opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Forum Feedback » Feedback
User Name
Password
Old 04-24-2006, 03:48 AM   #1
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3
rendering problems...?

Hi

I'm occasionally having this problem where I click on a thread, and the new page loads up, only all the content text is black, along with the background. Text in signatures shows up, for the most part though.
I initially thought it was some sort of anti-spoiler device to stop people from ruining the new album for everybody, but it appears that it can be fixed by refreshing the page.

It is somewhat annoying though (happening every 4-5 times), and I thought I'd bring it to people's attention.

Using Firefox 1.5.0.2 on Windows XP
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2006, 04:52 AM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 3
Re: rendering problems...?

so... anybody got anything on this? It seems to be happening when the server is (apparently) under high load... this evening, it's been doing it on nearly every page load, which is somewhat annoying...
Old 05-08-2006, 06:49 AM   #3
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070

This happens to me all the time. And I mean literally, every single time that I click on a single post, or a link to just a single post. The text is there, it's just black for some reason. Next time that happens, just select the entire content in the content box with your mouse and you will be able to see the words. I dont think this happens with everybody, just those who have certain browsers.
Old 05-08-2006, 11:14 AM   #4
t.d.n creator/presidenté

Bincount™: 116

this is happening with all Single post views, yes. dan i think is working on it. pm him ;)

this is the voice of original sin • take it. [attrition]

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: