opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Lateralus » Artwork
User Name
Password
Old 04-01-2005, 06:33 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
U gotta see this

JUST THOUGHT Y'ALL SHOULD THAT ALL OF YOU ARE A BUNCH OF SHEEP. DO ME A FAVOR AND GET ON ALL 4's AND GO BAAAAH BAAAAH BAAAH and be good little sheep. freakin tools. BTW MAYNARD FOUND JESUS....and i bet u about 80% of his fans will also find jesus within the coming days....TOOLS.....y'all are a bunch of TOOLS.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2005, 06:37 PM   #2
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 3773
Re: U gotta see this

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRANK THE TANK
JUST THOUGHT Y'ALL SHOULD THAT ALL OF YOU ARE A BUNCH OF SHEEP. DO ME A FAVOR AND GET ON ALL 4's AND GO BAAAAH BAAAAH BAAAH and be good little sheep. freakin tools. BTW MAYNARD FOUND JESUS....and i bet u about 80% of his fans will also find jesus within the coming days....TOOLS.....y'all are a bunch of TOOLS.
Wow, someone else wrote his name in uppercase too! Whoa. I bet that because of tool fan doesnt find jesus they will 100% certainly die.
Old 04-01-2005, 06:42 PM   #3
Banned.

Location: ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bincount™: 41

Quote:
Mallcore kids like yourself are why I don't wear my Tool shirt anymore.
Old 04-01-2005, 09:49 PM   #4
Gearhead

Bincount™: 3077

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust
oh snap
Old 04-01-2005, 10:22 PM   #5
the crybaby

Bincount™: 1562

Well...he generally spelled correctly. I guess that's new.

-OftenLost
Old 04-02-2005, 06:08 PM   #6
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmallWangedMan
Well...he generally spelled correctly. I guess that's new.

Thanks....I try....trust me i dont think if u dont find jesus you will die....i used to be religous but then i left that path. it did nothing for me. anyways...

DONT HATE....MASTURBATE!!!
Old 04-02-2005, 06:11 PM   #7
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panzerfaust

Actually I would'nt think you are a "tool" just 'cause u wear a TOOL shirt....I'd be like..."hey he's got good taste in music" wether or not you are a "tool" depends on how you think and act around people...etc..so no i wouldn't judge you just cause you wear a TOOL shirt.....so......I BANG IN MY TOOL SHIRT...BANG IN MY TOOL SHIRT.....lol....WEAR IT PROUDLY AND REPRESENT
Old 04-09-2005, 02:50 AM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

07 Apr 05

"Christians, huh? So forgive me." - Bill Hicks
Good news, April fools fans. The writing and recording is back under way. When approached for comment on his recent encounter with the Son of God, Maynard said, "That guy's a punk!"
As it turns out, Maynard was out "location scouting" near the Fourth Street bridge in downtown Los Angeles when he "found Jesus."
"Turns out he was here the whole time, and not that difficult to find if you know where to look," Maynard reported. Apparently Jesus offered him the position of campaign manager for his new line of "Holier Than Thou" sparkling holy water, which Maynard of course accepted. What wasn't obvious was that this guy is a total drunk. It's an occupational hazard. Every time our Lord goes to get a glass of water, it transforms into a generic grocery store Merlot. Because the alcoholic is the Son of God and an all-knowing being, he knew of Maynard’s extensive interest in collecting wine. So he went to work trying to get his lips on it. Maynard caught J.C. in his cellar transforming his precious wine collection into urine, then pissing it into the empty "sparkling holy water" bottles for the eventual sale to all those people who bought, read, and embraced "The Celestine Prophesy." Tragic.
"Truth be told," Maynard confessed, "I wasn't feeling top notch when I found him. The evening prior to the day in question I had over-indulged in a series of bad Molotov shrimp cocktails with a side of Makers Mark and twin strippers. So after an entire night of G.I. Blowouts, hot/cold sweats, and blurred vision, it's very possible that the guy I met wasn't even Jesus at all. For all I know, it was Willem Dafoe."

Last edited by paraflux; 04-09-2005 at 06:47 PM..
Old 04-09-2005, 08:00 AM   #9
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 277

Quote:

Do you fuck sheep in the ass?

And...y'all? Y'ALL?!
Whoever we are, wherever we're from, we shoulda noticed by now, our behavior is dumb. And if our chances expect to improve it's gonna take a lot more than tryin' to remove the other race, or the other whatever, from the face Of the planet altogether.--Frank Zappa
Old 04-09-2005, 03:07 PM   #10
the crybaby

Bincount™: 1562

I say "y'all."

I don't much type it though.

-OftenLost
Old 04-09-2005, 06:48 PM   #11
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070

I say fuckin "y'all," reed, come down here so I can whip your lily ass. And all o' y'all bitches.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: