opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Arts & Crafts
User Name
Password
Old 06-16-2009, 07:22 PM   #1
risen phoenix

Bincount™: 0
some digital artwork and photography of mine

i appologize for being ignorant as to how to go about uploading images so i humbly request that you check out some of my artwork/photography via my myspace page wich you can find here

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...ndID=186823923

if that one doesnt work try just going to my regular myspace link and head into my pictures from here http://www.myspace.com/byronicslave

critique of all kinds would be appreciated unless your going to badger and flame just for spite, in that case waste your time more constructively:-)
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2009, 07:47 PM   #2
Up From The Skies
Suicide Booth ID: 13

Bincount™: 26323
Re: some digital artwork and photography of mine

Yeah, you have some interesting photos Kasadian.

This one stands out:

To post images in this section of the forum use [img]website address[/img]
Old 06-17-2009, 07:27 AM   #3
risen phoenix

thanks a bunch lotus. that picture in particular is actually the oldest surviving piece of digi art i've done and the original high res was actually stolen along with my brand new custom comp around christmas of 2003 but luckily a former friend of mine somehow managed to keep a copy over the years and got it back to me. im glad you like, thanks for the code btw, ill save it for future reference;)
Old 06-19-2009, 03:00 PM   #4
risen phoenix

thanks a bunch rivek im glad you enjoy them. i use to have pages of them until the guy i was getting webspace from took it down on me and i just lost 1,900 photos i took last year when my comp and both harddrives died on me so hopefully i'll have some new stuff up soon once i get my tools back which i use for making them

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: