opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Arts & Crafts
User Name
Password
Closed Thread
Old 12-10-2002, 09:54 AM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Dan: Question before I post

Before I post some artwork I have created I wanted to ask if there was a way to directly upload a jpg to the forum or if i would have to create a site and offer a link.

I also wanted to ask what constitutes a legal art post? Does it have to directly relate to Tool, does it have to be inspired by Tool, can it be about ideas spoken of in Tools music, can it be art period? Is there a content restriction (ie is this a PG-13, R, NC-17 etc) Clarification on this would be nice as I see one thread has already been locked...and im sure you don't want to have to explain your decision each and everytime.

I posted in the art section as apposed to the Bugs/suggestions because I thought others posting here may have the same questions and having the thread here would be easier for them to reference. If you feel like its in the wrong spot feel free to remove it just thought it would be a good place for it.

Thanks for your help and diligent work to make these forums a smoothly operating place to express opinions.
OFFLINE |  
Old 12-10-2002, 10:42 AM   #2
dan
tool fan

Bincount™: 33962
there is no way to upload; we haven't the server for that. i MAY create a script on my site that allows you to upload and link to that.

a legal art post = something creative. right now, there is no "rating" limit, but try to keep it non-explicit. your best judgement should suffice in most cases.

thanks!
OFFLINE |  

Closed Thread

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: