Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Concert Reviews: Apr-July 2007
User Name
Password
Flood23
07-09-2007, 08:59 PM

I've seen Tool 4 times now and I must say that this was one of the better performances instrumentally. If you were there just to hear Tool play and not hear maynard sing this was the perfect show for that. Maynard's voice was drowned out alot during the show and you couldnt really hear him till the end. Im gonna say that the best song they played was either Flood or Lateralus. Maynard seemed to be into those two songs tonight and definitley were the two best.

P.S. Major props to the drunk guy who knocked over the barricade
Old 07-09-2007, 08:59 PM   #41
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/26 - St. Paul, MN - Xcel Center

I've seen Tool 4 times now and I must say that this was one of the better performances instrumentally. If you were there just to hear Tool play and not hear maynard sing this was the perfect show for that. Maynard's voice was drowned out alot during the show and you couldnt really hear him till the end. Im gonna say that the best song they played was either Flood or Lateralus. Maynard seemed to be into those two songs tonight and definitley were the two best.

P.S. Major props to the drunk guy who knocked over the barricade
OFFLINE |  
benny8
07-19-2007, 06:44 PM

Hey Everyone,

That concert rocked!!! But you all must have been wasted, why has no one mentioned the tight I know The Pieces Fit~!!!!

Does someone care to post the real set list.

Thank you!!
Old 07-19-2007, 06:44 PM   #42
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/06/26 - St. Paul, MN - Xcel Center

Hey Everyone,

That concert rocked!!! But you all must have been wasted, why has no one mentioned the tight I know The Pieces Fit~!!!!

Does someone care to post the real set list.

Thank you!!
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply