opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Forum Feedback » Feedback
User Name
Password
Old 06-15-2007, 03:40 AM   #1
On Probation

Bincount™: 155
10K Days - Please!!!

This is my 400th post, but my first feedback post. Basically my request is this...(I'm surprised actually I couldn't find a thread already about this, but please point me that way if I've missed it)....

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE DO SOMETHING ABOUT THE KIND OF THREADS IN THE 10K DAYS FORUM. It's disghusting, I'm aware of what shit goes down on TDN, but I can't grasp how this has been allowed to happen. I've just gone into the forum and at least HALF the threads have no relation to the album WHATSOEVER. There's even a fucking thread about "Hilarious story about Justin and Adam."!!!
WHAT THE FUCK! This kind of culture that has developed in that forum is ruining the idea of discussion about an album. All the other album forums are great, you can go in and find loads of different threads with many ideas about the album. 10K Days is now a piss take.

The forum needs one mod to just go in and say:

"Right, here's the deal. All threads with no relevance are gone, and anyone posting in this forum because "It's the only place they bother to go" or "It's where most people look", is instantly on probation. No questions asked."

Clean that shit up once and for all. If I have a "new thought", I go and find relevant forum. Many of the posters in the 10K Days forum have no respect for this. I had a potentialy philosophical discussion about the recycle bin going in S+P. It was subsequently moved to socialize. Fair enough, it never really went anywhere. But, some guys get away with anything. I can't understand it. When I want to go in and find some opinions on the album, I'm just bombarded with these morons. (Although being bombarded with morons is part of the TDN experience).

I'm sure you Mods are just as unhappy as I am about the state of the forum, so again I plead with you, please please clean it up.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2007, 09:08 AM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 10K Days - Please!!!

Look at all the shit spoke as a way to find a diamond in the rough. Tiny pieces of information used by another to make them what they are. Just like your bitchin has done today.
Old 06-15-2007, 10:38 AM   #3
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by romankorvinus View Post
Look at all the shit spoke as a way to find a diamond in the rough. Tiny pieces of information used by another to make them what they are. Just like your bitchin has done today.
That's your first post is it?

Welcome to the boards.
Old 06-16-2007, 08:50 AM   #4
Level 3 - Talker

explantaions? What is life but a bunch of random occurances that lead us to what we are. Say for instance. I travel to area 51. Not knowing where I even am until I leave the next day and see a sign to my right saying area 51. However prior to the next day, Maynard his girl friend and a buddy of thiers just happens to be at that little gas station, the only gas station outside of area 51. Say a person just walks in and has no clue of who they are. While they are buying some crispy creams and some yellow post its. Just say that all that was said was hello, and the rest of the time was just watching one another. Now say that I go back to my car fall asleep in the back of my wagon just to be awoke by two fucked up midjit like beings massaging my fucking shoulders like they we feeding off my energy. Just say i fucking freak out and get out of my car and say, " what the Fuck!" perhaps I pull out a pad and cant find my pen to write down the thought of brilliance that ran across my mind. Now as Jupiter as I am perhaps a few years down the line someone writes a song. Perhaps I know the pieces fit. it's a first family thing.
Now to most people who just dont fucking get it. They ignore these warnings because they are disconnected. Thier spinning alright but thier not following the golden spiral. Those people ignore that a simple word of phrase or chain of events can lead to a higher form of understanding. See what you disreguare as bullshit may just in fact have a single concept of information hidden with in that is only ment for one person. Thus why i say mistakes are just. When understanding comes down this road all things have an importance. Unlike to people as you who seem to think that we who speak randomly and are inarticulate, you ignore the fact that they have information for other people.
The only thing in this world that is illrelevant are the people who do not understand the overman. They are the slave monkeys, the carbon coopies, the cattle for the undergound.
With your lack of understanding one, perhaps youd like to tell me what will happen if the worlds population triples again in the next thirty years as it has in the past. You have two choices, world war or cannibalism. there is no other, infertility will lead to war, a lack of food will lead to both. So what do you do? Do you think a city will be built to house for the intolerant who preach against intolerance? perhaps your Haggai is rusty! Trust me on one thing, I have been may of places and seen many of those to whom I do not need! And just as Osiris slaughtereed the Cannibals in Africa I asure you I will have no problem getting rid of the problem in todays world. All the while mine will be all nice and cozy somewhere else hidden while the world kills itself off. Then we will repopulate it after a thousand years and the contamination has depleated. So I asure you I dont need small minded fuckers who think they are smart. Those people don't work in a society who HAS to rely on one another for survival. Cause if they don't they too will starve.
So fucking pay attention, I wont say it again.
Old 06-16-2007, 03:14 PM   #5
On Probation

Cool, but you sound like Charles Manson.
Old 06-17-2007, 09:44 AM   #6
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988

^ Posting on acid = bad idea
Old 06-19-2007, 03:35 PM   #7
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 2410

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomasknight View Post
I've just gone into the forum and at least HALF the threads have no relation to the album WHATSOEVER.
Besides socialize we don't really have a place for those types of threads. A new forum for Tool related topics could be created but 10kDays works fine for now.
Old 06-23-2007, 11:42 AM   #8
Level 3 - Talker

Charles Manson, thats funny. If one researched my avitar you just might think so huh?
Old 06-24-2007, 10:19 AM   #9
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synergy View Post
Besides socialize we don't really have a place for those types of threads. A new forum for Tool related topics could be created but 10kDays works fine for now.
disagree. they're far more relevant to socialize

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: