opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Parabola
User Name
Password
Old 04-29-2003, 10:39 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
What the hell is that glass thing?

does anyone get what that glass thing is that the antennae-man puts his face in...and then you see those weird pictures that look like someones innards???
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2003, 07:09 AM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

glass

it's hard to say
but it always makes me think of meditation

what's more interesting to me is what happens after he puts his head into this glass-thing
it looks like real anatomical picture
biologists, phisicians - tell us WTF is goin on ;)

peace
[a]
Old 07-28-2003, 10:02 PM   #3
Level 2 - Poster

Re: What the hell is that glass thing?

i made my mom whatch this video one day, cuz of all the sacred geometry visuals and when it came to the "innards" part she thought it was a clitorus.....haha.....sorry that isnt' deep or anything just made me laugh...whatch it and tell me what you think
Old 07-28-2003, 10:16 PM   #4
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 64
I picture the box that he puts his head into as a barrier separating himself from the reality of what he's doing. Maybe it's just a 'focus box' or a 'frame of mind' that we place ourselves into when we observe things and experience them.

He's dissecting the little guy that the blackberry ran over. Sliced the little guy right in half and is digging into his guts. Analyzing it and trying to understand. What made him tick?

Somebody in this thread had a great story that suggested that the little guy was 'innocence' Dig around in here, it's worth the read.
Old 07-30-2003, 02:05 PM   #5
Banned.

Bincount™: 431
i think that the glass box represents a drug of some sort opening the mans third eye to think clearer. the innards look like they are being filled with knowledge of something that he didnt realize before.
Old 01-16-2004, 06:40 PM   #6
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 6
Re: What the hell is that glass thing?

I think its him trying to find out about his body, mind and soul through meditation. If you see the little guy as his "inner self", it kinda seems that when the ball thing kills him, his normal "inner self" has been killed, and he looks further into it, then "changes" and loses his fear. Bad explaining

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: