opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Lateralus » Artwork
User Name
Password
Old 07-24-2007, 07:55 AM   #1
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Transparency puzzle

Did anyone else break up the pages of the booklet, pull out the staple and the turn the different images until they saw an angel in there and then maybe left it at that maybe kept playing with it for hours while listening to music? (not tool, maybe that 1 guy) I did I can't say why, it just struck me a strange how the slits one the page with the small pentagram above the lungs just don't really seem to have any purpose but perhaps to form the wings of an angel when it's turned over and upside down, I don't know. Maybe I'm just crazy. That's ok with me. I have quite a bit of time on my hands I guess, since I killed my tv. Neewais, sure is good art, oh boy. That Alex Grey... ha he uh oh yeah I think when you die, you have quite a bit of time to think about what you've done, considering the fact that Galileo(I think Galileo) had his assistant count his eyblinks after the church sliced his head of in the guillotine. He counted like 8 or 11 something. Anyway, I have come to experience that time is relative, as in when you're having a really shitty day at work or something, it seems to last forever, while when you're enjoying yourself, say partying, or swimming, or making something like art, making love, or having some Dhyana time, it FLIES by. Now imagine how fun your death will be! Yippie! Not to mention a huge burst of adrenaline, seratonin, dopamine, pineal DMT, etc. etc. etc. that will accompany you shitting your pants.
Weeeeee!!! Now going out in a plane crash doesn't seem so awful after all. Think about how fun if your stuck in a little box, unable to escape from tv land for all of eternity? That's what I think hell is... Heaven? eh not sure nobody's ever gotten there.
Keep trying though! Good LUCK! Confuscias
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2007, 10:13 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Transparency puzzle

I'm not about to mutilate my precious Lateralus artwork, but that does sound interesting... perhaps take a picture?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: