opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Lateralus » 13. Faaip de Oiad
User Name
Password
Old 06-30-2006, 05:26 AM   #1
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 1
on toolband.com

is it just me or has no one said anything about the faaip de oiad comment that blair put on the website, he talked about a reversed section. . .was he being serious or was he being sarcastic??? o and try to be nice with your answer to my question, im always amazed by the amount of poeple that will be assholes on here just to get a rise out of others.
It is this action being reborn by assets rightly earned which propels the thought to realize that all the gifts given, then taken, hath no need of rescue. They remain merely to be made by the hero who with new knowledge can forever remake anew.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2006, 10:19 AM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 575
Re: on toolband.com

lol that's what the Tool forums are known best for... Internet Badass Capitol of the WWW.

As for your question, I'm not sure... But now I'm deffinately curious.
Old 06-30-2006, 01:01 PM   #3
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 9

i played it backwards and all i can make out is a handful of words, but it is definitely saying something. its hard to tell over the distortion
Old 07-03-2006, 09:45 AM   #4
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 0

I think he said that so we would jump out and try it... probably because everyone thinks 10,000 days is full of reverse speech... when actually you could find reversed words in anything if you try hard enough.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:35 AM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 16

Trying taping your normal speech throughout the day, phone calls, any normal conversation with someone. Just tape it with one of those portable tape recorders. Bring them into the computer and reverse some of it. You may find some very strange stuff. I have not done it, but a friend has and it creeped him out some of the shit he heard. People have even found some creepy stuff reversing presidential speeches, etc.
Old 04-04-2007, 02:53 AM   #6
Smokes poutine every day

Bincount™: 6367

Quote:
Originally Posted by justify_denials View Post
Trying taping your normal speech throughout the day, phone calls, any normal conversation with someone. Just tape it with one of those portable tape recorders. Bring them into the computer and reverse some of it. You may find some very strange stuff. I have not done it, but a friend has and it creeped him out some of the shit he heard. People have even found some creepy stuff reversing presidential speeches, etc.
this site comes to mind
http://www.reversespeech.com/essay2.htm
Old 04-04-2007, 03:26 AM   #7
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hodge View Post
this site comes to mind
http://www.reversespeech.com/essay2.htm
Very interesting. I just read a bit of this. The subconscious mind definately has a very unique or strange role. Tarot cards for instance, the reading depends on, a very small amount of belief in the subject by the one who shuffles, but the reading and what is said through the cards depends on who shuffles it. The subconscious as we know it definately arranges the cards according to several things.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: