Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
wonko_the_sane's Avatar wonko_the_sane
07-29-2003, 07:14 PM

Be prepared to do the following. I'm serious. This is the url for my bands webpage. Before you go there, you have to know several things.
1) We KNOW undecided is a shitty and overused name for a band, but we've all been a bit busy and haven't had the time to come up with a better one that we all like.
2) We are not the band on the demo. We got a much better and more technical drummer. We sped our songs up. Our singer started singing deeper. The other guy who sings is not longer in the band ( I think he sounds like a chester bennington/garth brooks love child, in other words, bad) We are now much better than whats on the demo, we just haven't the cash for more recording.
3) The website in nonsense. For two days my singer got obsessed with it, and now he couldn't care less. That's why there are no picture, just the songs, the lyrics (god knows why he put those on there) and his long bio (I don't know why)

But anyway, here it is...
www.angelfire.com/theforce/undecided

So, throw me your feedback.

Last edited by wonko_the_sane; 07-29-2003 at 07:52 PM..
Old 07-29-2003, 07:14 PM   #1
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 72
*groan* *shudder* *vomit*

Be prepared to do the following. I'm serious. This is the url for my bands webpage. Before you go there, you have to know several things.
1) We KNOW undecided is a shitty and overused name for a band, but we've all been a bit busy and haven't had the time to come up with a better one that we all like.
2) We are not the band on the demo. We got a much better and more technical drummer. We sped our songs up. Our singer started singing deeper. The other guy who sings is not longer in the band ( I think he sounds like a chester bennington/garth brooks love child, in other words, bad) We are now much better than whats on the demo, we just haven't the cash for more recording.
3) The website in nonsense. For two days my singer got obsessed with it, and now he couldn't care less. That's why there are no picture, just the songs, the lyrics (god knows why he put those on there) and his long bio (I don't know why)

But anyway, here it is...
www.angelfire.com/theforce/undecided

So, throw me your feedback.

Last edited by wonko_the_sane; 07-29-2003 at 07:52 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply