Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right in Two
Wings
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious

DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW

Post in upcoming concerts if you want to talk about what might or might not happen. This thread is for reviews of the show itself.

Last edited by paraflux; 05-13-2007 at 12:08 PM..
Old 04-27-2007, 10:01 AM   #1
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

Jambi
Stinkfist
46&2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right in Two
Wings
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious

DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW

Post in upcoming concerts if you want to talk about what might or might not happen. This thread is for reviews of the show itself.

Last edited by paraflux; 05-13-2007 at 12:08 PM..
OFFLINE |  
ib_mr_ed
05-12-2007, 08:52 PM

Set list

Jambi
Stinkfist
46&2
Schism
Rosetta Stone
Right in 2
Wings
10,000 Days
Latterallus
Vicariously

Played all of those songs but order may be a little off. I was really hoping to hear Pushit since it is my favorite Tool song but the show was AWESOME!! This was my first Tool show and the sound and Light show was amazing!! I figured that they would play another song but someone threw shit up on stage and almost hit Maynard (I think it was during Schism) Fuck head, I hope he got his ass beat at the show. After Vicariously they took a bow tossed out some stuff and left the stage. I was expecting them to come back out and play again but the house lights came on and that was that.
Old 05-12-2007, 08:52 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/05/12 - Council Bluffs, IA - Mid America Center

Set list

Jambi
Stinkfist
46&2
Schism
Rosetta Stone
Right in 2
Wings
10,000 Days
Latterallus
Vicariously

Played all of those songs but order may be a little off. I was really hoping to hear Pushit since it is my favorite Tool song but the show was AWESOME!! This was my first Tool show and the sound and Light show was amazing!! I figured that they would play another song but someone threw shit up on stage and almost hit Maynard (I think it was during Schism) Fuck head, I hope he got his ass beat at the show. After Vicariously they took a bow tossed out some stuff and left the stage. I was expecting them to come back out and play again but the house lights came on and that was that.
OFFLINE |  
daddybender
05-12-2007, 09:03 PM

fuckin' awesome, it rocked so hard it made my dick move. it was my first show and it did not disappoint. The light show was the best that i have ever seen.
Old 05-12-2007, 09:03 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

fuckin' awesome, it rocked so hard it made my dick move. it was my first show and it did not disappoint. The light show was the best that i have ever seen.
OFFLINE |  
Bodhi
05-12-2007, 10:06 PM

The lights/lasers were pretty badass. There are too many regulations in the arena shows nowadays.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:06 PM   #4
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

The lights/lasers were pretty badass. There are too many regulations in the arena shows nowadays.
05-12-2007, 10:10 PM

i think they played a way tighter set tonight then when i saw them in KC last September.
i was in section 216 Row J, just over Adam's shoulder.
great view of all the action and the visuals.

Danny was on as usual.
Rosetta Stoned is just fucking astounding.

Maynard seemed to be fairly open tonight, a lot more talkative then what i'd read from reviews of the past couple shows...
including throwing out a "Happy Mother's Day" after Wings pt 1.

good stuff.

can't believe no Aenima though.
bit of a shocker.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:10 PM   #5
Level 3 - Talker

i think they played a way tighter set tonight then when i saw them in KC last September.
i was in section 216 Row J, just over Adam's shoulder.
great view of all the action and the visuals.

Danny was on as usual.
Rosetta Stoned is just fucking astounding.

Maynard seemed to be fairly open tonight, a lot more talkative then what i'd read from reviews of the past couple shows...
including throwing out a "Happy Mother's Day" after Wings pt 1.

good stuff.

can't believe no Aenima though.
bit of a shocker.
OFFLINE |  
Mc G
05-12-2007, 10:36 PM

Set list

Jambi
Stinkfist
46&2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right in Two
Wings
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious

Incredible show, sound and visual effects kicked ass as well. Great crowd, very loud throughout the night. Only complaint was when someone threw something that almost hit Maynard, whereas he turned his back for a little bit, but otherwise Maynard seemed pretty into the show. Agree w/ the previous post .. whlie Maynard wasn't exactly chatty, he did throw in a few comments here and there. Right after Jambi, Maynard said "Holy Fucking Shit," "Happy Mother's Day" after Wings, and a "Thank you very much" towards the end.
Swear I'm missing a song, but from the looks of things it was a usual setlist w/ the exception of no Aenima! After Maynard finished up Vicarious by flailing around w/ his cowboy hat, the show ended and the band did the group hug... LOUD response by the crowd, the band clapping and Maynard throwing out water bottles w/ Danny throwing out drum heads, then the house lights just went up. Band looked really into the show, so not sure why the ended w/o Aenima but hey can't complain. 2nd Tool show, MUCH better than the first in 2002 in Omaha when Maynard had his back to the crowd the whole show.
Old 05-12-2007, 10:36 PM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Set list

Jambi
Stinkfist
46&2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right in Two
Wings
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious

Incredible show, sound and visual effects kicked ass as well. Great crowd, very loud throughout the night. Only complaint was when someone threw something that almost hit Maynard, whereas he turned his back for a little bit, but otherwise Maynard seemed pretty into the show. Agree w/ the previous post .. whlie Maynard wasn't exactly chatty, he did throw in a few comments here and there. Right after Jambi, Maynard said "Holy Fucking Shit," "Happy Mother's Day" after Wings, and a "Thank you very much" towards the end.
Swear I'm missing a song, but from the looks of things it was a usual setlist w/ the exception of no Aenima! After Maynard finished up Vicarious by flailing around w/ his cowboy hat, the show ended and the band did the group hug... LOUD response by the crowd, the band clapping and Maynard throwing out water bottles w/ Danny throwing out drum heads, then the house lights just went up. Band looked really into the show, so not sure why the ended w/o Aenima but hey can't complain. 2nd Tool show, MUCH better than the first in 2002 in Omaha when Maynard had his back to the crowd the whole show.
OFFLINE |  
O1OO1O11
05-13-2007, 01:52 AM

RE: to all who are commenting on the object thrown onstage

i was in Section 203, Row P, Seat 2. i saw exactly what happened as clear as day:

some fucking douchebag threw a flip-flop sandal and it DID hit MJK in the chest. you could tell he was kinda pissed about it but maintained his composure. he looked down at it and kicked it out of his way a couple times moving it near the legs of Danny's cymbal stands. it remained there the entire show. i thought for sure he would either stop the song immediately and call the fucker out or say something after the song but as you know he never did. the energy he had for the first few songs was gone though and it took awhile for MJK to get back into it.

he shoulda stopped the show, threw on the lights and demanded that fucker be removed. someone would have seed that individual throw it up there, and if the fucker responsible should happen to be reading this - i hope you get cancer. of the anus. and die a horribly slow death because of it.

as a performing musician myself i say to all: STOP FUCKING THROWING SHIT AT THE PERFORMERS WHILE THEY ARE PLAYING. IF ONE MORE RANDOM OBJECT, BEER, WATER, OR WHAT-THE-FUCK-EVER GETS THROWN ON STAGE AND GETS ALL OVER MY GEAR I WILL INCITE EVERYONE THERE TO BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU BEFORE WE CONTINUE PLAYING OR COME OFF THE STAGE AND DO IT MYSELF. MY EQUIPMENT IS WORTH MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER HOPE TO BE, DEAD OR ALIVE. FUCK YOU VERY MUCH.

-

on a side note - Kinski wasn't half bad. i actually enjoyed them.

Last edited by O1OO1O11; 05-13-2007 at 01:54 AM..
Old 05-13-2007, 01:52 AM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

RE: to all who are commenting on the object thrown onstage

i was in Section 203, Row P, Seat 2. i saw exactly what happened as clear as day:

some fucking douchebag threw a flip-flop sandal and it DID hit MJK in the chest. you could tell he was kinda pissed about it but maintained his composure. he looked down at it and kicked it out of his way a couple times moving it near the legs of Danny's cymbal stands. it remained there the entire show. i thought for sure he would either stop the song immediately and call the fucker out or say something after the song but as you know he never did. the energy he had for the first few songs was gone though and it took awhile for MJK to get back into it.

he shoulda stopped the show, threw on the lights and demanded that fucker be removed. someone would have seed that individual throw it up there, and if the fucker responsible should happen to be reading this - i hope you get cancer. of the anus. and die a horribly slow death because of it.

as a performing musician myself i say to all: STOP FUCKING THROWING SHIT AT THE PERFORMERS WHILE THEY ARE PLAYING. IF ONE MORE RANDOM OBJECT, BEER, WATER, OR WHAT-THE-FUCK-EVER GETS THROWN ON STAGE AND GETS ALL OVER MY GEAR I WILL INCITE EVERYONE THERE TO BEAT THE FUCK OUT OF YOU BEFORE WE CONTINUE PLAYING OR COME OFF THE STAGE AND DO IT MYSELF. MY EQUIPMENT IS WORTH MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER HOPE TO BE, DEAD OR ALIVE. FUCK YOU VERY MUCH.

-

on a side note - Kinski wasn't half bad. i actually enjoyed them.

Last edited by O1OO1O11; 05-13-2007 at 01:54 AM..
OFFLINE |  
sladeums
05-13-2007, 03:35 AM

oh, Kinski, that reminds me:

totally missed them.

fucking beer line.

took me like a fucking hour to get through a beer line that was less than 30 people deep.
this venue really needs to get their shit together with the concessions.
that shit was uncalled for.

Last edited by sladeums; 05-13-2007 at 03:45 AM..
Old 05-13-2007, 03:35 AM   #8
Level 3 - Talker

oh, Kinski, that reminds me:

totally missed them.

fucking beer line.

took me like a fucking hour to get through a beer line that was less than 30 people deep.
this venue really needs to get their shit together with the concessions.
that shit was uncalled for.

Last edited by sladeums; 05-13-2007 at 03:45 AM..
OFFLINE |  
zach0124
05-13-2007, 06:15 AM

7th time seeing tool
wow
2 shows in 2 days and i am spent
everybody seemed just a little more "on" this show as opposed to wichita: especially maynard.
same set list except for no aenima at the end. it almost seemed to me like danny called it. he got up right after vicarious and looked at maynard and they seemed to confirm it between them to stop there. not sure if that was the case but that's my take.
wings was incredible. they got off a little at the wichita show but last night it was as good as i could imagine. and did anyone else get the chills when maynard said "happy mother's day" in between wings 1 & 2. really touching and completely fitting. beautiful moment

still think the tool experience is really getting back in the swing of things. all the transition pieces really add to it and they push the run time longer which is definitely a plus because who really wants it to end?

i was standing in front of the mixing boards again but this time there were two mics set up inside the area at about 7 feet high. recording maybe? they definitely weren't there in wichita the night before. i don't want to speculate much though.
awesome venue though. way better than coliseum in wichita or kemper in kc

great show once again
got a week to recover before okc on saturday. 3 shows in 8 days. i might explode.
plus st louis in june.
"holy fucking shit"
Old 05-13-2007, 06:15 AM   #9
Level 2 - Poster

7th time seeing tool
wow
2 shows in 2 days and i am spent
everybody seemed just a little more "on" this show as opposed to wichita: especially maynard.
same set list except for no aenima at the end. it almost seemed to me like danny called it. he got up right after vicarious and looked at maynard and they seemed to confirm it between them to stop there. not sure if that was the case but that's my take.
wings was incredible. they got off a little at the wichita show but last night it was as good as i could imagine. and did anyone else get the chills when maynard said "happy mother's day" in between wings 1 & 2. really touching and completely fitting. beautiful moment

still think the tool experience is really getting back in the swing of things. all the transition pieces really add to it and they push the run time longer which is definitely a plus because who really wants it to end?

i was standing in front of the mixing boards again but this time there were two mics set up inside the area at about 7 feet high. recording maybe? they definitely weren't there in wichita the night before. i don't want to speculate much though.
awesome venue though. way better than coliseum in wichita or kemper in kc

great show once again
got a week to recover before okc on saturday. 3 shows in 8 days. i might explode.
plus st louis in june.
"holy fucking shit"
OFFLINE |  
Toolfan#1's Avatar Toolfan#1
05-13-2007, 08:08 AM

This was my second Tool show so far more to come. I traveled from St. Louis, MO to see this and it was worth every minute. Every song that came on kept on outdoing the last one. The drumsolo in 46 and 2 was incredible and dead on. Right in Two was one of the best if not the best song of the night. IT was my first times hearing that live. Lasers kicked ass just like last time. Plus maynard's Ju-Jitsu on stage was killer he was totally into it.

More to come!!!!
Old 05-13-2007, 08:08 AM   #10
Level 4 - Thinker

This was my second Tool show so far more to come. I traveled from St. Louis, MO to see this and it was worth every minute. Every song that came on kept on outdoing the last one. The drumsolo in 46 and 2 was incredible and dead on. Right in Two was one of the best if not the best song of the night. IT was my first times hearing that live. Lasers kicked ass just like last time. Plus maynard's Ju-Jitsu on stage was killer he was totally into it.

More to come!!!!
05-13-2007, 08:28 AM

good show, laser lights meh-seen better. and don't expect too much from tool for that shit anyways.

bummed about. NO aenima-NO sober-NO prison sex.

all in all great time tho.

i thought jambi was a little different. in a cool way. seems like they slowed it up a bit in parts. kinda otrmjambi if you will.

they also did a faster break down part during schism which was way cool.
TOYKO!! R.I.P. The Alien Gus
Old 05-13-2007, 08:28 AM   #11
Member Of The Bored (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 11897

good show, laser lights meh-seen better. and don't expect too much from tool for that shit anyways.

bummed about. NO aenima-NO sober-NO prison sex.

all in all great time tho.

i thought jambi was a little different. in a cool way. seems like they slowed it up a bit in parts. kinda otrmjambi if you will.

they also did a faster break down part during schism which was way cool.
TOYKO!! R.I.P. The Alien Gus
OFFLINE |  
eapatty01's Avatar eapatty01
05-13-2007, 09:41 AM

I was in 217, so I would have been close to whoever was 216. I was at almost a 10 o clock position to the stage but like 5 tards just left so we moved over and were 90 degrees to the left of the stage. It was an excellent view to watch Danny, but I couldn't hear Maynard very well. I didn't know what he said until i found out it was Happy Mothers Day on here.

It was my first show, and my adrenaline was pumping hard right before they came on. I was so happy during Jambi I held back tears. Stinkfist is my fav song, and I love how powerful it was at the show. Some other highlights were Danny just tearing up Right in Two and Lateralus. BTW did anyone think they were gonna play Prison Sex right before Lateralus? It sounded like the creeking at the beginning. Anyway Lateralus was epic. Most amazing song ever.

All in all, an amazing show. Highlight of my life for sure. I think i'm gonna try and get tix to souix city or cedar rapids.

btw no offense on the spelling, i was just givin you hard time.
Old 05-13-2007, 09:41 AM   #12
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I was in 217, so I would have been close to whoever was 216. I was at almost a 10 o clock position to the stage but like 5 tards just left so we moved over and were 90 degrees to the left of the stage. It was an excellent view to watch Danny, but I couldn't hear Maynard very well. I didn't know what he said until i found out it was Happy Mothers Day on here.

It was my first show, and my adrenaline was pumping hard right before they came on. I was so happy during Jambi I held back tears. Stinkfist is my fav song, and I love how powerful it was at the show. Some other highlights were Danny just tearing up Right in Two and Lateralus. BTW did anyone think they were gonna play Prison Sex right before Lateralus? It sounded like the creeking at the beginning. Anyway Lateralus was epic. Most amazing song ever.

All in all, an amazing show. Highlight of my life for sure. I think i'm gonna try and get tix to souix city or cedar rapids.

btw no offense on the spelling, i was just givin you hard time.
OFFLINE |  
LP|Stang's Avatar LP|Stang
05-13-2007, 11:11 AM

Right when the sandal hit Maynard, I was like "FUCK! Now we're gonna get screwed." And we got screwed out of Aenema. Ah well.

And yeah, I heard that creaking and I was thinking "Wow, alright, Prison Sex."

I've upped my appreciation for the band again, I remember why I used to like them so much - a lot of nostalgia came over me. Good show, loved it.
Old 05-13-2007, 11:11 AM   #13
Banned.

Bincount™: 4925

Right when the sandal hit Maynard, I was like "FUCK! Now we're gonna get screwed." And we got screwed out of Aenema. Ah well.

And yeah, I heard that creaking and I was thinking "Wow, alright, Prison Sex."

I've upped my appreciation for the band again, I remember why I used to like them so much - a lot of nostalgia came over me. Good show, loved it.
OFFLINE |  
toolgasm's Avatar toolgasm
05-13-2007, 01:10 PM

I loved it when Maynard was doing the shocker up there. I was holding up the shocker all night, maybe he noticed me and gave him some ideas. Probably not, but that would be sweet. Wings, 10,000 days = awesome. I was in the middle about 5 rows from the stage in GA, and I forgot how much I could sweat. It was a beast down there for the whole first half of the show. Lucky it calmed down for me to enjoy the second half. Yeah, I would figure a combo of Danny's arm and Maynard pissed about getting hit cost us Aenima... but it seemed to me that Maynard got back into it so... Anyway, it was a fantastic show, great sound and lights. Guys were dead on (as usuall). And I'm sure I'll get to hear Aenima and hopefully Pushit (fingers crossed) at Cedar Rapids and Sioux City!

P.S. I thought Kinski wasn't half bad myself. They seemed really young, probably just need some time to grow and find a fanbase.
Old 05-13-2007, 01:10 PM   #14
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 2

I loved it when Maynard was doing the shocker up there. I was holding up the shocker all night, maybe he noticed me and gave him some ideas. Probably not, but that would be sweet. Wings, 10,000 days = awesome. I was in the middle about 5 rows from the stage in GA, and I forgot how much I could sweat. It was a beast down there for the whole first half of the show. Lucky it calmed down for me to enjoy the second half. Yeah, I would figure a combo of Danny's arm and Maynard pissed about getting hit cost us Aenima... but it seemed to me that Maynard got back into it so... Anyway, it was a fantastic show, great sound and lights. Guys were dead on (as usuall). And I'm sure I'll get to hear Aenima and hopefully Pushit (fingers crossed) at Cedar Rapids and Sioux City!

P.S. I thought Kinski wasn't half bad myself. They seemed really young, probably just need some time to grow and find a fanbase.
OFFLINE |  
illdojo's Avatar illdojo
05-13-2007, 01:44 PM

"Holy Fucking Shit". As MJK put it.
Great show overall. Same set w/Right in Two and NO Ænima.
This was my 3rd show this tour, and 8th show dating back to the Undertow tour.
The crowd was on fire!! The band seemed into the show. Except for the FUCKTARD that threw the flip flop @ MJK. If the guy reads this that threw it...."I hope you get dick cancer and die a very slow death".
Wings was dope because of the before mentioned Mamas Day dedication.

2 more shows to go... Cedar Rapids and Sioux City. Both are GA, so they should be killer gigs.
Hopefully we get Pushit or Swamp Song ;)

Last edited by illdojo; 05-13-2007 at 07:24 PM..
Old 05-13-2007, 01:44 PM   #15
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

"Holy Fucking Shit". As MJK put it.
Great show overall. Same set w/Right in Two and NO Ænima.
This was my 3rd show this tour, and 8th show dating back to the Undertow tour.
The crowd was on fire!! The band seemed into the show. Except for the FUCKTARD that threw the flip flop @ MJK. If the guy reads this that threw it...."I hope you get dick cancer and die a very slow death".
Wings was dope because of the before mentioned Mamas Day dedication.

2 more shows to go... Cedar Rapids and Sioux City. Both are GA, so they should be killer gigs.
Hopefully we get Pushit or Swamp Song ;)

Last edited by illdojo; 05-13-2007 at 07:24 PM..
OFFLINE |  
litlgrnman
05-13-2007, 03:27 PM

Only my second Tool show and I can't wait for my next. I was in 203 row C and the the dickbreath that threw the flip flop had to be pretty close to me. I saw it as soon as it was in the air and tracked it the whole way. I was praying it would come up short as it was curiving right down the line. Nope. Congratulations asshole. You really could have ruined the show for us. Maynard did flip off the general area and moved on with the show. I simply could not believe the amount of shit that was being thrown at the stage.

Danny obliterated that drum kit. He is amazing to watch. It reminds me of the John Bonham solos that I have seen. The sounds and power that those four get is unparalelled. I like how Maynard took the stage sporting the hunter orange jacket. Nice touch.
Old 05-13-2007, 03:27 PM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Only my second Tool show and I can't wait for my next. I was in 203 row C and the the dickbreath that threw the flip flop had to be pretty close to me. I saw it as soon as it was in the air and tracked it the whole way. I was praying it would come up short as it was curiving right down the line. Nope. Congratulations asshole. You really could have ruined the show for us. Maynard did flip off the general area and moved on with the show. I simply could not believe the amount of shit that was being thrown at the stage.

Danny obliterated that drum kit. He is amazing to watch. It reminds me of the John Bonham solos that I have seen. The sounds and power that those four get is unparalelled. I like how Maynard took the stage sporting the hunter orange jacket. Nice touch.
OFFLINE |  
illdojo's Avatar illdojo
05-13-2007, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlgrnman View Post

Danny obliterated that drum kit. He is amazing to watch. It reminds me of the John Bonham solos that I have seen.
I HEAR YA....
It's always a pleasure to witness The Danny Carey Thunder.
I've been playing drums for over 21 years, and I've come to the realization that I will never be that good. That man is a monster. His kit is beautiful. The drums are solid brass shells made by Paiste, and they sound flawless. I loved the mini solo during Lateralus. The man is 46 and just had Bicep surgery. You would never know from his stellar performance.
Old 05-13-2007, 04:04 PM   #17
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlgrnman View Post

Danny obliterated that drum kit. He is amazing to watch. It reminds me of the John Bonham solos that I have seen.
I HEAR YA....
It's always a pleasure to witness The Danny Carey Thunder.
I've been playing drums for over 21 years, and I've come to the realization that I will never be that good. That man is a monster. His kit is beautiful. The drums are solid brass shells made by Paiste, and they sound flawless. I loved the mini solo during Lateralus. The man is 46 and just had Bicep surgery. You would never know from his stellar performance.
05-13-2007, 04:37 PM

I thought his drums were Sonar? And 46? Holy shit! He plays like he's 26!

As far as the flip flop goes, I almost saw it coming. I just assumed SOMEONE had to give CB a bad wrap. That shit is embarrassing.

Can't stop thinking about the show...so good.
Old 05-13-2007, 04:37 PM   #18
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I thought his drums were Sonar? And 46? Holy shit! He plays like he's 26!

As far as the flip flop goes, I almost saw it coming. I just assumed SOMEONE had to give CB a bad wrap. That shit is embarrassing.

Can't stop thinking about the show...so good.
OFFLINE |  
smokestacklightnin77's Avatar smokestacklightnin77
05-13-2007, 05:06 PM

5th tool show, always amazing.

they have that patented groove, e.g. Stinkfist. Their sound translates perfectly live (need to be on floor or in range with sound board). And at times it's almost intimate, as if they were playing a small venue.

So who else saw Danny and Adam at the huge-ass Bass Pro Shop about two hours before the show?!?! holy shit---we walked up the stairs and i brushed by Adam. I was like wait, was that just Adam?! Some dude at the top of the stairs was like "yep thats who you think it is". Then my woman is trying on shoes, and Danny and a girl come strolling in and start looking at shoes right next to us. I was just too dumfounded!!!!! So we milled around and followed them in to the gun area where they were checking out the HUGE ass display of guns and knives. And everyone was pretty cool and respectful and not bugging them. The trip to the gun store may explain Maynard's hunter look.

Maynard appeared into it, as others have stated. Thanks Mjk.

I did not see the shoe incident. But that would explain the lack of Aenima. People just don't get it do they...fuk
Old 05-13-2007, 05:06 PM   #19
Level 3 - Talker

5th tool show, always amazing.

they have that patented groove, e.g. Stinkfist. Their sound translates perfectly live (need to be on floor or in range with sound board). And at times it's almost intimate, as if they were playing a small venue.

So who else saw Danny and Adam at the huge-ass Bass Pro Shop about two hours before the show?!?! holy shit---we walked up the stairs and i brushed by Adam. I was like wait, was that just Adam?! Some dude at the top of the stairs was like "yep thats who you think it is". Then my woman is trying on shoes, and Danny and a girl come strolling in and start looking at shoes right next to us. I was just too dumfounded!!!!! So we milled around and followed them in to the gun area where they were checking out the HUGE ass display of guns and knives. And everyone was pretty cool and respectful and not bugging them. The trip to the gun store may explain Maynard's hunter look.

Maynard appeared into it, as others have stated. Thanks Mjk.

I did not see the shoe incident. But that would explain the lack of Aenima. People just don't get it do they...fuk
OFFLINE |  
chonus's Avatar chonus
05-13-2007, 07:23 PM

What a tight fuckin show! Thanks guys!

My friends and I all had a great time. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Jambi was awesome as an opener in my opinion. It seemed slowed down and devilish.

Right in Two made my night.

Thought we would get Aenema but it didn''t matter anyway. It would have only added to the beautiful experience.

Visuals didn't dissapoint either.
Old 05-13-2007, 07:23 PM   #20
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 4

What a tight fuckin show! Thanks guys!

My friends and I all had a great time. Couldn't have asked for anything more.

Jambi was awesome as an opener in my opinion. It seemed slowed down and devilish.

Right in Two made my night.

Thought we would get Aenema but it didn''t matter anyway. It would have only added to the beautiful experience.

Visuals didn't dissapoint either.
OFFLINE |  
Lowkey_Loki
05-13-2007, 07:32 PM

My third Tool show (caught both the Omaha and Sioux Falls dates back in 02), and all I can say is that this show was ON FIRE...the Sioux Falls show during their last tour was totally dead on everyone's parts...the band and the crowd. My only complaint is the typical "damn hockey arena" acoustics issues. Section 205, Row S, seat 6. During most of Kinski and parts of Tool, I was picking up this fucking annoying echo coming up off of the back balcony. Ugh.

Took my 15 year old brother and my fiancee...first show for the both of them. When Tool took the stage, we all had a moment together where we just looked at the stage, then at each other, and almost simultaneously all said "What the fuck is Maynard wearing?" :) Dug his cowboy hat/jeans/orange jacket.

Totally dug Maynard's air fucking/air bullriding bit during Jambi. Got a good chuckle.

Cried like a little bitch during Wings/10k Days. I can die a happy man now having heard it live.

Was it just me, or was Maynard spending more than the usual amount of time up in his upper register? Borderline on being too nasal.

Last, but certainly not least...Danny Carey is a FUCKING GOD.
Old 05-13-2007, 07:32 PM   #21
Level 4 - Thinker

My third Tool show (caught both the Omaha and Sioux Falls dates back in 02), and all I can say is that this show was ON FIRE...the Sioux Falls show during their last tour was totally dead on everyone's parts...the band and the crowd. My only complaint is the typical "damn hockey arena" acoustics issues. Section 205, Row S, seat 6. During most of Kinski and parts of Tool, I was picking up this fucking annoying echo coming up off of the back balcony. Ugh.

Took my 15 year old brother and my fiancee...first show for the both of them. When Tool took the stage, we all had a moment together where we just looked at the stage, then at each other, and almost simultaneously all said "What the fuck is Maynard wearing?" :) Dug his cowboy hat/jeans/orange jacket.

Totally dug Maynard's air fucking/air bullriding bit during Jambi. Got a good chuckle.

Cried like a little bitch during Wings/10k Days. I can die a happy man now having heard it live.

Was it just me, or was Maynard spending more than the usual amount of time up in his upper register? Borderline on being too nasal.

Last, but certainly not least...Danny Carey is a FUCKING GOD.
05-14-2007, 07:44 AM

My 8th time seeing them...

I drove from Fargo and this was my first time in Council Bluffs/Omaha...

The venue was nice... small. I don't think the venue was prepared for this show at all. After showing my ticket to get into the door, I didn't see any ushers or security people at on on the 2nd level where I was seated (sec. 204). They ran out of beer and cups...which probably saved me some dough ($6 beers...). I did notice that not only a flip-flop being thrown on stage but a couple of cups were tossed onto stage earlier in the show...but other than those pinheads, the crowd was very enthusiastic and into the entire show.

Tool was awesome. Danny is a freakin machine. I thought the sound and overall mix was fantastic. I was a bit disappointed to not hear Ænima but regardless, this was still a fantastic show. I can hardly wait to see them again in June in St. Paul.

Last edited by SayOw; 05-14-2007 at 07:59 AM..
Old 05-14-2007, 07:44 AM   #22
Level 3 - Talker

My 8th time seeing them...

I drove from Fargo and this was my first time in Council Bluffs/Omaha...

The venue was nice... small. I don't think the venue was prepared for this show at all. After showing my ticket to get into the door, I didn't see any ushers or security people at on on the 2nd level where I was seated (sec. 204). They ran out of beer and cups...which probably saved me some dough ($6 beers...). I did notice that not only a flip-flop being thrown on stage but a couple of cups were tossed onto stage earlier in the show...but other than those pinheads, the crowd was very enthusiastic and into the entire show.

Tool was awesome. Danny is a freakin machine. I thought the sound and overall mix was fantastic. I was a bit disappointed to not hear Ænima but regardless, this was still a fantastic show. I can hardly wait to see them again in June in St. Paul.

Last edited by SayOw; 05-14-2007 at 07:59 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Enlil420
05-14-2007, 08:08 AM

well, iowa is weak!! a friend couldn't make it so i had an extra ticket i needed to get rid of. stayed outside until 8pm and couldn't give it away. alot of people had like 2 to 4 tickets they were trying to sell. so inside i went.

had great sidestage seats like 10 rows away, and again open seats. my whole row had 5 empty seats so me and my girl (her 1st tool show, she now loves them!!) and friends had extra room to enjoy. right in two was way better live than i expected it to be. lateralus was the highlight for me, great solo by danny in the middle of the song. was expecting aenima but didn't get it. great fuckin show overall.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:08 AM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

well, iowa is weak!! a friend couldn't make it so i had an extra ticket i needed to get rid of. stayed outside until 8pm and couldn't give it away. alot of people had like 2 to 4 tickets they were trying to sell. so inside i went.

had great sidestage seats like 10 rows away, and again open seats. my whole row had 5 empty seats so me and my girl (her 1st tool show, she now loves them!!) and friends had extra room to enjoy. right in two was way better live than i expected it to be. lateralus was the highlight for me, great solo by danny in the middle of the song. was expecting aenima but didn't get it. great fuckin show overall.
OFFLINE |  
PaistePlayer
05-14-2007, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by illdojo View Post
He does play Sonor. I heard the Paiste kit is new. Sonor may have helped make the drums. They are made from old cymbals. He just turned 46 on May, 10th.
They are not new. He was playing them for the whole Lateralus tour. They are made from melted down Paiste 2002 cymbals by Jeff Ocheltree and Paiste. The snares ONLY were available to the public and were called "Spirit of 2002". Danny had him make an entire kit, and even joked that he had them melt a golden templar artifact in with them.

Danny's current kit is made from a tree that is very rare, and an almost extinct bird lives in this tree to boot. It also involves ebony and beechwood and the shells are made to his odd specs, they get thinner in progression with the floor toms being thinnest, and the 8 inch being crazy THICK.
Old 05-14-2007, 08:56 AM   #24
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
He does play Sonor. I heard the Paiste kit is new. Sonor may have helped make the drums. They are made from old cymbals. He just turned 46 on May, 10th.
They are not new. He was playing them for the whole Lateralus tour. They are made from melted down Paiste 2002 cymbals by Jeff Ocheltree and Paiste. The snares ONLY were available to the public and were called "Spirit of 2002". Danny had him make an entire kit, and even joked that he had them melt a golden templar artifact in with them.

Danny's current kit is made from a tree that is very rare, and an almost extinct bird lives in this tree to boot. It also involves ebony and beechwood and the shells are made to his odd specs, they get thinner in progression with the floor toms being thinnest, and the 8 inch being crazy THICK.
OFFLINE |  
chefjennkcc
05-14-2007, 04:25 PM

Wow!!!!! My fifth TOOL Concert.. Going to see them four times next month tho.. I cried when Maynard said "happy mother's day" Rosetta stoned was AWESOME!!! I snuck a camera into the venue, had to wrestle a security guard who tried to get it away from me. I got some AWESOME pictures (about 200) and some great video clips. I am still riding the high from the concert. They never cease to amaze me. Tool has changed my life. Anyone who would like to see my TOOL pics can email me. I am trying to figure out how to resize them so I can upload them.. Wings and 10,000 days was intense. Almost everyone around me was in tears. GREAT SHOW!!! Can
t wait till Cedar Rapids, Peoria, Sioux City and St. Paul!!!
Old 05-14-2007, 04:25 PM   #25
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 20

Wow!!!!! My fifth TOOL Concert.. Going to see them four times next month tho.. I cried when Maynard said "happy mother's day" Rosetta stoned was AWESOME!!! I snuck a camera into the venue, had to wrestle a security guard who tried to get it away from me. I got some AWESOME pictures (about 200) and some great video clips. I am still riding the high from the concert. They never cease to amaze me. Tool has changed my life. Anyone who would like to see my TOOL pics can email me. I am trying to figure out how to resize them so I can upload them.. Wings and 10,000 days was intense. Almost everyone around me was in tears. GREAT SHOW!!! Can
05-14-2007, 04:44 PM

Great show. Best I've seen TOOL (my 5th show). I just wish that fans would understand that this is not a time to show idiotic aggression towards others. The morons in GA who make it their mission to push and shove others are a downer. Please regard each TOOL show as a highlight experience of your life; why spend your time during the magic of the concert being an idiot? Enjoy the show and let others enjoy it. TOOL will quit touring soon and the shows will be but a pleasant memory.
Old 05-14-2007, 04:44 PM   #26
Level 2 - Poster

Great show. Best I've seen TOOL (my 5th show). I just wish that fans would understand that this is not a time to show idiotic aggression towards others. The morons in GA who make it their mission to push and shove others are a downer. Please regard each TOOL show as a highlight experience of your life; why spend your time during the magic of the concert being an idiot? Enjoy the show and let others enjoy it. TOOL will quit touring soon and the shows will be but a pleasant memory.
05-14-2007, 06:59 PM

3rd Show and it was awesome! I saw them at the mancusso center Omaha in 97 and civic center Omaha 2002.
Did anybody notice during the extension of right in 2 that something happened where either Danny or Justin got off a little bit? Because Adam while playing, got a concerned look on his face backed up, started looking over there and then they all started laughing for a second. It was cool to see Adam crack up a little.
The idiots mosh pitting during wings for Marie and 10,000 Days were real winners!
and I thought how fitting during right in 2.
People throwing shit can go away. I think they shouldn't even serve beer during a tool concert too many dumb shits!
Old 05-14-2007, 06:59 PM   #27
Level 1 - Lurker

3rd Show and it was awesome! I saw them at the mancusso center Omaha in 97 and civic center Omaha 2002.
Did anybody notice during the extension of right in 2 that something happened where either Danny or Justin got off a little bit? Because Adam while playing, got a concerned look on his face backed up, started looking over there and then they all started laughing for a second. It was cool to see Adam crack up a little.
The idiots mosh pitting during wings for Marie and 10,000 Days were real winners!
and I thought how fitting during right in 2.
People throwing shit can go away. I think they shouldn't even serve beer during a tool concert too many dumb shits!
OFFLINE |  
chefjennkcc
05-14-2007, 07:44 PM

I think people should have to fill out an application before being allowed to attend a TOOL concert. Maybe we would eliminate all the dip-shits who just don't GET IT. All the ones who are there just because its the hot concert in town that weekend, and all the ones who couldn"t even begin to tell you what any of the songs are about should just stay home. TOOL is for thinking people. People who want more and expect more out of music than just a kick ass bass line and some drums. As MJK said in one of his interviews "TOOL is not a band you can just pop into the player and tap your foot to. TOOL is an interactive spiritual journey"

The type of people that were moshing to Right in Two will probably be the reason that TOOL stops touring.

You either get it, or you don't
Old 05-14-2007, 07:44 PM   #28
Level 4 - Thinker

I think people should have to fill out an application before being allowed to attend a TOOL concert. Maybe we would eliminate all the dip-shits who just don't GET IT. All the ones who are there just because its the hot concert in town that weekend, and all the ones who couldn"t even begin to tell you what any of the songs are about should just stay home. TOOL is for thinking people. People who want more and expect more out of music than just a kick ass bass line and some drums. As MJK said in one of his interviews "TOOL is not a band you can just pop into the player and tap your foot to. TOOL is an interactive spiritual journey"

The type of people that were moshing to Right in Two will probably be the reason that TOOL stops touring.

You either get it, or you don't
05-14-2007, 10:58 PM

This was my 4th Tool show. 1st time seeing Right in Two live and 2nd time seeing Wings. AMAZING. I could be wrong, but the visuals they were showing during Rosetta Stoned seemed new since I saw them last fall. Every time I see Tool in concert I am blown away by not only the music, but the visuals that go along with it. I can’t imagine the time it takes to create and coordinate all of that with their live music.

I must say the energy in my section was disappointing. I was in section 211 and everyone around me was SITTING DOWN. I don't know why you would spend 60 bucks to attend a Tool concert so you can calmly sit down like you are watching an opera. Lame. The guys behind us were even complaining about us standing up throughout the show! Ha.
And of course, there is always that one jackass who makes everyone look bad by throwing stuff at the band. Way to go buddy.
Aside from that, I enjoyed myself as always- Looking forward to the Sioux Falls show in June!
Old 05-14-2007, 10:58 PM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

This was my 4th Tool show. 1st time seeing Right in Two live and 2nd time seeing Wings. AMAZING. I could be wrong, but the visuals they were showing during Rosetta Stoned seemed new since I saw them last fall. Every time I see Tool in concert I am blown away by not only the music, but the visuals that go along with it. I can’t imagine the time it takes to create and coordinate all of that with their live music.

I must say the energy in my section was disappointing. I was in section 211 and everyone around me was SITTING DOWN. I don't know why you would spend 60 bucks to attend a Tool concert so you can calmly sit down like you are watching an opera. Lame. The guys behind us were even complaining about us standing up throughout the show! Ha.
And of course, there is always that one jackass who makes everyone look bad by throwing stuff at the band. Way to go buddy.
Aside from that, I enjoyed myself as always- Looking forward to the Sioux Falls show in June!
OFFLINE |  
Kilkenny
05-15-2007, 10:52 AM

This was my 3rd Tool Show and it was AMAZING! I saw them at the Allstate Arena Chicago in 01 and Tokyo Summer Sonic Festival 2006.
I'm from Chicago just got out of the navy and met up with a old navy friend in Lincoln. It was great show but yeah I can't understand why would anybody mosh to Tool? I'm a big moshing fan when it comes to the right band, it's a good time but for Tool? It's all about the art. I was around the mid-center of the floor and the sound was so clear and perfect I couldn't believe I was at a concert. But to the right of me was this big mosh pit, I mean they were going at it non-stop, even after Tool took a small break on stage. I was just so confused, what is wrong with these people? There was even a fight in it on the 2nd song, tells you they don't even know the meaning of moshing. I really believe them fuckers are high on meth in there. I heard it's big out there. I know in Chicago that shit not going down. Then people throwing shit during the show pissed me off too!
But other then that it was my best Tool show and maybe the best concert ever after over 80 concerts I seen.
Next shows... Peoria, Chicago, Milwaukee, Grand Rapids. It's a must see coz it's gonna be already 5 years right?

Last edited by Kilkenny; 05-15-2007 at 10:55 AM..
Old 05-15-2007, 10:52 AM   #30
Level 3 - Talker

This was my 3rd Tool Show and it was AMAZING! I saw them at the Allstate Arena Chicago in 01 and Tokyo Summer Sonic Festival 2006.
I'm from Chicago just got out of the navy and met up with a old navy friend in Lincoln. It was great show but yeah I can't understand why would anybody mosh to Tool? I'm a big moshing fan when it comes to the right band, it's a good time but for Tool? It's all about the art. I was around the mid-center of the floor and the sound was so clear and perfect I couldn't believe I was at a concert. But to the right of me was this big mosh pit, I mean they were going at it non-stop, even after Tool took a small break on stage. I was just so confused, what is wrong with these people? There was even a fight in it on the 2nd song, tells you they don't even know the meaning of moshing. I really believe them fuckers are high on meth in there. I heard it's big out there. I know in Chicago that shit not going down. Then people throwing shit during the show pissed me off too!
But other then that it was my best Tool show and maybe the best concert ever after over 80 concerts I seen.
Next shows... Peoria, Chicago, Milwaukee, Grand Rapids. It's a must see coz it's gonna be already 5 years right?

Last edited by Kilkenny; 05-15-2007 at 10:55 AM..
OFFLINE |  
thisheregirafFe
05-15-2007, 12:18 PM

first tool show. not dissapointed, though im not as big a fan as i once was. stellar performance all around though, especially that danny ... i think for a while there my heart was operating on the compression waves coming from the bass drums rather than beating on its own accord. truly amazing. did anyone else notice the band taking their 'break' towards the end. ... looked like they made a big family circle and took a coupla whacks of some chemical or another. bass had to sit down after that. ... and fuck the schmucks who think its okay to throw things at a band. ... tool's equipment is worth more than their meager existences ...
Old 05-15-2007, 12:18 PM   #31
Level 1 - Lurker

first tool show. not dissapointed, though im not as big a fan as i once was. stellar performance all around though, especially that danny ... i think for a while there my heart was operating on the compression waves coming from the bass drums rather than beating on its own accord. truly amazing. did anyone else notice the band taking their 'break' towards the end. ... looked like they made a big family circle and took a coupla whacks of some chemical or another. bass had to sit down after that. ... and fuck the schmucks who think its okay to throw things at a band. ... tool's equipment is worth more than their meager existences ...
OFFLINE |  
SKEvil
05-15-2007, 12:30 PM

This concert was absolutely amazing. It was my first Tool concert, and first concert ever for that matter, and I was just blown away. Going to a Tool concert was a long time coming for me, and when I found out there were some last tickets available about a week before the show, I jumped at them. To my surprise, they were amazing seats: section 203, row F. From there I had an awesome view of everything. A smile couldn't help but come over my face when they first came out and started up, and when the video kicked on in the middle of Stinkfist. The crowd was enthusiastic for the most part, making for an even better show. Maynard seemed really into it until an shoe somehow made its way to him. As the show progressed, the lights and lasers got better and better. Great show.

My only complaint is no Aenima, understandably so I suppose. Albeit, I can't blame Maynard for not wanting to play it, I only wish he'd of thrown the person out instead of punishing all of us. Also, the smoking was unbearable at times, along with the heavy drinking. I find it ironic that they prohibit anything that can be used as a projectile but then supply anyone over 21 and six bucks with a cup full of beer. To the people smoking, please go kill yourselves elsewhere - spare the rest of us your stupidity.

All in all, 5/5. I have to see them again.
Old 05-15-2007, 12:30 PM   #32
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

This concert was absolutely amazing. It was my first Tool concert, and first concert ever for that matter, and I was just blown away. Going to a Tool concert was a long time coming for me, and when I found out there were some last tickets available about a week before the show, I jumped at them. To my surprise, they were amazing seats: section 203, row F. From there I had an awesome view of everything. A smile couldn't help but come over my face when they first came out and started up, and when the video kicked on in the middle of Stinkfist. The crowd was enthusiastic for the most part, making for an even better show. Maynard seemed really into it until an shoe somehow made its way to him. As the show progressed, the lights and lasers got better and better. Great show.

My only complaint is no Aenima, understandably so I suppose. Albeit, I can't blame Maynard for not wanting to play it, I only wish he'd of thrown the person out instead of punishing all of us. Also, the smoking was unbearable at times, along with the heavy drinking. I find it ironic that they prohibit anything that can be used as a projectile but then supply anyone over 21 and six bucks with a cup full of beer. To the people smoking, please go kill yourselves elsewhere - spare the rest of us your stupidity.

All in all, 5/5. I have to see them again.
OFFLINE |  
Toolfan#1's Avatar Toolfan#1
05-15-2007, 01:24 PM

It is hard to compare this show to Kemper back in September because that was such a long time ago. But that show kicked serious ass. The best song of the night was Right In Two, does anybody know if the videos they were playing during Right in Two and Jambi were official or were they just some creative shit Adam made for concerts.
Vicarious was ten times better in this show then Kemper

Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist
46 & 2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right in Two
Encore
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Old 05-15-2007, 01:24 PM   #33
Level 4 - Thinker

It is hard to compare this show to Kemper back in September because that was such a long time ago. But that show kicked serious ass. The best song of the night was Right In Two, does anybody know if the videos they were playing during Right in Two and Jambi were official or were they just some creative shit Adam made for concerts.
Vicarious was ten times better in this show then Kemper

Setlist:
Jambi
Stinkfist
46 & 2
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Right in Two
Encore
Wings for Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
05-15-2007, 06:14 PM

Quote:
I did see him put the mic out for the crowd to sing it in CB.
I didn't like how the show ended like that. I wonder if Maynard believed they were going to play Aenema.
Old 05-15-2007, 06:14 PM   #34
Banned.

Quote:
I did see him put the mic out for the crowd to sing it in CB.
I didn't like how the show ended like that. I wonder if Maynard believed they were going to play Aenema.
OFFLINE |  
Brule
05-15-2007, 11:03 PM

First show, obviously I was impressed. My group was just right of the stage (section 216) clear up by the wall. (not great, but not bad seats)

The only thing that bugged me was the vocals were almost impossible to really hear. Knowing the words to the songs made it easier on me but some in my group are not as big of fans and they could understand hardly any vocals. Curious if it had to do with our location or was the norm for the crowd. Lateralus really could have used the vocals pumped up a bit....

Among my party by far the favorite performance was Wings for Marie. Between part one and two Maynard threw out a "Happy Mother's Day" which gave me goosebumps combined with the second part.

Overall I loved it and now wish I could catch them again before the tour ends, but not many places close to Nebraska and wallet-friendly trips. Everything they played was good but I would have liked to see Schism replaced with Push-it or Aenema. I can't remember a complete setlist but I think they played Jambi, Right in Two, Rosetta Stoned, Wings for Marie, Lateralus, Schism, Stinkfist, Vicarious, 46 & 2 (soooo good), and not sure of the rest.
Old 05-15-2007, 11:03 PM   #35
Level 1 - Lurker

First show, obviously I was impressed. My group was just right of the stage (section 216) clear up by the wall. (not great, but not bad seats)

The only thing that bugged me was the vocals were almost impossible to really hear. Knowing the words to the songs made it easier on me but some in my group are not as big of fans and they could understand hardly any vocals. Curious if it had to do with our location or was the norm for the crowd. Lateralus really could have used the vocals pumped up a bit....

Among my party by far the favorite performance was Wings for Marie. Between part one and two Maynard threw out a "Happy Mother's Day" which gave me goosebumps combined with the second part.

Overall I loved it and now wish I could catch them again before the tour ends, but not many places close to Nebraska and wallet-friendly trips. Everything they played was good but I would have liked to see Schism replaced with Push-it or Aenema. I can't remember a complete setlist but I think they played Jambi, Right in Two, Rosetta Stoned, Wings for Marie, Lateralus, Schism, Stinkfist, Vicarious, 46 & 2 (soooo good), and not sure of the rest.
OFFLINE |  
djg77
05-16-2007, 05:13 AM

Great show and sound from where i was sitting in section 216 row g . The only thing i can complain about is people throwing things. This was my sixth show and as i got older i thought fans would get better and show more respect. But obviously not. Like they say one bad apple spoils the bunch. and it certainly did on saturday night. But i will say the visuals on the second leg of this tour. Blow away the ones on the first leg they really put a lot of work into this tour. So if you go to a show just try to enjoy yourself the best you can. And ignore all the meathead fanboys out there because no matter what show you go to they will always be there.
Old 05-16-2007, 05:13 AM   #36
Level 1 - Lurker

Great show and sound from where i was sitting in section 216 row g . The only thing i can complain about is people throwing things. This was my sixth show and as i got older i thought fans would get better and show more respect. But obviously not. Like they say one bad apple spoils the bunch. and it certainly did on saturday night. But i will say the visuals on the second leg of this tour. Blow away the ones on the first leg they really put a lot of work into this tour. So if you go to a show just try to enjoy yourself the best you can. And ignore all the meathead fanboys out there because no matter what show you go to they will always be there.
OFFLINE |  
aes92975
05-16-2007, 06:28 AM

Great show! Mid America Center sucks! Nothing worse than the accoustics at the MAC. This show should ahve been at the Qwest in Omaha. But still had a good time. My 7th show. Would have died to hear Pushit or Cold and Ugly. Oh well, a boy can dream.
Old 05-16-2007, 06:28 AM   #37
Level 1 - Lurker

Great show! Mid America Center sucks! Nothing worse than the accoustics at the MAC. This show should ahve been at the Qwest in Omaha. But still had a good time. My 7th show. Would have died to hear Pushit or Cold and Ugly. Oh well, a boy can dream.
OFFLINE |  
LP|Stang's Avatar LP|Stang
05-16-2007, 10:15 AM

Acoustics at Qwest center are great - I agree with your post.
Old 05-16-2007, 10:15 AM   #38
Banned.

Acoustics at Qwest center are great - I agree with your post.
OFFLINE |  
chefjennkcc
05-16-2007, 11:22 AM

I made a slide show on Rock You of some TOOL pics from the concert.
It has a couple extra pics that are not from the concert. Hope you like it.

http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_galle...nceid=68902467

Hit me back, let me know what you think. It was not easy getting these pictures.

Last edited by paraflux; 05-16-2007 at 01:33 PM..
Old 05-16-2007, 11:22 AM   #39
Level 4 - Thinker

I made a slide show on Rock You of some TOOL pics from the concert.
It has a couple extra pics that are not from the concert. Hope you like it.

http://www.rockyou.com/show_my_galle...nceid=68902467

Hit me back, let me know what you think. It was not easy getting these pictures.

Last edited by paraflux; 05-16-2007 at 01:33 PM..
OFFLINE |  
gunslinger69's Avatar gunslinger69
05-16-2007, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjennkcc View Post
what is your email address? i would like to see the pix. I came from dbq to see them and i will be in CR as well
Old 05-16-2007, 06:51 PM   #40
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by chefjennkcc View Post
what is your email address? i would like to see the pix. I came from dbq to see them and i will be in CR as well
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply