Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
willsinn
10-01-2012, 07:17 PM

Having spent the last 13 years re-imagining popular music, I re-imagined/remixed TOOL's latest three albums creating longer and "fuller" versions of the songs we have all come to love, bringing even more life to the songs we know all so well. The names of the albums for AEnima, Lateralus, and 10000 Days are now AEnema, Lateralis, and 5000 Seconds respectively.

These songs are genuinely worth hearing, and I advise you to please give them a listen. I personally think they rock harder than the originals, especially "Lateralis," "Rosetta Stoned," and "Forty Six & 2" to name a few.

Every solo is extended to at least double its length and some songs contain the same verse structure as the original preserving the original "flow" of each song and not compromising the overall integrity of the songs re-imagined. For instance, Reflection reaches over 18 minutes, with an additional 5 songs exceeding the 10 minute mark.

As a die hard TOOL Fan, I challenge you to listen to these brand new versions and decide which version you like better: the original or the brand new re-imagined/remixed versions.

If anyone wants to hear these brand new re-imaginings/remixes, contact me through Facebook @ Will Waelchli Jr or following the link www.facebook.com/vocaling.

(Please note that I do not own the copyrights to these songs and that they are being presented to you for educational purposes only).

Here's to a brand new and rewarding TOOL experience that will last far beyond the foreseeable future and [hopefully] redefine the whole way TOOL currently sounds to you.

Will
Old 10-01-2012, 07:17 PM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
TOOL Remixed? Almost every Song in their catalog Re-Imagined/Remixed. Download Today

Having spent the last 13 years re-imagining popular music, I re-imagined/remixed TOOL's latest three albums creating longer and "fuller" versions of the songs we have all come to love, bringing even more life to the songs we know all so well. The names of the albums for AEnima, Lateralus, and 10000 Days are now AEnema, Lateralis, and 5000 Seconds respectively.

These songs are genuinely worth hearing, and I advise you to please give them a listen. I personally think they rock harder than the originals, especially "Lateralis," "Rosetta Stoned," and "Forty Six & 2" to name a few.

Every solo is extended to at least double its length and some songs contain the same verse structure as the original preserving the original "flow" of each song and not compromising the overall integrity of the songs re-imagined. For instance, Reflection reaches over 18 minutes, with an additional 5 songs exceeding the 10 minute mark.

As a die hard TOOL Fan, I challenge you to listen to these brand new versions and decide which version you like better: the original or the brand new re-imagined/remixed versions.

If anyone wants to hear these brand new re-imaginings/remixes, contact me through Facebook @ Will Waelchli Jr or following the link www.facebook.com/vocaling.

(Please note that I do not own the copyrights to these songs and that they are being presented to you for educational purposes only).

Here's to a brand new and rewarding TOOL experience that will last far beyond the foreseeable future and [hopefully] redefine the whole way TOOL currently sounds to you.

Will
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Lackymacky's Avatar Lackymacky
10-01-2012, 07:56 PM

Can you post the songs in another way besides Facebook?
Old 10-01-2012, 07:56 PM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 110
Re: TOOL Remixed? Almost every Song in their catalog Re-Imagined/Remixed. Download To

10-01-2012, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lackymacky View Post
I have them uploaded through dropbox.com. You can download that program and get access to the files through there. IO don;t actually have the files posted to facebook.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:17 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: TOOL Remixed? Almost every Song in their catalog Re-Imagined/Remixed. Download To

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lackymacky View Post
I have them uploaded through dropbox.com. You can download that program and get access to the files through there. IO don;t actually have the files posted to facebook.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Lackymacky's Avatar Lackymacky
10-01-2012, 08:26 PM

I have dropbox but Im not that fluent in it. If you're willing to tell me where to go and download these songs, I'm definitely interested in hearing them.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:26 PM   #4
Level 8 - Vociferous

I have dropbox but Im not that fluent in it. If you're willing to tell me where to go and download these songs, I'm definitely interested in hearing them.
10-01-2012, 08:39 PM

Put them in your public dropbox folder and share the links. Need for anyone to download the client.
Old 10-01-2012, 08:39 PM   #5
crows before hoes

Bincount™: 8619

Put them in your public dropbox folder and share the links. Need for anyone to download the client.
10-02-2012, 12:36 PM

All that work for a quick ban............
Old 10-02-2012, 12:36 PM   #6
Jedi Master

Bincount™: 2635

All that work for a quick ban............
10-02-2012, 04:24 PM

It was suspicious that it had to be through facebook. What happened?
Old 10-02-2012, 04:24 PM   #7
Level 8 - Vociferous

It was suspicious that it had to be through facebook. What happened?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply