opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 10. Die Eier Von Satan
User Name
Password
Old 12-30-2002, 12:14 AM   #1
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 27
A followup to Message to Harry Manback?

Hear me out

When some people here Die Eir Von Satan they figure it's a Nazi rally. Because to those people Germany is part of the Nazism schema, and the harsh industrial backround and the charismatic German speaker let's them think so.

When people hear Message to Harry Manback (without really really paying attention to any of the words) they might think it is a love letter or something like it. Because the soothing piano melody and Mediterranean speaker sound that way.

thought?

[acifister
"Painting a picture, composing an opera, that's just something you do until you find the next willing piece of ass. The minute something better than sex comes along, you call me. Have me paged. For sure, even the worst blow job is better than say, sniffing the best rose...watching the greatest sunset. Hearing children laugh."
-Chuck P, Choke
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2011, 12:44 AM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: A followup to Message to Harry Manback?

A great article Free legal Services have many information like the peoples. Computer Jobs . I acknowledged for advertise to this.... its very useful article. I appreciate software solutions for place these collectively! “This is absolutely one great advertise. classifieds. I love this post and you would be also matrimonials, A great article board science article. I really appreciate for post it . This one a excellent forum with wonderful dialogues and a skillful MCITP users, which put in this. Thanks for the valuable information and insights you have so provided here. Keep it up!
Old 11-08-2012, 07:04 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: A followup to Message to Harry Manback?

I heard in an interview ( somewhere on youtube) Maynard said the songs dialect is that of to make you think it has something to do with nazism, but really has something to do with "butterfly's and their wings". Remember, Tool wants you to expect the obvious and think for the truth.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: