Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
ithinktherefore's Avatar ithinktherefore
07-03-2012, 09:50 AM

This is an album I did back into 2010 - will be coming out with a new one by the end of this summer, just have to get it mixed and mastered.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mind-E...55326481208883

Click on the "Artist's Mix" to listen to full songs. The mix portion isn't in the order the album is so some songs don't quite flow together right. See what you think! I also started up a little zazzle store @ zazzle.com/mindepidemic with some visual artwork.

//end shameless self promotion
Old 07-03-2012, 09:50 AM   #1
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 44
Instrumental Metal Album

This is an album I did back into 2010 - will be coming out with a new one by the end of this summer, just have to get it mixed and mastered.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Mind-E...55326481208883

Click on the "Artist's Mix" to listen to full songs. The mix portion isn't in the order the album is so some songs don't quite flow together right. See what you think! I also started up a little zazzle store @ zazzle.com/mindepidemic with some visual artwork.

//end shameless self promotion
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
ithinktherefore's Avatar ithinktherefore
07-11-2012, 10:30 AM

Thanks! I just uploaded a new one to CD Baby - should be up and going in a couple of days.
Old 07-11-2012, 10:30 AM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 44
Re: Instrumental Metal Album

Thanks! I just uploaded a new one to CD Baby - should be up and going in a couple of days.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply