are the most you could say negatively, but since those things were such a little part of the film, they are very excusable. Except the fact that they can't bring back the Joker character; perfectly done, not the lame joke quipping Jack Nicholson crap, this joker was sadistic with tongue in cheek humor. Forget the sensationalism of the actor, the character was excellent. Done
07-31-2008, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
Totally agreed. I can't wait for it to come out on Blu-Ray, I'm really hoping they'll have an uncut/unrated version.
Old 07-31-2008, 11:55 AM   #4
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetoAtreides View Post
Totally agreed. I can't wait for it to come out on Blu-Ray, I'm really hoping they'll have an uncut/unrated version.
07-31-2008, 12:00 PM

Yummy, I saw it in IMAX, and was blown away. For the City-scape scenes they broke the Widescreen format and made it the entire screen (4:3) so you could truly feel the awesomeness of it all. And the big explosion towards the end (trying not to get condemned by the spoiler police) was seriously epic. my teeth were rattling. Can't wait for #3, although I'm concerned as to who/what will be the villain(s). Hopefully it's not Gotham vs. Batman...
Old 07-31-2008, 12:00 PM   #5
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0

Yummy, I saw it in IMAX, and was blown away. For the City-scape scenes they broke the Widescreen format and made it the entire screen (4:3) so you could truly feel the awesomeness of it all. And the big explosion towards the end (trying not to get condemned by the spoiler police) was seriously epic. my teeth were rattling. Can't wait for #3, although I'm concerned as to who/what will be the villain(s). Hopefully it's not Gotham vs. Batman...
07-31-2008, 01:55 PM

the joker
Old 07-31-2008, 01:55 PM   #6
Smokes poutine every day

Bincount™: 6367

the joker
OFFLINE |  
07-31-2008, 02:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
the joker
Gee Hodge, that says an awful lot
Old 07-31-2008, 02:24 PM   #7
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
the joker
Gee Hodge, that says an awful lot
07-31-2008, 02:41 PM

this thread already exists in Reviews and this is not the proper subforum at all
Old 07-31-2008, 02:41 PM   #8
dan
tool fan

Bincount™: 33962

this thread already exists in Reviews and this is not the proper subforum at all

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply