opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Upcoming and Unreleased
User Name
Password
Old 03-29-2010, 01:48 PM   #1
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Blood into wine. (maynard james keenan)

So what do you all think about Maynard james keenans new movie he is making

here is the link in case you haven't heard about it: http://www.bloodintowine.com/
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 02:26 PM   #2
Jedi Master

Bincount™: 2635
Re: Blood into wine. (maynard james keenan)

Old 05-10-2010, 10:26 AM   #3
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860

It's always so depressing to find threads like this. OP tried so hard, but was immediately denied. I mean it is an upcoming/unreleased video involving one of the members of Tool is it not? :sadface:

oh sorry for the bump.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:36 PM   #4
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988

Why is it depressing? It's a repost; Rolo politely directed him to the original post. Big deal, I hope no one's feelings are hurt.
Old 05-14-2010, 06:52 PM   #5
Level 10 - Vehement

IT JUST IS, OKAY!?

:CRIES:
Old 05-15-2010, 11:02 AM   #6
Level 11 - Clamorous

Bincount™: 3988

Now you're making me depressed man.
Old 05-15-2010, 12:59 PM   #7
Level 10 - Vehement

Q_Q

ps, sorry for bin posting out of the bin.... /flee

Last edited by elusivEuphoria; 05-15-2010 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: I'm curious, does anyone ever actually read the "reason for editing" section? Moreover... is there a character limit? Because I could be REALLY obnoxious about it and write a god damn essay
Old 08-08-2010, 01:59 PM   #8
Banned.

Bincount™: 217

I'll probably watch it for shits and giggles.
Old 08-17-2010, 04:15 AM   #9
Level 1 - Lurker

You can also watch it at http://10starmovies.com/
Old 09-14-2010, 08:55 PM   #10
drop d's the way to be

looks friggin sweet, i love his sense of humor
Old 09-16-2010, 10:09 PM   #11
Banned.

Just saw it. It was pretty interesting. Hes taking making wine very seriously, and he says it will be the main thing he's doing. Tool and the band stuff will take a back seat to it. Said hes kinda of tired of screaming and out grown that stuff. Feels more comfortable doing making wine now.

One of the interesting/funny parts of the movie was the scene with mila jonvioch (chick from resident evil) while they tasted wine. she said she was a big maynard fan. and they joked and stuff. I skipped most of the scenes mayanrd wasn't in, but it was still an interesting documentary even tho i know nothing about wine really
Old 09-16-2010, 10:20 PM   #12
Level 4 - Thinker

Not surprised Milla Jovovich is a Maynard fan, but I can't say I'm a fan of Maynard's wine ventures. Really a waste of time for someone like him especially when he probably has someone running things for him anyway.
Old 09-16-2010, 10:37 PM   #13
Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balk View Post
Not surprised Milla Jovovich is a Maynard fan, but I can't say I'm a fan of Maynard's wine ventures. Really a waste of time for someone like him especially when he probably has someone running things for him anyway.
Yea i didn't know Milla Jovovich was a vocalist in Puscifer. I dont really listen to that.

I'd rather Maynard do Tool but, hey, i didnt think 10K Days was that great; Probably because hes not in to it anymore. So if his stuff isnt gonna be as great like it use to be, he should just move on like he is

But based on from what i saw from the documentary, he seems to be really into the wine thing. He sees making wine sorta of like a self exploration thing. Kind of like making music, he refers it.

And hes actually out there digging holes and planting seeds; doing the labor stuff. right now he has a guy mentoring him in making wine, but he said hes goal is to eventually be able to make the wine by himself.

BTW, does anyone know the name of the song that comes at the end of the movie, at the start of the credits?

Last edited by Jmart10; 09-16-2010 at 10:38 PM..
Old 09-16-2010, 10:51 PM   #14
Level 10 - Vehement

The Humbling River.
Old 09-23-2010, 11:17 AM   #15
Level 2 - Poster

The movie was..hummmmdrum. It seems, not about making good wine but more about making it sale. Who's the know it all "mentor" riding on Maynards coat tail. That guy stretched my last nerve, as if hes been making wine for 500 yrs "as one with nature". Playing the advertising puppet must have hurt, while the mentor played at having brains. Forced myself to finish watching, just to see if a hand was protruding from Maynard a*s at the end of the show. Buy buy buy
Old 09-23-2010, 07:21 PM   #16
Level 10 - Vehement

I don't think your opinion is based on what you saw in the movie but what you feel about maynard and his exploits.

I found the movie to be humorous, informative and inspiring (at least to some degree It's not like I'm going to go out and change the world, it just gave me a good feeling). I may never really become a wine drinker, or buy maynard's wine... but I have no concern with those that enjoy it. And if anything the movie gave me some perspective and new-found respect those that are attempting to dive into the business.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: