Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » General Discussion
User Name
Password
Malaclypse
05-31-2017, 09:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thatsarealzinger View Post
I personally think it's a better song overall.
You must be crucified.
Old 05-31-2017, 09:25 AM   #5521
Banned.

Bincount™: 0
Re: General Tool Discussion

Quote:
I personally think it's a better song overall.
You must be crucified.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Thatsarealzinger's Avatar Thatsarealzinger
05-31-2017, 10:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaclypse View Post
You must be crucified.
Ha!
Old 05-31-2017, 10:02 AM   #5522
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malaclypse View Post
You must be crucified.
Ha!
kanaduh
05-31-2017, 11:57 AM

Quote:
First of all, I've seen Vicarious live 3 times since 2006. I did not catch Eulogy at the show I went to in 2001.

That being said, they only reason i'd rather see Eulogy is that I haven't seen it before. For all other reasons, I'd rather see Vicarious. I personally think it's a better song overall, I'm certain the visuals are better for it, the performance will be better because they
play it often, and it's closer to current state of mind or level of maturity of the band (if that makes any sense.) Plus, I want more 10k Days in the setlist. Without Eulogy, you're still getting 4 songs from Aenima.

If you're so worried about 1 song not being played at one of the greatest shows you'll ever see and you let that be a disappointment, or it upsets you, get a fucking life.

Eulogy, Vicarious.... I'll be rocking out to either one in Pittsburgh \m/
A friend of mine said the same thing. My other friend said to him... "You're wrong. It's not even a matter of opinion. You're just simply wrong."

:)
Old 05-31-2017, 11:57 AM   #5523
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 45

Quote:
First of all, I've seen Vicarious live 3 times since 2006. I did not catch Eulogy at the show I went to in 2001.

That being said, they only reason i'd rather see Eulogy is that I haven't seen it before. For all other reasons, I'd rather see Vicarious. I personally think it's a better song overall, I'm certain the visuals are better for it, the performance will be better because they
play it often, and it's closer to current state of mind or level of maturity of the band (if that makes any sense.) Plus, I want more 10k Days in the setlist. Without Eulogy, you're still getting 4 songs from Aenima.

If you're so worried about 1 song not being played at one of the greatest shows you'll ever see and you let that be a disappointment, or it upsets you, get a fucking life.

Eulogy, Vicarious.... I'll be rocking out to either one in Pittsburgh \m/
A friend of mine said the same thing. My other friend said to him... "You're wrong. It's not even a matter of opinion. You're just simply wrong."

:)
05-31-2017, 04:14 PM

i just got kicked out of the hamilton show. bullshit!
Old 05-31-2017, 04:14 PM   #5524
Banned.

SadSummerSea's Avatar SadSummerSea
05-31-2017, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by morsonic View Post

Were you taking illegal pictures?
Old 05-31-2017, 04:48 PM   #5525
. Anthropophagite .

Bincount™: 553

Quote:

Were you taking illegal pictures?
morsonic
05-31-2017, 05:06 PM

i had fl2, row 7. i took 3 micro dots at 5pm, smoked a joint at 7 then three lines right before i went in. apparently the scum, rent a cops don't like people having fun. bullshit. all i did was take off my shirt, smothered my face in poo and started singing eulogy in between the 1st and second songs. bunch of sad ass losers imo.
Old 05-31-2017, 05:06 PM   #5526
Banned.

i had fl2, row 7. i took 3 micro dots at 5pm, smoked a joint at 7 then three lines right before i went in. apparently the scum, rent a cops don't like people having fun. bullshit. all i did was take off my shirt, smothered my face in poo and started singing eulogy in between the 1st and second songs. bunch of sad ass losers imo.
hellboy1975's Avatar hellboy1975
05-31-2017, 05:54 PM

Anyone who'd rather Vicarious over Eulogy certainly is wrong
Old 05-31-2017, 05:54 PM   #5527
crows before hoes

Bincount™: 8619

Anyone who'd rather Vicarious over Eulogy certainly is wrong
05-31-2017, 06:07 PM

Quote:
and it's closer to current state of mind or level of maturity of the band (if that makes any sense.)
I don't think it does really. Don't you think they (particularly maynard) would deliberately choose songs that they (he) would feel are closer to their current state of mind? 10,000 days was 11 years ago. Not only has maynard stated in interviews he doesn't feel comfortable performing material that doesn't feel true to his current state of mind (referencing his statements about being eager to push the envelope with Aenima after touring heavily with Opiate/Undertow era material)... but if i recall correctly there was at least one interview or VIP session where Adam made mention that the new material was closer in spirit to Aenima era material than anything else. Perhaps maynard agrees and is attempting to channel that headspace he was in during that time period.
Old 05-31-2017, 06:07 PM   #5528
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 3860

Quote:
and it's closer to current state of mind or level of maturity of the band (if that makes any sense.)
I don't think it does really. Don't you think they (particularly maynard) would deliberately choose songs that they (he) would feel are closer to their current state of mind? 10,000 days was 11 years ago. Not only has maynard stated in interviews he doesn't feel comfortable performing material that doesn't feel true to his current state of mind (referencing his statements about being eager to push the envelope with Aenima after touring heavily with Opiate/Undertow era material)... but if i recall correctly there was at least one interview or VIP session where Adam made mention that the new material was closer in spirit to Aenima era material than anything else. Perhaps maynard agrees and is attempting to channel that headspace he was in during that time period.
Malaclypse
05-31-2017, 06:40 PM

Quote:
smothered my face in poo
i'd be willing to bet that this was the final nail in the coffin.
Old 05-31-2017, 06:40 PM   #5529
Banned.

Quote:
smothered my face in poo
i'd be willing to bet that this was the final nail in the coffin.
sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
05-31-2017, 06:55 PM

Quote:
Was it your own poo? Or someone else's? This is important.
Old 05-31-2017, 06:55 PM   #5530
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20

Quote:
Harvest Day's Avatar Harvest Day
06-01-2017, 04:32 AM

Notes from the Hamilton Show:

- Maynards voice was spot on. He didn't seem to be phoning it in like many other shows I have seen in the past. It is as if he found a time machine to bring him back to 2001.

- Danny was his usual self. Meaning he is the best drummer I have ever seen....I have seen Tool 10+ times and Danny alone is worth the price of admission.

- I was of course let down when Vicarious started instead of Eulogy but after the first few notes I got over it and it sounded great, crowd was very into it.

- Percentage of the crowd that knew the following songs: Opiate 60%, Third Eye 30%, Sweat 10%.

- @Junior....lighting, lasers and video was perfect from my perspective. It has been amazing watching the evolution of the stage show over the past 18 years.

- Security was non-existent in the upper deck. It was as if they had a sign that said: "Smoking encouraged - Don't forget to take pictures and video to post online"

- It was refreshing after seeing so many identical Tool concerts to see 3 songs I have never seen live at the same show: Third Eye, Opiate and Sweat.

- Every time Schism starts at a live show I forget how powerful the end sounds live and I am always pleasantly surprised.

- I think they forget that they recorded an album called Undertow. But I don't want to complain about the setlist after a great show, that has been done already in excess.

- If you are even thinking of going to a show.....and knowing you will see basically the same thing you have seen so many times. Just get a ticket and go. Tool is one of the few bands you can see play the same songs over and over and still have an amazing experience.

- Maynard was really negative about "his country" and as he has said in the past he wants to stay in Canada a little longer. It was refreshing to hear him blame someone other than Trump for problems in the US.....During his "sermon" in Opiate he said that everyone is personally responsible. Thanks Rev. Manyard. This is necessary.

- Didn't buy a poster although they did sell out. They are the same from each show on this tour (besides a slightly different color) and for some reason I just can't into the insect image. I did buy a shirt though, $45 CDN seems to be the going rate for concert shirts these days.

- I will always miss Lateralus to end the show. When the entire band met in the middle and moved apart slowly was so unique and memorable. It is clearly the best way to end a Tool performance.

- Eulogy > Vicarious. Anyone who says otherwise is wrong ;)
Old 06-01-2017, 04:32 AM   #5531
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

- Maynards voice was spot on. He didn't seem to be phoning it in like many other shows I have seen in the past. It is as if he found a time machine to bring him back to 2001.

- Danny was his usual self. Meaning he is the best drummer I have ever seen....I have seen Tool 10+ times and Danny alone is worth the price of admission.

- I was of course let down when Vicarious started instead of Eulogy but after the first few notes I got over it and it sounded great, crowd was very into it.

- Percentage of the crowd that knew the following songs: Opiate 60%, Third Eye 30%, Sweat 10%.

- @Junior....lighting, lasers and video was perfect from my perspective. It has been amazing watching the evolution of the stage show over the past 18 years.

- Security was non-existent in the upper deck. It was as if they had a sign that said: "Smoking encouraged - Don't forget to take pictures and video to post online"

- It was refreshing after seeing so many identical Tool concerts to see 3 songs I have never seen live at the same show: Third Eye, Opiate and Sweat.

- Every time Schism starts at a live show I forget how powerful the end sounds live and I am always pleasantly surprised.

- I think they forget that they recorded an album called Undertow. But I don't want to complain about the setlist after a great show, that has been done already in excess.

- If you are even thinking of going to a show.....and knowing you will see basically the same thing you have seen so many times. Just get a ticket and go. Tool is one of the few bands you can see play the same songs over and over and still have an amazing experience.

- Maynard was really negative about "his country" and as he has said in the past he wants to stay in Canada a little longer. It was refreshing to hear him blame someone other than Trump for problems in the US.....During his "sermon" in Opiate he said that everyone is personally responsible. Thanks Rev. Manyard. This is necessary.

- Didn't buy a poster although they did sell out. They are the same from each show on this tour (besides a slightly different color) and for some reason I just can't into the insect image. I did buy a shirt though, $45 CDN seems to be the going rate for concert shirts these days.

- I will always miss Lateralus to end the show. When the entire band met in the middle and moved apart slowly was so unique and memorable. It is clearly the best way to end a Tool performance.

The Embryo 2's Avatar The Embryo 2
06-01-2017, 07:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ns1 View Post
My San Jose tix are on eBay waaaaaaay below cost!!! Somebody do me a solid here O_O
Shoot me a PM, I may be able to help
08/07/93 - 11/20/94 - 11/09/96 - 06/25/97 - 03/29/98 - 08/03/01 -10/9/01 - 10/10/01 - 11/09/02 - 05/08/06 - 11/09/06 - 06/25/07 - 05/29/07 - 6/01/07 - 06/02/07 - 07/22/09 - 08/08/09 - 06/29/10 - 07/12/10 - 07/15/10- 01/14/2012 - 03/12/2014 - 03/13/2014 - 03/16/2014 - 10/22/2015 - 06/21/2017- 10/13/19 - 10/21/19 - 11/24/19 - 01/15/20 - 02/05/22 - 03/03/22

Corex says:
June 12, 2010 at 1:50 am

"Yeah Tool is fucking amazing. But there’s a big chunk of their fan base that think they’ve become thought provoking geniuses just from listening to them."
Old 06-01-2017, 07:06 AM   #5532
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
My San Jose tix are on eBay waaaaaaay below cost!!! Somebody do me a solid here O_O
Shoot me a PM, I may be able to help
08/07/93 - 11/20/94 - 11/09/96 - 06/25/97 - 03/29/98 - 08/03/01 -10/9/01 - 10/10/01 - 11/09/02 - 05/08/06 - 11/09/06 - 06/25/07 - 05/29/07 - 6/01/07 - 06/02/07 - 07/22/09 - 08/08/09 - 06/29/10 - 07/12/10 - 07/15/10- 01/14/2012 - 03/12/2014 - 03/13/2014 - 03/16/2014 - 10/22/2015 - 06/21/2017- 10/13/19 - 10/21/19 - 11/24/19 - 01/15/20 - 02/05/22 - 03/03/22

Corex says:

"Yeah Tool is fucking amazing. But there’s a big chunk of their fan base that think they’ve become thought provoking geniuses just from listening to them."
morsonic
06-01-2017, 07:16 AM

just got out of jail. i was picked up on James street waving a banana in the air trying to convince people it was making a sound. one of the arresting offers was a female. while she was putting me into the back of the cop car she got a little poo on her finger. she freaked out and said "this is not chocolate". i said, "no, but it's fudge". her partner chuckled which made her even more pissed. buddy that picked me up make me sit in the bed of his pick up truck. i understood.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:16 AM   #5533
Banned.

just got out of jail. i was picked up on James street waving a banana in the air trying to convince people it was making a sound. one of the arresting offers was a female. while she was putting me into the back of the cop car she got a little poo on her finger. she freaked out and said "this is not chocolate". i said, "no, but it's fudge". her partner chuckled which made her even more pissed. buddy that picked me up make me sit in the bed of his pick up truck. i understood.
morsonic
06-01-2017, 07:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
i think so. my butt was clean this morning so i don't know. i hope it was mine, otherwise that would be gross.
Old 06-01-2017, 07:18 AM   #5534
Banned.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonnyboy11 View Post
i think so. my butt was clean this morning so i don't know. i hope it was mine, otherwise that would be gross.
Thatsarealzinger's Avatar Thatsarealzinger
06-01-2017, 07:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest Day View Post

Great notes!

Yes, when they closed with Lateralus in 2002 it was amazing. That being said, I'm cool with them dropping it for awhile as it's been played at every show I've seen since 2001. Can't fucking wait for The Grudge.... And I've never seen Third Eye, Sweat, or Opiate either... It's going to be epic On Monday night!
Old 06-01-2017, 07:41 AM   #5535
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest Day View Post

Great notes!

Yes, when they closed with Lateralus in 2002 it was amazing. That being said, I'm cool with them dropping it for awhile as it's been played at every show I've seen since 2001. Can't fucking wait for The Grudge.... And I've never seen Third Eye, Sweat, or Opiate either... It's going to be epic On Monday night!
thepot06's Avatar thepot06
06-01-2017, 03:57 PM

I just have to say no matter what they play its a crazy band to experience..even if maynard doesnt do exactly what the record conveyed...or if danny hits an unexpected snare or cymbal..or the fuckin talkbox doesnt wrk for christs sake!!eulogy or vicarious..schism or lateralus dont forget what it was like the first time u heard those songs and its all fucking good...tool is definitely a force of some kind and all flaws are welcomed in my book..makes them seem less otherwordly and more human hahaha!!!
Old 06-01-2017, 03:57 PM   #5536
Level 4 - Thinker

I just have to say no matter what they play its a crazy band to experience..even if maynard doesnt do exactly what the record conveyed...or if danny hits an unexpected snare or cymbal..or the fuckin talkbox doesnt wrk for christs sake!!eulogy or vicarious..schism or lateralus dont forget what it was like the first time u heard those songs and its all fucking good...tool is definitely a force of some kind and all flaws are welcomed in my book..makes them seem less otherwordly and more human hahaha!!!
elusivEuphoria's Avatar elusivEuphoria
06-01-2017, 06:53 PM

Fuck yeah! TOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!
Old 06-01-2017, 06:53 PM   #5537
Level 10 - Vehement

Fuck yeah! TOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!
BoNeSaW's Avatar BoNeSaW
06-02-2017, 05:20 AM

Great fuckin show in Hamilton.... pretty much agree with what Harvest Day reviewed so will just say I had a blast and although I heard nothing new after this being 10+ times or so seeing them, it don't matter, they rock every tune and every show is truly amazing.

my only Negative.... beer lines were extremely long and took forever, this was my 3rd time seeing TOOL at Copps Coliseum (now first energy) and dont remember being that bad in the past... was fuckin ridiculous! But at least security wasnt bad, we had lower bowl 13 rows up mid floor and entire section smelled like pot entire show, lol, we had no problems. As someone on twitter posted who works the venue "I never got fully stoned while working a concert until tonight.. #Tool #Hamilton #Concert" LMAO
Didn't see many take pics or vids which is good, enjoy the show through your eyes not a damn cell phone screen. They had signs posted all over the venue no photography etc...

Anyways here's a coupe reviews from Hamilton newspaper and the another which has some awesome photos!

http://puregrainaudio.com/reviews/to...17-show-review

http://www.thespec.com/whatson-story...all-the-rules/
Old 06-02-2017, 05:20 AM   #5538
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Great fuckin show in Hamilton.... pretty much agree with what Harvest Day reviewed so will just say I had a blast and although I heard nothing new after this being 10+ times or so seeing them, it don't matter, they rock every tune and every show is truly amazing.

my only Negative.... beer lines were extremely long and took forever, this was my 3rd time seeing TOOL at Copps Coliseum (now first energy) and dont remember being that bad in the past... was fuckin ridiculous! But at least security wasnt bad, we had lower bowl 13 rows up mid floor and entire section smelled like pot entire show, lol, we had no problems. As someone on twitter posted who works the venue "I never got fully stoned while working a concert until tonight.. #Tool #Hamilton #Concert" LMAO
Didn't see many take pics or vids which is good, enjoy the show through your eyes not a damn cell phone screen. They had signs posted all over the venue no photography etc...

Anyways here's a coupe reviews from Hamilton newspaper and the another which has some awesome photos!

http://puregrainaudio.com/reviews/to...17-show-review

http://www.thespec.com/whatson-story...all-the-rules/
BoNeSaW's Avatar BoNeSaW
06-02-2017, 05:23 AM

Here's a look at the shirts that were for sale... may have to copy/paste link

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBLSS3hWsAA_4gb.jpg:large
Old 06-02-2017, 05:23 AM   #5539
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Here's a look at the shirts that were for sale... may have to copy/paste link

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBLSS3hWsAA_4gb.jpg:large
Chance
06-02-2017, 08:24 PM

Hamilton show was spectacular. Sound was blissfully loud, probably the loudest I've ever heard them. Band showed a lot of energy. Knew they had the crowd in the palms of their hands. Never cared much for Third Eye, would rather have heard other stuff from the Aenima album (the real vinyl sounds 100 times better than the CD. Wonder why they never released their music on SACD. Oh well.) IMO Maynard was wearing actual Kevlar body armor. I think he's paranoid. Has probably received death threats from wing-nut 'fans'. Not once during the entire show were lights aimed at him. He was basically in the dark throughout. Had side seats looking straight down on Danny's kit, a really good view to see just how terrific he plays. Adam prowled the stage all night, almost crossing swords with Justin at one point. I give this show a 9/10.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:24 PM   #5540
On Probation

Hamilton show was spectacular. Sound was blissfully loud, probably the loudest I've ever heard them. Band showed a lot of energy. Knew they had the crowd in the palms of their hands. Never cared much for Third Eye, would rather have heard other stuff from the Aenima album (the real vinyl sounds 100 times better than the CD. Wonder why they never released their music on SACD. Oh well.) IMO Maynard was wearing actual Kevlar body armor. I think he's paranoid. Has probably received death threats from wing-nut 'fans'. Not once during the entire show were lights aimed at him. He was basically in the dark throughout. Had side seats looking straight down on Danny's kit, a really good view to see just how terrific he plays. Adam prowled the stage all night, almost crossing swords with Justin at one point. I give this show a 9/10.
Malaclypse
06-02-2017, 08:32 PM

i think the kevlar might be real, but is just part of his stage presence.

being in the dark... well he's explained why in several interviews.
Old 06-02-2017, 08:32 PM   #5541
Banned.

i think the kevlar might be real, but is just part of his stage presence.

being in the dark... well he's explained why in several interviews.
06-03-2017, 05:10 PM

Actually looking at the pics Ive seen the outfit is costume grade and not actual riot gear.

IMHO

Corex says:

Old 06-03-2017, 05:10 PM   #5542
Level 10 - Vehement

Actually looking at the pics Ive seen the outfit is costume grade and not actual riot gear.

IMHO

Corex says:

junior
06-03-2017, 06:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
Not once during the entire show were lights aimed at him. He was basically in the dark throughout. .
Yeah, that's nothing to do with current events. It's been his request since 2001.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:13 PM   #5543
Level 8 - Vociferous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chance View Post
Not once during the entire show were lights aimed at him. He was basically in the dark throughout. .
Yeah, that's nothing to do with current events. It's been his request since 2001.
06-03-2017, 07:28 PM

My understanding was that was partially due to his claimed sensitivity to focused light. Which has apparently always been the case... he can even be seen in this video of the jc dobbs show in '92 reacting to, and hiding from the stage lights coming up to full brightness pointed right at him. https://youtu.be/fScQo9jA9VI?t=31s

Also explains why he almost always wears sunglasses on stage with puscifer and apc, too.

Last edited by elusivEuphoria; 06-03-2017 at 07:30 PM..
Old 06-03-2017, 07:28 PM   #5544
Level 10 - Vehement

My understanding was that was partially due to his claimed sensitivity to focused light. Which has apparently always been the case... he can even be seen in this video of the jc dobbs show in '92 reacting to, and hiding from the stage lights coming up to full brightness pointed right at him. https://youtu.be/fScQo9jA9VI?t=31s

Also explains why he almost always wears sunglasses on stage with puscifer and apc, too.

Last edited by elusivEuphoria; 06-03-2017 at 07:30 PM..
the_yeti
06-04-2017, 06:30 PM

I have two tickets to the San Jose show. Section 113 | Row 23 Seat 4, 5. Hard Tickets.
I paid $246 for both tickets. I see similar seats on SH for about $40 each.
Work is sending me to Florida, so I will be in Orlando the night of the show. My loss, your gain. Make me an offer, and come pick up the tickets in San Francisco, and they are yours.
Old 06-04-2017, 06:30 PM   #5545
Level 4 - Thinker

I have two tickets to the San Jose show. Section 113 | Row 23 Seat 4, 5. Hard Tickets.
Work is sending me to Florida, so I will be in Orlando the night of the show. My loss, your gain. Make me an offer, and come pick up the tickets in San Francisco, and they are yours.
Ns1
06-05-2017, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_yeti View Post
you and me both buddy, my tix are on eBay for 50% of face. I might just keep them all and enjoy my 4 seat "VIP" experience.
Old 06-05-2017, 08:23 AM   #5546
Ns1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_yeti View Post
you and me both buddy, my tix are on eBay for 50% of face. I might just keep them all and enjoy my 4 seat "VIP" experience.
Ns1
06-05-2017, 09:20 AM

Evidently Boise tickets are selling < $10.
Old 06-05-2017, 09:20 AM   #5547
Ns1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Evidently Boise tickets are selling < $10.
deadair's Avatar deadair
06-05-2017, 01:48 PM

I'm going to the Tool show in Chicago on Thursday. I have nosebleed seats but still can't express how much I'm looking forward to seeing them for the first time! I've heard security is notoriously tight at Tool concerts. Are non-professional portable cameras generally allowed at Tool shows? Not that I'd be able to get great pictures from the 5th to last row but I was hoping to at least get a picture of the intermission clock because most people would probably be sitting down at that point.
Old 06-05-2017, 01:48 PM   #5548
Level 1 - Lurker

I'm going to the Tool show in Chicago on Thursday. I have nosebleed seats but still can't express how much I'm looking forward to seeing them for the first time! I've heard security is notoriously tight at Tool concerts. Are non-professional portable cameras generally allowed at Tool shows? Not that I'd be able to get great pictures from the 5th to last row but I was hoping to at least get a picture of the intermission clock because most people would probably be sitting down at that point.
TheCurler
06-05-2017, 03:31 PM

Well, I got to hear Eulogy in soundcheck. That counts, right?!?
Old 06-05-2017, 03:31 PM   #5549
Level 4 - Thinker

06-05-2017, 03:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCurler View Post
does that mean Eulogy instrumentals only?
Old 06-05-2017, 03:51 PM   #5550
Ns1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
does that mean Eulogy instrumentals only?
chiller's Avatar chiller
06-05-2017, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Hey that's still freaking awesome. Glad to hear they are practicing and very stoked to hear that all the VIP buyers get to enjoy a sound check. That alone honestly is worth the price when I did it a couple of years ago.
Old 06-05-2017, 05:01 PM   #5551
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 377

Quote:
Hey that's still freaking awesome. Glad to hear they are practicing and very stoked to hear that all the VIP buyers get to enjoy a sound check. That alone honestly is worth the price when I did it a couple of years ago.
06-06-2017, 12:11 PM

Old 06-06-2017, 12:11 PM   #5552
Ns1
Level 7 - Loquacious

06-06-2017, 01:15 PM

Quote:
It's october already?
Old 06-06-2017, 01:15 PM   #5553
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
It's october already?
Hippie Historian
06-06-2017, 05:26 PM

If anyone's interested, I wrote a review of the May 31st show in Hamilton. Better late than never! I hope you guys enjoy :) https://hippiehistorian.com/2017/06/01/3121/
Old 06-06-2017, 05:26 PM   #5554
Level 1 - Lurker

If anyone's interested, I wrote a review of the May 31st show in Hamilton. Better late than never! I hope you guys enjoy :) https://hippiehistorian.com/2017/06/01/3121/
06-06-2017, 08:22 PM

Quote:
That's pretty cool fest. The ViP upgrade was well worth it.

But other than NIN and APC that lineup does nothing for me.

Corex says:

Old 06-06-2017, 08:22 PM   #5555
Level 10 - Vehement

Quote:
That's pretty cool fest. The ViP upgrade was well worth it.

But other than NIN and APC that lineup does nothing for me.

Corex says:

kaneandy
06-07-2017, 07:12 PM

Detroit got the Pot tonight
Old 06-07-2017, 07:12 PM   #5556
Level 4 - Thinker

sonnyboy11's Avatar sonnyboy11
06-07-2017, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaneandy View Post
Instead of Vicarious. That works too.
Old 06-07-2017, 09:48 PM   #5557
Level 10 - Vehement

Bincount™: 20

Quote:
Instead of Vicarious. That works too.
One Dark Flame's Avatar One Dark Flame
06-07-2017, 10:08 PM

Want to go so bad to the Chicago show tomorrow but these ticket prices are horrible. Wish this scalper situation would get fixed somehow.
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
Old 06-07-2017, 10:08 PM   #5558
Formerly Tool Aenema11

Bincount™: 362

Want to go so bad to the Chicago show tomorrow but these ticket prices are horrible. Wish this scalper situation would get fixed somehow.
"DECEMBERUNDERGROUND is a time and a place. It is where the cold can huddle together in darkness and isolation. It is a community of those detached and disillusioned who flee to love, like winter, in the recesses below the rest of the world."
-DXH
Ns1
06-08-2017, 12:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Dark Flame View Post
meanwhile other markets have $20 tickets. LOL what the fuck.

Quote:
jesus christ I don't even know how to feel anymore
Old 06-08-2017, 12:44 AM   #5559
Ns1
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Dark Flame View Post
meanwhile other markets have $20 tickets. LOL what the fuck.

Quote:
jesus christ I don't even know how to feel anymore
Old 06-08-2017, 04:21 AM   #5560
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread