Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Creativity » Rock & Roll
User Name
Password
48&2's Avatar 48&2
11-29-2003, 02:23 AM

Ok so I just bought this effects pedal off E-Bay and i'm very impressed with it so far. It is my first pedal so i'm still working alot of things out at the moment. I was just wondering if anyone knows of some good bass songs to play that use lots of effects that i could practice with (no tool), any other advice you may want to give regarding the pedal would be apprieciated also. Thanks,
Old 11-29-2003, 02:23 AM   #1
Mr. 200,000

Bincount™: 3568
Digitech BP200

Ok so I just bought this effects pedal off E-Bay and i'm very impressed with it so far. It is my first pedal so i'm still working alot of things out at the moment. I was just wondering if anyone knows of some good bass songs to play that use lots of effects that i could practice with (no tool), any other advice you may want to give regarding the pedal would be apprieciated also. Thanks,
11-29-2003, 10:55 AM

Uhm ... listen to some Primus, he flips between clean and effected channels with some abandon, esp. live.

Otherwise, it seems like Tool would be the logical option.

Proud sponser of greenfever, Red Eye Jedi and amanda_lynn. They're mine, unless you've got 20$.
Old 11-29-2003, 10:55 AM   #2
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 230
Re: Digitech BP200

Uhm ... listen to some Primus, he flips between clean and effected channels with some abandon, esp. live.

Otherwise, it seems like Tool would be the logical option.

Proud sponser of greenfever, Red Eye Jedi and amanda_lynn. They're mine, unless you've got 20$.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply