Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
holy reality's Avatar holy reality
07-29-2003, 11:41 AM

http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop3/han...dback-clip.mp3
http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop3/han...back-clip2.mp3

just me, a wah pedal, and some delay

these are clips from songs i'm working on... they both have their nice points, clip 1 is the shortest, and this was my first time getting feedback by fretting notes, so you can hear them being fretted in clip1, which sounds crappy, but the second time i did it i muted when fretting so you can't really hear it (clip 2) but they are both fairly different from each other.

what do you all think?
Old 07-29-2003, 11:41 AM   #1
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1129
My experiments with feedback.

http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop3/han...dback-clip.mp3
http://www.angelfire.com/hiphop3/han...back-clip2.mp3

just me, a wah pedal, and some delay

these are clips from songs i'm working on... they both have their nice points, clip 1 is the shortest, and this was my first time getting feedback by fretting notes, so you can hear them being fretted in clip1, which sounds crappy, but the second time i did it i muted when fretting so you can't really hear it (clip 2) but they are both fairly different from each other.

what do you all think?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
reign3's Avatar reign3
07-29-2003, 02:51 PM

Haha! Holy, I love the end of that second clip. That was some crazy shit. Also, I love some of that feedback.
Old 07-29-2003, 02:51 PM   #2
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 773
Haha! Holy, I love the end of that second clip. That was some crazy shit. Also, I love some of that feedback.
07-29-2003, 04:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by reign3
lol thanks reign
Old 07-29-2003, 04:44 PM   #3

Re: My experiments with feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by reign3
lol thanks reign
07-30-2003, 11:43 AM

i have now made an actual website soley for the purpose of my putting songs up on it.

www.angelfire.com/hiphop3/holyreality

it gives links to all the songs i have up, as well as my attempt at doing a bit of lateralus, i know all up the 2nd solo but didn't really feel like doing it.... there are 2 mistakes in it, at least that's all i noted....
Old 07-30-2003, 11:43 AM   #4

i have now made an actual website soley for the purpose of my putting songs up on it.

www.angelfire.com/hiphop3/holyreality

it gives links to all the songs i have up, as well as my attempt at doing a bit of lateralus, i know all up the 2nd solo but didn't really feel like doing it.... there are 2 mistakes in it, at least that's all i noted....
a_divine_martyr's Avatar a_divine_martyr
07-30-2003, 12:56 PM

Only bad thing I see about the Lateralus clip is that you play the chorus riff at a higher bps.

Slow it down a bit, yo!
You never meant a word. Not a fucking word of it. I am so sick of goodbyes. So sick of committing suicide. I am so sick of the in between, now and then. So sick of swinging the hammer. So sick of my suicide, of burying every hero that I had.
Old 07-30-2003, 12:56 PM   #5
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 79
Only bad thing I see about the Lateralus clip is that you play the chorus riff at a higher bps.

Slow it down a bit, yo!
You never meant a word. Not a fucking word of it. I am so sick of goodbyes. So sick of committing suicide. I am so sick of the in between, now and then. So sick of swinging the hammer. So sick of my suicide, of burying every hero that I had.
07-30-2003, 01:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_divine_martyr

Slow it down a bit, yo!
yeah... it's so hard for me to get the exact temp they have going on the chorus.... unless i play along.
Old 07-30-2003, 01:01 PM   #6

Re: My experiments with feedback.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a_divine_martyr

Slow it down a bit, yo!
yeah... it's so hard for me to get the exact temp they have going on the chorus.... unless i play along.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply