opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Live Discussion
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
Old 06-11-2009, 07:35 AM   #6521
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool tour questions / discussion (merged)

SHIT!!! I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THERE WAS A PRE-SALE TODAY!!

EDIT: Got a single ticket 301 Row M. At least I'm going.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 07:45 AM   #6522
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaduh View Post
I bought 17 tickets.
Yes. 17!

That's how many friends wanted to go but were too lazy to get tickets themselves.
Past 48 minutes has been fucking chaotic for me lol.
BE CAREFUL....

Note Tickets may not be available in all price levels and sections.

Ticket Limit

Ticket limit is 8 per household.

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information. By clicking on the “Look for Tickets” button, or otherwise using this web site, you agree to the Terms of Use, which, among other things, prohibit using automatic processes to access this web site or requesting excessively large amounts of web pages.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 08:55 AM   #6523
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighteenth Eye View Post
BE CAREFUL....

Ticket Limit

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information. By clicking on the “Look for Tickets” button, or otherwise using this web site, you agree to the Terms of Use, which, among other things, prohibit using automatic processes to access this web site or requesting excessively large amounts of web pages.
WHOOPS!!! somebody might be busted! (that would suck so hard)
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 08:56 AM   #6524
jwb
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1

Holy Setlist!

Check out Faith No More's set from their opening night show in Brixton.

01. Reunited (PEACHES & HERB cover)
02. The Real Thing
03. From Out Of Nowhere
04. Land Of Sunshine
05. Caffeine
06. Evidence
07. Chinese Arithmetic
08. Surprise! You're Dead!
09. Easy
10. Last Cup Of Sorrow
11. Midlife Crisis
12. Cuckoo For Caca
13. The Gentle Art Of Making Enemies
14. RV
15. King For A Day
16. Malpractice
17. Jizzlobber
18. Be Aggressive
19. Epic
20. Mark Bowen

Encore 1:

21. Chariots Of Fire/Stripsearch
22. Just A Man

Encore 2:

23. I Started A Joke
24. Pristina

I hope they bring that shit to the US in the fall.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 09:00 AM   #6525
Level 4 - Thinker

alright, don't mean to beat a dead horse here, but...... so if they have a Thurs pre-sale for a show they will post "that info" on Ticketmaster, right? I hope so... I'm paranoid cuz I got screwed last time I tried to buy tix for TOOL on ticketmaster. In my zeal to get "good" tix I apparently hit enter too many times 1 min b4 sale time... and got booted out for 10min!!!! by the time the website would allow my ip address back in, I scooped up nosebleed seats. If there is a "pre-sale" for the Cinci show, I DO NOT want to miss it!!!
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 09:02 AM   #6526
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwb View Post
Holy Setlist!

Check out Faith No More's set from their opening night show in Brixton.

01. Reunited (PEACHES & HERB cover)
02. The Real Thing
03. From Out Of Nowhere
04. Land Of Sunshine
05. Caffeine
06. Evidence
07. Chinese Arithmetic
08. Surprise! You're Dead!
09. Easy
10. Last Cup Of Sorrow
11. Midlife Crisis
12. Cuckoo For Caca
13. The Gentle Art Of Making Enemies
14. RV
15. King For A Day
16. Malpractice
17. Jizzlobber
18. Be Aggressive
19. Epic
20. Mark Bowen

Encore 1:

21. Chariots Of Fire/Stripsearch
22. Just A Man

Encore 2:

23. I Started A Joke
24. Pristina

I hope they bring that shit to the US in the fall.
Are Faith No More opening for TOOL on this mini-tour? That would be awesome, but I think this tour is sans opening act.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 09:04 AM   #6527
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by apctoolfan2268 View Post
alright, don't mean to beat a dead horse here, but...... so if they have a Thurs pre-sale for a show they will post "that info" on Ticketmaster, right? I hope so... I'm paranoid cuz I got screwed last time I tried to buy tix for TOOL on ticketmaster. In my zeal to get "good" tix I apparently hit enter too many times 1 min b4 sale time... and got booted out for 10min!!!! by the time the website would allow my ip address back in, I scooped up nosebleed seats. If there is a "pre-sale" for the Cinci show, I DO NOT want to miss it!!!
As of right now, there is no pre-sale for the Cincy show, though I'm sure it will be posted here in the unlikely event that something changes. Sorry to hear about your previous TM experience. Chalk it up to a lesson learned, and score some nice tix this time around!

Last edited by Runner701; 06-11-2009 at 09:07 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 09:05 AM   #6528
Smokes poutine every day

Bincount™: 6367

Quote:
here's a tip
synch up your clock to www.time.gov
then refresh at 10:00:00 am or whenever it goes on sale

be logged in to your ticketmaster account already so you don't have to type in your credit card info and shit

and just pray that you get the security feature right the first time lol
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 09:10 AM   #6529
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 29

FUCK. Nothing. Anybody have a pair for the Toronto show let me know - [email protected]

Fuck.
Old 06-11-2009, 09:17 AM   #6530
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
here's a tip
synch up your clock to www.time.gov
then refresh at 10:00:00 am or whenever it goes on sale

be logged in to your ticketmaster account already so you don't have to type in your credit card info and shit

and just pray that you get the security feature right the first time lol
LOL I did all that b4... i just "hit go" too many times right b4 10am... and found out they have a failsafe to guard against automated programs snagging up tix. You're absolutely correct, Runner, LESSON LEARNED... and paranoia formed lol I will check here often over the coming days for any "pre-sale info" on Cinci. No way the TOOL community would let me down. Thnx guys.

Last edited by apctoolfan2268; 06-11-2009 at 09:21 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 09:18 AM   #6531
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post
FUCK. Nothing. Anybody have a pair for the Toronto show let me know - [email protected]

Fuck.
Keep trying! Trust me, you should have some luck.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 09:19 AM   #6532
Level 7 - Loquacious

Something to consider about Ticketmaster, as a way to save time:

Captchas are the little things Ticketmaster makes you type in after you’ve searched for tickets to verify that you are actually a human being, and not using an illegal automated program like a “spinner.” They annoy us all, and especially the people who can’t type very well, so I’ve put together a few little tips to help you get through the captcha screen a little faster…

The system doesn’t know the identity of both words, so technically you can get away with typing one word correctly and still pass the test. It assumes if you get one of the words correct then the other one will be correct as well.

Anytime you see a number mixed in with the word, or a whole string of numbers, you can ignore it and just type the other word. Usually you can skip the smudged words as well.

If you can’t read either word just hit enter and try another one instead of wasting time trying to figure it out.
Here are some rules of thumb for typing in Ticketmaster’s captchas. They’re not foolproof, but they work the majority of the time:

1. Always type the longer of the 2 words
2. Ignore any word of 3 or fewer letters
3. Ignore numbers (either strings of numbers, or mixed words and numbers.)
4. Ignore any words that contain symbols (hyphens, commas, weird random squiggly lines etc.)
5. Ignore illegible words (the ones that look smudged.)

Of course, its always helpful to practice: Ticketmaster asks for the captcha well before you need to commit to purcahsing tickets, thus you can practice for shows that are already onsale.

Last edited by Runner701; 06-11-2009 at 09:31 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 09:23 AM   #6533
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner701 View Post
Something to consider about Ticketmaster, as a way to save time:

Captchas are the little things Ticketmaster makes you type in after you’ve searched for tickets to verify that you are actually a human being, and not using an illegal automated program like a “spinner.” They annoy us all, and especially the people who can’t type very well, so I’ve put together a few little tips to help you get through the captcha screen a little faster…

The system doesn’t know the identity of both words, so technically you can get away with typing one word correctly and still pass the test. It assumes if you get one of the words correct then the other one will be correct as well.

Anytime you see a number mixed in with the word, or a whole string of numbers, you can ignore it and just type the other word. Usually you can skip the smudged words as well.

If you can’t read either word just hit enter and try another one instead of wasting time trying to figure it out.
Here are some rules of thumb for typing in Ticketmaster’s captchas. They’re not foolproof, but they work the majority of the time:

1. Always type the longer of the 2 words
2. Ignore any word of 3 or fewer letters
3. Ignore numbers (either strings of numbers, or mixed words and numbers.)
4. Ignore any words that contain symbols (hyphens, commas, weird random squiggly lines etc.)
5. Ignore illegible words (the ones that look smudged.)
DUDE! Awesome info... Thnx!!!
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 09:26 AM   #6534
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bino View Post

Fuck.
I just tried right this second and it is showing a pair of tix...

Section
Row
Seats
Description
M
14 - 13
PRICE LEVEL 2
LEVEL 400
** THIS SECTION IS NOT COVERED ** Type2 Edge Internet Presale Ticket PriceCA $54.50 x 2 Convenience ChargeCA $11.00 x 2 Building Facility ChargeCA $3.75 x 2

Maybe a Tool show isn't as hot when they are not following an album. The last show here, these would have been gone long ago!

They aren't very good seats, but they are tix at face value!
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 09:29 AM   #6535
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
DUDE! Awesome info... Thnx!!!
No problem.

My other suggestion is to practice a few times for shows that are already onsale. You don't have to commit to buy the tickets, of course...

Last edited by Runner701; 06-11-2009 at 09:32 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 09:36 AM   #6536
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

All I got was 400's or Lawns, I'll pass on those, I hate the Ampitheatre, even the 200's seem way far back.... and don't worry, I don't think the Edge had a huge selection of floor/100's anyways....
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 09:47 AM   #6537
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 38

Quote:
It doesn't block your IP address. Simply clear cookies. Log back into TM. Problem solved.
12-Aug-02 Trenton, NJ | 13-Aug-02 NYC | 29-Oct-02 PHL | 17-May-06 PHL | 19-May-06 NYC | 20-May-06 NYC | 28-Sep-06 Camden, NJ | 02-Oct-06 Wilkes-Barre, PA | 05-Oct-06 Hartford, CT | 06-Oct-06 East Rutherford, NJ | 07-Oct-06 Long Island, NY | 09-Jun-07 Atlantic City, NJ | 23-Jun-07 Fort Wayne, IN | 29-Jun-07 Cincinnati, OH | 07-Aug-09 Cincinnati, OH | 16-Jul-10 Las Vegas, NV | 15-Mar-14 Las Vegas, NV | 22-Jan-16 STL | 23-Jan-16 Nashville, TN | 29-Oct-16 NOLA | 08-Jun-17 Rosemont, IL | 20-May-18 Columbus, OH | 08-May-19 Louisville, KY | 13-May-19 STL | 04-Jun-19 Prague | 05-Jun-19 Vienna | 15-Oct-19 DEN | 16-Oct-19 DEN | 31-Oct-19 MKE | 11-Nov-19 Toronto | 12-Nov-19 Toronto | 24-Nov-19 Raleigh, NC | 18-Jan-20 Glendale, AZ | 21-Jan-20 ATX | 29-Jan-20 Nashville, TN
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 10:18 AM   #6538
Level 3 - Talker

Looking for 1-2 tickets to Fairfax if anyone wants to get rid of any. Willing to pay what I've got to pay.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 10:18 AM   #6539
Level 7 - Loquacious

Now Verizon Arena in Manchester are saying Tool is booked but not confirmed.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 10:20 AM   #6540
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eighteenth Eye View Post
BE CAREFUL....

Ticket Limit

Okay, a friend of ours bought all our tickets (12) so do we have anything to worry about? I mean we only did this so we could be in the same spot. We bought 6 and 6, both under his name. So I guess my question is, since when is it illegal or illegitimate to have someone purchase multiple tickets FOR other people. I mean ticketmaster isn't losing out on anything. People do this just because it's a helluvalot more convenient, not to make money in some kind of sleazy way.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 10:27 AM   #6541
Level 4 - Thinker

200 section is totally not that far back. ideal place to be if your not into the pit thing. the amphitheatre is the best venue for all around visual of the stage, trust me. i remember last year i went to family values for a laugh and i got 400's, i could still see and hear everything fine. shitty concert but tickets were only $5. the moral of the story is you really can't go wrong, the place is set up to have maximum view of the stage. the sound of the venue is sometimes off but as a ticket buyer you can't do shit about that. i've got some tickets for the 200's and the pit and i'm really not sure which i will use, sometimes the pit is just full of assholes who ruin the whole thing. seats are better for getting your overall rock on, more room to flail around in my opinion. So don't bitch about seating here, sure closer is always a little cooler but you're there to hear these monster tear this shit up, not count the hairs on justins face or the viens on danny's guns.
Old 06-11-2009, 10:27 AM   #6542
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesegreater View Post
Okay, a friend of ours bought all our tickets (12) so do we have anything to worry about? I mean we only did this so we could be in the same spot. We bought 6 and 6, both under his name. So I guess my question is, since when is it illegal or illegitimate to have someone purchase multiple tickets FOR other people. I mean ticketmaster isn't losing out on anything. People do this just because it's a helluvalot more convenient, not to make money in some kind of sleazy way.
If all tickets have the same billing address or cc number and other things connecting them they can cancel the tickets and not even tell you about it.

If I was you, I would call and explain the situation and make sure all is well with the orders while there is still time to buy more (public onsale tomorrow) just in case they want to cancel them. You may not want to tell them in case THAT is what results in them being cancelled. But I would want to know, because I couldn't leave my Tool tickets to chance ;)

The reason they do this is to avoid scalpers from buying up all of the tix....they have no way of knowing who is a scapler and who actually wants 8+ tix.

I hope it works out well for you!
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 10:29 AM   #6543
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
yes you should worry...

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information

I see you're point, but they state 8 is maximum, either way.... you purchased 12. I think 8 is too much myself, usually the limit is 4 or 6 sometimes.

What you should have done is purchased 6 and 6 under 2 different names/credit cards.

I would call and look into it, they may void the sale and you might end up with 0 tickets.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 10:30 AM   #6544
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Are Faith No More opening for TOOL on this mini-tour? That would be awesome, but I think this tour is sans opening act.
I'm not so sure about that. The patriot center has the tool show listed as 8pm-11pm. 3 hours of tool and no opening act would be amazing, but that most likely won't happen. I'd still put my money on there being an opening act.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 10:30 AM   #6545
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumble View Post
200 section is totally not that far back. ideal place to be if your not into the pit thing. the amphitheatre is the best venue for all around visual of the stage, trust me. i remember last year i went to family values for a laugh and i got 400's, i could still see and hear everything fine. shitty concert but tickets were only $5. the moral of the story is you really can't go wrong, the place is set up to have maximum view of the stage. the sound of the venue is sometimes off but as a ticket buyer you can't do shit about that. i've got some tickets for the 200's and the pit and i'm really not sure which i will use, sometimes the pit is just full of assholes who ruin the whole thing. seats are better for getting your overall rock on, more room to flail around in my opinion. So don't bitch about seating here, sure closer is always a little cooler but you're there to hear these monster tear this shit up, not count the hairs on justins face or the viens on danny's guns.
I completely agree! I like a show at the Ampitheatre. Summer evening in August and Tool on the stage...what more do you want.

I have sat in the 400s many times (normally in the front row of the section) and the view is great, and the sound is usually decent from back there.

I would love to be in the 200s but the last row of the 300 section will have to do.

Last edited by Eighteenth Eye; 06-11-2009 at 10:34 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 10:32 AM   #6546
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
totally legitimate. there is just no way for them to differentiate between those who are buying for 12 friends and those who are buying shit loads to make a profit. i agree its shitty as i would have liked to get more for my friends but its just the way it goes. all i can say is just cross your fingers and hope they don't try to make an example out of your buddy...
Old 06-11-2009, 10:34 AM   #6547
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Quote:
We bought 6 and 6, both under his name

If the limit is 8 per household. That means 8 per name so 6 and 6 on the same name is not good. Hopefully they will not notice and still ship the tickets, but until the tickets are in your hand there is room for concern.
5-11-07__5-19-07__ 6-22-07__11-16-07__ 11-19-07__7-25-09__6-23-10__1-21-12__3-24-14__3-25-14__10-31-15__1-14-16__1-16-16__1-17-16__10-28-16__5-30-17__5-19-19__11-03-19__02-01-20__01-30-2022__03-10-2022__03-17-2022
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 10:40 AM   #6548
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by kanaduh View Post
I bought 17 tickets.
Yes. 17!

That's how many friends wanted to go but were too lazy to get tickets themselves.
Past 48 minutes has been fucking chaotic for me lol.
Oh man, you are a much better friend that I would be in that situation! I hope your friends aren't too lazy to pay you in a timely fashion!
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 11:00 AM   #6549
Level 4 - Thinker

-edit-

Last edited by Stumble; 06-11-2009 at 11:06 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 11:04 AM   #6550
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stumble View Post
just a reminder everyone who got screwed by the pre-sale. this concert is being put on by live nation and they have their own ticket source. i think they for sure have their own block of tickets for this Toronto show. might be a better opportunity for tickets than ticketmaster tomorrow. Or even if you want to buy multiples you can go for both.
I may be wrong but doesn't Live Nation = Ticketmaster ?

http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/02/10...entertainment/

Last edited by Eighteenth Eye; 06-11-2009 at 11:07 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 11:05 AM   #6551
Level 4 - Thinker

X that...live nation is in bed with ticketmaster....bastards....
Old 06-11-2009, 11:10 AM   #6552
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 7

damn dude 17 tickets?!? thats fuckin expensive..... who has 17 friends anyways? lol... i got burned by a friend one time on some tool tickets.. i got him tickets for 2 different shows, which was about $150.... im never buying tickets for friends again
09.08.01 06.15.07 06.17.07 06.23.07 06.29.07 08.07.09 08.08.09 06.25.10 06.26.10 01.24.12 02.04.12 06.23.12 01.22.16 01.23.16 06.07.17 06.08.17 05.20.18 05.08.19 11.02.19 01.29.20 03.04.22 03.18.22 05.25.23
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 11:11 AM   #6553

Quote:
If you trust this guy to get your TOOL tickets then I'd imagine one of your crew would trust him w/
their credit card number for a day. If not then pick someone else in the group to get your tickets, hah.
Old 06-11-2009, 12:17 PM   #6554
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
They haven't fully settled on an opener yet, but there will be one.
I'm reasonably sure it won't be FNM, though.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 12:37 PM   #6555
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by junior View Post
They haven't fully settled on an opener yet, but there will be one.
I'm reasonably sure it won't be FNM, though.
Black Math Horseman?
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 02:22 PM   #6556
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runner701 View Post
Black Math Horseman?
I'd be ok with that. I saw them a couple of months ago in Venice Beach.
I don't know if they're in the running, but they should be.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 02:25 PM   #6557
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoNeSaW View Post
yes you should worry...

Please adhere to published ticket limits. Persons who exceed the ticket limit may have any or all of their orders and tickets cancelled without notice by Ticketmaster in its discretion. This includes orders associated with the same name, email address, billing address, credit card number or other information

I see you're point, but they state 8 is maximum, either way.... you purchased 12. I think 8 is too much myself, usually the limit is 4 or 6 sometimes.

What you should have done is purchased 6 and 6 under 2 different names/credit cards.

I would call and look into it, they may void the sale and you might end up with 0 tickets.
This is kinda fucked, I'm sorry. Wow, you guys make it seem like we should feel bad for orchestrating this for friends, a lot of whom have been wanting to see Tool and have never seen them live before.
I'll inform my friend about this. It's going to be unimaginable suck if I have to tell my friends this fell through because ticketmaster thinks we're scalpers.

P.S. This is for the San An show I'm talking about. I mean, why fuck us out of our tickets when there are still some to be bought at ticketmaster as we speak?

I guess it wouldn't be a rock show if there's no drama leading up to the show.

Last edited by Cheesegreater; 06-11-2009 at 02:31 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 03:05 PM   #6558

Quote:
Wow, you guys make it seem like we should feel bad for orchestrating this for friends, a lot of whom have been wanting to see Tool and have never seen them live before.
Dude we're trying to help (a) make sure you don't get screwed out of your tickets this time and (b) make sure you know how to work around these rules the next time. It's not hard to do and these rules have been around for years. But I understand if this is the first time making a mass- purchase like this you guys may not have known. There's still a decent chance the error won't be caught by ticketmaster especially since 6 and 6 isn't an egregious violation of the 8 ticket maximum.
Old 06-11-2009, 04:59 PM   #6559

Quote:
The "LA Area Show" is not Indio, not Anaheim, and definitely not Street Scene. After the 2006 Street Scene I would find it very hard to believe Tool would ever play there again.
Yeah. Aside from the douche bags in sandals there to see Snoop Dogg (and piles of other shitty bands)--someone fucking died during their set due to poor planning. I assumed that was their last time there before their set ended.

I would love to see a "festival" where you get bands that play music and are friends in real life. This way they are actually stoked to be there. Tool, the Melvins, Sleep, Fantomas, Boris, Big Business, Secret Chiefs 3, etc. I know it's hard to plan these things but there's always like one anchor band and 100 shitty ones with no continuity. There was that Scion thing in NOLA that sounded pretty good a while back. Lots of Southern Lord shit I recall.....anyway, tangenting...

Stoked to hear the POSSIBILITY of a CA show. fingers crossed...!
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-11-2009, 05:00 PM   #6560

Quote:
Both are good suggestions, but not it.
We're running out of venues that I haven't "nay'ed", so I'll have to stop.
Hopefully they'll just announce it soon.

The WILTERN?!

Shit, just saw that was nay'ed^...a month long residency at the Troub??
OFFLINE |  

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: