opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Concert Reviews: Aug-Oct 2006
User Name
Password
Old 06-22-2006, 11:35 AM   #1
Stealth Bomber

Bincount™: 37
2006/09/05 - Bakersfield, CA - Rabobank Arena

SETLIST --

Stinkfist
The Pot
Forty Six & 2
Jambi
Schism
Rosetta Stoned
Right In Two
Sober
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

*DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW!

"Does this person ever post or is he a waste of space?" - fuckBrokers
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-05-2006, 10:25 PM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/09/05 - Bakersfield, CA - Rabobank Arena

Awsome show.
I think i was the only one laughing when maynard repeated "Fuck retro anything, fuck you're tattoos. Fuck all you JUNKIES and fuck your short memory" three times while pointing at the crowd.

"Oh that's right, they took all your crack pipes at the door, ha ha."

Wether you found that humorous or insulting, Amazing show, the people were cool, and Tool fucking owns.
Old 09-05-2006, 10:30 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Sooo great. At least they can't pretend that Maynard doesn't speak out against them now. Hey people, The Pot, isn't promoting it. hahahahahaha

fuckin junkies
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-05-2006, 11:06 PM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

maynard is pro choice on the issue. he simple hates smoke at concerts. don't confuse a junkie with a pot head. read up on bill hicks. done.

Last edited by Stinkeye; 09-05-2006 at 11:09 PM.. Reason: fix
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-05-2006, 11:55 PM   #5
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 110

Stinkfist
The Pot
Forty Six & 2
Jambi
Schism
Rosetta Stoned
Right In Two
Sober
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

Same setlist, with Right in Two.

Amazing show. Highlights for me were 46 & 2 and Lateralus.The new songs were good too. Vicarious got a big response of course, and it seemed much heavier live than on the CD.

I was right up front at the beginning and the sound wasn't too good up there. It wasn't balanced and I could barely hear Maynard. After I moved back it was great. Nice and loud.

The visuals were cool. Images were projected on a screen that was about shoulder height up behind the band. Being on the floor, and for me being 5'4", I could barely see them, but they were also projected on the monitors in the center of the arena. The light show with the lasers was a nice addition. Overall great show.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-06-2006, 12:09 AM   #6
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20

Sooo many good things about this show. Tough to call a highlight (Right In Two maybe?). Just rolled in and must eat Johnnies pastrami first. Will post more later.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-06-2006, 12:21 AM   #7
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 1

Just got back from Bakersfield. Jebus, it was hot out there, 97 something at 7pm!
Drove all the way from the LBC with my brother. He was wearing an Iron Maiden shirt and I was wearing a Ramones shirt (go fig.)

But yea, nice lil road trip, traffic was a bitch on the L.A. freeways but it were used to it. Stopped at the Jack Box and paid 3.50 for gas at the grapevine only to find it cheaper at Bakersfield 2.77. Parking was a breeze and got in the big ass line for GA

The venue itself holds 10,000 but felt less and it was very intimate. Never heard of Isis and it will be a pleasure to see them again this coming friday. Their last song was rawking =]

Crowd was great and I wasnt pushed or shoved at all, we had a good view 100 ft away and chilling on the side railings. The moshers were in their little world and we just ignored them.

Tool came on at 9:05 and the placed just rocked. The highlights were Lateralus, Jambi, Vicarious and Right in Two. Laser show was kool and loved the stage presence from the boys. Maynard was at it again and enjoyed his little dance moves, etc. Justin fawkin rawks with the bass and it was a pleasure to see Danny rock out on the drums. He was wearing a Clippers, Elton Brand jersey. Boys also sat down and appreciated the crowd with the lighter thingy.

All in all, Bakersfield you guys rawked and cant wait to see them again this friday!!! Spiral out =]
05.03. 2007 S.D.

Last edited by divinegaze; 09-06-2006 at 01:04 AM.. Reason: heh
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-06-2006, 12:52 AM   #8
Level 3 - Talker

MJK shitting on Bakersfield:
"So, where you all visiting from?"
"Korn is from Bakersfield, so you've got that going for you." - followed by punchline snare from Danny.

Me shitting on Bakersfield:
"This looks more like Abortion, CA."
"I never knew that they could just pick up Camden, NJ and move it 3000 miles."

I know people bitch about hearing Sober "again" but when they completely destroy it like they did tonight..."Tell me whYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY". You really can't complain.

14th Tool showing and this is in the running for the best sounding MJK. Clear and powerful. The A to end Right In Two was lacerating. He nailed everything on The Pot as well other than a timing issue in the beginning.

Other highlights included just about everything. Rosetta Stoned went off like a fucking bomb and Lateralus might just be the greatest piece of live music ever performed. Although I heard Bach and Mozart could bring the fucking house down in their day.

If you haven't seen them stop bullshitting and do something about it. If you have already, go again.

By the way, if you have sound issues with Tool, then please, don't bitch about them until you have seen a show from near the soundboard. These venues are concrete and just knock all sound back. Most of the sound problems aren't Tool's...they are venue related.

See you in the hopeless fucking hole for the debut of Wings Parts 1 and 2. (Maynard texted me after the show)
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-06-2006, 12:58 AM   #9
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 57

Wow. First show. People really aren't kidding when they say that seeing them live is a completely different experience. You could really feel the energy emanating from both the band and the audience. I'm not at all prone to dancing, but I had to fucking MOVE. I couldn't help it.

Haha, I was the 6'5" mofucka with shiny red pleather pants. Oh yeah, and I think Maynard repeating the "junkies" line in Aenema may have been because Kern County is the fucking meth capital of California. So yeah.

Also, during Lateralus, my GF and I were asked if we wanted to go to the VIP area. Yay. She kept on saying I was gay for Justin, which is only partially true.

Overall, amazing. Duh. I think my favorite may have been Right In Two. I enjoyed the song before, but I now have a completely new appreciation for it. I can't fucking wait to see them again once they return to the US with a new setlist.

And that time, I'ma shroom. Bahahaha.

PS: Rosetta Stoned needs Lost Keys

Last edited by Toolchilla; 09-06-2006 at 02:02 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-06-2006, 01:02 AM   #10
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

This was my first show and i have to say more than anything after it was done i'm looking forward to Thursday. I was on the floor and found that the best spot was at the far end of the large mosh pit, best view, sound was good, still had an okay interaction with the crowd, it went well for me.

I LOVED the intros they gave to the various songs and Right In Two was exactly what i wanted it to be live. The way Maynard changed the lyrics (albeit barely) in Sober was amazing. Lateralus was everything i'd hoped for.

All in all i'd say this show did for exactly what i wanted it to do. I'm still debating on giving the "Best Show I've Ever Seen" title but i know that its up there. I'm excited for next years tour, maybe we'll get some Wings goin'

The drive back to Orange County was smooth but towards the end we were just ready to be in bed.

Enjoy Life.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-06-2006, 01:13 AM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

the concert was great. This is my 3rd show and they keep getting better!! It kicked fucking ass! There was an awesome drum solo, the lazer light show was unexpected. They all hugged at the end and threw water bottles into the audience.
Old 09-06-2006, 06:24 AM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

This was a great show. Lightshows, the guys, maynard. I couldn't believe. It's like I woke up in wonderland. Awesome show....10,000 DAAAAAAAAAAYYSSSSS.................
I'm already feenin for the next show.I LOVE MAYNARD
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-06-2006, 07:30 AM   #13
Level 4 - Thinker

First Tool show, third concert overall. This one was the best so far. I was in section 202 so I could see all the stuff projected on the stage and could see the small group of children moshing like a bunch of simple minded buffoons. They even moshing to Schism.

Isis was pretty good. They started off with So Did We, then Dulcinea. I didn't recognize the next two songs, but they seemed like they were off the new album. Isis was done in 30 minutes.

Before Tool came on, there was a skit playing with a black arguing with a white guy about why he can't be in a black metal band. That was kinda funny. Tool came out at 9:05 with Stinkfist. Then MJK talked to the crowd and said something about Korn, then danny had a little punchline drumbeat. I guess he was making fun of korn, or the town or both. The Pot was good. Seemed like he did it in his regular voice. 46&2 was good, so was Jambi.

Maynard was moving around quite a bit, swaying around, humping the mike, waving his cowboy hat around. Danny has a 42 Clippers jersey. Elton Brand's number I think. Justin was into some of the songs and Adam didn't move much, walked around a little bit.

Schism was good. I like the fast part they did in the middle. That was badass. I was amused by the small group of kids mosh pitting. I saw a couple people get kicked out. Next came Rosetta Stoned. The visuals were badass on that song. Those were the best visuals of all the songs. It was all crazy, with planets, ufos, pyramids, weird symbols and drawings. Highlight of the show for me. I was in the upper level kinda close to the stage so I could see all the projections onto the stage. The people on the floor missed out on that. Right in Two was next. It was good. Sober was good. Lateralus was another great song. The laser show was badass. They had a moving curving line projected onto the stage. I don't how that works, but it was cool.

There was a part where they took a short break and justin pulled out his lighter and everyone else that did, pulled theirs out too. That was nice.

Vicarious was next. It was good. Then they ended with Aenema. Some fucking cunt a few rows up decided to throw his beer down on everyone below him. Everyone that got hit looked up, but I couldn't see who it was.

I laughed at the part where he said the druggie part 3 times too.

Maynard said something about coming back next year too. Kickass show.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-06-2006, 08:16 AM   #14
Level 2 - Poster

"right in two" was way better than the oakland show. sound was good all around. danny was on fire from the get go...he was hitting so hard he was coming off of his seat. over all, an excellent show. 3 shows in 4 nights plus the one in fresno...i freakin' exhausted, especially after the 4 hour drive last night. maynard said "see you next year"...can't wait, maybe a different set list.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-06-2006, 08:20 AM   #15
Level 3 - Talker

This was my 2nd tool concert. I saw them about a month ago in Fresno. I like tool no matter what they do. This crowd was much more intense than fresno though. I was three "rows" (if you wanna call it that) back from the rail, dead center.

The security/bouncer guy was mad when I hit him in the head with a beer cup, and none of the band saw when I threw my shades up there, becasue they landed RIGHT in the crack of that small step up to where maynards keyboard was.

Great show, though. Once again, tool brought it home for me. The entire band was in what seemed to be good moods becasue they did a lot of smiling while playing.

Highlights for me:

1. When Maynard made that "W" sign with his hand... whats that for?
2. No one knew the words to Rosetta Stoned or much of anything else, but they knew the grooves to the older shit.... People were looking at me like wtf... how does this guy know this shit. ( I was thinking... how cute... baby tool fans being born).
3. I don't remember the song (sorry), but Maynard was pointing to his cock.
4. Rosetta Stoned was seriously better than it was in Fresno.
5. The band was totally into it tonight.

Something that sucked: I was supposed to meet someone at the show, but didn't manage to.

**Hey asshole, get that fucking flashlight out of my eyes and move out of my way**

I don't know what else to say, it was another amazing show. I feel so good the day after... except my slight beer/sound headache.

Much more to say, but hell, someone else has probably said it already.

Poopu, I am mad @ u! (j/k)

Last edited by spiralspinalcord; 09-06-2006 at 08:47 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-06-2006, 08:50 AM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Some of the Bakersfield jabs:

"Bakersfield Huh? I regret to inform that I am not from here. Korn is though, you have that going for you."

Maynard asked the crowd to put up their hands and says, "Wow. That is a lot of opposable thumbs out there. Where are you guys visiting from?"

Highlights of the concert for me were 46 & 2, Rosetta Stoned, Lateralus, and Ænema. I'd have loved to hear Wings 1 and 2, but I knew going in that it wasn't likely. It was a great show and I'll definitely be seeing them next year if they come back (he said they would be).
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-06-2006, 11:25 AM   #17
Level 10 - Vehement

As usual, most of the early reviews here cover things pretty well. BTW, spiralspinalcord, Maynard doing the 'W" thing was showing the crowd their (his) opposable thumbs. I'm not sure precisely where he was going with the comment, but that's when he did it.

Some more good and bad-

Very typical cavernous arena sound at Rabobank- reminds me of the LA Sports Arena and SD Sports Arena. Not really designed for concerts.

Isis was ok. Their sound was murky but their drummer is excellent and helped cut the rythms through the masoleum-like acoustics of the arena. I gotta hear them a bit more to form an opinion.

Tool also had some problems with the murky acoustics that steadily improved after a couple of songs. But I was pretty close for this one and that had something to do with the sound quality. As someone noted above, if you want decent sound at one of these shows- go stand by the soundboard.

Maynard's comment about Korn being from Bakersfield "so you have that going for you" was classic. Also, his sign off for the night "It's time for us to vanish like a fart in the wind" was hilarious too. That said, he did the "I thought they confiscated your crack-pipes at the door" comment again. I am not even sure what the hell he is trying to do with that one so I hope he drops it for LA.

Solid performances all around. You know, there are times when I think they should just rename the band "The Justin Chancellor Experience"- DAMN is he good! And the new songs really allow him to shine. Adam had a slight miss on timing coming into the second verse of Jambi. He looked across at Justin and Danny and let out a big smile. Pretty cool when they're human after all.

Song-wise, I got to see two that I hadn't yet; Right In Two and Rosetta Stoned. Both were just incredible. I rocked out all of those Rosetta Stoned lyrics as best I could- thanks TDN!

Although I could bitch about not gettings Wings, you know what? I was cool without it. One thing I truly loved was just how far the band has come with the interludes between songs and, this being my third time seeing them on this tour, I really thought those moments were my favorite. The long intro to Sober was intense! Intension intro (sans lyrics) was also very special. But the best was the jam right before Vicarious- VERY cool! And then Vicarious dominated as usual.

I met a couple of cool people there. A 48 year old dad who had brought his son. He had a rambling story about dropping acid to a Led Zepplin concert during their Houses of the Holy tour which I dug. There was also a super hot Asian girl in front of me who I talked to towards the end and after the show and turned out to be a real sweetheart (don't judge a book by its cover). Her brother yelled at Adam "marry my sister!" as he was walking off. She thought that was hilarious and had a great smile. Some idiot from the pit (can people PLEASE stop moshing during Schism? Geezus..) bullied his way back to the rail where me the girl and the dad were standing and made a move like he needed to puke. He pushed the Asian gal aside and leaned over the rail, but then nothing happened. And the next thing I knew the idiot had decided this was his 'new position' for the rest of the show. He was sweating everywhere and flailing about in between leaning over the rail and deciding whether or not he might yak after all- way to be a JACKASS dude! Still, it helped me in that this is where the girl and I started to chat. Mostly about what an ass the guy was, but whatever! :P

Ok, time for the rant to end. Two more shows coming up so I gotta save something- see you all there!

Last edited by sonnyboy11; 09-06-2006 at 11:29 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-06-2006, 11:43 AM   #18

Bincount™: 4

Bakersfield was incredibly hot. Me and a friend drove from santa barbara and were totally caught off guard by the heat. Walking around the streets of bakersfield before the show was interesting....not a place where I would like to live or visit often.

At a gas station after the show, as me and a friend consumed munchies in the car, we saw some shady people drive up a few times and talk to random people who immediately departed after some rather suspicious handshakes and hugs...seemed very much like a meth deal. Hooray bakersfield.

As for the show, it was intense. We actually missed the opening band Isis but we had perfect timing for tool: as soon as we stepped into the arena, the first notes of Stinkfist were played. I instantly felt a rush of excitement and we hurried to our seats.

I don't go to many concerts but in my opinion the volume was extremely loud. It helped to make the songs really powerful and visceral but my ears were definitely in some pain.

Lateralus was definitely the highlight of the night for me. This was when they surprised the crowd with the beginning of the laser show, which was stunning. Everyone was really into the song, the effects were great, and the band seemed to be enjoying it as well.

During Vicarious, while maynard repeated "why can't we just admit it?" he randomly said "its the first step" in a really goofy voice.

Overall, the show definitely increased my appreciation for the 10,000 days album. I think the songs were really meant to be heard live, it really made them more visceral and intense sounding.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-06-2006, 12:20 PM   #19
Just Some Dude (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 1330

Well, everyone here pretty much said it all. I was at the Fresno, CA show and this one was much better. I was happy to see them use the large screen in the center of the arena (the hockey/basketball scoreboard) for their visuals.

ISIS was pretty good, especially since the only experience I have had listening to them was about 10 minutes from their Oceanic album (which I was not a big fan of), but their music was good, and the sound quality was surprisingly good (since in my experience, the opening acts rarely have decent sound quality).

I took about 150 pics on my pda phone, and I video taped The Pot. The video had absolutely wretched sound, so I deleted it, I did keep the photos though. I made a photo gallery (Mozilla Friendly) and you can visit it here:

CLICK HERE
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-06-2006, 12:31 PM   #20

My favorite pics in there, btw, are the ones where you can see the several thousand lighters in the air.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-06-2006, 12:52 PM   #21
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterMudd View Post
My favorite pics in there, btw, are the ones where you can see the several thousand lighters in the air.
Interesting to see the show from far away like that. Much different than it was up close. Looks cool.

Heh- the first thing I thought when they fired up the lasers was "Dudes, ELO called- they want their 1978 tour setup back!". :P

Thought it worked very well overall though.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-06-2006, 01:29 PM   #22
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetbyt View Post
the concert was great. This is my 3rd show and they keep getting better!! It kicked fucking ass! There was an awesome drum solo, the lazer light show was unexpected. They all hugged at the end and threw water bottles into the audience.
The first water bottle that was thrown ended up spraining my finger. Not sure if it was from the bottle itself or the hundreds of people trying to grab it. So yeah maynard is indirectly responsible for spraining my finger haha. Oh well its not that bad. It's not like i'm gonna sue one of my idols. And it was worth it to see tool. The highlight for me was definetly lateralus. I would have liked to hear more older stuff but overall it was a good setlist.

It was a much different show than the one I saw in the lateralus tour. Instead of maynard being in the back, spinning on a pedastill, he was in the front looking directly at the crowd. Also there was a lot less visual stuff going. The laser lights towards the end was a nice touch though.

Last edited by Dubi187; 09-06-2006 at 01:41 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-06-2006, 01:29 PM   #23

Dude, I thought the lasers were a cool suprise. I haven't seen lasers at a show since I saw queensryche in 92 (I was 10). Lasers pwn imo.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-06-2006, 05:10 PM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

I still can't believe how lucky I am to see tool again. I wasn't even a fan until I seen them in Fresno and now I'm an addict. F*ck the crack pipe, get me some TOOL paraphernalia & I'm good. Yes, I seen Maynard casually slide his hand on his crotch. I can't believe the multiple orgasms the band brought on. I can talk about this show forever, but (F) IT.

Last edited by arbydnas; 09-06-2006 at 05:13 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-07-2006, 12:34 AM   #25
Level 1 - Lurker

This was my first Tool "solo" trip. I am an old fuck at 33 and most of my friends are too lame to go to Tool shows anymore. So why would someone drive from San Diego to PIT of the Earth Bakersfield alone with no air conditioner? Because I love Tool and didn't want to go to that hopeless fucking hole we call LA.. I haven't been to Bakersfield since like '90 and didn't realize that I was going into Meth Town USA. I got the nice Arab rape job at the Liquor store and had to fend off like 8 bumbs to get back to my truck. I decided to get a hotel at the Best Western across the street from Robabank Arena and do my own pre party.. These days I just like to have some brew and maybe some good bud.. I have taken enough shrooms and LSD at Tool shows that I can just tap back into it... Basically Summon the flow of trippyness..

I got to my seat and which was seat 2 in the row. This very nice lookin chick was by herself and sat next to me. She was kind of in the same boat as me. Lame friends and Tool concert Solo. I tried to start talking to her about Tool but things weren't clicking.. I told her I really was excited to see "Right in Two" live and I got a blank stare. Ok.. this was getting lame.. And then she said " Well... I am more into Perfect Circle than Tool so I don't know a lof of the songs......"...............mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm ...uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ....
lame....lame...lame...lamo...
Nothing like sitting next to a hot chick who doesn't know shit about Tool and was more interested in checking her Text messages. So I tried one more time and asked her If I could buy her a drink and I got a very direct "NO".. ..dude not my night.. I was thinking about that AC/DC song.. "Ain't it a shame,
To be shot down in flames? That was me .. BUT FUCK IT.. at least I tried..

Onto the show... After Stinkfist started and got up immediately and the people in my section were all sitting down. I was like .. what the fuck? People at a Tool concert sitting down ?? And the guy and his chick next to me just sat there eating popcorn..?? This is not what I am used to when I see Tool in my hometown of San Diego.. These people were either too burned out on Meth or just lame like that chick next to me..And nobody near me knew any of the lyrics..just blank looks.. I immediately moved down to the front railing near the Sound area.

The sound was very muffled like that when they play at Cox Sports arena in San Diego.. Even though I love seeing Tool in any capacity.. Being there by myself was kind of cool.. I just took it all in and embraced every moment. My highlight of course was "Right in Two".. The song is very powerful live. and Rosetta Stoned simply kicked ass.. and yes to that lamo dude next to me.. yes it is.. "GODDAM SHIT THE BED. " asshole..

To sum it up..
I love Tool so much I will drive 4 Hours to Meth Town USA in 100degree heat with no airconditioner and get blown off by a hot chick who doesn't know shit about TOOL.. OH YEAH.. And I will also to that Steroid Freak who decided to start lifting weights at 3:30AM to prove how much of a DIPSHIT you were.. FUCK YOU.. Usually when I hear someone grunt at 3:30am in a hotel its someone having sex and doesn';t last for 2 hours.. I hope one of those Weights falls onto of your head and you have permanent brain damage.. I am sure its just days until your GONADS start shriveling up inside you.. Keep taking those ROIDS FUCKER.

TOOL RULES
GDOG
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-07-2006, 08:31 AM   #26

Bincount™: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by ktdude View Post
How did you manage that?? What was it like meeting them? If you don't mind me asking. :o)
Oh fuck, haha, I wish that were the case. The VIP area is just an elevated level on the floor directly behind the soundboard, so you have one of the best views and you receive the best sound. There were also beverages, which were welcomed as I was ridiculously dehydrated.

Eh, overall nothing too special I guess.
OFFLINE |  
Old 09-07-2006, 09:04 AM   #27
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by divinegaze View Post
Just got back from Bakersfield. Jebus, it was hot out there, 97 something at 7pm!
At the last show in Bako, in 02, we showed up at 7pm and it was 108. It was 99 when we left the show at midnight. How do people live there?
OFFLINE |  
Old 10-02-2006, 02:54 AM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

I went to that concert. The sound was great along with the lazer light show. I was very close on the floor until some crazy nazi started throw elbows at my face and kicked and pushed me over. Other that that the show was excellent. Rpsetta stone was fucking excellent! I was never so satisfied at a too show in my life. We had anamazing time and Manayard was talking most of the show and dancing around, it was great. I definely dont get the mosh pit crap, but whatever. 'When I see a big crazy bald guy about to kick my ass for no reason I go the opposite didrection. Also I am a girl and can definetly take care of my self and kick some ass when I need to but this fool in particular scared me.
Security seemed to be looking for them all night. Anyway, about the show: Right in Two was awesome! the visulals were amazing and I am so glad that I went to that show insead of Stapels Center in LA. I absolutley would have love to see Wings for Marie part one and two, but the show in Bakersfield of all places was excellent if they played there again I would definetly go back again

Danielle

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: