Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
Paladin's Avatar Paladin
07-21-2003, 08:25 AM

heres a new song of mine...bad compresion because thats all i could fit into the server... it still needs more, but this is the basics, im gonna add screaming and some samples of stuff...

made in fruityloops and cool edit:
http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/archive/111817AM.mp3
Old 07-21-2003, 08:25 AM   #1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1
New song...

heres a new song of mine...bad compresion because thats all i could fit into the server... it still needs more, but this is the basics, im gonna add screaming and some samples of stuff...

made in fruityloops and cool edit:
http://www.morphedmedia.com/tdn/archive/111817AM.mp3
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
psilomind's Avatar psilomind
07-21-2003, 09:02 AM

I think that would be my favorite song of yours. Nice and grungey, while not too techno-ish for my liking...

And I'm afraid I'm starting to get into this whole electronic music deal. Damn you!... Heh I think its the Shpongle that did it actually. Oh well. I'm not any good at it anyways....
Old 07-21-2003, 09:02 AM   #2
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 138
I think that would be my favorite song of yours. Nice and grungey, while not too techno-ish for my liking...

And I'm afraid I'm starting to get into this whole electronic music deal. Damn you!... Heh I think its the Shpongle that did it actually. Oh well. I'm not any good at it anyways....
Elgyn's Avatar Elgyn
07-21-2003, 05:19 PM

Hah, yeh Shpongle got me into electronic music too, I love Behind Closed Eyelids.

I'm listening to your song now Paladin,
and I agree, very cool grungey feeling. Nice work with the drums (toms I'd say), which start "sweeping" at around 1:30. I like the industrial feeling they give off.
This is the kind of electronic music I tend towards, with a bit more of an industrial feel (such as some of NIN stuff). I like this song, its classy, and I can't really notice a huge deficiency in the quality, it sounds pretty clean (for 48kbps).
It sure does get chunky and chaotic towards the end of the song, which is a good thing, if it can resolve. In this case it does, although its in to a sort of craze of feedback, which I don't mind at all.

Top song, I like it.
Old 07-21-2003, 05:19 PM   #3
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 318
Hah, yeh Shpongle got me into electronic music too, I love Behind Closed Eyelids.

I'm listening to your song now Paladin,
and I agree, very cool grungey feeling. Nice work with the drums (toms I'd say), which start "sweeping" at around 1:30. I like the industrial feeling they give off.
This is the kind of electronic music I tend towards, with a bit more of an industrial feel (such as some of NIN stuff). I like this song, its classy, and I can't really notice a huge deficiency in the quality, it sounds pretty clean (for 48kbps).
It sure does get chunky and chaotic towards the end of the song, which is a good thing, if it can resolve. In this case it does, although its in to a sort of craze of feedback, which I don't mind at all.

Top song, I like it.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply