Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
insaner's Avatar insaner
04-22-2006, 12:31 AM

shame on you. every purposely thought out theory and bullshit idea you have in the way of this album being anything but real is pathetic. being a philosophy major and an every day free thinker, i hate to use ad hominums in any argument, but goddamn you really make me sick. i dont care what sort of evidence you conjure up to back up your theory to claim this album is anything but genuine, it is simply wrong. everything has proven you to be wrong to this point yet you continually rearrange the truth to suit your sad agenda. i dont want to demean those who say they dont like this album, as that is your perogative, but genuinely i say to those who actually believe this to be any thing less than the latest offering from tool, please, shut your mouth and open your mind. i submit this post as the benchmark for anyone hoping to belittle those of us who understand that this is the real deal. if i am wrong, please, feel free to use me as a whipping boy in your glorious moment of retribution.

somehow, im just not too worried i will be regaled as an idiot. somehow, i understand i will be justified in this retort.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:31 AM   #1
On Probation

Bincount™: 15
open letter to fake/decoy believers

shame on you. every purposely thought out theory and bullshit idea you have in the way of this album being anything but real is pathetic. being a philosophy major and an every day free thinker, i hate to use ad hominums in any argument, but goddamn you really make me sick. i dont care what sort of evidence you conjure up to back up your theory to claim this album is anything but genuine, it is simply wrong. everything has proven you to be wrong to this point yet you continually rearrange the truth to suit your sad agenda. i dont want to demean those who say they dont like this album, as that is your perogative, but genuinely i say to those who actually believe this to be any thing less than the latest offering from tool, please, shut your mouth and open your mind. i submit this post as the benchmark for anyone hoping to belittle those of us who understand that this is the real deal. if i am wrong, please, feel free to use me as a whipping boy in your glorious moment of retribution.

somehow, im just not too worried i will be regaled as an idiot. somehow, i understand i will be justified in this retort.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Carbonatedgravy
04-22-2006, 12:37 AM

It's not a hoax, and it's not a decoy. It's the real deal. I am stating this to show you that I agree with you on the facts.

But that said, what the hell is your problem? Who cares if people think something else is going to come out and shock everyone? It won't, so let that be the proof. There's no point in dicking with people. It serves no purpose except to maybe feed your own ego and stir up pointless negative emotion. If you're trying to bring about reason, pouring gasoline onto a fire isn't going to do it.

So whatever. If you want to attack me, go ahead. I have no problem with you personally, so I'm not going to retaliate. I just think you're making an error of judgment.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:37 AM   #2
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 10
Re: open letter to fake/decoy believers

It's not a hoax, and it's not a decoy. It's the real deal. I am stating this to show you that I agree with you on the facts.

But that said, what the hell is your problem? Who cares if people think something else is going to come out and shock everyone? It won't, so let that be the proof. There's no point in dicking with people. It serves no purpose except to maybe feed your own ego and stir up pointless negative emotion. If you're trying to bring about reason, pouring gasoline onto a fire isn't going to do it.

So whatever. If you want to attack me, go ahead. I have no problem with you personally, so I'm not going to retaliate. I just think you're making an error of judgment.
F!end's Avatar F!end
04-22-2006, 12:39 AM

Let the guys think and discuss...
That should keep them busy until May 2nd...
Old 04-22-2006, 12:39 AM   #3
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 7

Let the guys think and discuss...
That should keep them busy until May 2nd...
04-22-2006, 12:41 AM

I like the album, maybe a little dissappointed.
But I feel really bad for the band. Not only did their album leak, but some people think it's so bad they're saying it's a hoax. That's gotta hurt.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:41 AM   #4

Bincount™: 0

I like the album, maybe a little dissappointed.
But I feel really bad for the band. Not only did their album leak, but some people think it's so bad they're saying it's a hoax. That's gotta hurt.
sillymonkeys
04-22-2006, 12:43 AM

Honestly, to claim this was intended as anything other than first-rate material is to not only do injustice to the band but to the importance and sanctity of each message on the record. The subject matter on the album is evidence enough of the seriousness with which the music was written, and it is a shame to think that things so important to TOOL are so degraded by self-described fans. Disliking the music is both fine and a right, but don't disrespect it.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:43 AM   #5
Level 3 - Talker

Honestly, to claim this was intended as anything other than first-rate material is to not only do injustice to the band but to the importance and sanctity of each message on the record. The subject matter on the album is evidence enough of the seriousness with which the music was written, and it is a shame to think that things so important to TOOL are so degraded by self-described fans. Disliking the music is both fine and a right, but don't disrespect it.
bigtard
04-22-2006, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by insaner
please, shut your mouth and open your mind.
You sound like someone who advocates the "re-education" of people who don't toe the orthodox line (whatever it may be).

Translation of your claim: "Clearly you must be closed minded if you disagree with me and don't like 10,000 Days."

Ridiculous.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:47 AM   #6
On Probation

Quote:
please, shut your mouth and open your mind.
You sound like someone who advocates the "re-education" of people who don't toe the orthodox line (whatever it may be).

Translation of your claim: "Clearly you must be closed minded if you disagree with me and don't like 10,000 Days."

Ridiculous.
insaner's Avatar insaner
04-22-2006, 12:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonatedgravy

my problem is that after sitting in the car tonight with like minded adults and having moments i have never had with a piece of music as far as diverse people digging some artwork in the same way, it became all to real to me how insulting it is for others to beat this work down as any thing other than genius. and even worse as some sort of half ass one off piece of crap. again, shame on them.

/edit maybe i shouldnt have said genius, rather genuine.

Last edited by insaner; 04-22-2006 at 12:54 AM..
Old 04-22-2006, 12:49 AM   #7
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carbonatedgravy

my problem is that after sitting in the car tonight with like minded adults and having moments i have never had with a piece of music as far as diverse people digging some artwork in the same way, it became all to real to me how insulting it is for others to beat this work down as any thing other than genius. and even worse as some sort of half ass one off piece of crap. again, shame on them.

/edit maybe i shouldnt have said genius, rather genuine.

Last edited by insaner; 04-22-2006 at 12:54 AM..
insaner's Avatar insaner
04-22-2006, 12:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtard

Ridiculous.
clearly you misread my post, or clearly i stated it wrong. i thought i madfe it clear that if you dont liek this album, fine. but to claim its some sort of hoax or decoy (whatever the fuck that is) is downright disrespectful to the work that wen into making this record. so no, that is not a translation of my claim, in fact is in direct opposition to my claim. i have no qualms with those who do not like this album. i might disagree, but that is an opinion.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:53 AM   #8
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtard

Ridiculous.
clearly you misread my post, or clearly i stated it wrong. i thought i madfe it clear that if you dont liek this album, fine. but to claim its some sort of hoax or decoy (whatever the fuck that is) is downright disrespectful to the work that wen into making this record. so no, that is not a translation of my claim, in fact is in direct opposition to my claim. i have no qualms with those who do not like this album. i might disagree, but that is an opinion.
drM's Avatar drM
04-22-2006, 12:55 AM

Quote:

amen, shame on a ni**a who try to run game on a ni**ga

WU TANG FAST WITH THE TRIGGA
Old 04-22-2006, 12:55 AM   #9
drM
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:

amen, shame on a ni**a who try to run game on a ni**ga

WU TANG FAST WITH THE TRIGGA
bigtard
04-22-2006, 12:55 AM

Quote:
but to claim its some sort of hoax or decoy (whatever the fuck that is) is downright disrespectful to the work that wen into making this record.
They're dealing with cognitive dissonance. That's not disrespectful because the intents are different. See: http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?p=941102#post941102
Old 04-22-2006, 12:55 AM   #10
On Probation

Quote:
but to claim its some sort of hoax or decoy (whatever the fuck that is) is downright disrespectful to the work that wen into making this record.
They're dealing with cognitive dissonance. That's not disrespectful because the intents are different. See: http://toolnavy.com/showthread.php?p=941102#post941102
Untamed
04-22-2006, 12:56 AM

Quote:

Agreed. This is too deep and meaningful, and adds closure to so many things for MJK. I seriously doubt anything on this album is anything less then pure brilliance.
Old 04-22-2006, 12:56 AM   #11

Bincount™: 2

Quote:

Agreed. This is too deep and meaningful, and adds closure to so many things for MJK. I seriously doubt anything on this album is anything less then pure brilliance.
panchochichi
04-22-2006, 12:57 AM

insaner=philosophy major (thankyou for telling us this) and he used the words Ad hominem needlessly (yeah yeah we already know your a philo major and that ad hominem is a logical fallacy hence your needing to be aware you were utilizing such)..anyway...oh yeah you also = F A G. go crawl up your own anus and wack off in the mirror while contemplating your elite genius...
Old 04-22-2006, 12:57 AM   #12
On Probation

Bincount™: 3

insaner=philosophy major (thankyou for telling us this) and he used the words Ad hominem needlessly (yeah yeah we already know your a philo major and that ad hominem is a logical fallacy hence your needing to be aware you were utilizing such)..anyway...oh yeah you also = F A G. go crawl up your own anus and wack off in the mirror while contemplating your elite genius...
bigtard
04-22-2006, 12:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed
I seriously doubt anything on this album is anything less then pure brilliance.
That sounds like some sort of faith-based claim. Can't you tell on your own whether it's "pure brilliance"?
Old 04-22-2006, 12:57 AM   #13
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Untamed
I seriously doubt anything on this album is anything less then pure brilliance.
That sounds like some sort of faith-based claim. Can't you tell on your own whether it's "pure brilliance"?
insaner's Avatar insaner
04-22-2006, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by panchochichi

panchochichi = sociology major.
Old 04-22-2006, 01:05 AM   #14
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by panchochichi

insaner's Avatar insaner
04-22-2006, 01:08 AM

also, an ad hominum is not a logical fallacy. although i admire your ability to throw SIC phallus into your already gayed up post.
Old 04-22-2006, 01:08 AM   #15
On Probation

also, an ad hominum is not a logical fallacy. although i admire your ability to throw SIC phallus into your already gayed up post.
bigtard
04-22-2006, 01:18 AM

Quote:
As to validity, it's a fallacy. As to soundness, it's not (or at least doesn't have to be). End of story. Time to move on.
Old 04-22-2006, 01:18 AM   #16
On Probation

Quote:
As to validity, it's a fallacy. As to soundness, it's not (or at least doesn't have to be). End of story. Time to move on.
bigtard
04-22-2006, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Who cares? The average starting salaries for both are pathetic. Time to move on.
Old 04-22-2006, 01:19 AM   #17
On Probation

Quote:
Who cares? The average starting salaries for both are pathetic. Time to move on.
Oberon's Avatar Oberon
04-22-2006, 01:20 AM

calling someone stupid and saying they make you sick is NOT an ad hominem.

RELEARN.

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
Old 04-22-2006, 01:20 AM   #18
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 155

calling someone stupid and saying they make you sick is NOT an ad hominem.

RELEARN.

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
panchochichi
04-22-2006, 01:20 AM

I win!
Old 04-22-2006, 01:20 AM   #19
On Probation

I win!
Oberon's Avatar Oberon
04-22-2006, 01:21 AM

Quote:

yeah it is.

it follows the form

"A" says "B".

"A" Rapes Dogs.

Therefore, "B" is false.

FALLACIOUS!

just insulting someone is NOT an ad hominem.

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
Old 04-22-2006, 01:21 AM   #20
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 155

Quote:

yeah it is.

it follows the form

"A" says "B".

"A" Rapes Dogs.

Therefore, "B" is false.

FALLACIOUS!

just insulting someone is NOT an ad hominem.

ANOTHER DEAD HERO.
insaner's Avatar insaner
04-22-2006, 02:09 AM

damn someone owes me my tuition back.
Old 04-22-2006, 02:09 AM   #21
On Probation

damn someone owes me my tuition back.
Cucumber_11's Avatar Cucumber_11
04-22-2006, 02:24 AM

Quote:
i say to those who actually believe this to be any thing less than the latest offering from tool, please, shut your mouth and open your mind.
Irony is a cruel mistress.

You are the one who has the closed mind my friend. A truly open mind would except the possibility of a decoy/hoax/remix/bollocks album. Telling people to believe what you believe and only what you believe does not constitute openmindedness.
"10, 000 Days was everything I wanted Lateralus to be. When I first got it [Lateralus] I felt it was a very very good album but no way up there with my favourites. Then 10, 000 Days came and it was like 'woah'."
Old 04-22-2006, 02:24 AM   #22
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 192

Quote:
i say to those who actually believe this to be any thing less than the latest offering from tool, please, shut your mouth and open your mind.
Irony is a cruel mistress.

You are the one who has the closed mind my friend. A truly open mind would except the possibility of a decoy/hoax/remix/bollocks album. Telling people to believe what you believe and only what you believe does not constitute openmindedness.
"10, 000 Days was everything I wanted Lateralus to be. When I first got it [Lateralus] I felt it was a very very good album but no way up there with my favourites. Then 10, 000 Days came and it was like 'woah'."
xzerion
04-22-2006, 03:22 AM

Quote:

Go to hell.
Old 04-22-2006, 03:22 AM   #23
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:

Go to hell.
unfnknblvbl's Avatar unfnknblvbl
04-22-2006, 04:01 AM

I would indeed love it if this leak was a hoax. That's not to say that I dislike the leaked music; in fact, I love it to pieces, and consider it to be some of the best music I've ever heard. However, I would be absolutely overjoyed to open my newly received CD cover on Friday night/Saturday morning to find a whole disc of other Tool material.

Unfortunately, that is incredibly unlikely to happen; it just stands to reason that the leak came from a "disgruntled pressing plant worker" or something similar. If the album proper was any different to what we've been hearing, then that would have been leaked by now, or possibly will be shortly. You can't have absolute security when it comes to these things, unfortunately.

I think the best that we can hope for is something along the lines of what Metallica did with St. Anger, and have an included 'serial' to access additional content from a website or something.
Old 04-22-2006, 04:01 AM   #24

I would indeed love it if this leak was a hoax. That's not to say that I dislike the leaked music; in fact, I love it to pieces, and consider it to be some of the best music I've ever heard. However, I would be absolutely overjoyed to open my newly received CD cover on Friday night/Saturday morning to find a whole disc of other Tool material.

Unfortunately, that is incredibly unlikely to happen; it just stands to reason that the leak came from a "disgruntled pressing plant worker" or something similar. If the album proper was any different to what we've been hearing, then that would have been leaked by now, or possibly will be shortly. You can't have absolute security when it comes to these things, unfortunately.

I think the best that we can hope for is something along the lines of what Metallica did with St. Anger, and have an included 'serial' to access additional content from a website or something.
kubrick
04-22-2006, 05:54 AM

Quote:

Here's the problem....Regardless of what anyone feels about this "hoax" vs real thing, there is a logical problem that insues. The album CAN be a hoax until it is proven on May 2nd that it isn't. The album CAN'T be real until it's proven to be on May 2nd. Hence, there is no argument for the "real" theory (as I like to call it) until May 2nd.
Old 04-22-2006, 05:54 AM   #25
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4

Quote:

Here's the problem....Regardless of what anyone feels about this "hoax" vs real thing, there is a logical problem that insues. The album CAN be a hoax until it is proven on May 2nd that it isn't. The album CAN'T be real until it's proven to be on May 2nd. Hence, there is no argument for the "real" theory (as I like to call it) until May 2nd.
kubrick
04-22-2006, 05:56 AM

Unfortunately, that is incredibly unlikely to happen; it just stands to reason that the leak came from a "disgruntled pressing plant worker" or something similar.

Who happened to upload it in Ipod format.
Old 04-22-2006, 05:56 AM   #26
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Unfortunately, that is incredibly unlikely to happen; it just stands to reason that the leak came from a "disgruntled pressing plant worker" or something similar.

Who happened to upload it in Ipod format.
RED_THE_HAT
04-22-2006, 06:04 AM

Quote:

Fuck you man, since when is having an open mind a crime? People like you are what fucking breed people who dont think.

Last edited by RED_THE_HAT; 04-22-2006 at 07:49 AM..
Old 04-22-2006, 06:04 AM   #27
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 6

Quote:

Fuck you man, since when is having an open mind a crime? People like you are what fucking breed people who dont think.

Last edited by RED_THE_HAT; 04-22-2006 at 07:49 AM..
Descencia's Avatar Descencia
04-22-2006, 06:42 AM

All of you should go eat some breakfast damnit. 10,000 Days is ok, but it's far from being brilliant or genius. That claim makes me laugh. Lateralus was genius, ÆNIMA was brilliant. Not this time.
Old 04-22-2006, 06:42 AM   #28
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 13

All of you should go eat some breakfast damnit. 10,000 Days is ok, but it's far from being brilliant or genius. That claim makes me laugh. Lateralus was genius, ÆNIMA was brilliant. Not this time.
The Village Too
04-22-2006, 06:55 AM

Quote:

ok. insaner. you sound like a prepubescent teenager with a thesaurus.

would a free-thinking philosophy major spell ad hominem incorrectly, much less use it in a fucking sentence on a forum anyway? you don't care about what evidence we conjure up? oh, and what's this about "perogative"? i think you mean prerogative, but maybe that is just your perogative. i am replying to your shitty message as a benchmark for others to belittle you for busting out such condescending lingo to back up a pointless thread with no mature argument or purpose. in a glorious moment of retribution, please, be a whipping boy and suck on my balls, you pretentious sack of pseudo intellect. don't worry, you will indeed be regaled as an idiot for your fucking retort.

Your thread's grade:
Pretentiousness: A+
Use of ostentatious vocabulary: A+
Worthlessness: A+
Old 04-22-2006, 06:55 AM   #29
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 17

Quote:

ok. insaner. you sound like a prepubescent teenager with a thesaurus.

would a free-thinking philosophy major spell ad hominem incorrectly, much less use it in a fucking sentence on a forum anyway? you don't care about what evidence we conjure up? oh, and what's this about "perogative"? i think you mean prerogative, but maybe that is just your perogative. i am replying to your shitty message as a benchmark for others to belittle you for busting out such condescending lingo to back up a pointless thread with no mature argument or purpose. in a glorious moment of retribution, please, be a whipping boy and suck on my balls, you pretentious sack of pseudo intellect. don't worry, you will indeed be regaled as an idiot for your fucking retort.

Your thread's grade:
Pretentiousness: A+
Use of ostentatious vocabulary: A+
Worthlessness: A+
insaner's Avatar insaner
04-23-2006, 01:35 AM

cant wait, thanks. i thought it was phil not engl. save it bro.
Old 04-23-2006, 01:35 AM   #30
On Probation

cant wait, thanks. i thought it was phil not engl. save it bro.
insaner's Avatar insaner
04-23-2006, 01:37 AM

you did own me though. alas, my point remains untarnished. and i saw no retort in this whole thread, except to bust my balls on spelling and philisophical mistakes. TYPICAL.
Old 04-23-2006, 01:37 AM   #31
On Probation

you did own me though. alas, my point remains untarnished. and i saw no retort in this whole thread, except to bust my balls on spelling and philisophical mistakes. TYPICAL.
holotrope's Avatar holotrope
04-23-2006, 02:22 AM

My favorite part of this whole issue is that tool will get what they planned for no matter what the status of the leak is: No matter what happens when the album is released, a bunch of people will have a timely encounter with the unexpected. So to tell people to either believe or disbelieve the hoax is disrespectful to tool's plan, although it will not change the outcome. I love what I've heard so far, and would be surprised if it weren't at least in part the real deal. But then again, I will never complain about getting more tool than I expected, so whatever happens I'm happy.
Help people, you lazy bum

Last edited by holotrope; 04-23-2006 at 02:22 AM.. Reason: Typo
Old 04-23-2006, 02:22 AM   #32
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 21

My favorite part of this whole issue is that tool will get what they planned for no matter what the status of the leak is: No matter what happens when the album is released, a bunch of people will have a timely encounter with the unexpected. So to tell people to either believe or disbelieve the hoax is disrespectful to tool's plan, although it will not change the outcome. I love what I've heard so far, and would be surprised if it weren't at least in part the real deal. But then again, I will never complain about getting more tool than I expected, so whatever happens I'm happy.
Help people, you lazy bum

Last edited by holotrope; 04-23-2006 at 02:22 AM.. Reason: Typo
henri_ds's Avatar henri_ds
04-23-2006, 02:23 AM

I thought of something....

Would the members and management of Tool pay flights to journalists from all over the world up to LA and make them listen to a fake album ? waste of time and money, indeed.
Old 04-23-2006, 02:23 AM   #33
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 160

I thought of something....

Would the members and management of Tool pay flights to journalists from all over the world up to LA and make them listen to a fake album ? waste of time and money, indeed.
04-23-2006, 02:30 AM

dude, its tool. they do some pretty strange stuff
Old 04-23-2006, 02:30 AM   #34

dude, its tool. they do some pretty strange stuff
Penguin In The Desert's Avatar Penguin In The Desert
04-23-2006, 02:34 AM

Quote:
being a philosophy major and an every day free thinker
I'd rather discuss things than be told what to believe. It's clear to see told most people around here who is really the one with the closed mind.
And sorry is unheard
Old 04-23-2006, 02:34 AM   #35

Bincount™: 2

Quote:
being a philosophy major and an every day free thinker
I'd rather discuss things than be told what to believe. It's clear to see told most people around here who is really the one with the closed mind.
And sorry is unheard
Who
04-23-2006, 02:41 AM

What is it with people bringing up their major in things completely unrelated to academics? It's really irking, like it's supposed to give you more credibility.

Let me tell you, even though I agree with you on the fact that the leak is in fact the album entitled "10,000 Days," the fact that you're a philosophy major, or even that you've gotten or are earning a college degree for that matter, does not affect your credibility on the matter in any way. And you're not going to convince people if you come off sounding like an arrogant jerk.
Old 04-23-2006, 02:41 AM   #36
Who
Level 1 - Lurker

What is it with people bringing up their major in things completely unrelated to academics? It's really irking, like it's supposed to give you more credibility.

Let me tell you, even though I agree with you on the fact that the leak is in fact the album entitled "10,000 Days," the fact that you're a philosophy major, or even that you've gotten or are earning a college degree for that matter, does not affect your credibility on the matter in any way. And you're not going to convince people if you come off sounding like an arrogant jerk.
henri_ds's Avatar henri_ds
04-23-2006, 03:32 AM

Everytime someone says that 10000 Days is decoy, god kills a baby bear. Please, think of the baby bears.
Old 04-23-2006, 03:32 AM   #37
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 160

Everytime someone says that 10000 Days is decoy, god kills a baby bear. Please, think of the baby bears.
04-23-2006, 03:59 AM

screw the baby bears, they aren't worthy!
Old 04-23-2006, 03:59 AM   #38

screw the baby bears, they aren't worthy!
insaner's Avatar insaner
04-23-2006, 08:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who

goddamit does no one even get this?
Old 04-23-2006, 08:03 AM   #39
On Probation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Who

reedc33's Avatar reedc33
04-23-2006, 08:09 AM

Quote:

Get that he pwnded you?
Whoever we are, wherever we're from, we shoulda noticed by now, our behavior is dumb. And if our chances expect to improve it's gonna take a lot more than tryin' to remove the other race, or the other whatever, from the face Of the planet altogether.--Frank Zappa
Old 04-23-2006, 08:09 AM   #40
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 277

Quote:

Get that he pwnded you?
Whoever we are, wherever we're from, we shoulda noticed by now, our behavior is dumb. And if our chances expect to improve it's gonna take a lot more than tryin' to remove the other race, or the other whatever, from the face Of the planet altogether.--Frank Zappa

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply