opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Parabola
User Name
Password
Old 03-14-2003, 11:06 PM   #1
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 0
sneaky buisness men

I think in the begining of the video, the video to parabol, the three "alien buisness men" that represents the modern day, man. when the man carrying the black bag pulls out the purple velvet cloth with the knife in it, and all of a suden the "dusted" apple apears. the man removes the knife from the cloth and cuts right through the center of the apple. and in the center you can see the devil's pentagram. i think this represents the fact of how certain people are so reverent about how they do things, even the fact that they sold their souls. i think it represents the fact that things in our everyday lives are poisoned because of men who cheat, steal, lie, and back stab to get ahead. and at the end when the men levitate and start pukin up that black stuff in the circle, i always saw that as once again how the dis honest men are letting evil work through them. and by evil i mean like, like lying, cheating, back stabbing to get there way. it makes them seem like cowards. and the fact that they are so eager to get ahead in this world, they aren't focusing on making a difference in the world. they're just lookin out for themselves. and when the circle is complete, the hands that pull the circle into a pentagram. i dont know what that means, but its pretty neat. any way thats just my view. it may be wrong. i don't think anyone knows except MJK.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 06:22 PM   #2
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 17
jeez

thats not a "devils pentagram" ... the satanic pentagram is an upside down pentacle... and theres not just the pentagram... just look... and im not saying youre wrong about the other buissness man shit... thats not my interpretation... but dont just guess... look into it... ESPECIALLY about the star that the hands make from the circle... JUST COUNT THE FUCKING POINTS... 7... not 5... 7...hept... not pent... its a heptogram....
Old 03-25-2003, 08:08 PM   #3
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

actually it shows 5,6, then 7.

http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/pu...sp?id_=1955552

Damn thought you meant the stars in the apple there. The table shows 7

Last edited by sircorn; 03-25-2003 at 08:13 PM..
Old 03-29-2003, 10:30 AM   #4
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 17
Quote:
Originally posted by sircorn
actually it shows 5,6, then 7.

http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/pu...sp?id_=1955552

Damn thought you meant the stars in the apple there. The table shows 7

yea... thats what i mean by "and theres not just the pentagram... " i shouldve added... theres the star of david and the star of babylon after that
Old 03-29-2003, 11:10 PM   #5
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

yes sorry im partially blind.

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: