Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Fear Inoculum
User Name
Password
Vanished's Avatar Vanished
08-31-2019, 01:59 PM

I woke up yesterday, as many of you may have done yourselves. Boot up the shitty Acer laptop (worst purchase I have ever made). Go to Amerzon and order "Fear' for $84. That was easy enough. Later that day I receive an ominous email from the vendor, 'ScreamingCD' telling me my order has been canceled; no explanation. About an hour later it's available for $133. I slammed them with some choice words. They say some bullshit about battery-powered devices being restricted from crossing the border. But, I point out that they show stock at $133. No reply. It's in hands of the amerzon brass, meaning more lies and I'm screwed. I post this to a.) reveal the the dirt on Screaming CD; and b.) to remind you that amerzon doesn't give a fuck about you. (I picked the CD up at a more reliable online vendor.) Oh yeah, and while we're on the subject: i shit down the throats of SceamingCD; and Bezos? he's just an idiot.
Old 08-31-2019, 01:59 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
And so begins another episode of corporate greed:

I woke up yesterday, as many of you may have done yourselves. Boot up the shitty Acer laptop (worst purchase I have ever made). Go to Amerzon and order "Fear' for $84. That was easy enough. Later that day I receive an ominous email from the vendor, 'ScreamingCD' telling me my order has been canceled; no explanation. About an hour later it's available for $133. I slammed them with some choice words. They say some bullshit about battery-powered devices being restricted from crossing the border. But, I point out that they show stock at $133. No reply. It's in hands of the amerzon brass, meaning more lies and I'm screwed. I post this to a.) reveal the the dirt on Screaming CD; and b.) to remind you that amerzon doesn't give a fuck about you. (I picked the CD up at a more reliable online vendor.) Oh yeah, and while we're on the subject: i shit down the throats of SceamingCD; and Bezos? he's just an idiot.
CrazyJoeDevola's Avatar CrazyJoeDevola
09-05-2019, 07:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanished View Post
Bezos needs to have his throat shit down as well.
I think this song is about old people and growing older. In the beginning of the song I believe I heard mention of watching re-runs of X-files, and old people really love that show.No one ever listens to old people. I can't remember one time when they weren't harping on about the good ol' days and talking about nonsensical things that never happened, while watching X-files, in their small and cluttered room in Happy Acres Retirement Homes, all the while they were pleading with me to listen.
Old 09-05-2019, 07:54 AM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 7
Re: And so begins another episode of corporate greed:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanished View Post
Bezos needs to have his throat shit down as well.
I think this song is about old people and growing older. In the beginning of the song I believe I heard mention of watching re-runs of X-files, and old people really love that show.No one ever listens to old people. I can't remember one time when they weren't harping on about the good ol' days and talking about nonsensical things that never happened, while watching X-files, in their small and cluttered room in Happy Acres Retirement Homes, all the while they were pleading with me to listen.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply