opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Concert Reviews: May-July 2006
User Name
Password
Old 06-26-2006, 06:40 AM   #81
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/06/24 - Katowice, POL - Spodek Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoPMe
I mean - when you buy an expensive seat at the concert, you'll probably wanna enjoy the show with full view and hopefully-not-so-shitty sound. why then one would get so horny on start of a song he knows, that he looses control over his limbs and creates so much noise that even a band itself acts as a background.
but then - maybe he got the ticket for free...
I bet that guy's third eye must have looked like a giant asshole. Why? Because he's got shit instead of brains inside his head.

But actually when i saw those tables in the front of each row of seats i immediately remembered the times when i studied and sat in hot, stinky auditoriums listening to boring lectures... Luckily this was something completely different.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-26-2006, 07:52 AM   #82
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2

My first Tool show and hopefully not the last (I hope what Maynard said will become true). I was driving 5 hours to get to Katowice and when I got there all I saw were Tool fans who were everywhere. Tool fans differ a lot, I must say (although, perhaps not all of them were real Tool fans, cause some acted not like I wished, surely the rpice of the tiockets made a lot of Tool fans stay at home). The concert to me was great, the only thing I didn't like was the fact that it was too hot and too crowdy on the "floor", some people were fainting, pushing each other, walking everywhere and it took me a lot from the concert as an experience. Some say the sound was bad, but to me the sound smacked me in the head. The setlist was:
Lost Keys (great because of the continuous hooting sound, which I thought they don't play live)
Rosetta Stoned (however Maynard didn't do his scream after sunkist and sudafed part, which is a pity)
Stinkfist (fucking great)
Forty Six and two
Jambi (it's so great live, what a sound)
Schism (which was extended and had a faster part at the end of the song)
Then I suppose but I'm not sure, thay had a small break during which they were just sitting and looking at the Arena. Maynard was lying on the floor)
Right in two (and before a small Intension intro)
Sober (before which they played something psychodelic similar to Merkaba)
Lateralus (what a powerful song!! like the wind blowin into Your face)
Vicarious (the song I liked the least)
Aenema which is great!
Maynard only said Good evening, and at the end mentioned Novemeber as a hopeful date for the next gig. Danny was great as everywhere, Justin played in his usual orgasmic way, Adam was also flawless and calm and Maynard to me sang well, although he missed some parts but he's only human. I enjoyed this concert very much. I only regret it was so short and not so metaphyiscal as I always imagined it would be. But I hope for the next one to be the fulfillment of this dream.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-26-2006, 08:19 AM   #83
Level 1 - Lurker

Hi everyone,

I have been to the Tool's gig for the first time and I really enjoyed it.I agree that there were some bad sides,but generally the show was wonderful.Becouse as you can see I'm newbie I would like to ask a question.I just wonder what does it mean that concert is a worm-up show and how to recognize it?Is it that such a gig is just a kind of worm-up before more important shows?And which gigs are important for the band in this tour?I think that Roskilde Festival and other fetivals are.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-26-2006, 08:52 AM   #84
Level 4 - Thinker

It's 'warm-up', which means that the band still experiment and learn how to perform on new tour and how to play songs from new album. That's the reason why the concert is rather short and hmmm lack of energy. But that's the way Tool tours.

So it's not based on place or scene-importance, but rather on time passed since first show. Generally, you could say that after a year from album release you can hope for smashing gig. Having this in mind, the price for the ticket is still unbelievable :)
Old 06-26-2006, 09:18 AM   #85
Level 1 - Lurker

Thanks Rattkin.

"worm-up" - I'm so stupid ;p
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-26-2006, 09:29 AM   #86
Level 1 - Lurker

it was my first gtools gig and it was magic for me..
after gig 6 persons were invited backstage, 5+me, to meet maynard :))

here's his autograph:

http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/2749/autograf7dl.jpg

i will remember that day till rest of my life and i dont care that sound was f.cked up :D
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-26-2006, 10:10 AM   #87
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneke
it was my first gtools gig and it was magic for me..
after gig 6 persons were invited backstage, 5+me, to meet maynard :))

here's his autograph:

http://img314.imageshack.us/img314/2749/autograf7dl.jpg

i will remember that day till rest of my life and i dont care that sound was f.cked up :D
Wow!! You're so lucky...how come? when did YOU go there ? where were You? ...i mean...what do YOu have to do to get backstage?
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-26-2006, 10:24 AM   #88
Level 1 - Lurker

I was standin in first row in the middle and there was a really nice guy , bands bodyguard in black t-shirt, some of u maybe remember, him he was givin us water all the time..
and when tool was playin schism he came to me and put sth in my hand and shout into my ear "do u wanna meet the band" I could not believe it!!! actually i still cant :)

After gig he took us backstage, we hoped that we can meet whole band but just maynard showed up .. well, i can live with that :D

we had conversation bout tool , apc, puscifer, his vineyard, and other stuff.. he was askin us where r we from, what we do in our life etc.. some of things i cant tell u, sry i made a promise :D

Maynard was kinda tired, but he stayed as long as he could, he was very polite and almost wispher when he talked with us.

it was really amazing, im gonna die happy now :D
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-26-2006, 10:44 AM   #89
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneke
I was standin in first row in the middle and there was a really nice guy , bands bodyguard in black t-shirt, some of u maybe remember, him he was givin us water all the time..
and when tool was playin schism he came to me and put sth in my hand and shout into my ear "do u wanna meet the band" I could not believe it!!! actually i still cant :)
gosh You are so lucky! i really envy You this chance...when i entered spodek, there was already no place in the first raw,and i had to run away somewhere to the back to survive...i'm in two minds now, maybe i should have risked my life to get to maynard?

Last edited by spooky_queen; 06-26-2006 at 10:48 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-26-2006, 11:22 AM   #90
Level 2 - Poster

Rating would be:

Katowice: 5/10
London 13th June: 7/10
London 14th June: 9/10

Last edited by Caputokey; 06-26-2006 at 12:44 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-26-2006, 11:33 AM   #91
bzx
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caputokey
That's true no one knew the lyrics...
That's true there was too many "non-tool fans"...
That's true there was no comunication between band and crowd (impossible to compare with london gigs)...
I wouldn't be suprised if they don't show up in Poland again...

By the way... I was hoping to meet them, so I took my aenima LP with me... Unfortunatly no chance of getting the autograph...

One more thing: People called "tool fans" wearing fake TOOL t-shirts... 70% of fans were wearing tool t-shirts... 90% of them were fake... This is absolutely stupid to stand in the first row, wearing this shit... It's like spitting on the band...

All I can say is: forgive us... Next time choose really small venue, and prepare really expensive tickets..

another selfish, subjective, judgemental "true TOOL fan". did you wear your super expensive GENUINE TOOL t-shirt to show off to everyone how cool you are? did you sing all the songs perfectly with Maynard, did you feel special this way, did you feel better than the others? you sure did, you little hooker with a penis.

stay out of this place with such comments.
go away and don't come back.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-26-2006, 12:34 PM   #92
Level 1 - Lurker

my third tool gig in poland. this time not in Tool t-shirt, which by some people posting here is considered non-Kosher, but well, their problem it is. enjoyed the gig enormously and hope to see you guys soon!
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-26-2006, 01:44 PM   #93
Level 1 - Lurker

Yep guyz it was my first show and this time was amazing perhaps it was a luckiest day of my short music life ;) I was meet Adam Jones face to face! He's touristic walk around Katowice with his woman I saw him and talk "hello Adam, welcome in Poland " to him and something more in my crapp English ;] I please for photo He's said " Ok, but quickly" and we did a photo but unfortunelly my friend broke this photo in cause of huger nervous situation :((( nothing is that sad as may be ;) ... Adama gives us a autograph at my ticket! At last I regardz him a good show in our country :) It was amazing for me to meet this man, these guy is my music idol What about better starta of Tool's gig? ;) Ok pepz Here iz a oryginal Adam Jones sign at my ticket I can't believe logn time after but it was true, not a dream My third eye was opened ') Sorry for my creep lenguage skills ;]

Adam Jones autograph at my ticket:
http://img73.imageshack.us/img73/230...tograph6ni.jpg

Last edited by xball; 06-26-2006 at 04:29 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-26-2006, 03:08 PM   #94
Level 1 - Lurker

damn..is that really? only a few guys e.g Spooky79 or B52 can understand what does TOOL mean!!!!!poor sound, poor interaction????

Get the fuck your brains repaired, listen to Green Day next time you TOOL funs...

It was my second gig, same amazing as the first one.

Spooky79 and B52 - you make me feel I'm not alone..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-26-2006, 03:44 PM   #95
Level 4 - Thinker

If someone need a true valid measurment about how many emotions polish tool fans put into, check the this reviews section at toolnavy. Most gigs haven't crossed the barrier of one page, and we are at 3rd already. Just noticed. Creepy.
Old 06-26-2006, 10:26 PM   #96
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by red231
damn..is that really? only a few guys e.g Spooky79 or B52 can understand what does TOOL mean!!!!!poor sound, poor interaction????

Get the fuck your brains repaired, listen to Green Day next time you TOOL funs...

the 3 of You are not alone, but the 4 of us are a bit lonely...me and Spooky79 went to this gig together and we couldn't believe our ears - so many people had still expected ISIS to play!! and let me just roll my eyes over this stupid booing the crowd has made just as the concert finished...as i wrote some posts ago - only a few did their homework, learned how this tour looks like...only a few knew what kind of interaction to expect...only a few..sad but true.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-26-2006, 11:16 PM   #97
Level 1 - Lurker

my 4th TOOL show in Poland, 23rd in total... still awsome...
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-26-2006, 11:25 PM   #98
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantral
my 4th TOOL show in Poland, 23rd in total... still awsome...
Geez mate, where are You from? :) When have you started, do you have a full list? :) I'd gladly see it. Respect!
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-26-2006, 11:36 PM   #99
Level 1 - Lurker

I don't know what more can be added here because everything important about the show has been already said. It was my first Tool concert. I enjoyed it. I didn't have problems with others behaviour or sound quality. I loved it all.

After the gig I wait with some other people near the Spodek for the band to show up. We hoped to get the autographs or whatever. Someone came and said that the band wouldn't come and we were wasting our time on waiting for nothing. The band was claimed to had left the arena through another entrance and gone to the Qubus Hotel. I dunno. I dunno.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-27-2006, 12:50 AM   #100
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 177

Quote:
Originally Posted by red231

Looks like you didn't bother reading my review...
Old 06-27-2006, 12:52 AM   #101
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky79
Geez mate, where are You from? :) When have you started, do you have a full list? :) I'd gladly see it. Respect!
warsaw/poland.
my first TOOL show was in UK in 1997... i saw them when was in london at IBM training.. no, i don't have any list, but still have all tickets:).. ... i can not point on the best, 'cause every single one was so special, so unique (even with the same set list..), every show had sth special (like Triad with Dave Lombardo during OzzFest -- MANY MANY THANKS TO rattkin FOR SHARE THIS SHOW !!)...

Last edited by mantral; 06-27-2006 at 12:59 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-27-2006, 01:00 AM   #102
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky_queen
Wow!! You're so lucky...how come? when did YOU go there ? where were You? ...i mean...what do YOu have to do to get backstage?
It was before the concert started - I was standing at the very back right in front of the stage and there was this guy who approached a group of people in front of me and the other guy, younger one. The first one asked a girl in front of me if she wants to meet a band, but she seemingly couldn't speak English. So he asked 'dou you speak English' and then extended his question onto more people around. I didn't reply cause I wanted to head for the train right after the show, cause there were some World Cup games I had recorded and was looking forward to watching them, lol.

Besides, I wouldn't know what to say to the band members. WTF - I don't know these guys, really - weird thing to me, honestly those invitations. But to each their own...

Oh, and the show itself - liked it a lot. Most things have been said already so I'll limit myself to stating the subjective feedback: sound was perfect, crystal-clear, distorted during Adam's solo a bit, but otherwise perfect. Playlist was OK, though I'd skip 'Right In Two' and hear 'The Pot' instead. Also '46&2' was so-so, but it's me - I never liked this song.

On the length of the show, discussion of which has gotten heated a bit here: mind you, the media had been announcing that concert as "An Evening with Tool, no support, but a longer - 2hr - appearance by Tool themselves". Similarly, mass media didn't advertize it as a part of the warm up tour - it was supposed to be a regular concert. Ooops, I'm sorry - a special one - extended. That should explaind the disappointment of many.

On the venue: however Spodek is a unique arena when it comes to organizing bigger rock concerts in PL and its acoustics is OK, the catering and other things (like cloakroom, restrooms) are appaling. Lack of beer and alcoholic beverages may be easily explained by the fact that Spodek is a national sports hall and Polish law prohibits distribution and consumption of alcohol in such places, but the fact that non-alcoholic beverages the catering offers are warm (or, if you're lucky, lukewarm) is a crime against humanity and a sign of disrespect to those who pay their hard earned money to see their favorite band. Moreover, the beverages are pre-prepared and placed on the bar in open plastic cups in advance - that must be a breach of hygienic rules, I'm sure. Cloakroom is a joke - if you're late, you won't leave your stuff cause there's not enough room for everybody and you have to wait in the immense line after the concert anyway. Fuck that, if it wasn't the only proper music hall (well, sort of) in this country, I'd wish it'd crumble or return to the outer space.
Old 06-27-2006, 06:44 AM   #103
Level 1 - Lurker

I'll tell you my AMAZING story. I'm from Košice - Slovakia. I'm total crazy fan tool. I have been working for all month to get to two of tool shows. To Katowice and next day to Prague. When I went to Katowice I had to find Spodek. During my searching I met two poland guys. They were cool. They helped me to find Spodek. At 11 o'clock I bought my ticked.I was waiting for all day at the hall. Door was open at 17:30. When I was inside I continued in my waiting. I waited 2 Hours. Then started one of the most amaizing concerts on the world. I had seats so i didn't enjoy the show like people in the front. seemed to me that show was relatively short. After show i went behind the venue to wait for band, but nobody came.i have been waitg for then for two hours. i was in hurry cuz my train to prague was leaving katowice.
i was in front of the T-mobile arena at 7 in the morning a i was first. i was waiting for my friends from kosice. i saw tool buses arrive so i was in prague with them. none of the memebers came out of the buses till my friends come. me, my friends and 4 young people from Phoenix were first fans in front of the venue. we saw danny, justin and adam. they were moving from buses to arena. danny later went by walk somewhere to city with friends. justin was biking around arena. it was great. later i met denny near the buses. he shoocked my hand. i told him to sign my 10 000 days album cover,but he told me that after the show. they opened the door to arena at 6;30 and we were waiting inside for two hours till amazing show starts. we were in front of the stage. i was in the third row in front of justin. thez started to plaz rosetta stoned after lost keys, bud withou maznard on his platform. he was behind the visuals and we could see just his siluette. he was in very good mood and he did his crazy dancing behind visuals. it was great. after few seconds he went on his platform and crowd went crazy. the show was amazing. the best. nothing can top this show. the set list was planned like in poland, but they played a special bonus for us. it was because of atmosphere which was made by totally perfect crowd. maynard asked people to stop smoking because of his voice. he was really in very good mood. then thez started to sing ; who are you to wave your finger you must hav been out your head. everybody realized what will happen in next few minutes. they played the pot for us and they played it perfectly. after sober. maynard was much more talkative than in poland. before aenima started maynard said to the crowd: WE ROCKED YOU PRAGUE AND IT WAS MAGICAL. ill remember this forever. after show they stayed on the stage. maynard too. they had really good time. after show a bought a poster and i went with my friends to tool buses. we were waiting for the band. justin came on his bike and he signed me my poster and new album cover. i shoocked his hand but i miss to take a picture with him. i miss adam too, because he was there just for few minutes. then danny came and he signed me album cover and poster too. and of course i shoocked his hand. he was very nice to fans. everyone of them was nice. danny was talking about football that he will go to see next england match. he went to prague by walk with his girlfriend i think. we were hoping for maynard but he didnt came.
there are no words how to describe the atmosphere during show. there is no better band then tool. thanx to tool for everything
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-27-2006, 02:25 PM   #104
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by apop-his
I'll tell you my AMAZING story. I'm from Košice - Slovakia. I'm total crazy fan tool. I have been working for all month to get to two of tool shows. To Katowice and next day to Prague. When I went to Katowice I had to find Spodek. During my searching I met two poland guys. They were cool. They helped me to find Spodek. At 11 o'clock I bought my ticked.I was waiting for all day at the hall. Door was open at 17:30. When I was inside I continued in my waiting. I waited 2 Hours. Then started one of the most amaizing concerts on the world. I had seats so i didn't enjoy the show like people in the front. seemed to me that show was relatively short. After show i went behind the venue to wait for band, but nobody came.i have been waitg for then for two hours. i was in hurry cuz my train to prague was leaving katowice.
i was in front of the T-mobile arena at 7 in the morning a i was first. i was waiting for my friends from kosice. i saw tool buses arrive so i was in prague with them. none of the memebers came out of the buses till my friends come. me, my friends and 4 young people from Phoenix were first fans in front of the venue. we saw danny, justin and adam. they were moving from buses to arena. danny later went by walk somewhere to city with friends. justin was biking around arena. it was great. later i met denny near the buses. he shoocked my hand. i told him to sign my 10 000 days album cover,but he told me that after the show. they opened the door to arena at 6;30 and we were waiting inside for two hours till amazing show starts. we were in front of the stage. i was in the third row in front of justin. thez started to plaz rosetta stoned after lost keys, bud withou maznard on his platform. he was behind the visuals and we could see just his siluette. he was in very good mood and he did his crazy dancing behind visuals. it was great. after few seconds he went on his platform and crowd went crazy. the show was amazing. the best. nothing can top this show. the set list was planned like in poland, but they played a special bonus for us. it was because of atmosphere which was made by totally perfect crowd. maynard asked people to stop smoking because of his voice. he was really in very good mood. then thez started to sing ; who are you to wave your finger you must hav been out your head. everybody realized what will happen in next few minutes. they played the pot for us and they played it perfectly. after sober. maynard was much more talkative than in poland. before aenima started maynard said to the crowd: WE ROCKED YOU PRAGUE AND IT WAS MAGICAL. ill remember this forever. after show they stayed on the stage. maynard too. they had really good time. after show a bought a poster and i went with my friends to tool buses. we were waiting for the band. justin came on his bike and he signed me my poster and new album cover. i shoocked his hand but i miss to take a picture with him. i miss adam too, because he was there just for few minutes. then danny came and he signed me album cover and poster too. and of course i shoocked his hand. he was very nice to fans. everyone of them was nice. danny was talking about football that he will go to see next england match. he went to prague by walk with his girlfriend i think. we were hoping for maynard but he didnt came.
there are no words how to describe the atmosphere during show. there is no better band then tool. thanx to tool for everything

And then you and these two guys went to a pub in Spodek, and you had a beer and YOU pulled out some cookies. And you showed them your 10 000 DAYS CD.
And you had a BILLABONG back-pack.

Then you and those 2 guys were sitting around and walking around the Spodek Arena and after this you decided to go get some beers and drink them in front of Spodek.

And you tried a polish beer called LECH. You said you liked it.

After that, you went somewhere and those two guys saw that it was time to get in line for the concert. Those two guys never saw you again after that. One of them had a RAMMSTEIN t-shirt, and the other one had a TOOL - UNDERTOW t-shirt.

Hello, dude. I was the guy in the UNDERTOW t-shirt :)))

I'm happy that you enjoyed the show, I certainly did, but you can read my review on page 2 of this thread. I'm happy we have a second chance to meet right here on toolnavy.

Hope to hear from you in PM.

Take it easy.

PS. It's a small world ;)
Old 06-28-2006, 11:00 PM   #105
Level 1 - Lurker

Boże..że tak ładnie to ujmę. To jest gorsze od faszyzmu. Nie przypuszczałam, że "fani " TOOL-a są taakimi megalomanami. Byłam na koncercie i czytałam opinie już na kilkunastu stronach wstyd mi...Mam propozycję następnym razem po prostu zbierzcie swoją wyjątkową grupę: tych którzy przeżywają lepiej, rozumieją więcej i zróbcie przesiew. Łapcie dzieciaki przed koncertem pytajcie o dyskografię, niech cytują słowa i przkażą wam co też "poeta miał na myśli", zabrońcie podskoków, a co poniektórych wyślijcie na kurs angielskiego. Tak przecież być nie może to rażące, niegodne wręcz nikczemne!!!! Pisze po polsku bo nie chce by było zrozumiane przez zbyt wiele osób o czym w ogóle się debatuje. Acha i moja rada dla laseczek w szpileczkach, ciemnych makijażach i ekstremalnie interesujących tatuażach UNIKAJCIE PŁYTY! Niestety niektórzy przychodzą do Spodka po to by jak to ładnie nazywacie popogować (nie myślcie, że jestem za) tak było od lat i jest, że tak powiem dla ludzi tak wyjątkowych i myślących jest to do przewidzenia. Mam nadzieje, że następnym razem dacie rade i żaden "debil" nie pojawi się na TOOL-u. LICZE NA EFEKTY! Acha przykro mi, że jesteście rozczarowani, że Maynard nie powiedział wiele. Mnie się wydawało, że miał coś śpiewać, a może oczekiwaliście czegoś w stylu Everybody clap your hands albo put yuor hand in the air:-) ! Pozdrawiam wszystkich MEGALOMANÓW WIWAT WASZA PRÓŻNOŚĆ!
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-28-2006, 11:17 PM   #106
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciri
Boże..że tak ładnie to ujmę. To jest gorsze od faszyzmu. Nie przypuszczałam, że "fani " TOOL-a są taakimi megalomanami. Byłam na koncercie i czytałam opinie już na kilkunastu stronach wstyd mi...Mam propozycję następnym razem po prostu zbierzcie swoją wyjątkową grupę: tych którzy przeżywają lepiej, rozumieją więcej i zróbcie przesiew. Łapcie dzieciaki przed koncertem pytajcie o dyskografię, niech cytują słowa i przkażą wam co też "poeta miał na myśli", zabrońcie podskoków, a co poniektórych wyślijcie na kurs angielskiego. Tak przecież być nie może to rażące, niegodne wręcz nikczemne!!!! Pisze po polsku bo nie chce by było zrozumiane przez zbyt wiele osób o czym w ogóle się debatuje. Acha i moja rada dla laseczek w szpileczkach, ciemnych makijażach i ekstremalnie interesujących tatuażach UNIKAJCIE PŁYTY! Niestety niektórzy przychodzą do Spodka po to by jak to ładnie nazywacie popogować (nie myślcie, że jestem za) tak było od lat i jest, że tak powiem dla ludzi tak wyjątkowych i myślących jest to do przewidzenia. Mam nadzieje, że następnym razem dacie rade i żaden "debil" nie pojawi się na TOOL-u. LICZE NA EFEKTY! Acha przykro mi, że jesteście rozczarowani, że Maynard nie powiedział wiele. Mnie się wydawało, że miał coś śpiewać, a może oczekiwaliście czegoś w stylu Everybody clap your hands albo put yuor hand in the air:-) ! Pozdrawiam wszystkich MEGALOMANÓW WIWAT WASZA PRÓŻNOŚĆ!

strasznie negatywnie nastawiona jestes, ale po czesci rozumiem Twoje podejscie... sam bylem na plycie (tuz przy barierce konsolety) i przerzucalem "zmeczone" panienki na jej druga strone.... fakt, bylo tego sporo...
nie kazdy jednak piszacy na tym forum jest zapatrzonym w siebie 'nadczlowiekiem'... wielu z nas (mam nadzieje ze naprawde znaczna czesc) poszedl na ten koncert by przezywac, nie podskakiwac... przynajmniej tak bylo ze mna.
mimo krytyki (nie twierdze, ze nieslusznej) szanuje Twoje zdanie...

pozdrawiam :)
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-28-2006, 11:32 PM   #107
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
strasznie negatywnie nastawiona jestes, ale po czesci rozumiem Twoje podejscie... sam bylem na plycie (tuz przy barierce konsolety) i przerzucalem "zmeczone" panienki na jej druga strone.... fakt, bylo tego sporo...
nie kazdy jednak piszacy na tym forum jest zapatrzonym w siebie 'nadczlowiekiem'... wielu z nas (mam nadzieje ze naprawde znaczna czesc) poszedl na ten koncert by przezywac, nie podskakiwac... przynajmniej tak bylo ze mna.
mimo krytyki (nie twierdze, ze nieslusznej) szanuje Twoje zdanie...

pozdrawiam :)
Dziękuje za odrobinkę zrozumienia, ale pewne sentecje oraz relacje wyprowadzają mnie z równowagi. Cała rzecz polega na tym by żyć i dać żyć innym. Też byłam na płycie, również wiele sytuacji mi się nie podobało, ale pozostawie to dla siebie. To był mój czwarty koncert TOOL-a i wierz mi bywa na nich różnie,a przeżycia pozostawiam dla siebie i w środku.
Pozdrawiam:-)
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-28-2006, 11:44 PM   #108
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Dziękuje za odrobinkę zrozumienia, ale pewne sentecje oraz relacje wyprowadzają mnie z równowagi. Cała rzecz polega na tym by żyć i dać żyć innym. Też byłam na płycie, również wiele sytuacji mi się nie podobało, ale pozostawie to dla siebie. To był mój czwarty koncert TOOL-a i wierz mi bywa na nich różnie,a przeżycia pozostawiam dla siebie i w środku.
Pozdrawiam:-)

... ze tak zacytuje... "zgadzam sie z przedmowca"... nic wiecej mowic nie trzeba
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-29-2006, 05:12 AM   #109
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Quote:
... ze tak zacytuje... "zgadzam sie z przedmowca"... nic wiecej mowic nie trzeba
Jeśli chodzi o płytę to niesttety faktycznie nie było za ciekawie, nie można było naprawdę skupić się na muzyce, bo ludzie przepychali się chodzili nie wiadomo gdzie no i ogólnie było masakrycznie. Na pewno daleko bnyło tu do dosiadczeń "metafizycznych" i przeżywania muzyki Tool'a. Na drugi raz ja osobiście wybrałbym się na sektory. Myślę, że Tool był zawiedzony polskimi fanami. Czytałem recenzje koncertu w Pradze, tam ponoć było całkiem inaczej i publiczność dostała nawet za to ekstra piosenkę the Pot. Cóż, nie pierwszy raz Polacy dali ciała, choć wiadomo, że nie wszyscy, jednak ogólny obraz niestety był taki jak opisujecie. Może następnym razem będzie lepiej..... acha a co z filmem z Katwoic ma ktos??
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-29-2006, 07:52 AM   #110
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOOLEK
Jeśli chodzi o płytę to niesttety faktycznie nie było za ciekawie, nie można było naprawdę skupić się na muzyce, bo ludzie przepychali się chodzili nie wiadomo gdzie no i ogólnie było masakrycznie. Na pewno daleko bnyło tu do dosiadczeń "metafizycznych" i przeżywania muzyki Tool'a. Na drugi raz ja osobiście wybrałbym się na sektory. Myślę, że Tool był zawiedzony polskimi fanami. Czytałem recenzje koncertu w Pradze, tam ponoć było całkiem inaczej i publiczność dostała nawet za to ekstra piosenkę the Pot. Cóż, nie pierwszy raz Polacy dali ciała, choć wiadomo, że nie wszyscy, jednak ogólny obraz niestety był taki jak opisujecie. Może następnym razem będzie lepiej..... acha a co z filmem z Katwoic ma ktos??
Hmmm czy The Pot w Pradze byl na bisie? Jesli byl w trakcie koncertu to to nie jest zadna nagroda tylko zaplanowana akcja, co by mnie zreszta nie zdziwilo. A zawiedzenie polskimi fanami to lekka przesada. Zwroc uwage na koncerty w zachodniej Europie, nie mowiac juz o USA. Ekscytacji tyle wsrod widowni co nic. Reakcje spiace i malo spontaniczne. I to nie to, ze w USA czy w Niemczech wolą przezywac niz pogowac. Nie, oni sa po prostu 'spoiled' i tyle. Dla nas w Polsce i to nawet bardziej niz w Czechach, gdzie przyjezdza wiele zespolow, taki koncert to jak uwolnienie po wstrzymywaniu sie od seksu przez cztery lata. A ja nawet na plycie, po ucieczce z srodka na lewa strone mialem przezycia metafizyczne ;) ciary po plecach, miekko w kolanach i mokro w oczach. To byl moj pierwszy koncert i nawet mimo tego ze zdaje sobie sprawe ze nie byl idealny, to i tak byl pierwszy = wspanialy.
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-29-2006, 01:11 PM   #111
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by spooky79
Hmmm czy The Pot w Pradze byl na bisie? Jesli byl w trakcie koncertu to to nie jest zadna nagroda tylko zaplanowana akcja, co by mnie zreszta nie zdziwilo. A zawiedzenie polskimi fanami to lekka przesada. Zwroc uwage na koncerty w zachodniej Europie, nie mowiac juz o USA. Ekscytacji tyle wsrod widowni co nic. Reakcje spiace i malo spontaniczne. I to nie to, ze w USA czy w Niemczech wolą przezywac niz pogowac. Nie, oni sa po prostu 'spoiled' i tyle. Dla nas w Polsce i to nawet bardziej niz w Czechach, gdzie przyjezdza wiele zespolow, taki koncert to jak uwolnienie po wstrzymywaniu sie od seksu przez cztery lata. A ja nawet na plycie, po ucieczce z srodka na lewa strone mialem przezycia metafizyczne ;) ciary po plecach, miekko w kolanach i mokro w oczach. To byl moj pierwszy koncert i nawet mimo tego ze zdaje sobie sprawe ze nie byl idealny, to i tak byl pierwszy = wspanialy.
Ok ostani raz chyba się wypowiem na tym forum. Jak już wspominałam to był mój czwarty koncert TOOL-a (sorry już piąty), a i znam osobiście pare postaci, ale to nieważne nie chce popadać tu w tak zwaną megalomanię (pomijam fakt stwierdzeń, iż Maynard był w lepszym humorze w Pradze - wow !wysublimuwone!). Dla tych, którzy byli pierwszy raz (i jest to pprzesłanie również od kapeli...) LUDZIE ONI GRAJĄ DLA WAS A NIE WY TWORZYCIE DLA NICH SCENERIĘ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! To był Spodek i tyle ot całe zawikłanie. Przestańcie gryźć się z tymi bzdurami bo to nie ma sensu (przesłanie...) Acha przepraszam dobił jeszcze jeden koncert na którym byłam i nie chodzi o szczegóły, ale raz jeszcze LUDZIE ONI GRAJĄ DLA WAS A NIE WY TWORZYCIE DLA NICH SCENERIĘ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Błagam jak już przeżywacie taką straszną metafizykę to nie piszcie tych bzdur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Tu nie do osoby której odpowiadam!!!! Dajcie ludziom żyć i dajcie żyć TOOL-owi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-29-2006, 02:01 PM   #112
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:

wpelni sie z Toba zgadzam......pozdrawiam:)))))))
OFFLINE |  
Old 06-30-2006, 01:18 PM   #113
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Nie przypuszczałam, że "fani " TOOL-a są taakimi megalomanami.!

:D

Leze i zdycham ze smiechu.

Że też wypisane tu przez ciebie quasi-rady, apele solidaryzacji od siedmiu boleści i wypowiedzi przepelnione negatywnymi podtekstami nie są wyrazami twojej megalomanii...

Dziekuje, następny.

Czlowieku, kim bys nie byl, dam ci rade.

Najpierw zrewiduj wnikliwie to co chcesz wypowiedziec na forum zanim faktycznie wypowiesz to na forum.

Jezeli faktycznie zyjesz wedlug maksymy ktora glosi by zyc i dac innym zyc, to co tu robia twoje krytyczne uwagi na ten temat? Czym ty zaprzatasz sobie glowe? Toż mniej hipokryzji wykazal(a)bys wchodzac tu i mowiac cos w stylu:

"Czesc, jestem Ciri i lubie gumisie."

Przynajmniej nie przeczyl(a)bys w tak doslowny sposob samej/emu sobie.

Naprawde, osłabienie totalne...

Last edited by Chuck_Of_Wah; 06-30-2006 at 01:21 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-01-2006, 04:01 AM   #114
Level 3 - Talker

....tylko sie nawzajem nie pozjadajcie....:/
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-01-2006, 04:54 AM   #115
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_Of_Wah
:D

Czlowieku, kim bys nie byl, dam ci rade.
Jesteś bogiem...buehehehe
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-01-2006, 12:09 PM   #116
Level 2 - Poster

Potrzebny basista z okolic krakowa do zespolu w klimacie h/c punk ska :P jakby ktos chcial (hahaha, chyba nie na tym forum) to podam namiary na klawiszowca

Justin w wywiadzie dla onetu powiedzial ze na jesiennej trasie bedzie wiecej utworow z 10,000 days uwazacie ze beda grali w takim razie Wings for Marie/10,000 days ? Ja mam taka nadzieje,bardzo chcialabym to uslyszec na zywo.
OFFLINE |  
Old 07-01-2006, 12:51 PM   #117
Level 4 - Thinker

Please avoid using other than english languages. There are other places for advertisements and personal arguments. Once again, this is a place to submit a review of a gig. Keep this in mind, thank you. Here's Tom with the weather...

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: