opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima
User Name
Password
Old 07-11-2003, 04:42 AM   #1
Virgin colada, no rum

Bincount™: 12673
ASTAROTH

Da did you eva notice on that shiny thing, um, ar, oh the cd yeah the cd, on that theres a pictre, not like a kitty kat pictre or a thi is my mummy an daddy picture but a pointy picture like a star or somthin and arond the outside theirz lettars around da outside of the pointy star.

Okay im bored, point being that the letters spell ASTAROTH and i was wacthing this old disney movie the other day, Bedknobs & broomsticks, and in this movie they steal off the king lion the star of astaroth and apparently it has the power to bring inantimate (spelling?) objects like a shoe or Al Gore to life. Now apply this to the little article at the start of the opion page then put it through this simple mathamatical formula -
6x + 23y 22a + 69b
------------ - -------------
4d + 15c 666547

And what do you get?

Another wasted moment!!

MUHHHHA HA HA MUHHHHA HA HA HA cough cough HA HA
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2003, 01:10 AM   #2
Banned.

Bincount™: 1
I love Bedknobs and Broomsticks
Old 11-20-2003, 10:33 PM   #3
eek
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: ASTAROTH

http://www.deliriumsrealm.com/deliri.../astaroth1.asp

Astaroth is the Twenty-ninth Spirit listed in the Goetia, who governs 40 Legions. He appears as a hurtful angel riding a dragonlike beast & carrying a viper in his right hand. Those who summon him need the Magical Ring to guard against Astaroth's breath. He gives true answers, knows of past, present & future events, can discover secrets, & can also describe the fall of himself & the other spirits. He also teaches liberal sciences.

I also read somewhere that he smells pretty bad (that explains the breath). But basically, he knows a whole lot and can be summoned as a teacher.
Old 11-21-2003, 05:06 AM   #4
Banned.

Bincount™: 2518

hm, tool as a teacher . . .

sounds about right . . .

tool opened my eyes up to a lot of stuff - and for that, im very indebted . . .

peace and blessed be . . .

crow011 . . .
Old 12-04-2003, 02:43 AM   #5
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0

It's not just Astaroth though, there are so many diferent words that can be made out of that cilrcle of letters, all with some meaning or other.
Old 04-26-2004, 06:32 AM   #6
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 19

where does it say astaroth?
Old 06-22-2004, 02:26 AM   #7
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 7

I got the Aenima CD in the post this morning *hides* (because i downloaded a load of tool ... and i was the most guilty person ever so i bought all their albums) but its ok now, i have them. Yes, anyway, i looked at the letters and the CD and stuff, it was quite interesting ... i wasnt sure what it said ... i made out the word TAROT ... but thats probably not what its intended to be ... or maybe its just whatever. But i think astaroth is a good interpretation, with the teaching and everything, i think that makes alot of sense. That album has taught me alot, along with all of the other tool albums.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: