opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Arts & Crafts
User Name
Password
Old 09-21-2010, 04:43 AM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Stinkfist Halo Reach

Dont know if this will simply get deleted because everyone here is too "mature" to play videogames. Ofcourse I myself an avid gamer and trying some new things with video and audio. Ive been in love with TOOL'S music since the early 90's and I felt that Stinkfist was a perfect fit for this new video. All footage is from the new Halo game Reach that was released last week. I made the entire video in less than a day so take that into consideration when and if you critique. Here's the link if you'd like to check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=reGzev6RNS8
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2010, 10:46 AM   #2
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Re: Stinkfist Halo Reach

Nothing to do with maturity, there's just nothing original about a song being put to video game footage and none of them are ever 'good'.
Old 09-21-2010, 01:36 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Roshi View Post
Nothing to do with maturity, there's just nothing original about a song being put to video game footage and none of them are ever 'good'.
I actually agree with pretty much everything you said. I just thought the video would be a bit more appreciated here on this site by straight up TOOL fans. I realize its just one of several million similar videos and I'm by no means a professional editor. Anyways thanks for honesty of reply.
Old 09-21-2010, 02:15 PM   #4
Jedi Master

Bincount™: 2635

I like it.
Old 10-08-2010, 01:57 PM   #5
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Voorhees View Post
I actually agree with pretty much everything you said. I just thought the video would be a bit more appreciated here on this site by straight up TOOL fans. I realize its just one of several million similar videos and I'm by no means a professional editor. Anyways thanks for honesty of reply.
You're welcome.

Of course i have nothing against people doing stuff like this on their free time. It's a fun hobby im sure, but in respect to it being something that's gonna get a lot of people to watch and enjoy, it's more than likely gonna have a limited audience for it. There's just too much of this type of stuff out there.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: