opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Vicarious
User Name
Password
Old 12-19-2007, 02:17 AM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4
A question for those who already have it

I ordered my copy a couple of weeks back, but still will have to wait to get it. Thing is, I've already watched the copy that leaked a couple of days ago and, although I really liked the graphics, I was a bit disappointed about the animation (I think the movements looked a bit choppy and amateurish) Does it get better in the real version?
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 05:42 AM   #2
Banned.

Bincount™: 3
Re: A question for those who already have it

Quote:
Originally Posted by donhumberto View Post
I ordered my copy a couple of weeks back, but still will have to wait to get it. Thing is, I've already watched the copy that leaked a couple of days ago and, although I really liked the graphics, I was a bit disappointed about the animation (I think the movements looked a bit choppy and amateurish) Does it get better in the real version?
I havent myself seen the video on youtube or anything,but the video is pretty crisp.There are some parts that look kinda choppy but it could be an effect maybe.
Old 12-19-2007, 06:31 AM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0

It's choppy at times, but the documentary mentions that it was on purpose. The vast majority of the video is very smooth though.
Old 12-19-2007, 01:45 PM   #4
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr funkmaster View Post
It's choppy at times, but the documentary mentions that it was on purpose. The vast majority of the video is very smooth though.
who said they did it on purpose?
Old 12-19-2007, 02:45 PM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0

adam jones wanted to look tv-like staticish and stop-motion feel to it

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: