Stinkfist (Extended)
46 & 2
Schism (Extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right in Two (Intension intro)
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus (Extended with guys from King Crimson)
Vicarious

DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW

If you have a review of the show, post it. Back and forth bitching at each other will be deleted along with everything else that is not a show review.

Any other questions? Look here.

Last edited by paraflux; 05-23-2007 at 05:13 AM..
Old 04-27-2007, 10:05 AM   #1
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
2007/05/22 - Corpus Christi, TX - American Bank Center

Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist (Extended)
46 & 2
Schism (Extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Vicarious

DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW

If you have a review of the show, post it. Back and forth bitching at each other will be deleted along with everything else that is not a show review.

Any other questions? Look here.

Last edited by paraflux; 05-23-2007 at 05:13 AM..
OFFLINE |  
nickjames07's Avatar nickjames07
05-22-2007, 10:23 PM

Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist (Extended)
46 & 2
Schism (Extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Vicarious

Show time: 2 hours

Wow... just fucking amazing...

1st time seeing Tool and I must say that I wasn't disappointed at all. I don't even care that they didn't play Aenema, everything else was great. The visuals, the sounds, everything fell into place and I don't think I heard anybody mess up once.

Jambi is a pretty good opener, really got things goin and Maynard's air bull riding was great.

Stinkfist was amazing, the extra bridge was awesome with Danny's drumming.

Lost Keys would have been great if they had done the whole thing, but it was good nonetheless. Rosetta Stoned was intense, Maynard says that shit even faster than on the record.

Right in Two absolutely amazing.

Wings/10,000 Days was probably the most intense but mellow song with all the lasers and Maynard on the keyboard.

Lateralus was the best song of the night. I have no words to describe it. Maynard told the crowd "Trey Gunn and Pat Mastelotto come on down, you're the next contestants on The Price is Right" and after they left I believe he said "We call that the wafflehouse shuffle."

He didn't say a whole lot to the crowd, opened with "The home of Daniel Lohner, Danny Renholder.... Corpus Christi, Texas" and had us sing along during one of the songs while holding the mic stand between his legs.

They ended on Vicarious which was great as well. Really awesome visuals for that.

They did the group hug thing and brought Trey and Pat back out to shake hands with them. Tossed out some stuff and then left. I figured they would come back to do Aenema but the house lights came on.

All in all, no complaints, amazing fucking show. Period.
Old 05-22-2007, 10:23 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/22 - Corpus Christi, TX - American Bank Center

Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist (Extended)
46 & 2
Schism (Extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Vicarious

Show time: 2 hours

Wow... just fucking amazing...

1st time seeing Tool and I must say that I wasn't disappointed at all. I don't even care that they didn't play Aenema, everything else was great. The visuals, the sounds, everything fell into place and I don't think I heard anybody mess up once.

Jambi is a pretty good opener, really got things goin and Maynard's air bull riding was great.

Stinkfist was amazing, the extra bridge was awesome with Danny's drumming.

Lost Keys would have been great if they had done the whole thing, but it was good nonetheless. Rosetta Stoned was intense, Maynard says that shit even faster than on the record.

Right in Two absolutely amazing.

Wings/10,000 Days was probably the most intense but mellow song with all the lasers and Maynard on the keyboard.

Lateralus was the best song of the night. I have no words to describe it. Maynard told the crowd "Trey Gunn and Pat Mastelotto come on down, you're the next contestants on The Price is Right" and after they left I believe he said "We call that the wafflehouse shuffle."

He didn't say a whole lot to the crowd, opened with "The home of Daniel Lohner, Danny Renholder.... Corpus Christi, Texas" and had us sing along during one of the songs while holding the mic stand between his legs.

They ended on Vicarious which was great as well. Really awesome visuals for that.

They did the group hug thing and brought Trey and Pat back out to shake hands with them. Tossed out some stuff and then left. I figured they would come back to do Aenema but the house lights came on.

All in all, no complaints, amazing fucking show. Period.
OFFLINE |  
d9inch
05-22-2007, 10:26 PM

awesome show, the bank center in corpus got fucking rocked out

JAMBI
STINKFIST
46 & 2
SCHISM
LOST KEYS
ROSETA STONED
INTENSION INTRO / RIGHT IN TWO
WINGS FOR MARIE
10,000 DAYS
LATERALUS
VICARIOUS

worth the wait...

LIKE I SAID AWESOME SHOW; AND TO THE EVENT STAFF MEMBER THAT KEPT ON TELLING ME TO STOP STANDING ON MY CHAIR, YOU CAN SUCK A FAT COCK
Old 05-22-2007, 10:26 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

awesome show, the bank center in corpus got fucking rocked out

JAMBI
STINKFIST
46 & 2
SCHISM
LOST KEYS
ROSETA STONED
INTENSION INTRO / RIGHT IN TWO
WINGS FOR MARIE
10,000 DAYS
LATERALUS
VICARIOUS

worth the wait...

LIKE I SAID AWESOME SHOW; AND TO THE EVENT STAFF MEMBER THAT KEPT ON TELLING ME TO STOP STANDING ON MY CHAIR, YOU CAN SUCK A FAT COCK
OFFLINE |  
texastool's Avatar texastool
05-22-2007, 10:28 PM

Set List:

Jambi
Stinkfist (extended)
Forty Six & 2
Schism (extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Intension intro
Right In Two
Wings pt 1
10,000 Days
Lateralus (with drummer and bassist of King Crimson for extended jam)
Vicarious

This show rocked! Maynard was into it the whole show! The crowd, the lights, the lasers....everything! Perfect! I was in San Antonio last night and was expecting the same, but we got VICARIOUS here in Corpus! Tool came on stage at 9:00 and got off stage at 11:05....Maybe it was the smaller venue, but the crowd here in Corpus really was into the whole thing. The band, including Maynard, stayed on stage for a while after the show, gave each other the "group hug" and high fives and also invited the guys from King Crimson back on stage for an encore applause! Totally Awesome!!!

Last edited by texastool; 05-22-2007 at 10:34 PM..
Old 05-22-2007, 10:28 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Set List:

Jambi
Stinkfist (extended)
Forty Six & 2
Schism (extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Intension intro
Right In Two
Wings pt 1
10,000 Days
Lateralus (with drummer and bassist of King Crimson for extended jam)
Vicarious

This show rocked! Maynard was into it the whole show! The crowd, the lights, the lasers....everything! Perfect! I was in San Antonio last night and was expecting the same, but we got VICARIOUS here in Corpus! Tool came on stage at 9:00 and got off stage at 11:05....Maybe it was the smaller venue, but the crowd here in Corpus really was into the whole thing. The band, including Maynard, stayed on stage for a while after the show, gave each other the "group hug" and high fives and also invited the guys from King Crimson back on stage for an encore applause! Totally Awesome!!!

Last edited by texastool; 05-22-2007 at 10:34 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Ion
05-22-2007, 11:18 PM

just got back in from Corpus to SA and was probably the best of the 4 shows I've been to on this tour as the sound was amazing and our seats were on FL2 row H......setlist is correct and another thing to note was the intension intro was considerably shorter than SA and Ft. Worth...crowd was good and visuals were great even though we were on the floor....after last nights show in SA I was crossing my fingers after Lateralus ended and sure enough they played Vicarious so I was pretty happy with the outcome of this show......hope they don't take too long to come back to texas as I'll probably try to go to all the texas shows again!

spiral out
Old 05-22-2007, 11:18 PM   #5
Ion
Level 1 - Lurker

just got back in from Corpus to SA and was probably the best of the 4 shows I've been to on this tour as the sound was amazing and our seats were on FL2 row H......setlist is correct and another thing to note was the intension intro was considerably shorter than SA and Ft. Worth...crowd was good and visuals were great even though we were on the floor....after last nights show in SA I was crossing my fingers after Lateralus ended and sure enough they played Vicarious so I was pretty happy with the outcome of this show......hope they don't take too long to come back to texas as I'll probably try to go to all the texas shows again!

spiral out
05-23-2007, 12:48 AM

FUCKING TOOL!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!

To all of the people that complain about TOOL concerts - why do you even go? I don't understand. If TOOL is so disappointing then why don't you spend your money on a nice Fall Out Boy ticket? It's fucking TOOL!!!!!!!! Their worst day is better than any other show you are going to see.

WOW!!!! We had the chance to see Trey and Pat of "King Crimson" like San Antonio did, and all I can say is that I am thankfull. If you complainers expected Maynard to come down off of the stage and suck each and everyone off then yes, you should be disappointed. Otherwise, you are seeing TOOL and you should be happy with anything they give you. I would pay to hear them play one song over and over for two hours........It's fucking TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wings and 10,000 days was pretty much perfect.......I think they are getting the hang of that one. Lateralus was......well, I don't even know what to say.

"It's time for ME to let you go" - wow.....goose bumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am inspired and I feel like doing something good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-23-2007, 12:48 AM   #6
Banned.

Bincount™: 2

FUCKING TOOL!!!!!!!!!!! Yes!!!!!!!!!!

To all of the people that complain about TOOL concerts - why do you even go? I don't understand. If TOOL is so disappointing then why don't you spend your money on a nice Fall Out Boy ticket? It's fucking TOOL!!!!!!!! Their worst day is better than any other show you are going to see.

WOW!!!! We had the chance to see Trey and Pat of "King Crimson" like San Antonio did, and all I can say is that I am thankfull. If you complainers expected Maynard to come down off of the stage and suck each and everyone off then yes, you should be disappointed. Otherwise, you are seeing TOOL and you should be happy with anything they give you. I would pay to hear them play one song over and over for two hours........It's fucking TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wings and 10,000 days was pretty much perfect.......I think they are getting the hang of that one. Lateralus was......well, I don't even know what to say.

"It's time for ME to let you go" - wow.....goose bumps!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am inspired and I feel like doing something good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank You TOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OFFLINE |  
roderyck
05-23-2007, 05:46 AM

i was on fl3 row q seat 13 and it was great. i think the other posts summed it up. it was my 1st tool concert so i don't have others to compare it to but, wow.

and to the guy standing on his chair; shame on the staff member for making you get down. them being concerned about safety and stuff. i always thought the event staff were just there to enjoy the show. not to mention standing on chairs tend to block other people's view and they'd have likely knocked you off. i'm sure the guy who kept pointing the laser at maynard probably thought his ticket gave him the right to do whatever the hell he wanted too.
Old 05-23-2007, 05:46 AM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

i was on fl3 row q seat 13 and it was great. i think the other posts summed it up. it was my 1st tool concert so i don't have others to compare it to but, wow.

and to the guy standing on his chair; shame on the staff member for making you get down. them being concerned about safety and stuff. i always thought the event staff were just there to enjoy the show. not to mention standing on chairs tend to block other people's view and they'd have likely knocked you off. i'm sure the guy who kept pointing the laser at maynard probably thought his ticket gave him the right to do whatever the hell he wanted too.
OFFLINE |  
psychedeliczombie
05-23-2007, 06:03 AM

okay i drove from louisiana to san antonio for that show for the second time being my ticket was in september, and yeah i would of like to have gotten a little extra, but i still thought it was an awesome performance, this is actually my first post ever and i think people just want to much from a band that gives you a two hour performance every night its the 10,000 days tour not the undertow tour. San Antonio was awesome the crowd was really into it, i was in the 117 section just behind justin and danny aside from the two girls who didn't belong no one sat down in that section.

Then i made my way to Corpus Christi, smaller venue slightly better sound, performance wise better, yes indeed, but there's no way corpus' crowd was into it, the whole section i was in from the first two chairs on row 1 to the last row 25 or so me and a few other people were standing, the only time i really got a since that people were into it was for Lateralus and vicarious, [not counting the lighters for wings for marie, which brings another point, i felt like i was the only one at corpus who kept his lighter on during wings for marie/10,000 days i figured its the point of lighting up the lighter for the song not the break before the song] but anyway, great performance nothing to complain about from Tool, i think its my 9th show and i have Baton Rouge and Pensacola to see, but just felt too many people were sitting on there asses, making singing along but get up its TOOL not a movie

Can't wait for Baton Rouge and Pensacola, Look for me i'll be the guy who'll switch back and forth from two lighters during the entire wings/10,000 days song and i won't ever sit down so if you behind me and sitting because you don't want to stand tough shit i'm not sitting
Old 05-23-2007, 06:03 AM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

okay i drove from louisiana to san antonio for that show for the second time being my ticket was in september, and yeah i would of like to have gotten a little extra, but i still thought it was an awesome performance, this is actually my first post ever and i think people just want to much from a band that gives you a two hour performance every night its the 10,000 days tour not the undertow tour. San Antonio was awesome the crowd was really into it, i was in the 117 section just behind justin and danny aside from the two girls who didn't belong no one sat down in that section.

Then i made my way to Corpus Christi, smaller venue slightly better sound, performance wise better, yes indeed, but there's no way corpus' crowd was into it, the whole section i was in from the first two chairs on row 1 to the last row 25 or so me and a few other people were standing, the only time i really got a since that people were into it was for Lateralus and vicarious, [not counting the lighters for wings for marie, which brings another point, i felt like i was the only one at corpus who kept his lighter on during wings for marie/10,000 days i figured its the point of lighting up the lighter for the song not the break before the song] but anyway, great performance nothing to complain about from Tool, i think its my 9th show and i have Baton Rouge and Pensacola to see, but just felt too many people were sitting on there asses, making singing along but get up its TOOL not a movie

Can't wait for Baton Rouge and Pensacola, Look for me i'll be the guy who'll switch back and forth from two lighters during the entire wings/10,000 days song and i won't ever sit down so if you behind me and sitting because you don't want to stand tough shit i'm not sitting
OFFLINE |  
guitarpete987
05-23-2007, 06:31 AM

Well, this is my fifth Tool show, and I've gotta say, as far as sound, band energy and performance, and definitely crowd energy (at least where I was sitting in Section 107, row 4) this was the best of them all. I loved the size of the arena -- intimate enough to get a good view of the band from anywhere and the whole show sounded AWESOME.

Despite the fact that I had seen every song performed here before -- except for Right In Two, which was unfuckingbelieveable live -- the band just seemed TOTALLY on point and totally in the groove.

I was surprised how well Jambi works as an opener, especially since it has been slowed down about 5 beats per minute. It really helps the song groove more and feels more heavy.

Wow there's so much to say! Judging by the huge drop in audience energy, I think a lot of fans still don't listen to Rosetta Stoned enough to really "get" it, but for me, the best part of the show was the entire sequence of Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned/Right In Two/Wings/10K Days. The combination of visuals (which were all much improved over their Dallas AAC performance -- GOTTA LOVE UFOs!) and flawless musical execution just nearly had me in tears!

I have to admit Wings/10,000 Days on the album I can only listen to once in a while, just because I have a very busy lifestyle that doesn't allow me to become fully immersed in the music I love all the time. But seeing this song live again has me fully convinced it is their opus. Performed this way, it's probably the greatest song of the last 20 years, and they made me believe it.

I go to a lot of concerts, and I've gotta say after all these years Tool is still THE live band of our generation. I think one reason the setlist is so static is because the visuals are so scripted. I wish people would just STOP with their preconceived expectations and song wish lists and just accept the art that is presented to them in its entirety, because the combination of visuals/music you get here as a whole is unmatched. If you just let go and allow yourself to become immersed in the art they are creating for you and just forget about "oh I hope they play this song or that song" it helps you appreciate it so much more.

I actually heard the crowd sing the last line of vicarious when he held up the mic! It felt pretty good! Oh and it was also sweet when Adam and Justin pulled out their lighters with the crowd. The King Crimson guest stars also did a great job before the show and during Lateralus.

Thanks guys, and come to Corpus again! Worth every penny and the drive from the RGV!

Last edited by guitarpete987; 05-23-2007 at 06:35 AM..
Old 05-23-2007, 06:31 AM   #9
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4

Well, this is my fifth Tool show, and I've gotta say, as far as sound, band energy and performance, and definitely crowd energy (at least where I was sitting in Section 107, row 4) this was the best of them all. I loved the size of the arena -- intimate enough to get a good view of the band from anywhere and the whole show sounded AWESOME.

Despite the fact that I had seen every song performed here before -- except for Right In Two, which was unfuckingbelieveable live -- the band just seemed TOTALLY on point and totally in the groove.

I was surprised how well Jambi works as an opener, especially since it has been slowed down about 5 beats per minute. It really helps the song groove more and feels more heavy.

Wow there's so much to say! Judging by the huge drop in audience energy, I think a lot of fans still don't listen to Rosetta Stoned enough to really "get" it, but for me, the best part of the show was the entire sequence of Lost Keys/Rosetta Stoned/Right In Two/Wings/10K Days. The combination of visuals (which were all much improved over their Dallas AAC performance -- GOTTA LOVE UFOs!) and flawless musical execution just nearly had me in tears!

I have to admit Wings/10,000 Days on the album I can only listen to once in a while, just because I have a very busy lifestyle that doesn't allow me to become fully immersed in the music I love all the time. But seeing this song live again has me fully convinced it is their opus. Performed this way, it's probably the greatest song of the last 20 years, and they made me believe it.

I go to a lot of concerts, and I've gotta say after all these years Tool is still THE live band of our generation. I think one reason the setlist is so static is because the visuals are so scripted. I wish people would just STOP with their preconceived expectations and song wish lists and just accept the art that is presented to them in its entirety, because the combination of visuals/music you get here as a whole is unmatched. If you just let go and allow yourself to become immersed in the art they are creating for you and just forget about "oh I hope they play this song or that song" it helps you appreciate it so much more.

I actually heard the crowd sing the last line of vicarious when he held up the mic! It felt pretty good! Oh and it was also sweet when Adam and Justin pulled out their lighters with the crowd. The King Crimson guest stars also did a great job before the show and during Lateralus.

Thanks guys, and come to Corpus again! Worth every penny and the drive from the RGV!

Last edited by guitarpete987; 05-23-2007 at 06:35 AM..
OFFLINE |  
stratocasius's Avatar stratocasius
05-23-2007, 06:50 AM

Excellent...EXCELLENT showing....

4th time seeing them (3 on Lateralus tour) and I love to see how this band grows and develops over the years. We'll never see another band like this.

Killer lasers...great sound....great energy

DC - just not human.
JC - infectious as ever
AJ - impeccable timing
MK - hypnotic

I missed Rosetta Stoned...can someone describe the climax "Overwhelmed as one would be..." and how MjK sounded on that? For me, thats the best part of the 10k album.

People need to be thankful for what we have(i.e. the only band around still from the early 90s that is successful, giving us a one of a kind expierence) and quit wasting time/energy on some dream wish list that we want to hear.

Try putting yourself in their shoes for once. Sure, surprise songs and tweaks to the setlist are always fun to imagine and fantise about...but these guys play better live than ANYONE out there. They've refined their sound to these certain songs and feel that these best represent what they want to get across. Not because they are easy or long enough to fill out the night... Who else is as crisp and as tight live as thsese guys? Spend your time and energy enjoying what they give us...who knows when it will be gone...and you'll feel pretty stupid looking back on it.

Last edited by stratocasius; 05-23-2007 at 07:01 AM..
Old 05-23-2007, 06:50 AM   #10
Level 2 - Poster

Excellent...EXCELLENT showing....

4th time seeing them (3 on Lateralus tour) and I love to see how this band grows and develops over the years. We'll never see another band like this.

Killer lasers...great sound....great energy

DC - just not human.
JC - infectious as ever
AJ - impeccable timing
MK - hypnotic

I missed Rosetta Stoned...can someone describe the climax "Overwhelmed as one would be..." and how MjK sounded on that? For me, thats the best part of the 10k album.

People need to be thankful for what we have(i.e. the only band around still from the early 90s that is successful, giving us a one of a kind expierence) and quit wasting time/energy on some dream wish list that we want to hear.

Try putting yourself in their shoes for once. Sure, surprise songs and tweaks to the setlist are always fun to imagine and fantise about...but these guys play better live than ANYONE out there. They've refined their sound to these certain songs and feel that these best represent what they want to get across. Not because they are easy or long enough to fill out the night... Who else is as crisp and as tight live as thsese guys? Spend your time and energy enjoying what they give us...who knows when it will be gone...and you'll feel pretty stupid looking back on it.

Last edited by stratocasius; 05-23-2007 at 07:01 AM..
OFFLINE |  
rottingmunky666
05-23-2007, 06:58 AM

wow....must agree with the other posts ..this show was amazing..
1rst timer here seing tool , and originaly was going to see them in sa on september 12th. the waite was way worth it though seing them in my home town :).
must say totaly loved the small arena.made it way closer up on the floor, the visuals, lasers were increadable,
best song of the show had to of been 10, 000 days/wings of marie, the opening was enough to put goosebumps.
cant waite to see them again, most increadble show of my life ..
Old 05-23-2007, 06:58 AM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Corpus Christi, TX - American Bank Center

wow....must agree with the other posts ..this show was amazing..
1rst timer here seing tool , and originaly was going to see them in sa on september 12th. the waite was way worth it though seing them in my home town :).
must say totaly loved the small arena.made it way closer up on the floor, the visuals, lasers were increadable,
best song of the show had to of been 10, 000 days/wings of marie, the opening was enough to put goosebumps.
cant waite to see them again, most increadble show of my life ..
OFFLINE |  
Bottom Feeder
05-23-2007, 07:00 AM

For those who showed up to the arena a little late, you really missed a great set from Kinski..the guys from King Crimson were rather entertaining as well, that guy can really get some awesome sounds out of that 6 string bass.

As for TOOL...what can you say, the boys were in rare form last night. The visuals, the lasers, the sound, everything was spot on. I don't think I saw one thing thrown onto the stage or idiots acting like idiots on the floor either, and you could tell that the Band fed off of that. This was my 5th time seeing them and what made it more meaningful was that I was able to share the experience with my 10 year old son, who was just absolutely amazed at the performance. Thanks for making the stop in Corpus, we hope that you guys keep doing what you do and we will see you on the other side.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:00 AM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

For those who showed up to the arena a little late, you really missed a great set from Kinski..the guys from King Crimson were rather entertaining as well, that guy can really get some awesome sounds out of that 6 string bass.

As for TOOL...what can you say, the boys were in rare form last night. The visuals, the lasers, the sound, everything was spot on. I don't think I saw one thing thrown onto the stage or idiots acting like idiots on the floor either, and you could tell that the Band fed off of that. This was my 5th time seeing them and what made it more meaningful was that I was able to share the experience with my 10 year old son, who was just absolutely amazed at the performance. Thanks for making the stop in Corpus, we hope that you guys keep doing what you do and we will see you on the other side.
OFFLINE |  
gardine9
05-23-2007, 07:51 AM

"I think one reason the setlist is so static is because the visuals are so scripted."

You bring up a very valid point that I've not seen anyone else mention. Considering the degree that the video, lasers, etc. are intertwined w/ the music, I suspect there isn't much opportunity for improvisation in the set. I attended the ABQ and COS shows and the setlist was the same for each show, but because the entire experience was so good I didn't mind one bit. Glad you had a good time.
Old 05-23-2007, 07:51 AM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

"I think one reason the setlist is so static is because the visuals are so scripted."

You bring up a very valid point that I've not seen anyone else mention. Considering the degree that the video, lasers, etc. are intertwined w/ the music, I suspect there isn't much opportunity for improvisation in the set. I attended the ABQ and COS shows and the setlist was the same for each show, but because the entire experience was so good I didn't mind one bit. Glad you had a good time.
OFFLINE |  
ziek25
05-23-2007, 07:56 AM

For those of us who went to the San Antonio show and Corpus Christi show, there was a big difference. As I set there waiting to hear the same songs i'd heard the night before, same visuals, same everything (I expected). But this show was by far much better. The sound quality was very good, you could hear Maynard (which was a big problem in SA). They seemed to get into it more. The crowd was amazing as well. I think no one was let down. But also as I sat there I knew there was something a little different about this show. Then I realized "I'VE GOT BACKSTAGE PASSES"

Was very excited, waited about 45 mins after the show ended, they brought about 30 of us in a room with some tables. Finally out walks Danny, drink in hand, big smile on his face. The guy was awsome, really down to earth. Spent about 30+ minutes just shooting the shit with us, signing stuff, shaking hands answering any questions people had. Now everyone wasn't quite sure by this time if more were coming out, but we were still happy to meet Danny. That was it, he left and the majority of us left to go back to our cars. I'm walking back and see a small group up on a hill, find out Adam is there, and he signed a few autos as well. All in all a great time had. Didn't get to meet Justin or Maynard god. But I was still very happy.

Oh, and btw. I think people in San Antonio feel so cheated because they didn't get the one or 2 extra songs, felt they were "Owed" something. Well I think they did a really great show in SA, the problem wasn't tool, it was the venue that really put a damper on the show. First off, parking was way expensive, drinks really exspensive (but to be expected), stoped serving at 9:45 without warning, at end of show, bathrooms were closed. And most dont know this, but they COULD NOT PLAY PAST 11:00PM, they had to stop when they did. I even talked to Danny about the show, he also thought Corpus sounded much better. In SA he felt the sound was muddied up, but they put on their best.

Last edited by ziek25; 05-23-2007 at 08:08 AM..
Old 05-23-2007, 07:56 AM   #14
Level 1 - Lurker

For those of us who went to the San Antonio show and Corpus Christi show, there was a big difference. As I set there waiting to hear the same songs i'd heard the night before, same visuals, same everything (I expected). But this show was by far much better. The sound quality was very good, you could hear Maynard (which was a big problem in SA). They seemed to get into it more. The crowd was amazing as well. I think no one was let down. But also as I sat there I knew there was something a little different about this show. Then I realized "I'VE GOT BACKSTAGE PASSES"

Was very excited, waited about 45 mins after the show ended, they brought about 30 of us in a room with some tables. Finally out walks Danny, drink in hand, big smile on his face. The guy was awsome, really down to earth. Spent about 30+ minutes just shooting the shit with us, signing stuff, shaking hands answering any questions people had. Now everyone wasn't quite sure by this time if more were coming out, but we were still happy to meet Danny. That was it, he left and the majority of us left to go back to our cars. I'm walking back and see a small group up on a hill, find out Adam is there, and he signed a few autos as well. All in all a great time had. Didn't get to meet Justin or Maynard god. But I was still very happy.

Oh, and btw. I think people in San Antonio feel so cheated because they didn't get the one or 2 extra songs, felt they were "Owed" something. Well I think they did a really great show in SA, the problem wasn't tool, it was the venue that really put a damper on the show. First off, parking was way expensive, drinks really exspensive (but to be expected), stoped serving at 9:45 without warning, at end of show, bathrooms were closed. And most dont know this, but they COULD NOT PLAY PAST 11:00PM, they had to stop when they did. I even talked to Danny about the show, he also thought Corpus sounded much better. In SA he felt the sound was muddied up, but they put on their best.

Last edited by ziek25; 05-23-2007 at 08:08 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Atrophy
05-23-2007, 10:09 AM

definitely worth the wait and money. amazing laser show and drum off.

I keep on hearing we had a better show than SA. FINALLY something they dont have! ha
Old 05-23-2007, 10:09 AM   #15
Level 2 - Poster

definitely worth the wait and money. amazing laser show and drum off.

I keep on hearing we had a better show than SA. FINALLY something they dont have! ha
OFFLINE |  
wiwbulletproof
05-23-2007, 12:55 PM

SPEECHLESS.

The show was a spectacle, and a glorious one at that. This just reaffirmed the stardom that these musicians have achieved, in my eyes. The entire concert and night was absolutely perfection. Everything was ON POINT. Love Love Loved it. So Tool...thank you very very much for this incredible experience I was able to share!!

Laura
Old 05-23-2007, 12:55 PM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

SPEECHLESS.

The show was a spectacle, and a glorious one at that. This just reaffirmed the stardom that these musicians have achieved, in my eyes. The entire concert and night was absolutely perfection. Everything was ON POINT. Love Love Loved it. So Tool...thank you very very much for this incredible experience I was able to share!!

Laura
OFFLINE |  
KaerveK's Avatar KaerveK
05-23-2007, 01:52 PM

I saw the last four shows---Ft Worth (row 13 floor), Oklahoma City section 106, facing maynard directly all night at eye level), San Antonio (second to lasy row of nosebleed absolute center) and Corpus (eighth row) Obviously, Corpus was the highlight, and I'm depressed that I'm not seeing more shows because it seems to get better every night, sound and visual. San Antonio light show was flawless, and finally set the age long question aside---TOOL is awesoem from any seat!! I almost enjoyed more from the highest and farest point than being in the front row last year in Dallas. The acoustics at Corpus are unbelievable, and it right ona bay, which made it a little bit of california with the palm trees and all! Maynard's vocals were clearer in Corpus than the other other stops (really good in SA too) , but danny's sound in corpus was of the chain. Adam was best in Oklahoma and Justin, well, you know!! All around band spirit seemed best in Oklahoma then Corpus, which made the music better at these shows (the show i svery jam band, so every night is a treat). In OKC, they played rosetta sotned longer and maynard started ranting at the end, ir was epic. Bongo solo in SA was tight. Lateralus in Corpus, I'm glad I got a video of that, it was unbelievable.

Favorite Maynard quotes (kinda)
OKC -- "I know alot of you are drunk, so try not fuck any of your relatives on the way home!"

SA "...the good news is there is no bad news..."

Next time, I'm going to all of the US stops!

Last edited by KaerveK; 05-23-2007 at 04:54 PM..
Old 05-23-2007, 01:52 PM   #17
Level 3 - Talker

I saw the last four shows---Ft Worth (row 13 floor), Oklahoma City section 106, facing maynard directly all night at eye level), San Antonio (second to lasy row of nosebleed absolute center) and Corpus (eighth row) Obviously, Corpus was the highlight, and I'm depressed that I'm not seeing more shows because it seems to get better every night, sound and visual. San Antonio light show was flawless, and finally set the age long question aside---TOOL is awesoem from any seat!! I almost enjoyed more from the highest and farest point than being in the front row last year in Dallas. The acoustics at Corpus are unbelievable, and it right ona bay, which made it a little bit of california with the palm trees and all! Maynard's vocals were clearer in Corpus than the other other stops (really good in SA too) , but danny's sound in corpus was of the chain. Adam was best in Oklahoma and Justin, well, you know!! All around band spirit seemed best in Oklahoma then Corpus, which made the music better at these shows (the show i svery jam band, so every night is a treat). In OKC, they played rosetta sotned longer and maynard started ranting at the end, ir was epic. Bongo solo in SA was tight. Lateralus in Corpus, I'm glad I got a video of that, it was unbelievable.

Favorite Maynard quotes (kinda)
OKC -- "I know alot of you are drunk, so try not fuck any of your relatives on the way home!"

SA "...the good news is there is no bad news..."

Next time, I'm going to all of the US stops!

Last edited by KaerveK; 05-23-2007 at 04:54 PM..
OFFLINE |  
mr. eff
05-23-2007, 10:12 PM

Corpus was awesome. I also went to okc, but I think the corpus show was just "on". When the king krimson dudes came out maynard said " I'm gonna go make some phone calls".
Old 05-23-2007, 10:12 PM   #18
Level 3 - Talker

Corpus was awesome. I also went to okc, but I think the corpus show was just "on". When the king krimson dudes came out maynard said " I'm gonna go make some phone calls".
05-23-2007, 11:24 PM

Last show of the tour for me (7th total) and it was a pretty good one. The venue was pretty cool and I had good seats again, Sec 114 Row 2 (I got lucky on this a lot this tour) Living in DFW after growing up in Cali I really miss the ocean so that kinda set a tone for me. Ok on to review...

Another excellent show overall. I thought the two big screens on the side were placed kinda ackwardly but I wasn't up there so it might have made sense from that perspective. Sound quality was a little better than average, thought OKC was better in that regard but could have been my local. 21 minute long Lateralus improv was better than the improv in SA. Glad to see them finish up on Vicarious, would have liked to see them do aenima again just because of the crowd reaction to that song and the arena's proximity to the ocean. They've clearly gotten WFM/10,000 days down now, it has been much improved the last few concerts over the first few they played it. Missed half of Kinski's set, though in SA they seemed to have some talent but lacked direction. Tu was really cool and am glad we got to see them perform separate from the group.

4 shows in 7 days was a great college graduation present to myself. Back to the real world...
Old 05-23-2007, 11:24 PM   #19
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Last show of the tour for me (7th total) and it was a pretty good one. The venue was pretty cool and I had good seats again, Sec 114 Row 2 (I got lucky on this a lot this tour) Living in DFW after growing up in Cali I really miss the ocean so that kinda set a tone for me. Ok on to review...

Another excellent show overall. I thought the two big screens on the side were placed kinda ackwardly but I wasn't up there so it might have made sense from that perspective. Sound quality was a little better than average, thought OKC was better in that regard but could have been my local. 21 minute long Lateralus improv was better than the improv in SA. Glad to see them finish up on Vicarious, would have liked to see them do aenima again just because of the crowd reaction to that song and the arena's proximity to the ocean. They've clearly gotten WFM/10,000 days down now, it has been much improved the last few concerts over the first few they played it. Missed half of Kinski's set, though in SA they seemed to have some talent but lacked direction. Tu was really cool and am glad we got to see them perform separate from the group.

4 shows in 7 days was a great college graduation present to myself. Back to the real world...
05-23-2007, 11:26 PM

Justin Chancellor came onto the floor during Kinski, no one noticed except a handful of people. Me and the guy next to me went and met him.

The show was awesome. I came to this one after I was disappointed at the Houston Show (more thanks to the screaming rednecks and poor venue than tool), and I must say, goddamn.
Old 05-23-2007, 11:26 PM   #20
Level 3 - Talker

Justin Chancellor came onto the floor during Kinski, no one noticed except a handful of people. Me and the guy next to me went and met him.

The show was awesome. I came to this one after I was disappointed at the Houston Show (more thanks to the screaming rednecks and poor venue than tool), and I must say, goddamn.
OFFLINE |  
rachelrabbit23's Avatar rachelrabbit23
05-24-2007, 03:09 PM

This was my 16th show and I was FL3 G 14. That is the closest I have ever been, well, except for maybe the G.A. show at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin during the Lateralus tour (my favorite show of all time). I had a great view of Adam the entire show and I loved it. I could actually see the expressions on his face and see his fingers move, which is amazing to me since I always try to picture in my head what that is like. :) I love me some Adam Jones. Although, he had a very strange vibe as he walked onto the stage at the beginning of the show and had this dejected look on his face. Makes me wonder just what the dynamic is like backstage before they go on. It seemed like it took about 2 songs for him to be more into the performance.

Memford was slightly more chatty than he was in S.A. He seemed more into it than S.A. and was doing his trademark maneuvers.

It was LOUD AS HELL and because of my ding-dong friends, I rushed out of my car and left my earplugs behind. I tried to plug my ears with my fingers at least half of the show. Here it is 2 days later and my ears are still really sensitive. YIKES. If anyone is going to be sitting on the floor during future shows, wear your earplugs!

Overall, it was a vast improvement over the S.A. show and I was shocked when they played "Vicarious". They ended at 11:05, which tells me that if they had started 5-10 minutes earlier in S.A., they could have fit at least one song in after "Lateralus".

------

And to the fratboy-esque fucking punk asshole in FLC G 14, you are lucky that I didn't punch you in the face, you insolent pig. I was asking you if you were in my seat because I had no idea where I was and the seats were very poorly marked. So, if you think you are a tough-guy for talking shit to a woman "That's right, get the fuck outta here", then you're sorely mistaken. I wish I had had a camera to capture that deer-caught-in-the-headlights look when I got right in your face and asked you: "WHAT did you just say to me?" To which you replied "UH UH UH...I didn't say anything". Yeah, tough-guy. That's what I thought.
Old 05-24-2007, 03:09 PM   #21
Level 4 - Thinker

This was my 16th show and I was FL3 G 14. That is the closest I have ever been, well, except for maybe the G.A. show at the Frank Erwin Center in Austin during the Lateralus tour (my favorite show of all time). I had a great view of Adam the entire show and I loved it. I could actually see the expressions on his face and see his fingers move, which is amazing to me since I always try to picture in my head what that is like. :) I love me some Adam Jones. Although, he had a very strange vibe as he walked onto the stage at the beginning of the show and had this dejected look on his face. Makes me wonder just what the dynamic is like backstage before they go on. It seemed like it took about 2 songs for him to be more into the performance.

Memford was slightly more chatty than he was in S.A. He seemed more into it than S.A. and was doing his trademark maneuvers.

It was LOUD AS HELL and because of my ding-dong friends, I rushed out of my car and left my earplugs behind. I tried to plug my ears with my fingers at least half of the show. Here it is 2 days later and my ears are still really sensitive. YIKES. If anyone is going to be sitting on the floor during future shows, wear your earplugs!

Overall, it was a vast improvement over the S.A. show and I was shocked when they played "Vicarious". They ended at 11:05, which tells me that if they had started 5-10 minutes earlier in S.A., they could have fit at least one song in after "Lateralus".

------

And to the fratboy-esque fucking punk asshole in FLC G 14, you are lucky that I didn't punch you in the face, you insolent pig. I was asking you if you were in my seat because I had no idea where I was and the seats were very poorly marked. So, if you think you are a tough-guy for talking shit to a woman "That's right, get the fuck outta here", then you're sorely mistaken. I wish I had had a camera to capture that deer-caught-in-the-headlights look when I got right in your face and asked you: "WHAT did you just say to me?" To which you replied "UH UH UH...I didn't say anything". Yeah, tough-guy. That's what I thought.
OFFLINE |  
Joet(alamo,tx)'s Avatar Joet(alamo,tx)
05-24-2007, 06:57 PM

the show was better than the San Antonio by far. read my posting on the show to know what i mean. But still, WTF!!!!! I came to hear TOOL & they have more songs from other albums other than from 10,000 days.
Old 05-24-2007, 06:57 PM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

the show was better than the San Antonio by far. read my posting on the show to know what i mean. But still, WTF!!!!! I came to hear TOOL & they have more songs from other albums other than from 10,000 days.
OFFLINE |  
DownZero
05-25-2007, 04:47 PM

I must say that the Corpus concert was much better than the San Antonio show. But it could be that my seats were better.. and the fact that the venue is much smaller than the AT&T center, it felt a bit more intimate. The audience didn't seem as pumped as the SA crowd but you could tell everyone was enjoying the show. I was center stage on the balcony behind the floor seats. I couldn't ask for more.. I was able to enjoy and see the band members, it was loud, I could hear Maynard much clearer and the light show is amazing especially sitting under the lasers. and Vicarious! the venue exploded with the first heavy note, it was just so magical. I was happy to get an extra song after experiencing the SA show. Wish I could have a chance to hear Aenima and pushit like other shows did. Oh well, I'm happy with what I got. I hope they come back to Texas!
Old 05-25-2007, 04:47 PM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

I must say that the Corpus concert was much better than the San Antonio show. But it could be that my seats were better.. and the fact that the venue is much smaller than the AT&T center, it felt a bit more intimate. The audience didn't seem as pumped as the SA crowd but you could tell everyone was enjoying the show. I was center stage on the balcony behind the floor seats. I couldn't ask for more.. I was able to enjoy and see the band members, it was loud, I could hear Maynard much clearer and the light show is amazing especially sitting under the lasers. and Vicarious! the venue exploded with the first heavy note, it was just so magical. I was happy to get an extra song after experiencing the SA show. Wish I could have a chance to hear Aenima and pushit like other shows did. Oh well, I'm happy with what I got. I hope they come back to Texas!
OFFLINE |  
soydeedo
05-26-2007, 12:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziek25 View Post
For those of us who went to the San Antonio show and Corpus Christi show, there was a big difference. As I set there waiting to hear the same songs i'd heard the night before, same visuals, same everything (I expected). But this show was by far much better. The sound quality was very good, you could hear Maynard (which was a big problem in SA).
Really? That was my biggest disappointment with this show. I could hardy discern his voice over the other instruments. Maybe it was because I was on the floor (FL2 Row Q) and the bass was resonating or something.

Anyways I thought it was a pretty good show with decent crowd support and a magical rendition of "Right in Two". The patrons could have had a little more energy but the chairs probably stifled most of what was there. The random guy next to me was a lot of fun though - seems like that always happens at Tool shows. =)
Old 05-26-2007, 12:29 AM   #24
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziek25 View Post
For those of us who went to the San Antonio show and Corpus Christi show, there was a big difference. As I set there waiting to hear the same songs i'd heard the night before, same visuals, same everything (I expected). But this show was by far much better. The sound quality was very good, you could hear Maynard (which was a big problem in SA).
Really? That was my biggest disappointment with this show. I could hardy discern his voice over the other instruments. Maybe it was because I was on the floor (FL2 Row Q) and the bass was resonating or something.

Anyways I thought it was a pretty good show with decent crowd support and a magical rendition of "Right in Two". The patrons could have had a little more energy but the chairs probably stifled most of what was there. The random guy next to me was a lot of fun though - seems like that always happens at Tool shows. =)
OFFLINE |  
Tezcatlipoca
05-26-2007, 09:58 AM

Finally it's my lucky day!!! It may be Saturday four days after the show, but man missing three days of work sure did allow a huge pile of papers to accumualte in my inbox. I had but one second to check out that @ the Baton Rouge show they played PUSHIT and well ,WE CANT GET EVERYTHING WE WANT. So anyway the show was awsome drove down from S.A. had 3rd row 17-18 in S.A. , while those weree SWEET we were on the rail for the C.C. 1st row dead center ,like I said FINALLY IT"S MY LUCKY DAY, didn't really feel the whole looking right at the security they were watching us as much as we were watching the SHOW a little akward. But FUCK them , the show ruled vocals were a little better than at the S.A. show but hey when you know the lyrics it's all good. Justin is amazing I think he had alittle trouble finding the distortion on LOST KEYS when Adam jumped in Justin gave out a little "SHIT!!! of either frustration or relief" in S.A. he held the tone for about a min. longer thatn in C.C. it was so cool to be able to practically be on stage with the band , got to see Justin playing chords with a BECKS BEER right before Vicarious was awsome. Maynard did make the PHONE comment which I can say was in Jest looking back from the front there were so many cameras and Security didnt do SHIT . THIS DUMB BITCH IN THE FRONT WAS HOLDING HER PHONE/CAMERA RIGHT OVER THE RAIL RIGHT IN JUSTINS FACE SECURITY SHOULD"VE TAKEN THAT SHIT!!!!!! Thet didnt stop any cameras which was what led Maynard to say "I'm going to go backstage AND make some PHONE CALLS" Right before the Wings intermission. Danny is God and we all know it " His musical resume will assure the he will go down as one of the best drummers to ever pick up sticks. I Like how ADam is all calm and collected while over on the side jstn is going off , such a contrast in playing style. .We got Vicarious and it was perfect . Lasers went off all chaotically it was the shit. This was an awsome experience and enjoyed and will remember for the rest of my life . i wish i'd posted right after the show , I really cant place my thoughts other than IT RULED , fuck it we all know it was the SHIT !!!!!!!! See yu all at the next Tx Tour.

Last edited by Tezcatlipoca; 05-26-2007 at 05:57 PM..
Old 05-26-2007, 09:58 AM   #25
Level 3 - Talker

Finally it's my lucky day!!! It may be Saturday four days after the show, but man missing three days of work sure did allow a huge pile of papers to accumualte in my inbox. I had but one second to check out that @ the Baton Rouge show they played PUSHIT and well ,WE CANT GET EVERYTHING WE WANT. So anyway the show was awsome drove down from S.A. had 3rd row 17-18 in S.A. , while those weree SWEET we were on the rail for the C.C. 1st row dead center ,like I said FINALLY IT"S MY LUCKY DAY, didn't really feel the whole looking right at the security they were watching us as much as we were watching the SHOW a little akward. But FUCK them , the show ruled vocals were a little better than at the S.A. show but hey when you know the lyrics it's all good. Justin is amazing I think he had alittle trouble finding the distortion on LOST KEYS when Adam jumped in Justin gave out a little "SHIT!!! of either frustration or relief" in S.A. he held the tone for about a min. longer thatn in C.C. it was so cool to be able to practically be on stage with the band , got to see Justin playing chords with a BECKS BEER right before Vicarious was awsome. Maynard did make the PHONE comment which I can say was in Jest looking back from the front there were so many cameras and Security didnt do SHIT . THIS DUMB BITCH IN THE FRONT WAS HOLDING HER PHONE/CAMERA RIGHT OVER THE RAIL RIGHT IN JUSTINS FACE SECURITY SHOULD"VE TAKEN THAT SHIT!!!!!! Thet didnt stop any cameras which was what led Maynard to say "I'm going to go backstage AND make some PHONE CALLS" Right before the Wings intermission. Danny is God and we all know it " His musical resume will assure the he will go down as one of the best drummers to ever pick up sticks. I Like how ADam is all calm and collected while over on the side jstn is going off , such a contrast in playing style. .We got Vicarious and it was perfect . Lasers went off all chaotically it was the shit. This was an awsome experience and enjoyed and will remember for the rest of my life . i wish i'd posted right after the show , I really cant place my thoughts other than IT RULED , fuck it we all know it was the SHIT !!!!!!!! See yu all at the next Tx Tour.

Last edited by Tezcatlipoca; 05-26-2007 at 05:57 PM..
OFFLINE |  
roxan46n2's Avatar roxan46n2
05-26-2007, 10:58 AM

this was my first time seeing tool but definetly not my last. it was more than what i expected and everything was just..perfect. i went with my boyfriend and we spent the whole day in corpus before the show started and seeing tool afterward..well..hate to sound corny...but one of the best days in my life :] thanx to tool for being what they are and for this awesome chance they gave me by playing in corpus , MUCHO LUV.
Old 05-26-2007, 10:58 AM   #26
Level 2 - Poster

this was my first time seeing tool but definetly not my last. it was more than what i expected and everything was just..perfect. i went with my boyfriend and we spent the whole day in corpus before the show started and seeing tool afterward..well..hate to sound corny...but one of the best days in my life :] thanx to tool for being what they are and for this awesome chance they gave me by playing in corpus , MUCHO LUV.
05-28-2007, 01:07 PM

[QUOTE=paraflux;1895623]Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist (Extended)
46 & 2
Schism (Extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Vicarious

Wonderful show. This show and the San Antonio were both extremely great performances. Not many people were too fond of the opening bands but I enjoyed them tremendously. Especially Kinski (gotta love a chick bass player...wearing black) and if anyone knows the name of the songlist from Kinski please post. Anyways it was Tool so there's not much more to be said than what has already been said. Like the San Antonio show I got issued a totally different ticket after getting to the arena. My ticket was for Sect. 101, but instead, because of the big screen in the way I got a ticket in the back floor section. Man - can't beat that. That arena was alive. Great experience, Thanks Tool.
Old 05-28-2007, 01:07 PM   #27
Level 2 - Poster

[QUOTE=paraflux;1895623]Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist (Extended)
46 & 2
Schism (Extended)
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Vicarious

Wonderful show. This show and the San Antonio were both extremely great performances. Not many people were too fond of the opening bands but I enjoyed them tremendously. Especially Kinski (gotta love a chick bass player...wearing black) and if anyone knows the name of the songlist from Kinski please post. Anyways it was Tool so there's not much more to be said than what has already been said. Like the San Antonio show I got issued a totally different ticket after getting to the arena. My ticket was for Sect. 101, but instead, because of the big screen in the way I got a ticket in the back floor section. Man - can't beat that. That arena was alive. Great experience, Thanks Tool.
OFFLINE |  
Pianou
06-14-2007, 08:38 AM

Awesome, great shows. I saw the Oklahoma City and followed up here. I must say I am very impressed. First time to see Tool. My first concerts were Zeppelin, Sabbath, and Blue Oyster Cult. I've seen Pink Floyd, Rush, even King Crimson in '95 which made this show better than OKC. What an awesome treat!! I must say I have to put Tool up with any of these guys. One of the tightest, most fluid I have ever seen. Can't wait until they tour again, even if it is another four or five years.
Old 06-14-2007, 08:38 AM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Awesome, great shows. I saw the Oklahoma City and followed up here. I must say I am very impressed. First time to see Tool. My first concerts were Zeppelin, Sabbath, and Blue Oyster Cult. I've seen Pink Floyd, Rush, even King Crimson in '95 which made this show better than OKC. What an awesome treat!! I must say I have to put Tool up with any of these guys. One of the tightest, most fluid I have ever seen. Can't wait until they tour again, even if it is another four or five years.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply