Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days » Pre-release Archive » Rumors
User Name
Password
Strife21's Avatar Strife21
04-22-2006, 03:14 PM

If this album really was a hoax. Do you realize that tool is probally reading all this shit right now cracking up seeing how stupid we act about this whole situation. They found a way to make everyone argue with each other lol.
Old 04-22-2006, 03:14 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
If this album is a hoax....

If this album really was a hoax. Do you realize that tool is probally reading all this shit right now cracking up seeing how stupid we act about this whole situation. They found a way to make everyone argue with each other lol.
OFFLINE |  
The Sky
04-22-2006, 03:17 PM

I highly doubt they are taking the time to read all of this nonsense. They are probably guarding the real album with machine guns and hand grenades.
Old 04-22-2006, 03:17 PM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Re: If this album is a hoax....

I highly doubt they are taking the time to read all of this nonsense. They are probably guarding the real album with machine guns and hand grenades.
OFFLINE |  
tangent's Avatar tangent
04-22-2006, 03:19 PM

LMFAO they probably are bwahahahhhahahahaa classic hahahahah *dies like retard on coke* hahahaha
Old 04-22-2006, 03:19 PM   #3
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 8

LMFAO they probably are bwahahahhhahahahaa classic hahahahah *dies like retard on coke* hahahaha
OFFLINE |  
Strife21's Avatar Strife21
04-22-2006, 03:19 PM

well then.. Blair is probally all tripped out reading this
Old 04-22-2006, 03:19 PM   #4
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

well then.. Blair is probally all tripped out reading this
OFFLINE |  
tangent's Avatar tangent
04-22-2006, 03:26 PM

I think I've had more fun with it to be honest hah
Old 04-22-2006, 03:26 PM   #5
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 8

I think I've had more fun with it to be honest hah
OFFLINE |  
justlikeme
04-22-2006, 03:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strife21
can you imagine if this album ISN'T a hoax and tool are reading all this shit?! Thinking 'omg, they think our album is so shit, they dont even believe its real'
yup. thats what they're thinking. you think about THAT
Old 04-22-2006, 03:58 PM   #6
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Quote:
can you imagine if this album ISN'T a hoax and tool are reading all this shit?! Thinking 'omg, they think our album is so shit, they dont even believe its real'
OFFLINE |  
Lagomorph's Avatar Lagomorph
04-22-2006, 04:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlikeme

to me, copare the two possibilities. and think about which one is more probable?

for 1/3 of tools fans to believe the album is crap and fake and a big joke, and then it ISN'T....

or for tool to completly fool everyone then enjoy laughing at them.

if you know tool, you know that the realistic situation would be the second one.
Old 04-22-2006, 04:02 PM   #7
On Probation

Bincount™: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by justlikeme

to me, copare the two possibilities. and think about which one is more probable?

for 1/3 of tools fans to believe the album is crap and fake and a big joke, and then it ISN'T....

or for tool to completly fool everyone then enjoy laughing at them.

if you know tool, you know that the realistic situation would be the second one.
OFFLINE |  
justlikeme
04-22-2006, 04:04 PM

but your missing the third option dipshit. that 1/3 of tools fans to believe the album is crap and fake and a big joke, and then it IS
Old 04-22-2006, 04:04 PM   #8

but your missing the third option dipshit. that 1/3 of tools fans to believe the album is crap and fake and a big joke, and then it IS
OFFLINE |  
Sine Nobilitas's Avatar Sine Nobilitas
04-22-2006, 04:05 PM

no tool is not reading this

Old 04-22-2006, 04:05 PM   #9
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 2025

no tool is not reading this

justlikeme
04-22-2006, 04:06 PM

sometimes i wish i wasnt either
Old 04-22-2006, 04:06 PM   #10

sometimes i wish i wasnt either
OFFLINE |  
tooljunky
04-22-2006, 04:33 PM

lol
i agree,
wake up people, this is not a hoax
Old 04-22-2006, 04:33 PM   #11

lol
i agree,
wake up people, this is not a hoax
OFFLINE |  
knot0fvipers's Avatar knot0fvipers
04-22-2006, 05:30 PM

its clearly not a haux, its tools best songs through the years that didnt fit in to the scheme of an album that they are putting out now as a leak on the net as the the whole story to the next album when its only half the story.
Old 04-22-2006, 05:30 PM   #12
Level 4 - Thinker

its clearly not a haux, its tools best songs through the years that didnt fit in to the scheme of an album that they are putting out now as a leak on the net as the the whole story to the next album when its only half the story.
OFFLINE |  
bonch
04-22-2006, 09:54 PM

Quote:
And once again, I come across another post by someone thinking the band actually sits down and goes through the forums at tdn to laugh at things. Why do people keep thinking this?
Old 04-22-2006, 09:54 PM   #13

Bincount™: 2

Quote:
And once again, I come across another post by someone thinking the band actually sits down and goes through the forums at tdn to laugh at things. Why do people keep thinking this?
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply