opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Concert Reviews: May-July 2006
User Name
Password
Old 05-02-2006, 11:50 AM   #1
Stealth Bomber

Bincount™: 37
2006/06/04 - Landgraaf, NLD - Pink Pop Festival

SETLIST --

Rosetta Stoned
Stinkfist
The Pot
Forty Six & 2
Jambi
Schism
Sober
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

*DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW!

"Does this person ever post or is he a waste of space?" - fuckBrokers
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-04-2006, 03:25 PM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/04 - Landgraaf, NLD - Pink Pop Festival

Setlist:

Rosetta Stoned
Stinkfist
The Pot
Forty Six & 2
Jambi
Schism
Sober
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

My first show of the '10,000 days'-tour. It was great !
I just drove home and I'm tired so I'm going to keep it short.
It was at an open-air-festival so no acoustic problems.
The shows are just as good at festivals then in a concert room, only the audience is more diverse.

Some quotes from Maynard:
- In the beginning before rosetta with the speaker: 'Anybody wants pizza? I do'
- After stinkfist: 'This is how we do it in Texas'
- Before Jambi: 'Does anybody want pizza? I want waffles. We have a new CD out, it's called 10,000 days. Go buy it so I can afford waffles'
- While playing Jambi: 'Feast like a sultan, I do. On WAFFLES and flesh never few'

Adam broke a string while playing Vicarious. One out of two shows I see, he manages to do this. That's what I call passion!
They played 'The pot' instead of 'Right in two', hopefully next time this will be the other way around because I read 'Right in two' is pretty strong live.
Like usual, a lot of visual effects certainly while playing 'Lateralus' although this will never be my favourite live song.

I almost forgot. For those who don't know yet, Adam sings while playing 'Jambi'!

I enjoyed it a lot!
Thx guys

SossiS

Last edited by SossiS; 06-04-2006 at 03:43 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-04-2006, 03:51 PM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Great Show, great atmosphere.

The sound was much better then in Luxemburg(earlier this week) and the crowd was much more
into it.

Even Adam Jones (genious) seemed to be enjoying himself.

What a band, what a sound , what a show!!!!

Thank u TOOL

;-)
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-04-2006, 04:15 PM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SossiS
I almost forgot. For those who don't know yet, Adam sings while playing 'Jambi'!

It's not really singing. It's a guitar-effect called TALKBOX.

Most known used by Bon Jovi in Living on a Prayer ;-)
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-05-2006, 12:06 AM   #5
Level 4 - Thinker

My 10th anniversary! And in fact the first time I saw Tool a second time at any venue.

Just days before the show the whole thing seemed to be in jeopardy as I was in bed together with Ms. Flu. But anyway, we made it and it was well worth it.

Tool was experiencing some difficulties too as the projectors did not seem to work. When 1 did, they started to play, only to have the final projector repaired during the one but last song. (I'm assuming they had to be repaired since there was such a long time between each projector. If it had been a simple case of flipping a switch or replugging a cable or even replacing the projectors they all would have been fixed at the same time, in fact, I'm guessing the first one was a backup and the others were repaired)

Ah well... music please! Yeah... now I know why all I could say about other concerts over the last few years was: nice, good, or maybe sometimes very good. Tool blew me away. I had missed this so much.

Incredible how Danny still gets better and better (not sure if better applies since he's way past good).

Apart from the Waffles Maynard asked/said: "How are you doing.. good." Leaving, in typical MJK fashion, no time for the audience to say anything between 'doing' and 'good'.

I haven't read any previous reviews of this tour so I don't know if Maynard's standard outfit is the jeans with the gun, it might have been a reference to the Control Arms rally at the festival, especially linked to the "This is how we fucking do it in Texas." quote.

The show ended too soon, but on came organizer Jan Smeets. Is it a cover up? Is it a conspiracy? NO! It's a plain lie. He said he had good news as Tool had just announced they would play in Amsterdam! Doh! They had announced that way before but had to remove the date cause you were afraid it would affect your ticket sales Mr. Smeets! You Lie!

Still thanks for booking Tool!

If I succeed in getting tickets for Amsterdam... hold your light... eleven.

Daniel
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-05-2006, 03:08 AM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

Another great Tool show.
The sound was indeed a bit better compared to Luxemburg earlier this week, especially the vocals.

Thanks Tool!
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-05-2006, 03:13 AM   #7
Level 1 - Lurker

Great show, apart from the several kids who had to start moshing all the time instead of enjoying the music. Pretty annoying if you've been standing there for hours to listen to the music and you get pushed around all over the place afterwards. I was in the left pit, the same as McRoggles I think. With all the crowsurfers and whatnot.

Schism and Stinkfist were both extended, as expected. Too bad I wasn't able to see Danny during the whole show. All's well for me though. Heard pretty much all the songs I wanted to hear. They started about 20mins. too late, probably because of technical problems with the screens. The one on the left never got to work (or I just wasn't able to see it) and the two on the right started working after about four songs or so.
Nice to hear they'll be back in Amsterdam at the end of the month. Was already expected anyway, but at least it's confirmed now.

Btw, anyone got an idea what that thing was Maynard had on his back? I just couldn't make out what it was exactly.
Compared to what I've heard about other shows this tour, it seems Maynard didn't exactly conversate as much as he did on other shows though. I liked the waffle thing though.

Thanks for a great gig! Nothing can beat this compared to what I've seen on Pinkpop so far. Perhaps RHCP, who will perform tonight, but we'll see.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-05-2006, 03:47 AM   #8
Level 2 - Poster

Great show. Was in the left pit as well. It was my first Tool concert, so I was a tiny bit annoyed that I couldn't just enjoy the music and the visuals..instead I was either behind some tall guy or pushed from side to side by guys who thought it was necessary to jump around when everyone had a moving space from 10 cm... Oh well, I had a great time still :)
Alterned versions of Stinkfist and Schism were pretty cool. Nice setlist overall. The waffle talk was pretty funny.

Traject - Are you talking about the thing Maynard had on his back during Rosetta Stoned? Don't know exactly what it was, but he used it for the vocal effects during the verses..

Made some nice pics and video's, if anyone's interested, I can try to put them online.
I really hope I can see Tool in HMH. Wouldn't want to miss them.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-05-2006, 04:06 AM   #9
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1

This was my first tool show, I thought it was great. But I recall that there where a few probs with the sound, that they opened a few channels and then closed them again it wasn't good for the music. Justin really had a great time with his bass, he was really enjoying himself, it was great to see that. All and all it was great.

on to the 27th in HmH hahah :)

Adios

Don't be so angry, us love love more
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-05-2006, 05:10 AM   #10
Level 4 - Thinker

It was great i was in the left pit as well, irritating people there was good to throw at least one of them out of the pit to the guards.

At one of the songs they played the notes backwards for a little time was fun to hear.

Overall it was great met some nice people there as well.

Now it will be camping the ticket store next saturday when the ticket sales for the long expected (your lying Smeets!) Amsterdam show will start.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-05-2006, 06:45 AM   #11
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2

Great show! I actually got a chance to talk to Danny! I met him on the market, had a little chit chat, and he signed my ticket. I thanked him for their great music, that inspired my life trough out the years. He sad he was honored and excited to play that night. He seemed kinda stoned to me, walking around with his sunglasses, talking slow, taking it easy.

He had great fun, and I've had a wonderful experience!

Thanks Danny, for making the day complete!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Traject

Btw, anyone got an idea what that thing was Maynard had on his back? I just couldn't make out what it was exactly.
Compared to what I've heard about other shows this tour, it seems Maynard didn't exactly conversate as much as he did on other shows though. I liked the waffle thing though.
The thing on his back was a megaphone, used for Rosetta Stoned. And he has a tattoo of his spinal cord as a scorpion.

Nice Setlist, though I expected them to play Right in Two, no problem afterall. Songs were tight and really made me and the people around me excited! Adam had a good night, closing it with breaking a string during Vicarious; that's passion!

The whole band seemed one happy meet, nice to see!

There was a bootlegger next to me, so at least we can expect one record of tonight's show! (DimeADozen/Influx)

*MOJO Concerts deservges a deepkickintheass for lying to us like a little child. If this is their new strategy, fuck'm.

See you guys in Dusseldorf!

-Peace Out!

Last edited by itsyours2relive; 06-05-2006 at 07:09 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-05-2006, 07:28 AM   #12
Level 4 - Thinker

Hey hey, I was in the left pit as well... I had to admit the moshers and crowdsurfers didn't really bug me though, I was expecting it and they could only do it when it was a) a Tool 'classic' or b) a 4/4, so it wasn't that often, anyway.

It was my first ever Tool show by the way, really REALLY special and I'm looking forward to june 27th!

It was however a pity that the video screens weren't working as they were supposed too, I believe that only a couple of songs before the end all four of them were working, and when they started out it was still light so you couldn't see anything anyway. But when it got dark it sure was purdy!

I LOVED Maynard's belt buckle by the way (a big blingy pimp-style 9mm handgun encrusted with shiny things) :-)

Last edited by Noumenon; 06-05-2006 at 07:32 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-05-2006, 07:36 AM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Wow what a great concert. Adam made a little mistake (I think) by opening his distortionpedal on Schism but Danny picked it up real neat. Still a bit astounished by the concert and walking on air. I've waited 5 years for them to come to the Netherlands, and maybe I can see them 27th of June again.
The broken string thing was kinda cool, Adam got a new gitar during the "lalalala"-part and managed to get it up and running to play it when it had to ( VERY close ).
I think the turning on the screens was just building up tension: the fourth screen turned on during Lateralus ( I think .. at least, then I noticed ).

I think the thing Maynard got on his back was a megaphone for "Rosetta stoned". He was talking trough something attached to the thing on his back, which make his voice sound like a megaphone. He putted it away after the song anyways.

Last edited by Meine; 06-05-2006 at 07:39 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-05-2006, 08:42 AM   #14
UUU
Level 1 - Lurker

about that 'thing': it seemed that he was pressing some button on it as well. there were some stereo-effects as well. probably he was doing all that by himself.

anyway, the band was much tighter than in luxembourg. now i liked the new material as well. a very very good show.

and the fourth screen was turned on during vicarious. but whatever. tool kicks ass, that's the most important thing.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-05-2006, 08:52 AM   #15
Level 3 - Talker

Second time I've seen them on Pinkpop.

What a great concert...

Good sound and great show.
Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will cuz I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit, stupid shit...
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-05-2006, 09:37 AM   #16
Level 4 - Thinker

WHO WANTS PIZZA? I do....

Great show, I'm not a mosher but I guess they liked to x-perience Tool differently. Me and my brother were quite close to the left one as well, but except for some "hard landings" the dudes never fucked with anyone not wanting to participate, so.... it's Pinkpop I guess.
Question: was Maynard gesturing at the sun to set because it was too light to give a concert in the beginnigng? He made the same geeky gestures and a thumbs-up at the end of the concert again in the same dirtection (crowd right - i.e. west / northwest), actually have this on video... Anyone else notice or ...?
I also read some review on the big mofo gong behind Danny's kit and when he uses it. I didn't notice in Lux, but it's during Lateralus you actually can see him grab a different stick to bang it with, awesome sound btw!

Again: supershow!

THAT'S HOW WE FUCKING DO THIS IN HOLLAND
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-05-2006, 10:26 AM   #17
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 4

This gig was (even) a lot better then the one at Luxemburg.

Mind-Blowing.....!!!!!

(Let's see what Prague will bring...)
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-05-2006, 11:14 AM   #18
Level 3 - Talker

I was a little afraid about the sound because I heard that it was not so good in Lux.

But the sound was great.

I can't wait to see them on Rock Werchter
Some say a comet will fall from the sky. Followed by meteor showers and tidal waves. Followed by faultlines that cannot sit still. Followed by millions of dumbfounded dipshits. Some say the end is near. Some say we'll see armageddon soon. I certainly hope we will cuz I sure could use a vacation from this silly shit, stupid shit...
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-05-2006, 01:22 PM   #19
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2

Anyone notised Maynard rubbin' his nipples while saying "It's getting cold".

Funny one.
Old 06-05-2006, 10:04 PM   #20
Level 1 - Lurker

Megaphone, eh? Wasn't able to see it from where I was standing, so thanks for clearing that up. In fact, did anyone else notice the guitars were too loud to hear Maynards voice at the beginning of Rosetta Stoned? I could swear it sounded like he was just saying 'yadayadabayada' all the time instead of those intro lyrics. Then again, it could've been just me.

Anyway, my skin is all burned because of waiting in the sun for them for hours, but it was definately worth it. Too bad I'll be in Greece by the time they'll be back in Amsterdam.

Would love to see some recordings if anyone's got some. My camera was all messed up because my sister used all the batteries for Kashmir, Bloodhound Gang (they were pretty fucking annoying btw), Racoon and dEUS.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-06-2006, 01:02 AM   #21
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles
Yeah, cold nipples..

Maynard even walked to the front of the stage at the start of Rosetta Stoned looking to the left and the right. Checking audience?

It was a megaphone already. Pretty obvious.
No, he was gesturing to the monitor guys to turn it up (monitors are the speakers on stage that a band uses to hear themselves play. obiously MJK couldn't hear himself well enough).

Great show, a bit sloppy sometimes, but nice to see Justin enjoying himself, smiling all the time with this classic Hendrix-shirt on :-) MJK seemed a little on autopilot sometimes, walking around casually instead of the intense poses he used to strike. But hey, he sang like an angel.

Don't really like the extended bit in Schism. Great show anyways, next up Düsseldorf on thursday.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-06-2006, 01:53 AM   #22
Level 2 - Poster

My first show, I loved it, I was a little in the back because we were a little late. I stil hate that I had to leave at the end of Lateralus because we'd miss out last train otherwise...
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-06-2006, 03:17 AM   #23
Level 2 - Poster

OFFLINE |  
Old 06-06-2006, 04:04 AM   #24
Level 3 - Talker

damn that was awesome, my first TOOL concert.
amazing how well they sound live... it felt like heroine for the soul.

o yeah, the hendrix shirt,
i was checking out the merchandise earlier that afternoon and 30-40 euro's for a tee is just ridiculous.
i figured fuck the money machine and let them find another use for those shirrs because i'm not paying bullshit prices for a simple tee. i'll make one myself.
anyway, i did notice the hendrix tee somewhat lost between all the other ones that were from all the bands that would perform on pinkpop so i had to have that hendrix tee (and it cost just 15 euro's).
so when i put it on and walked around the festival i saw no one else at all wearing that shirt so it was so funny to see justin wearing the same shirt when he walked on the stage. he must have been checking out the merchandise section too and spotted that same shirt and probably bought or got it (did he actually walk the grounds without getting recognized??).
when the show was over every body was all of the sudden looking at my shirt.. pretty cool :)

about the concert itself, i haven't actually seen much of the screens or the band although i was in the pit somewhere a little back in the center because i was just to much into the music itself, grooving like a madman and playing my air guitar. (some of those rifs in the pot rock so much!) my friend however, who was with me and only recently got introduced to TOOL, thought that the screens turning on one after another was being done intentionally.
and oh, at the beginning there was this really intens vibrating sound coming from the speakers... i could feel my vertebra's tremble, wow! :D

oh yeah, mr jones' guitar broke or something and someone had to run to get a new one. he got back, handed adam the guitar, adam hit the volume knob and played his solo exactly in time and everybody applauded.. really cool.

about the crowd,
you'd expect the pit to be full of real fans but there were a lot of people that shouldn't have been there. if there is a band playing i'm not a fan of, or hardly know i always stand a bit in the back so the real fans get a chance to be upfront. however, when we were waiting for the show to start three men that looked 40/50 yo with oneil tshirts were making their way through the crowd with a look on their faces like they had taken a wrong turn while taking a strole through the woods and had no idea where they were. there also was a group of 5 or 6 kids that were about 16 years old wearing new style metallica tshirts behaving like 12 year olds pushing each other around. sorta annoying. i think they also never heard a single TOOL song. funny part is that when TOOL was playing they were staring at the stage as if they were hypnotized and never heard anything like it hahaha.

Last edited by xirdneh; 06-06-2006 at 05:55 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-06-2006, 04:49 AM   #25
Level 4 - Thinker

As OrdinaryGirl's vids, sometimes shaken, not stirred (moshpits left and right, 3x zoom).
The 2 46/2 ones are quite heavy, didn't compress those, but no sense in doing them again so suffer through the wait a bit.... sorry.

yojne

http://media.putfile.com/Tool-Exit-Stage
http://media.putfile.com/Vicarious-99
http://media.putfile.com/Lateralus_Spiral-Out_Big-Gong
http://media.putfile.com/Lateralus-break
http://media.putfile.com/462-Drumsolo
http://media.putfile.com/462-18
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-06-2006, 06:22 AM   #26
Level 3 - Talker

OMFG. It's been over nine years since I saw them play at Paradiso in Amsterdam in February 1997, and when I finally saw them again last Sunday I was at a loss for words. Actually I still am. Can't say more than "hell yeah!" Man, were they tight! I actually get tears in my eyes thinking back.
June 27th HMH, here I come!
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-06-2006, 08:42 AM   #27
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

all the 'fans' knew already they were gonna play HMH on the 27th ..those bastards just announced it today so pinkpop could sell out. :D ..see you there
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-06-2006, 09:11 AM   #28
yos
Level 1 - Lurker

Great show, pity i had to leave the ring cause some ashole jumped into my daughters back. I may have cursed to some guys who didn't do it, sorry for that. I just can't stand a pit, go to Slayer or something like that, where music doesn't matter.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-06-2006, 10:12 AM   #29
Level 7 - Loquacious

The show was mindblowing!

BTW: Since my girlfriend does an apprenticeship at 'Buro Pinkpop', the organisation behind Pinkpop, she managed to get us a job (for tickets) back-stage, pouring drinks for the artists & roadies. Great! It was like all those people being on a camping site, enjoying the weather. I even have a picture of Danny and another guy playing with one of those build-it-yourself rockets. :)

Can't wait for the Werchter show.....
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-06-2006, 10:28 AM   #30
Level 3 - Talker

I was there and they just blew me away ... can`t wait to see them again on thursday in Düsseldorf.

If anyone cares, here`s 2 videos i recorded during the show, just click the name:

lateralus

vicarious

but on thursday there won`t be any camera or something, i want to fully enjoy the music and performance...in 1st or 2nd row...
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-06-2006, 10:47 AM   #31
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

there are some 'clear' shots of Maynard on www.mojo.nl
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-06-2006, 10:50 AM   #32
Level 4 - Thinker

I was in left pit too. Great show! Anyone notice the photographer? Security came after him, when he was shooting pictures.... Don't know if they actually did catch him.

Was a great festival overall. Dredg and Flaming Lips were awesome too. But Tool ruled the festival.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-06-2006, 10:53 AM   #33
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by blafuckbla
there are some 'clear' shots of Maynard on www.mojo.nl
Yep, exactly 3, and the are not highdef.

But there`s some pics of Bloodhound gang...anybody else seen, how the bass player first killed a whole bottle of Jägermeister and then pissed on the singer`s head for playing depeche mode? That was fun, his wiener could be seen on every screen...i laughed my ass off...

Sorry for beeing off-topic, but i just had to think of it again and laughed to myself...
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-06-2006, 03:55 PM   #34
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by McRoggles
Yep, left pit. Glad to see I'm not the only one being a little irritated by the 'stupid' fans.
Hey people. I've just registered to apologize a bit. I found myself flying over the crowd (during Jambi I think). Don't think I hurt anyone, but still. It was fun to do at the moment, but actually I agree with you people. It's not forbidden for no reason...actually for a very good reason.
Just that...after a day of festival, I'm not so sober anymore...
Oh well, the Karma I lost there came around big time today, so apparently god also didn't like it.

I'll behave at HMH. I'll be sober there anyway... see you there hopefully. If you can identify me there or bump into me I'll buy you a beer for restoring a little karma.

Sorry. (Usually I'm at the edge of the 'trouble' protecting the little girls...)
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-07-2006, 12:43 AM   #35
Level 3 - Talker

Well, i have uploaded one of the vids in better quality,
please klick the names, enjoy and rate or comment if you want:

vicarious

lateralus

Erikt, i think i have seen a guy in the beginning of tool coming at me
from behind crowdsurfing, but i was in the right pit.
You didnt make it to the very front and almost fell down, right?
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-07-2006, 02:41 AM   #36
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by curlybilly
Erikt, i think i have seen a guy in the beginning of tool coming at me
from behind crowdsurfing, but i was in the right pit.
You didnt make it to the very front and almost fell down, right?
No I was on the left and only 'up' for 15 secs. Landed with 5 people (5 rows) in front of me still. (moved 3 meters)

Great videos, especially the speaker of the phone (?) not coping with the volume is a nice touch :)

Last edited by erikt; 06-07-2006 at 02:46 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-07-2006, 06:11 AM   #37
Level 1 - Lurker

OFFLINE |  
Old 06-07-2006, 03:34 PM   #38
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikt
Hey people. I've just registered to apologize a bit. I found myself flying over the crowd (during Jambi I think). Don't think I hurt anyone, but still. It was fun to do at the moment, but actually I agree with you people. It's not forbidden for no reason...actually for a very good reason.
Just that...after a day of festival, I'm not so sober anymore...
Oh well, the Karma I lost there came around big time today, so apparently god also didn't like it.

I'll behave at HMH. I'll be sober there anyway... see you there hopefully. If you can identify me there or bump into me I'll buy you a beer for restoring a little karma.

Sorry. (Usually I'm at the edge of the 'trouble' protecting the little girls...)
for anybody that wants a free beer the 27th, i think my friend caught this guy on camera :D
http://www.xs4all.nl/~gilux/Pinkpop2006%20098.jpg

offtopic,
damn that sun at pinpop, never noticed that it was so strong. my face is totally burned.
i've been picking scabs all day.

Last edited by xirdneh; 06-07-2006 at 03:36 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-07-2006, 04:32 PM   #39
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by xirdneh
offtopic,
damn that sun at pinpop, never noticed that it was so strong. my face is totally burned.
i've been picking scabs all day.
Thank god, I thought I was the only one :) It doesn't hurt half as much as it itches :P

The atmosphere at Pinkpop sucked... stenciled entertainment... a how-to on selling crap at ridiculous prices, 60,000 victims at a time. And to wash away the guilt for having payed a lot of money for a lot of nothing you can have your picture taken for Amnesty.

Great show btw, made my weekend. First time I've seen Tool since I was introduced to them back in 1998. It was great watching a drummer play who I've been looking up to for the better part of a decade.

See you guys the 27th :)

Last edited by Crawl; 06-07-2006 at 04:43 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-08-2006, 12:33 AM   #40
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crawl
Thank god, I thought I was the only one :) It doesn't hurt half as much as it itches :P
Dude, no way, me too! my face was all red and since tomorrow the skin comes off and it doesnt hurt anymore...hope that the colour will turn from red to a slight brown soon...
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: