opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Concert Reviews: May-July 2006
User Name
Password
Old 05-02-2006, 11:55 AM   #1
Stealth Bomber

Bincount™: 37
2006/06/13 - Hammersmith, UK - Apollo

SETLIST --

Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Stinkfist
Forty Six & 2
Jambi
Schism
Right In Two
Sober
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

*DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW!

"Does this person ever post or is he a waste of space?" - fuckBrokers
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 02:16 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/13 - Hammersmith, UK - Apollo

well, that was pretty great! except for the ridiculous situation with checking bags etc etc. no setlist from me, i'm afraid, as i'm terrible at remembering song names. we got 90 mins, anyway, no extra hour or anything...
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 02:36 PM   #3
Level 3 - Talker

Rosetta Stoned
Stinkfist (ext)
Forty Six & 2
Jambi
Schism (ext)
Right in Two
Sober (w/merkaba intro)
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

I think thats it.
Sounded awsome. MJK was far more animated & vocal than in Glasgow and Barcelona. Even walked up to the edge of the stage to the crowd at the beginning of the show. Told the same Belgium crack. Justin - on fire - playing to the home crowd. Crowd went nuts. (good to see lots of Aussies too!)

See y'all tomorrow! Lets hope we get The Pot.
Thebarton Theater '97 - Rod Laver Arena '01 - Adelaide Ent Cnetre '02 - Barcelona RZZ Club '06 - Glasgow Academy '06 - London Hammersmith '06 (x2) - Munich Zenith '06 - London Wembley '06 - Nottingham England '06 - Melbourne Meyer Music Bowl '07 - Adelaide BDO '07
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 02:37 PM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

That was awesome, setlist the same as Glasgow I think, with the addition of Lost Keys at the beginning. Sound was amazing, Maynards vocals got turned up early on. He was on form tonight - 'anyone coming tomorrow?' 'we'll be saying all the same jokes' 'did you all enjoy the sun' 'then god pissed all over you' (the weather kinda changed during the day). ... same Belgium joke as well. Rosetta Stoned rocked, as did all the usual climaxes ... 'til tomorrow :-)
Old 06-13-2006, 02:38 PM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

Lost Keys intro to Rosetta Stoned, and Intension intro into Right in Two ...
Old 06-13-2006, 02:53 PM   #6
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3

Awesome visuals, long wait, annoying security and very annoying start when everyone was still unseated and a lot of people were still looking for their seats half way in.

The sound was terrific, Dannys drums shake your heart at some points. Maynard sounded really bad however (not the voice) but the audio quality was way somewhere in the background and difficult to understand, the audience did their part by singing to a lot of the stuff however.
Old 06-13-2006, 03:03 PM   #7
Banned.

Bincount™: 4396

FUCKING WOW... don't forget LK Was first...

Maynards voice cracked a tiny bit.. i think in sober.. but who fuckin cares!
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 03:04 PM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Lost Keys / Rosetta Stoned
Stinkfist (ext)
Forty Six & 2
Jambi
Schism (ext)
Intension / Right in Two
Sober (w/merkaba intro)
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

Exceptionally long delay to get started. Sound was iffy to begin with and MJK's vocals seemed to be muddy and mixed badly for the first three songs and the clarity was on and off all nite.

Thats not to say they didn't rock though! They were Awesome as usual! I had expected more from them visually given the fucking brilliant experience i had seeing them in Brisbane, Aus in 2002, but expect the tour rig was slightly less given the large amounts of festivals on their tour schedule.

Was very good to see Maynard being more animated than usual, and more exposed to the crowd. Shirt off and Shades, and really getting into the sings with his funky dance moves. Singing at times facing the projection screen and giving the audience a good look at his often fabled scorpion tattoo.

Danny's drumming was fucking unbelievable not a beat out of place, even during the complex pattern break in Right in Two. and Justin was indeed giving it all for the home crowd.

I also love the way Adam can make playing a complex pick riff like 'Jambi' look so easy, (even having a side word to his guitar tech whilst casually playing the song)

The visuals were awesome and mostly on cue (a few notable off time changes), though as i said earlier there seemed to be alot less than the last time i saw them. Notably lacking the live choreography during Schism. Though i have to admit the extended vesion was cool.

all out id give the concert 7/10.

I thought the crowd reaction was rather lame at times, with most people around me seeming like they were stuck to their spot and not able to move. And i do wish they had played The Pot!

Last edited by Omenatic; 06-13-2006 at 03:06 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 03:08 PM   #9
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4

I held onto that fucking barrier at the front! Amazing show.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 03:19 PM   #10
Level 7 - Loquacious

amazing concert from first to last. the hammy o (i refuse point blank to call it the labbat's hammersmith apollo or whatever it calls itself these days) was like a fucking sauna downstairs. came out drenched in sweat and if i haven't lost a few lbs i'll be very upset.

playing was amazing and i thought the sound quality was excellent throughout. hammersmith's acoustics are far better than brixton's. opening with lost keys/rosetta stoned must be a nightmare for the sound guy as maynard is singing through a loudhailer for most of the song. i thought the sound levels settled very quickly after that. there were some noises that made my head shake though - nasty!

the whole band looked like they were enjoying being on stage, the visuals were beautiful and the music was fantastic. all i hope is they come back soon on the second stint of touring.

and if anyone thought the security were twats then you have obviously never been to the wembley arena!
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 03:19 PM   #11
Banned.

Does the band usually go that upfront at the end?

Justin looked so fucking happy.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 03:25 PM   #12

Bincount™: 15

This show was just stunning. Whoever is reading this.. and hasn;t seen them yet....Dont worry. When your there....its just amazing. Everything sounded great. Vocals...brilliant, drumming amazing. All fucking good. I still wish they would play for a little longer. Im seeing them in Roskilde, should be good shit.

Better than when I saw them last time at Brixton

Stunning
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 03:25 PM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by toocooltool

No not normally, that was kind of special!
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 03:32 PM   #14

Bincount™: 15

I liked it when they all sat down together. Then played some more. Great shit
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 03:34 PM   #15
Banned.

Bincount™: 159

Quote:
Originally Posted by puddle
'anyone coming tomorrow?' 'we'll be saying all the same jokes' 'did you all enjoy the sun' 'then god pissed all over you' (the weather kinda changed during the day). ...
.... "just like he pissed all over my football team yesterday.... three - nil... i suck..."

After rosetta stoned he made a monty python quote: "hello silly english types"

My friend thought he was slyly giving the crowd the finger at the end as he walked off... anyone else see that??? i thought he was scratching his ear.. but i could be wrong. lol

bottom line... GOOD SHOW!!!!
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 03:37 PM   #16
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by toocooltool

They all looked like they were having a ball and that showed in their performance tonight :)
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 03:37 PM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunterSthompson

My friend thought he was slyly giving the crowd the finger at the end as he walked off... anyone else see that??? i thought he was scratching his ear.. but i could be wrong. lol
Nah ... he was putting his finger in his ear as if the crowd was too loud for him ;-)
Old 06-13-2006, 03:41 PM   #18

Bincount™: 7

Was a decent set - wasnt as good as I thought it could be, too few songs. I think the Lateralus tour was superior. I'll be there tommorow, wearing a Loot t again...
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 03:50 PM   #19
Banned.

I'll be there 2moro TOO!

WHO WAS IN WETHERSPOONS NEAR THE STAIRS SMOKING AND WITH UNDERTOW TEES?
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 03:57 PM   #20
Rav

Bincount™: 1

Really great performance. Far better atmosphere than at Donnington, apart from some of the people moshing and crowdsurfing today. One guy got royally beaten by the crowd as he flew over us.

Most of the other fans were great people though, the guys we spoke in the queue and in the venue, hope you all enjoyed it. I met up Foamy who is a lovely guy, so props to him too.

Highlight of the night was seeing an Aussie woman elbow some guy on drugs in the face because he grabbed her tits. That and the fantastic set played by the band.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 04:04 PM   #21
Level 4 - Thinker

Got on the barrier, to the left, sound was muddy where I was. The queue for the cloak room afterwards was the most significant part of my evening - Had to wait 45 + minutes for a freind to collect their stuff. So if your going tonight, ( which I am ) Don't bother fucking around with the cloakroom.

The security were ace - were feeding me water all night. Wembley Arena is a scar on the face of this planet.

Lateralus was the highlight .

Shower, Spliff, Sleep, Work . . .and then more Tool.

Last edited by rufas; 06-13-2006 at 04:07 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 04:09 PM   #22
curious george

Bincount™: 6546

Just got back from the gig, it was fantastic. It was amazing hearing Right in Two live, I was really hoping they would play it. I payed really close attention to Danny the whole night, I never noticed how amazing the drumming near the end of Right in Two really is. Dannys drum solo left me speachless. Fucking incredible.
Hello to the guys we met in the queue, especially the guy who knew who I am. That was pretty weird eh?

Brilliant night, I wish I was going tomorrow :(
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 04:15 PM   #23
Level 2 - Poster

Right in two. Frikin Badass. Bit of a dodgy sound at the venue tho.. both right at the front (as expected) but also up in the seating in the back too.. hammersmith is a strange shape, even so i've heard better reproductions there than tonight's..

oh yeah. see y'all again tomo ;o)

and OH YEAH, if you going tomo - **DON'T BOTHER WITH THE CLOAK ROOM** the gig-pigs were making a mess of even the collection of bags and stuff - i'v never seen anything like it - people were sent off around the venue insted of being alowd to exit thro the main doors and were then forced into a que which became *at least* half the length of the original que before the show. I was extremely near the front of this and it still took me 45 mins to get thro. sickening stuff.

Last edited by Catch33; 06-13-2006 at 04:25 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 04:19 PM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Long time fan, first time poster.

Good call on the setlist Andrew, wish you were here to enjoy it!

My 6th Tool concert and hopefully not my last!! Great set, of course there's other songs I wanted to hear but beggars can't be choosers. Love hearing the guitars so loud and danny always amazing but maybe the vocals could've be less in the background. Call me fussy!!

Props to CHCH NZ Massive
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 04:35 PM   #25
Level 4 - Thinker

Jesus. My first Tool concert after a 4 year wait. 4 years of building up a very tall order musically, and Tool most certainly delivered.

The first 5 songs were the very ones that I hoped they would play, so I began to worry the closing half would be sort of weak. I wasn't too fond of Right In Two before last night, but Danny's spectacular drumming and the unfathomable energy during the middle climax have now made it a favorite.

I was nearly crying at "Weep like a widow" in Lateralus.

I cant understand why everyone in front of me could spend the whole concert sitting down. Crazy.

Ænima was perhaps musically the best song they played. What a way to end the show.

It was ridiculously hot in the place. Anyone going tonight I suggest bringing a water bottle.

-Spiral Out
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 04:37 PM   #26
Level 4 - Thinker

Just got back from the show. and what a show it was!! it totally blew me away. it was really great to see the band enjoying themselves. Makes all the difference.

I was at the barriers, just to the left. the sound was a little muddy from thaat close though. :( maybe it sounded better from a bit further back.

Thanks to the security guard for the jaffa cakes in the afternoon. ;) that was great! lol

And the person who was dishing out the Maynard's. HAha!

erm.... looked for wetherspoons EVERYWHERE, no luck. :(

Big hello to anyone in the que/crowd I said hey to.

I was in the green army shirt and NY baseball cap. ;)

Naols
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 04:37 PM   #27

Bincount™: 2

Incredible! Those guys are not human, noones that good! I didnt think they could top Brixton 02 but they did.I had so much expectation for this gig i thought i might be expecting too much, but Tool never let me down.That double time in Schism was fucking amazing.

See you tomorrow!
Old 06-13-2006, 04:44 PM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

Just got back after tonight's show and my ears are still ringing! Not what I would call a classic Tool set by any means. Far too many new songs for my liking, although given the previous lists, we all knew what to expect. The Pot would've gone down well, as too Prison Sex or ever 4 Degrees? Far too short boys! And why start so early? I lost count of all the late-comers during Rosetta Stoned. A case of "Oh shite, they're on now?"

Anyway, I was way up in the seats and from there you really couldn't hear Maynard at all. (Missed nearly all the gags) It felt like his vocal was drowned too often with only the Aenima numbers being at all audible. What a shame as he seemed more than up for tonight.

However, Dannny's performance was immense and probably the best percussion I've ever seen/heard. Lateralus was the best number IMO.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 04:52 PM   #29
Level 4 - Thinker

Yeah, when they up'ed the pace in schism, i was very impressed!

Oh, and a big hello also to Gemma, who was talking to me on the train back to nottingham!! made my day evn more complete. :p
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 04:55 PM   #30
Level 2 - Poster

Well I was up in the nosebleeds section and possibly had one of the worst positions in the venue (circle standing). I couldn't actually see the band for a bit because of all the people standing up in front of me. I had to stand on this metal railing to get a view but after a few songs my legs began to ache and it was kinda hard to balance. Also where I was I couldn't hear Maynard too clearly especially at the start. Most of the vocals in Rosetta Stoned were inaudible (very muddy) and I couldn't make out what he said in most of the interludes. Other than that it was a very good show. The band were more animated and visible than the last time I saw them (Brixton Academy 2002). But I think the visuals and projections/light effects were better last time.

Also I don't think anyone has mentioned that there were some cool jams in between some songs. Some of this material was quite "electronic" (a la Radiohead's - Kid A) produced by Maynard on keyboards. Perhaps we heard the beginnings of some new Tool material and a new Tool direction?

Hopefully, tomorrow should be better as I have stalls standing tickets. For anyone coming tomorrow be warned that the venue gets very HOT - I don't think I have ever sweat so much before.

Edit: At the end he said something like "thanks for letting me into your country, see you tomorrow" - but I couldn't make it out all that well.

Last edited by Spidery; 06-13-2006 at 05:40 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 05:10 PM   #31
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 47

i got in quite early... stayed in the middle ish, behind the metal barrier things... proper amazing view, and sound from where i was!

brilliant gig.
Old 06-13-2006, 05:11 PM   #32
Level 1 - Lurker

[QUOTE=Arctangent]... hammersmith apollo ... was like a fucking sauna downstairs. came out drenched in sweat and if i haven't lost a few lbs i'll be very upset.

I weighed 13.5 stone before, and 13 stone now... thats a lot of moshing! First time seeing tool and, as expected, was blown away by danny, justin and adam, and even tho maynard was a bit off at points, this was stiill the best concert I have ever (and probably will ever) seen. Bit of an effort doing a 280 mile round trip, but well worth it. Massive thanks to the guy i met afterwards, who forwarded his photo of the billboard outside for tool.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 07:43 PM   #33
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 30

Well, I'll start with the only bad thing - the bag situation. 'Tool and their management requested all bags to be left in the cloakroom, it's not our fault but our management apologises'. That was what we were told. I'm sitting in an internet cafe right now, 4:32 am, after missing my last bus home due to having to stand in a queue for 50 minutes after the gig to get my bag back.

Missed lost keys and the first minute of rosetta stoned for the same reason, but I don't mind, the rest of the gig really kicked ass. The 7 minute section of Rosetta Stoned is now up there as the hardest yet most natural piece of drumming I have ever heard. The feet might be easy, but the stuff he was doing with his hands, I seriously cannot comprehend.

Justin was absolutely incredible. Definately giving it some for the home crowd. Danny gave him a hug at the end, it obviously meant a lot to him. Justin gave us all a clap. The was a beautiful moment. I'm really pleased to have seen them.

Aenima left me absolutely breathless. I hate cliches and over egging people, but right at the end, when Justin was stamping the floor to his groove, I was just so totally inspired by the guy.

The jams were very cool. I was so taken aback by the absolutely fluidity of them that I forget to remember to listen/watch for a few key moments - firstly, I missed the 'damn my eyes / dim my eyes of jambi'. I also forgot to watch for the gong hit in Lateralus... the minute he hit the gong I was like 'aww shit, I missed it!', goddamn!'.

Maynard was very animated... people have mentioned the puns he made, also the surfing/dancing he did during the middle of one song, I think it was Right In Two (although I'm just guess... it got a crowd reaction so someone is bound to remember it..).

Adam and Danny were clearly aiming for the circle when they threw the drum heads - and both managed to hit the middle, haha.

Deckard... I think I saw you in your Loot T-shirt tonight, haha.

Dunno if they're on here, but a big shout out to Chris... the guy who was forced to queue for his bag because he and his lady friend both put their house keys in their bag... and then left it in the cloakroom! Also a shoutout to anyone far left in the Circle, upper section. I was just infront of the guy with the major afro going on, he was sure loving Vicarious (which is alot better live!).

Also, I'd like to add, I paid £32 for my ticket, and ok, i was late and would have missed the support band, but for that price of ticket, I kinda expect abit more for my money :( Either 2 hours of Tool or a support band and and 1.5 hours of tool.

Last edited by Jimmeny; 06-13-2006 at 07:50 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 08:48 PM   #34
Level 4 - Thinker

I was the guy in the pink tie and black 'I am an Icon' t shirt.

There was a guy in front of me who was so into the concert he forgot he had a girlfriend behind him who couldnt see him and was desperate for his attention. My heart went out. I mean, priorities.

And yes, £35 for this set was too much, considering last week I saw The Silver Mt Zion band, Carla Bozulich and Black Heart Procession at KOKO for £15.

But the band in their performance were faultless. Energetic and stunning performances in a wonderful venue with a great sound engineer and equipment. JUST loud enough, wouldn't you all agree?

I wish I'd brought money for beer, and a little pot maybe. Certainly should have stocked up on tobacco. Wish I was going tomorrow, but we're having a house party instead. There are pills. Yay. Its been a long time.

Ive had two great weeks in London.
Old 06-13-2006, 09:11 PM   #35
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 30

Hehe, also, if anyone heard me having a go at the stupid security guard who was shouting 'There is no difference between camera queue and the others', i shouted 'Well why does it say 'Cameras only at the front then?!''
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-13-2006, 11:59 PM   #36
Level 7 - Loquacious

my ears are ringing so badly this morning. i was so hyped up afterwards that when i got home i couldn't sleep. think i eventually got abot 3 hours before i had to get up for work. not good at my age!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Later Alias
Far too many new songs for my liking, although given the previous lists, we all knew what to expect. The Pot would've gone down well, as too Prison Sex or ever 4 Degrees? Far too short boys! And why start so early? I lost count of all the late-comers during Rosetta Stoned. A case of "Oh shite, they're on now?"
too many new songs? they do have a rather good new album to tour, don't you know? as for anyone arriving late at their seat, the notices in the lobby that said 'Tool: 8:00 - 10pm' might have been a bit of a give-away. as they didn't come on for a good half hour after 8:00 (and there were no queues to get in at 7:30) there are no excuses for anyone not getting to their seats in time. i was downstairs and it was packed long before tool appeared.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-14-2006, 12:01 AM   #37

Bincount™: 5

That was....insane. We missed the first train, so got there a little late, were about 3 people from the front barrier. There was such a long wait at the beginning, everyone was starting to sweat already, and when the first curtain went up,we realized it was worth it.

LK/Rosetta was good, but the crowd were'nt really doing much, but when Stinkfist started, my god, all hell began to break loose where i was. there was a small pit about 5 or so people wide that me and my mate went to join, by the end of the show it was as wide as the venue, just a massive block of people running all over the place, even with the heat.

Justin, wow. Ok, so he didn't shave, but he was just perfect from beginning to end, playing really like he meant it, there was visible sweat dripping from him by 46&2, and he was going for every note as if it were his last. Adam was great as usual, but didn't move around much- great jambi performance though. Right from the beginning, the one bit that was clear was the bass- i could literally feel my chest resonating in time to his picking.

Danny was good- making even the most complex beats look easy as hell (to the anger of my drummer), with some great performances such as lateralus and 46.

When the lateralus eyes appeared on the screens, and they began the slow intro, it was madness. i knew they were going to do something special, so i got my phone to record the video- i've got the moment it explodes, and the screens all go crazy.

I'd love to have gone tonight- Although i now need new jeans (mine are ripped to the knees) and my t-shirt stinks of about 4 distinct different people.

Alex
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-14-2006, 12:22 AM   #38
Level 3 - Talker

Up until yesterday afternoon I was hoping for the Pot instead of Right In Two. But after last night Right In Tow is my new favourite Tool song. It was incredible live.

Was it me or did they cock up the ending to Rosetta Stoned?

Danny Carey is a Mountain of a man.

Great show.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-14-2006, 12:23 AM   #39
Level 1 - Lurker

This was my first large UK gig (I ain't from these parts) and I was actually a little dissappointed in the crowd. They weren't pushy, agro, annoying or anything nasty - they just stood around like limp fish. The very very front had people moshing away, but everyone 10 lines back just stood dead still.

Yeah Tool ain't an easy band to mosh to, and sure not everyone there would have had the new album but christ I could swear 2/3rd's of the people I were around didn't even know who Tool were. When they played stinkfist I thought, "yeah this will get the crowd going" ... but no! Some started but most of the people I saw looked as if they should have given their tickets to people more deserving or gone and sat up the back. Hell a couple of guys stood around with their hands over their ears...

Stageshow wasn't as good at the Lat tour (but then again they are doing the festivals so probably travelling light).
Sound was ok, vocals were a bit muddy or it could just be the accoustics of that place.
Bag checks were a pain in the ass esp at the end
Tool seemed to be enjoying themselves... tho kind of a shame their setlist wasn't a bit longer.. ah well still good nevertheless
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-14-2006, 12:25 AM   #40
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 24

Third show tonight, I've previously seen them in Christchurch, NZ in 2001, and Wellington, NZ in 2002. This show was right up with those two in terms of quality and can't really separated although at a push the 2002 show would just push it out as it had those fucked up 'schism' dancers that hung upside down like meat.

I really enjoyed the chilled out vibe of the band as it was something a little different from my past experiences.

Highlights tonight were Stinkfist, Jambi, Right in Two (song of the night IMO), Lateralus....also the jam leading into Sober was immense....Aenema was a great finish too.

I must admit the sound was far from perfect, but as I moved back toward the latter part of the show, this improved along with my view.

Now the rant:

The only downer part of the show was the retard moshers right of centre about 4-5 metres back from the rail, running around bashing into everyone. Fortunately I didn't really have too much physical contact with them, and I did enjoy watching the massive dude next to me send them flying away repeatedly with a solid forearm. It just pisses me off as it is easily possible to dance and headbang along to the songs without invading the space or maiming those around you - I know I did...I wish these bogans would stick to Slipknot or Korn et al. Dissapointing as I thought the predominant amount of the audience were great.

Anyways, enough of the gripes, awesome as always and looking forward to tonight and another day of partial deafness.
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: