opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Vicarious
User Name
Password
Old 12-26-2007, 06:59 AM   #1
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 217
menu screen = visual meditation

disclaimer:
i'm an idiot, piece of shit, americandream-raised asshole. a product. and, most likely, you are too. BUT! where YOU may be able to articulate incredible prose and conceptions, i simply cannot. haven't really ever been able to either. again, i'm an idiot who has not yet developed the writing skills to convey my own thoughts ...and i feel such great hostility nearly every time i open my goddamn mouth... but, if you give me a chance and try to meet me half way...

david cross: check out that sun, send your eyes out (so you don't get burned), and ...yeah. see what that's all about.

i wonder...

from the NOVEMBER 2007 E.V. tool newsletter:

"But if you're the adventurous type, esoterically speaking, and don't fear paranormal events, you might try viewing the supposedly haunted painting hanging there. The little girl holding flowers is ALSO holding something else in her other hand. Is she offering you a gift? Gaze into her eyes... look deeply, and... perhaps she can make good things happen, such as a Steak 'N Shake appearing out of no where (someone let me know if they see the restaurant with the steakburgers and chocolate-banana shakes on I-35 in Austin), or the Raiders beating the Chiefs on their own turf...

DISCLAIMER: View at your own risk. We will not be held responsible for any supernatural occurrences and/or paranormal calamities that might impact your life, resulting from casual viewing or trance experiments conducted with the aforementioned painting."

(then there was the file entitled: hauntedpainting.jpg)

did anyone else try staring into this painting?

i've seen this sort of thing elsewhere (it actually might be common place, but i'm an idiot, so...). anyways, i purchased both of paul laffoley's f'n large posters (http://www.miqel.com/laffoley-posters/index.htm) ...one of 'em, entitled "THANATON III", actually states a PSYCHOTRONIC application. (and if you've never heard of laffoley before , please give it a gander ...i think it's fuckin' incredible, on all accounts)

so, here is what is written on that poster ...

"The painting depicts an extraterrestrial's exhortation to me, explaining how to:
1) Link life to death in a continuous experience.
2) Utilize the resulting thanatonic energy to travel faster than the speed of light,
turn matter into consciousness and back again, alter evolution at will
and exist simultaneously at every moment of time.
3) Move the entire universe into the fifth dimensional realm,
and say when in history it is possible for this to happen.

I have also received other information I cannot understand.
Since this information was given to me directly but not for me per se,
it must be communicated to others, many of whom are better prepared than I to receive it.

Accordingly I was also shown how to make the painting into psychotronic, or mind-matter interactive device which is
activated by approaching the painting, stretching out your arms, touching the upright hands and staring into the eye.
By doing this, new information will come to you through the
active use of the divine proportion, which is the
proportion of life connecting to death.

- Paul Laffoley "

all of which, i believe, seems to have A LOT to do with what tool's trying to accomplish:

(now, please pay attention here, you know these references...)

laffoley's "divine proportion" and "1) Link life to death in a continuous experience"; ALCHEMY: SQUARING THE CIRCLE; ...see vicarious dvd commentary, cross: HE becomes christ-like; ...tool: "forty-six & two just ahead of me" and "the poetry that comes from the squaring off between and the circling is worth it finding beauty in the dissonance" AND "still have the transmittal sync to the death rattle"; caduceus: "IT'S ALL ABOUT THE ALCHEMY"; puscifer: "i'm just a grunt who's grooving to the GOLDEN RULE of PERFECT PATHS ...not to mention the alchemical mysticism inherent throughout most of the entire mr.show series... cool ,eh?

...it's ALLLLLL the SAME THING, my friends...

og and ..."long enough" seems to suggest the golden cut.

gold.

anyways, a suggestion ...stare into the menu screen as directed by mr.cross, and lose yourself in it. also ...if there were any hang-ups on what tool's trying to do here (uhhhhhhh, since before opiate) ...look into cross' rants concerning the word "literal" ...and then take it to the commentary on vicarious. "but that's just physics, right?" ...oh! how about the "schism" dvd commentary ...not so much entertainment , more of an educational (learn to swim) ...blah, i can't remember it as is...

i'm not sure what'll happen, don't know, won't know. just connect to it as best you can... patient dilligence.

and i didn't even read this yet (idk if it's valid here):
http://www.rexresearch.com/radphoto/1radphot.htm

Last edited by iAMtheMA!; 12-26-2007 at 07:03 AM..
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2007, 07:07 AM   #2
Level 10 - Vehement

Re: menu screen = visual meditation

by the way, again i wonder, was vicarious shot within a golden rectangle? i'm sure it's different at various viewing ratios and whatnot...
Old 12-27-2007, 01:34 PM   #3
Level 10 - Vehement

either that, or closed-eye visuals... that second sun(?) i try to stare down nightly...
Old 12-27-2007, 06:34 PM   #4
Banned.

Bincount™: 1

you my friend sound like i did roughly 3 almost 4 years ago. it'll fade in time and thats when the really interesting things begin to happen. after reading this i have to also ask your thoughts and interpretation on rosetta stoned, hit me back
Old 12-27-2007, 11:33 PM   #5
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

I fell asleep to the menu screen the other night. Very relaxing and soothing in an odd way. Tool has turned into quite the useful tool. I know they are a tool I use.
Old 12-28-2007, 08:07 AM   #6
Level 10 - Vehement

yeah, i feel decades behind ... :/ but it's exponetially coming back to me.
Old 12-28-2007, 08:46 AM   #7
Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAMtheMA! View Post
yeah, i feel decades behind ... :/ but it's exponetially coming back to me.
whats coming is something you are not expecting nor will you. backwards and forwards at the same time my friend backwards and forwards
Old 12-28-2007, 09:30 AM   #8
homer jay

Bincount™: 4656

every person is 10 steps ahead and 5 steps behind everyone else.

as for the dvd menu. i enjoy the menus as much as the videos on this and the schism and parabola dvd's.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: