opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Salival » Artwork
User Name
Password
Old 02-10-2003, 02:25 PM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 12
Flower Of Life?

I have read in various places that the 6 inter-connected circles on the front of the slipcase form a symbol called the Flower of Life. However, when I have searched for pictures of the Flower of Life I found a more complex structure with lots of flowers in one big circle.
Anyway, my point is - just what is the symbol on the front ? (and yes, I know the back is the Tree of Life upside-down).
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2004, 11:01 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Flower Of Life?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paraguay
I have read in various places that the 6 inter-connected circles on the front of the slipcase form a symbol called the Flower of Life. However, when I have searched for pictures of the Flower of Life I found a more complex structure with lots of flowers in one big circle.
Anyway, my point is - just what is the symbol on the front ? (and yes, I know the back is the Tree of Life upside-down).
that is seed of life, from which you can eventually construct the flower of life.
Old 08-23-2004, 09:55 PM   #3

Bincount™: 172
Re: Flower Of Life?

Yeah, homie. The Salival package has the Tree of Life on it. Tis a reference to the Qabalah. Cool huh?

Now think about that tiny gray square on the CD book. I tried to lick it too.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: