Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
dead1nyou's Avatar dead1nyou
01-18-2012, 10:58 PM

Check out divine ratio on youtube this is not my band but Im a fan and wanted to spread there music out
Old 01-18-2012, 10:58 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
divine ratio

Check out divine ratio on youtube this is not my band but Im a fan and wanted to spread there music out
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Fluid Addict
01-19-2012, 02:06 AM

Really enjoying their stuff - just tracked them down on Facebook in the hope of finding some more material, but sadly it's only got the same 2 tracks as Youtube. I'll definitely be seeking them out though :)

I'm new to the board so may be sharing what's actually common knowledge, but if you haven't already you should seek out Karnivool and Rishloo - if you enjoy Divine Ratio, you'll enjoy them :)
Old 01-19-2012, 02:06 AM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Location: noun: a place of settlement, activity, or residence
Re: divine ratio

Really enjoying their stuff - just tracked them down on Facebook in the hope of finding some more material, but sadly it's only got the same 2 tracks as Youtube. I'll definitely be seeking them out though :)

I'm new to the board so may be sharing what's actually common knowledge, but if you haven't already you should seek out Karnivool and Rishloo - if you enjoy Divine Ratio, you'll enjoy them :)
dead1nyou's Avatar dead1nyou
01-19-2012, 04:19 PM

Yeah I have them on face book as well I have three other demos that I got off of amazon mp3 but I believe it older stuff so far they've pushed there full album release back a couple of times hoping they release this album soon
Old 01-19-2012, 04:19 PM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

Re: divine ratio

Yeah I have them on face book as well I have three other demos that I got off of amazon mp3 but I believe it older stuff so far they've pushed there full album release back a couple of times hoping they release this album soon

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply