Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
Satyagraha
04-23-2006, 05:10 PM

hello all,
my band Kalon has just released our first cd entitled "Dark Sky, Bright Sun." we're from pittsburgh and play music inspired by many types of music including music by don caballero, godspeed you! black emperor, tool, alan hovhaness, philip glass, lou harrison, ali akbar khan, and anything else that hits our ears. if you are interested in finding out more you can visit our site at www.kalon.be or www.myspace.com/segue. you can order the cds through our website soon or you can contact me or anyone else in the band. our emails are on our website. thank you very much for your time and interest...happy listening!
Old 04-23-2006, 05:10 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
"Dark Sky, Bright Sun" CDs

hello all,
my band Kalon has just released our first cd entitled "Dark Sky, Bright Sun." we're from pittsburgh and play music inspired by many types of music including music by don caballero, godspeed you! black emperor, tool, alan hovhaness, philip glass, lou harrison, ali akbar khan, and anything else that hits our ears. if you are interested in finding out more you can visit our site at www.kalon.be or www.myspace.com/segue. you can order the cds through our website soon or you can contact me or anyone else in the band. our emails are on our website. thank you very much for your time and interest...happy listening!
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
AMF
04-27-2006, 04:29 PM

AWESOME stuff, can't wait 'till your albums are avilable widespread so I can get one.
Old 04-27-2006, 04:29 PM   #2
AMF
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 31
Re: "Dark Sky, Bright Sun" CDs

AWESOME stuff, can't wait 'till your albums are avilable widespread so I can get one.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply