Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
Paladin's Avatar Paladin
07-26-2003, 03:45 PM

thats right...take a picture of your musical set up and post it here...
ill start the ball rolling with my electronic devices set up; mostly keyboards.

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view...d=064313PM.jpg

and another pic of my other miscellanious stuff... in the pic...:
the gold thing is a circuit bent drum machine... i added a master pitch knob, a switch for a lofi gritty distorted drums and a switch for total chaos. My DM2 device thingy... a toy keytar. electronic bongos and an old tube pa amp my school gave me.

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view...d=071531PM.jpg

...there it iss...POST AWAY PEOPLE!

Last edited by Paladin; 07-26-2003 at 04:17 PM..
Old 07-26-2003, 03:45 PM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1
Show me your Rig

and another pic of my other miscellanious stuff... in the pic...:
the gold thing is a circuit bent drum machine... i added a master pitch knob, a switch for a lofi gritty distorted drums and a switch for total chaos. My DM2 device thingy... a toy keytar. electronic bongos and an old tube pa amp my school gave me.

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view...d=071531PM.jpg

Last edited by Paladin; 07-26-2003 at 04:17 PM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
psilomind's Avatar psilomind
07-26-2003, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin

uuhhh... thats lot of stuff... anyway, heres my slightly less impressive set-up:

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view...d=110747PM.jpg

Last edited by psilomind; 07-26-2003 at 04:00 PM..
Old 07-26-2003, 03:54 PM   #2
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 138
Re: Show me your Rig

Quote:

uuhhh... thats lot of stuff... anyway, heres my slightly less impressive set-up:

http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/view...d=110747PM.jpg

Last edited by psilomind; 07-26-2003 at 04:00 PM..
Paladin's Avatar Paladin
07-28-2003, 09:31 AM

ahh. 44 views and only one reply... err you guys come on. support.
Old 07-28-2003, 09:31 AM   #3
Level 7 - Loquacious

ahh. 44 views and only one reply... err you guys come on. support.
holy reality's Avatar holy reality
07-28-2003, 10:39 AM

well I was bored so I thought I'd take some pics... I don't know why they look like absolute shit though.... damn..... maybe my camrea is crapping out on me

www.angelfire.com/hiphop3/hankhill/gear.jpg

Jackson DKMGT, Teese RMC3 wah, Marshall MG100DFX, and some chords...

not pictured: Yamaha Pacifica
Old 07-28-2003, 10:39 AM   #4
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1129
well I was bored so I thought I'd take some pics... I don't know why they look like absolute shit though.... damn..... maybe my camrea is crapping out on me

www.angelfire.com/hiphop3/hankhill/gear.jpg

Jackson DKMGT, Teese RMC3 wah, Marshall MG100DFX, and some chords...

not pictured: Yamaha Pacifica
Tantobourne
07-28-2003, 08:56 PM

Hmmm...I'd love to have more shit to play with but this is what I have to entertain me:

In a nutshell

and since this is the art section here's my lame ass artsy picture

Lame ass artsy picture

I want drums. I want a place where I can crank the shit up instead of with headphones. I have the skin flute, too but that's not pictured.

-Tant
Old 07-28-2003, 08:56 PM   #5
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 64
Hmmm...I'd love to have more shit to play with but this is what I have to entertain me:

In a nutshell

and since this is the art section here's my lame ass artsy picture

Lame ass artsy picture

I want drums. I want a place where I can crank the shit up instead of with headphones. I have the skin flute, too but that's not pictured.

-Tant
Paladin's Avatar Paladin
07-28-2003, 09:23 PM

boo to digitechs... well the multi effect processor you have, i find it gives to much bass end...or maybe my guitarist is just stupid and doesnt know how to equilize.... i dont know, anyways i dont like them... nice set up though in all. i need a better mixxer, most of the stuff i have n that room isnt shown; and i feel bad for you, im lucky i get to play pretty loud in my basement without headphones... my parents dont care as long as its not past 9:30pm when i play.
Old 07-28-2003, 09:23 PM   #6
Level 7 - Loquacious

boo to digitechs... well the multi effect processor you have, i find it gives to much bass end...or maybe my guitarist is just stupid and doesnt know how to equilize.... i dont know, anyways i dont like them... nice set up though in all. i need a better mixxer, most of the stuff i have n that room isnt shown; and i feel bad for you, im lucky i get to play pretty loud in my basement without headphones... my parents dont care as long as its not past 9:30pm when i play.
07-29-2003, 05:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantobourne

In a nutshell...
Hehe.... it looks like someone else was tricked into buying a Behringer bass amp.
Old 07-29-2003, 05:54 AM   #7
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tantobourne

In a nutshell...
Hehe.... it looks like someone else was tricked into buying a Behringer bass amp.
Tantobourne
07-29-2003, 06:05 AM

Quote:
boo to digitechs... well the multi effect processor you have, i find it gives to much bass end...or maybe my guitarist is just stupid and doesnt know how to equilize....
I'm mostly self taught so I honestly couldn't say whether they're good or not. I have no way of comparing its quality against another. It's suitable for now. As long as I can get a few noises out of it that's not clean I'm happy ; )
Old 07-29-2003, 06:05 AM   #8
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
boo to digitechs... well the multi effect processor you have, i find it gives to much bass end...or maybe my guitarist is just stupid and doesnt know how to equilize....
I'm mostly self taught so I honestly couldn't say whether they're good or not. I have no way of comparing its quality against another. It's suitable for now. As long as I can get a few noises out of it that's not clean I'm happy ; )
Tantobourne
07-29-2003, 06:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psilomind
Do tell? Speak up, I'm curious. As it is now, I don't use it. I'm plugged into the mixer and the mixer into my sound card. Since I live in an apartment I've pretty much bypassed the amp altogether. Other than the fact that it's solid state vs. tube, what other horror stories are there about it?

Like I mentioned to Paladin, I don't know enough about different amps to have an opinion about it.
Old 07-29-2003, 06:08 AM   #9
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
Do tell? Speak up, I'm curious. As it is now, I don't use it. I'm plugged into the mixer and the mixer into my sound card. Since I live in an apartment I've pretty much bypassed the amp altogether. Other than the fact that it's solid state vs. tube, what other horror stories are there about it?

Like I mentioned to Paladin, I don't know enough about different amps to have an opinion about it.
07-29-2003, 06:20 AM

Basically its pretty loud at 5, but just as loud at 10 (with some overdrive), which completely sucks. Definitely not the 120 watts of amp I paid for.
Old 07-29-2003, 06:20 AM   #10
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Basically its pretty loud at 5, but just as loud at 10 (with some overdrive), which completely sucks. Definitely not the 120 watts of amp I paid for.
Tantobourne
07-29-2003, 06:46 AM

Quote:
*laughs* ah...see? That's what happens when you have an amp and can't crank it up. Now when I get the opportunity I'm going to listen for that.
Old 07-29-2003, 06:46 AM   #11
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
*laughs* ah...see? That's what happens when you have an amp and can't crank it up. Now when I get the opportunity I'm going to listen for that.
holy reality's Avatar holy reality
07-29-2003, 11:20 AM

yah i have the same prob, my amp just doesn't feel 100 watts.... it's loud... but i don't think it's loud enough to cause hearing damage... which I think a FULL 100 watts should be, shouldn't it?

i mean i'm not sure if i could gig with the bastard without getting some cabs.....

and digitech does suck, i played my friends... lol you couldn't even move the damn expression pedal....
Old 07-29-2003, 11:20 AM   #12
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 1129
yah i have the same prob, my amp just doesn't feel 100 watts.... it's loud... but i don't think it's loud enough to cause hearing damage... which I think a FULL 100 watts should be, shouldn't it?

i mean i'm not sure if i could gig with the bastard without getting some cabs.....

and digitech does suck, i played my friends... lol you couldn't even move the damn expression pedal....

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply