opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Videos » Sober
User Name
Password
Old 12-12-2002, 06:19 PM   #1
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 11
album switch

When it comes down to the basics of sober is a song while put on undertow it sounds like something off aenima. Although it is much like the rest off the album musically it is much more deeper than the rest of the album of undertow ( well maybe that and 4 degrees) Should this song or possibly these two songs have been sutiable on aenima. tell me what you think.

OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2002, 11:10 PM   #2
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
I think the whole sound and lyrical content fit better overall within the picture of Undertow. It is a bit more accusatory than the material on Ænima (sans Eulogy).

Also, it is one of the first songs they wrote, and is on their original industry demo recordings. They were playing Sober back in 1992 along with Sweat and Hush and the rest.

I think it fits in best on Undertow, but maybe I'm just biased to that idea since that's the way I'm used to it.
Old 12-30-2002, 07:51 PM   #3
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 11
i can see were u got that idea but i think justin could add some elements that would make them fit

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: