Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
5th Eye's Avatar 5th Eye
05-08-2006, 05:40 AM

Listen to this little song I wrote...tell me what you think/your reaction.

I'm using for an EP I will one day finish, and may extend this into a whole song; right now it's just a segue.

http://download.yousendit.com/8E98DBE16E428FD5

(Bonus points if you can guess the background noise.)
Old 05-08-2006, 05:40 AM   #1
Super Bat Kiss

Bincount™: 9554
Just for fun...

Listen to this little song I wrote...tell me what you think/your reaction.

I'm using for an EP I will one day finish, and may extend this into a whole song; right now it's just a segue.

http://download.yousendit.com/8E98DBE16E428FD5

(Bonus points if you can guess the background noise.)
05-08-2006, 03:46 PM

Cool, I like the sound of it, I think you should make it longer and add in lyrics as well as other instruments and it could be quite a good song....If you ever do, I'd be interested to hear it.
Old 05-08-2006, 03:46 PM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 8
Re: Just for fun...

Cool, I like the sound of it, I think you should make it longer and add in lyrics as well as other instruments and it could be quite a good song....If you ever do, I'd be interested to hear it.
05-10-2006, 03:20 AM

I probably will; either that or another song that builds off of it.
Old 05-10-2006, 03:20 AM   #3
Super Bat Kiss

I probably will; either that or another song that builds off of it.
05-30-2006, 07:35 PM

I was just listening to stuff on my computer on shuffle and this song came on and I didn't realize what it was, then I remembered. After listening to it a couple more times I really like it. If you have anymore stuff I'd love to hear it....this is really good.
Old 05-30-2006, 07:35 PM   #4
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 8

I was just listening to stuff on my computer on shuffle and this song came on and I didn't realize what it was, then I remembered. After listening to it a couple more times I really like it. If you have anymore stuff I'd love to hear it....this is really good.
05-31-2006, 05:42 AM

Well, you have perfect timing to post that, because yesterday I actually finished writing the song. Sort of. I expanded it to 7:00, and had it build into some heavy parts and stuff like that. However I didn't record it yet, I only have the synthesized (and very crappy-sounding) version. It still needs a lot of work, such as the drumline (I'm bad at coming up with those), and eventually I'll actually record it, but until then if you want you can listen to the synth version. Be warned, the sound/production is awful.

On a side note I've got about 4 songs that are almost finished arranging too. I'm going to try to finish everything over the summer.
Old 05-31-2006, 05:42 AM   #5
Super Bat Kiss

Well, you have perfect timing to post that, because yesterday I actually finished writing the song. Sort of. I expanded it to 7:00, and had it build into some heavy parts and stuff like that. However I didn't record it yet, I only have the synthesized (and very crappy-sounding) version. It still needs a lot of work, such as the drumline (I'm bad at coming up with those), and eventually I'll actually record it, but until then if you want you can listen to the synth version. Be warned, the sound/production is awful.

On a side note I've got about 4 songs that are almost finished arranging too. I'm going to try to finish everything over the summer.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply