Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
lotus.'s Avatar lotus.
10-17-2015, 09:37 AM

Equal Opposites is a band that is located in the Chicago suburbs near me. As described by the band their genre is Psychedelic, feel-good phantasmagorical, alternative, indie rock. I manage this band and have started producing their videos as well. My wife and I shot this video with 2 cameras and then edited it.

Please give an honest critique on the song itself, the sound quality and the picture quality. This was the first time that we videoed them live. I have since upgraded the background curtain to 30 feet wide and 10 feet high, and have a wide variety of lighting options now. You'll see the new stage set-up once I shoot the upcoming Halloween show.

Don't mind the title, we're changing it. It's just for the selection purpose for the band to decide which of the versions that they want me to post. i like this version.

Video: Equal Opposites - Traffic

FB page
Youtube page

Thanks!
- A Lotus Photo & Art production
Old 10-17-2015, 09:37 AM   #1
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323
Equal Opposites (Psychedelic Indie Rock)

Equal Opposites is a band that is located in the Chicago suburbs near me. As described by the band their genre is Psychedelic, feel-good phantasmagorical, alternative, indie rock. I manage this band and have started producing their videos as well. My wife and I shot this video with 2 cameras and then edited it.

Please give an honest critique on the song itself, the sound quality and the picture quality. This was the first time that we videoed them live. I have since upgraded the background curtain to 30 feet wide and 10 feet high, and have a wide variety of lighting options now. You'll see the new stage set-up once I shoot the upcoming Halloween show.

Don't mind the title, we're changing it. It's just for the selection purpose for the band to decide which of the versions that they want me to post. i like this version.

Video: Equal Opposites - Traffic

FB page
Youtube page

Thanks!
- A Lotus Photo & Art production
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply