opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Concert Reviews: Jan-Feb 2007
User Name
Password
Old 01-17-2007, 10:03 PM   #1
Stealth Bomber

Bincount™: 37
2007/01/21 - Gold Coast, AUS - Parklands

SETLIST --

Stinkfist
The Pot
Forty Six & 2
Jambi
Schism
Opiate
Sober
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

*DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW!

"Does this person ever post or is he a waste of space?" - fuckBrokers
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-21-2007, 05:34 AM   #2
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/01/21 - Gold Coast, AUS - Parklands

Setlist

Stinkfist (extended)
The Pot
Forty-Six & 2
Jambi
Schism (extended)
Opiate
Sober
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænima

maynard said they would be back either november or december.
great setlist for me. previous concert i was at was London show.
so 46 and 2, sober and opiate were all new for me. Very Good Performance.
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-21-2007, 06:35 AM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Geez...quick posters around here - setlist looks right to my brain at 20 past midnight.

I think a better performance this time around than the previous time I'd seen them at the entertainment centre on the Lateralus tour. Very happy to hear Forty Six &2, which was a ball-tearer of a version. 'Twas good to see all of the 10,000 days songs worked well live too, especially Vicarious. The band sounded very tight, with everyone on their game.

A shout-out to whoever was the random girl who used my shoulder as a balancing post for the first 25 minutes - you seemed to know the lyrics so at least you gave me someone to sing along with so I wasn't the only one in the pocket where I was standing.

The set followed nicely from Muse on the adjoining stage to finish the day with 2 highlights. The only thing that could have made it better would have been to remove some of the numbskulls that think seeing a concert should involve acting like a dick and trying to knock people over. Anyway, end rant there...

I hope the comment about returning later in the year means a tour that includes a dedicated Brisbane show. Alright, off to rest my weary legs.
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-21-2007, 07:08 AM   #4
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 137

Yeah, a more wholesome review to come tomorrow, Maynard came out and say yeeehaaa, or something like that, its a jumble in my memory, said something later like hello you stupid bastards, we have some good news and some bad news. the good news is, there is no bad news.
Opiate was spectacular, really made my year, the rest of the day was pretty average, the only other band that made me sit and take notice was mammal at the very start, so a gap between 11:45 and 8:30 of anything that really satisfied my musical cravings
Old 01-21-2007, 07:58 AM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

Just got home, god damn. Sweet setlist, kinda disappointed no wings/10k days but sober and opiate made up for it. the light show and visuals were awesome. only thing that ruined it for me was the bunch of idiots trying to jump the second barricade into the front D section, pushing me and my girlfriend up against it from 46 & 2 through to the start of schism, and then again during opiate and sober. muse was unreal lead up and other highlights for me were the killers and whatever was playing at the boiler room earlier on in the day.

did anyone else spend nearly 2hrs in the carpark trying to leave aswell? that was a shitstorm.
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-21-2007, 01:17 PM   #6
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

the band was tight as fuck! after 6 years or what ever of waiting. . . .well it was to short. november december hopefully will be a proper tool show. lets face it 90 mins is way to short. I have no idea why every one took of so quick at the end of the show. worst bigday out ever! bar tool muse and trivium. my chemical ass party can lick a bunch of cock! and jet or fad can just fuckin die!!!!!
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-21-2007, 02:52 PM   #7
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 24

for anyone wanting to know, serj from s.o.a.d was not there (as he was there in auckland)
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-21-2007, 03:58 PM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

Daem and Gunther - WTF was with all the meat heads absolutely off chops push and crushing people into the barriers

Those fuckers really ruined the first couple of songs until i could get back a couple of roese - they were surging up against the barriers and there were girls standing up the front who were like 5ft tall - meatheads suck

Apart from that Killer show - i dont think 10k days is really a festival song - but opiate and Ænima were off the hook - was anyone else impressed with the intensity of the sound - i couldn't believe the concert was outside!
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-21-2007, 04:08 PM   #9
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 137

do i need to emphasize my satisfaction or can you just assume i enjoyed it more than any other set in any other big day out from the last 5 or 6.
varied Stinkfist was crowd fanatascising, made the pushing and shoving a little stupid, but i was far enough back that i had my space to dance and have a good time. The Pot was my least favourite part of their set, and that isn't that bad, i loved the pause that caused the crowd to sing past Maynard, and cause it's been so long since the Lateralus tour, there was heaps of youngen's that were seemingly there just for the new CD which i thought was laughable, but they were getting into it in the best possible way.

46 & 2, the one song i was hoping for more than any other, the crowd stopped moving so much, the song came through, i am pretty sure it was better than sex, average sex, but better than it none the less.
I thought that I was happy after that, but then they had the good nature to break into Jambi, almost equally impressive.
Schism, the crowd near me had no idea what had grabbed them and made them think twice, the song is awesome as it is, but then came the doubletime section, and i looked at the crowd, and eyes were aglaze, it seemed hard for them to grasp.

OPIATE extended version, i was near far too many young people, who weren't singing along, so me and a friend i hadn't seen since last years big day out tried to make up for them. I can't believe we got that song, i would have liked any of the three tracks off the new cd we missed, but to get Opiate was just an awesome surprise.
Sober got the crowd very involved all over again, the music was more elaborate and flowing and involved I think, thoroughly enjoyed. i am getting tired of writing so i will do the last 3 quickly
Lateralus deliciously absorbing
Vicarious (another youthful crowd pleaser)
Aenema killer of a kicker at the end, the crowd just went nuts and threw everything they had into it, not hurty and punch each other in the face throwing, but passionate and energetic perhaps.

I think it was before Jambi that Maynard said pretty much anything other than, we will be back later this year and that was, "We have some news and we have some bad news...
the good news is, there is no bad news, the crowd was happy with lots of good news in the set.

More complete BDO review in the reviews section
Old 01-21-2007, 04:42 PM   #10
Level 4 - Thinker

The show opened up with a funny "yeeeeehaaaw!" from MJK. After the first or 2nd song he said "Hello, you stinky bastards".
And later, "So we'll see you in, maybe, November/December".

The seague thrown in around the 2nd half of the set was awesome, it really threw-off the festival crowd, but in a good way.

Yay for lasers !!!

Last edited by Eamon; 01-21-2007 at 05:12 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-21-2007, 06:01 PM   #11
Level 4 - Thinker

Tool again prove why they are the best band around as they dilvered the best BDO set ever. They were so damn tight. I was actually dissapointed with the set list. I didnt want to hear Sober as i heard it before and its one of my least fav tool songs. Opiate was brilliant and lateralus is up there as my fav tool song so seeing that live again was amazing. The rest was pretty much their singles all of them they i have previously seen. As for visuals it was the best visual expierence in my recent memory at BDO, actually it was the best visuals at bdo all time period. Fellars watch out for channel v they record all the shows and play it the whole day for the sydney show.

Aenima and vicarious was my high-light.

I was near the front, waited their since the killers started playing. Jet were pathetic and tool fans got restless while muse were playing on the other stage. Stinkfist and pot were my least fav songs of the set list. The mosh pit (if you could call it that) was just out of hand and i was a small guy couldnt see the stage, so i darted towards the back and watch tool how it should be, then i really enjoy the set.

I was very dissapointed with my mates, except for the one. They didnt even watch tool which has been my fav band for years, i believe just as spite. Instead they said they were crap as they listen to them outside the park, instead they said muse was the best visual show they have seen. Ignorant ppl, i want to throw poo at them :D. My mate that watch it was quiet amazed at the visuals, for them to play that tight in sync and for that long must be awesome.

So my final thoughts, Brilliant, what do you expect, the band got into it, maynard was his alien self but was it better than the entertainment centre around 2002? NO. No where near, though it was a wonderful joy hearing opiete live, and the new songs, but 90mins that was full of fillers just isnt enough. This visuals were awesome but doesnt live up to a proper concert hall

I tell you what the bad news is maynard, and there is bad news, your not coming to brisbane.

BTW anyone see the BDO cd. Not a tool song on it. Whats wrong with this world?

PLS come back tool as you said this year. I need a full tool show.
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-21-2007, 06:43 PM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

First and foremost Tool rocked the show. They were so tight, it was an absolute pleasure to witness.
The knucklehead factor in the mosh was bloody ridiculous. For the majority of the set it was a struggle to stand up. (I was about 5 metres back, dead centre) As an indication of the vibe in the section I was, at one stage this really cool guy found a dunlop volley on the ground and decided to throw it at Adam, missing him by about a metre. I voiced my outrage but was shocked that the general consensus was that this was hilarious. A word of warning to those planning to see Tool at the remaining BDOs, you might want to hang back a bit. Telling these people to chill-out wasn't too effective surprisingly enough.
Back to the show... highlights for me included 46 &2, Opiate and Aenima but the whole set was awesome. Vicarious was played slower than on the record but the final chorus was wicked. The lighting really picked up for the last two songs. There was a grid of green lasers coming out over the crowd that was amazing.
Im really hoping that tool play a brissy show if they come back later in the year.
Overall I would describe my experience seeing tool as physically punishing and mentally uplifting.
Peace to all the Tool fans
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-21-2007, 08:07 PM   #13
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 35

totally awesome show, obviously the best big day out set i've ever seen (been to last five now i think). opiate and sober turned out to be great festival tracks, and i found these as well as the 10000 days stuff to be the most enthusiastically delivered. i started over to the right in front of justin but made my way pretty much to front and centre for aenema (when i wished i'd stayed put due to the aforementioned meathed factor). up the front maynards voice didnt come through as strongly as it might have, but i have been told it was loud and clear back near the sound desk, where i was gonna head after a few tracks but i seemed unable to do anything but get closer. My girlfriend who has always disliked tool admitted that she now kinda likes them, on the strength of the live show's volume and clarity. none can resist.

one complaint is the feeling of being to a tool sampler show, all the singles and well known, catchier songs and a lack of any of the 3 sprawling musical suites which fill the new record, but i accept this was big day out, and it was as awesome as one could reasonably expect. after missing out on aenema last time (brizzy '02) i was psyched to hear it and it didn't dissapoint, rad closer. oh yeah, i dont know if anyone mentioned this but we got the group hug at the end. it soooo looked like they were amping up for an encore (i know, i know).

doesn't beat that entertainment centre gig obviously. one thing i wonder about is how on the lateralus tour they seemed to be showcasing the new record, and the new songs totally dictated not only the playlist but the structure of the show. I get the impression that tool are having trouble integrating the new material with the old to construct a quintessentially '10000 daysey' show but i dunno, i think in nov/dec well get a more directed show.

if anyone has a boot of this show... hookus up, i feel like we got a really special version of opiate, and well, yeah, gotta go... til next time... 'zor
Old 01-22-2007, 12:15 AM   #14
Level 2 - Poster

This was my first Tool show.

I find that attempting to describe the emotions I experienced when finally seeing the guys in person for the first time is a pointless practice, but nonetheless, I was moved beyond any other moment in my life thus far. My friend and I were in the front D, but we managed to have an amazing view without being crushed by the overwhelming presence of shirtless, angry men with dreadlocks.

They were so tight. Everything was perfect. There were a few 'low' points, if you could call them that. I didn't really get into Schism or the Pot as much as I thought I would. Aenema was definitely the best song of the night, hands down. Seriously, the whole crowd was into it, giving it everything they had, moving as one. Lateralus was also amazing, and Opiate was a nice treat.

The BDO seemed, as someone mentioned before, to be somewhat of a 'taste-tester', so I'm really amped for the Sydney show.

Come on Wings...
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-22-2007, 02:50 AM   #15
Level 4 - Thinker

by about 5 o clock i began wondering if going to big day out only wanting to see tool was a bad idea, but then when tool finally started i knew it was all worth it. you guys have basically summed everything up, just truly amazing, i was speechless afterwards. it went way to fast for me, i didnt want them to go =(
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-22-2007, 03:51 AM   #16
Level 4 - Thinker

Well I nearly missed my 4th Tool show. Me and a couple of mates were passing a J around at about 3pm in the middle of the crowd on the main oval, and 4 suss dudes in jeans grabbed us. Undercover D's. They got me first coz i was holding the J. After a few quick questions they were dead set going to let me go, until they found 3 more j's in my mates pocket. We got arrested, marched to some rooms in the grandstand where a lot (i mean a lot) of other people were in the same situation. They were very nice about it. Almost apologetic actually. They offered us a 'diversion' (go to a 2 hour drug lecture) where you get no record or fine or anything - basically a misdemeanor or warning, which i accepted straight away. The alternative was to fight the charge and get done for possession. I thought 'i'm gone here i'm fucken gettin kicked out' but they ended up lettin me back in!. I thought my mate was gone coz he had a stash but same with him, 'diversion', let back in. Another guy with us had some serious shit on him too and got away with it. They didn't even search me at all (not that i had anything). So fucken unlucky (mate there were J's everywhere) but very lucky not to get kicked out and miss Tool.

Pretty pissed off as i only have the odd J a few times a year. I've been to may a BDO and haven't seen any D's before. But they were all over the place yesterday. I'd say hundereds got done, judging the rate they were bringing them in while i was getting 'processed'.

Needless to say i was pretty thankful i got to see them play. I stood at the middle in the back of the D, and it sounded great. A guy next to me reckons he was drinkin with Justin and Adam Sat night in a bar in Surfers. Probably full of shit. Setlist as expected, but would have preferred Rosetta. I guess i will hear it Wednesday. Won't be takin any drugs to Sydney..
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-22-2007, 02:41 PM   #17
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 1600

a few things to add; it took us about an hour to get into the D-barrier (about 4:30pm) which was effectively closed by 7-7:30.
the set was tight, transitions/interludes (synth & bass) were seamless, the sound was really good compared to other bands on the mainstage during the day.
tits & reefer everywhere throughout the day, & the free lipton ice tea went down a treat!
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-22-2007, 04:55 PM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

Summary:

- Sound was good considering it was a festival, and the mix improved at the night went on. I was back on the grass-rise and had a great view of the crowd and the stage. The sound was tolerable.

- All songs, save for Vicarious, were about 2-3% slower than their studio versions. I am guessing that this was done intensionally to give the band room for precision for complex phrasing. Pro: deeper and more hypnotic renditions - Con: dampens excitement.

- Rhythmically the band improved as the set progressed. I noticed a few dragging fills and slightly loose phrasing. Just saying "they are human" doesn't quite cut it: performance is mastery over a subtle state. Many young bands accidentally hone this by way of intuition and uncontrolled enthusiasm. Older performers can over-think, under-practice, second-guess or just loose touch with that 'subtle state'. Whether these issues concern Tool can be debated, but their younger recordings seem to hint at the larger pattern. Just how responsible is the band (any band) in the task of achieving that state of flow for maximum performance?

- Maynard's pitch was really spot on for most of the night, which was a blessing: I was fearing that he would struggle through as I have heard him do so in some of the bootleg media. Some of the high chorus work in Sober was not quite par (continuous long high notes is killer on the diaphram). He also only half did the Vicarious crescendo. Touring self-preservation? Nonetheless, I am thankful that he sung at all - singing is the hardest, most subtle, musical task. Bar none.

- Extended versions and imrpovisations were great. Opiate's bridge was double length, where MJK's lines where sung every second chord set instead of on each set. Schism's double time section is very juicy to finally hear. Either Adam or Maynard played a very spacey keyboard part between two songs I can't remember, but it was a nice moment of looking around at the massive crowd and thinking "wow, all these people are experiencing this release: high volume reflective moment". The band's future recordings could certainly benefit from these pad sounds, exploring similar paths they've visited with Reflection and Intension.

- Lightshow was good, moved with the music and mood well.

- Video was probably not as interesting at the Lateralus tour. The angle of attack seems more subtle, although still surreal and sinister. But we've got to ask ourselves the question: are we there to listen to music or to watch TV? A few times in the set I looked away or closed my eyes. Both approaches have advantages and disadvantages. Opiate's take on the Christian cross being repeated in the 8-sacred -geometry patterns was an interesting spin.

- A good strong feel to the setlist. Left feeling satisfied and much thinking material. Not quite as good as 2002's D/R/T epic. I hope they tour here again so we get to see W/10k soak though a large audience.

- Good to see the crowd singing along to most the words. I even saw some people moving well with the time changes. The vibe was great, despite many men and women (boys and girls?) stuck in their little alcohol narrow-verse. I had a good time and it was a rewarding end to a day that is otherwise just a plain struggle.

btw, I also enjoyed My Ninja Lover, and That 1 Guy. Most other acts varied in performance (some being excellent), but being of the 'nothing new' category of style they failed to tickle my fancy.
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-22-2007, 05:13 PM   #19
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
the free lipton ice tea went down a treat!
what!? where? how was i not informed?

i was given a 'hot tip' before the bdo that prime position would be at the front of muse but right over towards the stage where tool would be when muse ended, as the D would open up on this side at this time, while everyone was trying to get in over the other side. i dont know how hot the tip was. i found myself, 10 minutes out from tool up against the fence half way in, kinda like, i didn't even know there was a fence here! (its not that i hate muse, but when all you want to do is ensure yourself a good tool experience, its like eternal unrelenting nails on a blackboard kinda shit)

anyway, muse finishes and theres a row of tool fans in front of me getting ready to jump this fence even though theres a security guard fight in front of it, but they spent about 5 agonising minutes trying to psyche up to this. it probably wasn't even that long but it felt like an eternity, standing there knowing i was gonna have the shittiest spot ever. then the guard maybe let one of the guys over, a few more followed and then i jumped. security kind of goes 'oi' and followes while i try to avoid him then goes 'sorry mate, you have to get out, and points down the stream of people leaving muse in the gap between the two stage areas. haha, nice try buddy. if he'd been a bit more forceful or called his huge mates over i could have been in a real spot of shit, but i just pushed my way through the crowd and won myself quite a good position by the start of the set

goddamn i want to get to one of these real tool shows down south... if anyone can help me out with a ticket then we can take my car... anybody?

'zor

edit - im pretty sure that spacy keyboard interlude spoken about by others was played by maynard to bring in vicarious, though it may have been lateralus.

plus, that1guy puts on a killer show, i was introduced to him at woodford on new years, heaps better set, being at night and in a tent full of people who had all week to hear about him, and he shot smoke outta the magic pipe! highly recommended for anyone doing these other bdo's

Last edited by erazorhead; 01-22-2007 at 05:20 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-22-2007, 05:22 PM   #20
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by daem View Post
did anyone else spend nearly 2hrs in the carpark trying to leave aswell? that was a shitstorm.
now that you ask, i did also, shitstorm is right. its the first time ive driven and also the first time ive gotten there early. these were mistakes.
Old 01-22-2007, 10:18 PM   #21
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

my first TOOL show, waited 13 years to get the chance, loved every second of it except the aforementioned meathead fuckwits who continually tried to push past me, had a good spot a little to the left of centre stage approx 30 or so metres from the stage. sound i thought was spot on and to actually see these guys LIVE on stage with my very own eyes was a dream come true and a night i will never forget, thankyou TOOL !! bring on Nov/Dec when we will hopefully get to see WFM/10KD and Rosetta !!

ps.. had a 1500km each way trip down from Cairns, worth every minute of it !!!!!! would do it again in a heartbeat.

You must have been OUT YO MIND !!!!!!!!!
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-23-2007, 09:58 PM   #22
Level 3 - Talker

I'm to see the mighty TOOL tonight in Sydney for the sixth time since 1997. I was on the gold coast all last week staying at a famliy resort called Asmore Palms and the Big Day Out was across the road, unfortunatley I did not have a ticket but I could hear TOOL show perfectly from the balcony of my holiday unit. Sounded like some one was playing a live CD in the unit down the street. was so clear and loud.
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-23-2007, 11:56 PM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

Tool were long expected. Their exultant show once again meant Tool were worth every dime of the long trip down to the Gold Coast. Missing out by 30s on getting into the D, I settled for a centre stage unobstructed view from further back. That had the advantage of being able to 'mosh', have space, a full view of the band and videos and lasers and fireballs, and yet be in the middle of a sea of fans.

I was hoping for Third Eye (the opener in years gone by) but got startled by Stinkfist. Meanwhile the hand sculpture was pumping balls of hot flames 100m into the sky. The mood was set. The movie show didn't begin until 'The Pot' when Maynard was silhouetted by a white screen with smoke balls. The fire-like flame images behind the band during Jambi were captivating, yet almost too true for this drought-parched land. Opiate was a chance to assess toolies from the loyal fan and the loyals were pleasingly plentiful. Sober was important because it made them big back in the early 90s but also it was a gift for the loyal fan. Maynard was the one playing the afore-mentioned keyboard intro into maybe Lateralus. Lateralus was once more the gentle yet explosive musical journey, Vicarious a chance to loosen muscles, and Ænima was simply mindblowing. When 40,000 mostly fans forcefully sing along "fuck all the ...", it is grabbing. Mighty ironic too, it seems that even the BDO fans were more the John Howard voter type (based on pitiful crowd reactions to John Butler) so I guess I have some advice for you little buddies - fuck off this planet you small-minded imbeciles. Ænima was written about you. It was also written about the ebay ticket scalpers that meant that adoring long-term fans who would travel 1700km for a full show missed out on tickets within 20min of sale time and could not/are not willing to pay lowlifes many hundreds of $ to go! You bought those tickets with no intention of going, karma will catch up with you when your balls get smashed. Eat shit.

That aside, there were so many excited fans heading away afterwards, Tool brought much joy to many people, the excitment, emotional release was etched on all faces. If the wind had changed direction... I have now seen Tool play in the ACT (1996 at the ANU bar and I had ticket #1 to the show and at the Royal theatre -not as good as a small venue), Victoria (Lorne in the rain - Sober and its 10 min intro that night transcended everything), NSW (Syd Entertainment where we could not sell on the night a spare ticket for even $20!), and now QLD. Tool appeal indoors and outdoors, in tiny venues and in large arenas, the important thing is getting to see them play, even if it has taken years. Tool thankyou! Look forward to Nov/Dec.
p.s. For future BDOuters - check out the absolutely captivating madness of Snowman in the Converse stage.
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-27-2007, 04:31 PM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

My first Tool show ever, only went to BDO to see them. Its weird to see the guys performing right in front of me after listening to them blind for so many years.

Im not much of a writter so Ill keep it short, it was a truely mind blowing experience to see Tool actually does exist and their performance was more than I ever could have asked for.

Ænema really hit the spot perfectly!
OFFLINE |  
Old 01-31-2007, 04:22 AM   #25
Level 4 - Thinker

much love. was way off my tree to remember everything, but i know it was beautiful, and every time i listen to the cds i get a little flashback...

marvellous.

editstyles.;; ok, so this was my second time witnessing a live performance from tool. i avoided the whole standing/moshing bs as i was more interested in enjoying the music than being crushed by 30,000 cunts.

and enjoy it i did. sat up on the hill infront of the screen, enjoying random cuddles with the nice chickies around who felt about as good as i did due to tool, constant goosebumps, crazy eye wobbles and feelings of euphoria. sure, i took alot of Es, but it was the only way i could live through the rest of the crap all day ;p it was fun in the boiler room, sneaky sound system were a bit quiet but they attracted plenty of flange, and about the only band i gave five minutes of my time to were muse while i waited for the toolio.

first toolgasm came midway through 46&2, second came on strong during jambi, schism, opiate and lateralus gave me multiples and i obviously lost count by aenima. was so off chops i couldn't remember the name of sober, the first tool song i ever listened to. haha.

overall, a fucking awesome, raw performance from where i was, made me feel like it was opiate days and that performance furthered that feeling. can't fucking wait for nov/dec, will follow them to a few of their shows this time around.

my only gripe was no rosetta stoned. well, that isn't really even a gripe, but i was surprised that they didn't play it, it was one of those songs i expected... i was hoping for wings/10kd but kinda knew it wouldn't happen. when they come back, i'm going to shed many tears during wings1/2. my anticipation is already unbearable.

ta maynard/danny/justin/adam.
01/06/06: I DO NOT BELIEVE. I DON'T BELIEVE THERE IS NO "GOD". THERE IS NO "GOD". can you not see the definition between the two? honestly. i don't have a belief because for me to have a belief i would therefore consider the idea. but i don't even consider it. i never said i had proof there was no "god" for fuck's sake. just get a grip on the subject.

Last edited by diabz; 01-31-2007 at 10:09 PM.. Reason: elaborating
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: