opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Upcoming and Unreleased
User Name
Password
Old 12-11-2007, 07:18 AM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Two Versions of Vicarious DVD???

I was looking to pre-order the Vicarious DVD and noticed that the artwork varied on a couple of different sites. I went to Amazon first and the art and box style looks similar to what was released with the other DVD's.
http://www.amazon.com/Vicarious-Tool...7385136&sr=8-1
But then I thought I would just pick it up at Best Buy the day it is released and so I went to their site to see if they had it listed. They did and the artwork looks different, it's actually a visual from the concert and it says DVD on the bottom of it.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....p=1&id=1778826

So what does everyone think? Two versions or does one of the stores have the wrong artwork? I haven't seen the artwork listed on Amazon before and the one at Best Buy is the same as at the concert, but now I am not really sure which place to go.
Old 12-11-2007, 08:22 AM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Two Versions of Vicarious DVD???

The Amazon picture is more credible given that there is a back image with a UPC Barcode printed on it. I think the Best Buy site is using a promotional picture.
Old 12-11-2007, 10:23 AM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
Re: Two Versions of Vicarious DVD???

That makes sense. Thanks. I couldn't imagine that there would be two different versions, but I didn't want to miss out on anything.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: