opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Live » Concert Reviews: Nov-Dec 2006
User Name
Password
Old 11-06-2006, 10:10 AM   #1
Stealth Bomber

Bincount™: 37
2006/11/19 - Vienna, AUT - Stadthalle

SETLIST --

Stinkfist
Forty Six & 2
Jambi
Schism
Lost Keys
Rosetta Stoned
Swamp Song
Wings For Marie
10,000 Days
Lateralus
Vicarious
Ænema

*DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW!

"Does this person ever post or is he a waste of space?" - fuckBrokers
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-20-2006, 03:52 AM   #2
Level 2 - Poster

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2006/11/19 - Vienna, AUT - Stadthalle

Amazing!!!

SETLIST:

STINKFIST
46&2
JAMBI
SCHISM
LOST KEYS
ROSETTA STONED
(break)

SWAMP SONG
WINGS FOR MARIE
10000 DAYS
LATERALUS
VICARIOUS
AENEMA
http://stashbox.org/5269/Kép041.jpg
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-20-2006, 04:14 AM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

omfg the show was beautiful

when mastodon finished i thought this is the end. they were so fucking great. but then...

no comment

every song was the highlight of the evening... and i couldn't stop staring at the lasers, loved the projections too. maynard was in a suprisingly great mood.

oh and i loved the end of aenema when maynard switched the lyrics and the whispers with "happy birthday justin" :D

so much better then in bologna, every song sounded better. oh and about mastodon... they're such a great band, they're really underrated. they played their set perfectly. also was surprised by the main vocal's singing ability... that guy is an animal. so much energy almost without any pauses between songs :)
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-20-2006, 05:23 AM   #4
Level 1 - Lurker

unbelievable, amazing...it was my first tool show and i still can´t believe it, hopefully i´ll see them soon.......you guys have written everything important, just want to ask about the guy who was kicked off by the security...what did he do when maynard showed him he is gonna kill him???
Old 11-20-2006, 08:18 AM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

Vienna, the city of music. From Mozart to Tool. Tool honored the city and played an amazing show. Perhaps it also had something to do with it being Justin's birthday. It was definitely a treat, a gift full of sacred geometry writ in green lights, electric red evolutions on the screen, the cosmic view from Saturn.
Last time I saw Tool was in Berlin back in June. I came to this show with little to no expectations. Last night I walked away from the show reborn, every cell in my body tingling with energy. If there are such states as the divine, in which there are celestial choirs singing unceasingly round some eternal throne, then Tool is their human personfication/incarnation. Hammers divine, relentlessly beating this lead into gold. It was a gesture of the Tool of former years. They played with no quarter. (No, not the song, but the spirit, with a message that must get through).
You could really feel the synergy last night--the anger, the beauty, the desire that is Tool's music. There were no so-called highlights. Every song was sung full to the brim, overflowing--except Maynard's intentional silence at the end of Vicarious. When I heard Swamp Song I was sad and happy knowing we weren't going to get Wings 1 & 2. Happy, no thrilled and quickly enchanted, as Swamp Song had new life breathed into it by a mature, come-into-their-full-powers Tool. The slight echo, here and in the other songs, definitely gave MJK this vulnerable, ethereal but powerful edge. After Swamp Song they took their customary break and busted out into Wings. I finally got what I had been waiting for since the album came out. Completely inspiring.

I'm not exactly sure when Maynard said his few bits but here they are as I remember them. Somewhere early on, maybe after Jambi, MJK said, "So, your boy just got elected again. What's next, the world?"
And then before Vicarious after he had put on the gas mask, he said, "You love your cigarettes. I love my throat. It's Justin's birthday. Give him your cigarettes. It's (just) a thought." Then something about coming back in the summer. Yes, when they played Ænima, MJK used a few lines to sing happy birthday. Did anyone catch if he switched out L. Ron Hubbard for someone else? I thought he did, but it was slightly muffled.

All in all, definitely one of the better shows. And for those who care... Losing yourself to the music and the sights, you begin to feel alive once again. That things are possible. That those who are trying to engineer some kind of armageddon can still be overcome. If only you would allow the music to transform you...

Thank you Tool.
The sea's a thief, whose liquid surge resolves
The moon into salt tears."
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-20-2006, 09:55 AM   #6
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Amazing, Awesome, Brillant, Majestic, Sensational!!!

Yep, Maynard said at the end 'See you next summer!'
Joy, Joy, Joy!

Here's a review in German + nice pic of maynard!

By the way:
I think the break was after Swamp song.

@must_be_patient: Yep, QOTSA!

Mastodon were also great, but the mix was shite. Too much bass, guitars too quiet.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-20-2006, 11:13 AM   #7
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2

fucking great.saw them in bologna in june and this was just so much better..all of them were into the concert 150%..amazing..
i don't like mastodon so that part of the evening wasn't anything special for me..they do play great and all,but it's just not my thing..
but,when tool came on,oh my god..it became clear that this was going to be a great show..it was just something in the air :)
i really liked the new videos..particularly rosetta stoned..and the lasers..
maynard put on his mask just before lateralus saying that he likes his throat..and the comment about schwarzeneger being re-elected..did anyone noticed what was that black things on his arms?i was at the seating place,so i didn't see clear..happy birthday justin was great as well..and see you next year as well :)
Old 11-20-2006, 11:22 AM   #8
Level 2 - Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hesperus View Post
Last time I saw Tool was in Berlin back in June.
me too :)

but this show was amazing, I find wings and aenema the absolute highlights of the evening, was so fucking happy during them.
and the lasers, visualisations, I bet adam created it all, he's the creative freak in the band ;)
wow.
I'll remember this show for a looooong time.

does anyone have any photos?
if so, come on and upload them guys :), I didn't take any pics cuz I didn't want problems with those annoying security guys since I was in the 1st and 2nd row...
I've got some good pics from berlin but there was no light show like here in vienna..
showing me where it all began..
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-20-2006, 03:24 PM   #9
bzx
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lipka679 View Post
Amazing!!!

SETLIST:

STINKFIST
46&2
JAMBI
SCHISM
LOST KEYS
ROSETTA STONED
(break)

SWAMP SONG
WINGS FOR MARIE
10000 DAYS
LATERALUS
VICARIOUS
AENEMA

i think swamp song was actually BEFORE the break. they opened the second part with "Wings.." and the 10kdays artwork appeared in the background.

the show was amazing, the sound quality was excellent, Danny playing at his 150%.. :) mixing was totally perfect - i could hear every guitar string, every drum, and the vocal was clear and on top of it. it was stunning!!!

the organization of the concert was perfect. parking, the gates, the organization of the entrance - others venues should learn from Stadthalle!

i was surprised that there was not too much "traffic" in the front where i was standing (15th row or so), while the show was sold out.. (i was in Katowice in June, i was standing in the far end of standing area - i coulnd't move!)

definetely worth driving 500km from Krakow.

peace!

ps. thanks for the clips and other links, the clip on YouTube is of very good quality.
ps2. this is an english spoken forum, take your private chats somewhere else guys ;)

Last edited by bzx; 11-20-2006 at 03:26 PM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-20-2006, 11:25 PM   #10
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I can only say it was fuckin' great show... I really enjoyed it :)
Old 11-21-2006, 02:01 AM   #11
Level 1 - Lurker

Beautiful show... Everything was just perfect... wow.... :) :)
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-22-2006, 01:46 PM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

This show was just extraterrestrial!!!
The sound was amazing, clear and balanced!
The light show was amazing too especially during 10000 days(Wings part 2). It was played such in a beautiful and dynamic way that it seemed to go on forever.
Every song was played almost perfectly.
I found the non-verbal communication with the audience very interesting if you know what I mean. Every fuckin moment was worth the money and time.
Thank you TOOL for making great music!
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 12:11 AM   #13
Level 3 - Talker

hi guys
i just came home to kosice from vienna finally. heres the set list:

stinkfist
46 and 2
jambi
schizm
lost keys
rosetta stoned
swamp song

wings for marie
10 000 days
lateralus
vicarious
aenema

great!!!! absolutely great performance by the band but people were fucked up. compared to prague in summer the show was better but atmosphere and crowd was a lot better in prague. i heard mastodon for the first time and i think that their music is interesting but sound was horrible. i was in the first row and bass drum was really kicking me.but not in the positive way but their sound was like some waterfall or what. i didnt understant anything.
but when tool starts it was unbelievable. beautiful clear loud sound. i love the way they play it. its so extremly loud but clear. i could understant every single note or hit by danny.great. every song was great.

stinkfist: great start as always.maynadrs voice was beautiful. but photographers were shitty. i didnt like them there. and it looked that maynard too couse he was hiding his fase behind his hand almost for the entire song.but the song was well played

46 and 2: great intro with lights behind justin who by the was celebrating his birthday yesterday.maynard had something with microphone stand. so he threw it behind him and some crew member repair it.dannys solo was phenomenal. and the climax of the song was orgasmic. especially the ending was great. they play it so synchronized so every pause is absolut silence. great

jambi: again great. adams solo was beautiful. he looks so funny when he play it. but great. and danny drumming again great. especially part in 4/4. he almost broke his small china :-). sometimes he his his drumms so hard

schizm: beautiful singig. great fast part. and orgasmic ending. i was flying during the ending

lost keys: great,loud without maynard on stage. justin smiling. he was in good mood during the entire show.

rosetta stoned: great,great,great. no mistake. well sinchorinezed. and absolutely the best visuals for me.part with bass and drumms was not from this world.

swamp song: the biggest surprise for me. it was unbelieveable. great. i was flying for the entire song. so intense. its great that they choose this song. its so powerful live. im happy that they play classic songs from undertow still. this was the highlight for me

during the break justin held a lighter so every body followed him. and people sang happy birthday to him :-) but not whole crowd. couse this crown was really fucked up.

wings for marie : it was from different galaxy. great visuals, great lasers. everything great.. the sound was great too. dannys drumms sounded perfect.

10 000 days : its not possible to describe it. no mistake. everything perfect. lasers,visuals. the climax was perfect. like i said its not possible to describe it. dannys drumming ... he is my favourite drummer. :-)

lateralus : again perfect. it was like some story. great visuals. sound was so powerful. but maynard wasnt satisfied with the crowd. after the song he saind that some people like cigarettes but he likes his voice and he would like so sing for us sometimes so he put on the gas mask. fuck you you smoking bastards. if know that maynard doest like smoking why are you doing it during show?? fuckers.

viocarious: well played but maynard was pissed off and he didnt sing the last part. justins solo was great.

aenema: great ending. perefectly played but again with maynard pissed off. he said something in a sence of its justins birthday and this crowd is fucking up the atmosphere. but justin was in good mood. during the ending he was headbanging really strongly. as always :-)

then they hug each other and threw some thing to audience. and the main point is that my friend cought dannys stick :-))) hehe. so we got it.

so the show was unbelieveable but that fucking crowd was destroying the atmosphere.
in prague was crowd three times smaller and ten times louder. atmosphere was shitty in vienna but the band was great. and for all "tool fans" smoking cigarettes during show. fuck you! bastards
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 02:34 AM   #14
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmafiachi View Post
i heard mastodon for the first time and i think that their music is interesting but sound was horrible. i was in the first row and bass drum was really kicking me.but not in the positive way but their sound was like some waterfall or what. i didnt understant anything.
the same for me...the subwoofers were fucking too close...i like mastodon but it took me for 3-4 minutes to recognise hearts alive...tool was much better sounding (although during some parts of 46&2 there were also problems for us in the first rows)
Old 11-23-2006, 03:36 AM   #15
Level 2 - Poster

@elmafiachi: nice report :)

I also find that the people were crappy, but the show was worth the money and all those hours spent in the bus to get to vienna...
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 03:49 AM   #16
Level 2 - Poster

I forgot to mention this:

for all of you who can understand croatian, here's a link to my article published yesterday reviewing the concert :D

http://www.student.hr/skripte/srv.asp?svc_id=37
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 03:50 AM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

the best 2h in my life ever!
it was very amazing to watch justin jamming around on his bass with the stella-bottle.

"see you in summer" haha... *g*
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 04:04 AM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

AND: got one drumstick of mastodon :D
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 06:39 AM   #19
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

my 8th tool show. a great one. had a nice view of the whole stage, so visually it sure looked really really nice. maynard was in nice form, jones fuct up a few things once again. overall munich still stays the best show of this mini tool tour i had. roll on june 07.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 07:16 AM   #20
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyomae View Post
@elmafiachi: nice report :)

I also find that the people were crappy, but the show was worth the money and all those hours spent in the bus to get to vienna...
thanx :-) yes of course it was worth the money and all the hours in buses. i was enjoying every second of the show.some moments ill remeber forewer. i hope theyll come to prague next summer couse i like it there more. even the venue is better. maybe not the sound but its more intimate. i like when i see manyard is enjoying it too. becouse in vienna he was really badly surprised by the crowd. i believe that a lot of 15 years old people were there not becouse of tool. i like when there is not as many people as in vienna couse the bigger crowd the more assholes.

its bad that i dont understand croatian :-) i would like to read your review.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 09:31 AM   #21
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
I forgot to mention this:

for all of you who can understand croatian, here's a link to my article published yesterday reviewing the concert :D

http://www.student.hr/skripte/srv.asp?svc_id=37
nice review... fakat nas je bilo puno, hehe... see you at next tool concert, somewhere near, or hopefully in croatia... :)
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 02:18 PM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

hey, maynard was not pissed off at all! this guy went completely crazy! i have never seen him rocking like this before. seriously, maynard loved the show!
and yes, he skipped the ending of vicarious AS WELL AS the pot. now guess why: yes you got it: he had to care about his voice. he still was a little bit sick, this is why he skipped the high parts
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-23-2006, 11:55 PM   #23
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by -mas- View Post
hey, maynard was not pissed off at all! this guy went completely crazy! i have never seen him rocking like this before. seriously, maynard loved the show!
and yes, he skipped the ending of vicarious AS WELL AS the pot. now guess why: yes you got it: he had to care about his voice. he still was a little bit sick, this is why he skipped the high parts
maybe he wasnt pissed of but he was dissapointed for 100%. look man i was in prague at the beginning of the summer and i saw him in good mood. its completely different. and i was in first rows on both of the shows so i had very good view on him. in prague he was smiling and dancing still and he said that it was magical for him. in vienna he was just standig with no emotion on his face and a few times he showed his middle finger to audience. he didnt sing the pot couse they dont play since they play swamp song. but maybe youre right maybe couse his voice. and yes he didnt sing vicarious becouse his voice. after lateralus he showed to crew member that he has throat ache and that he has to put on gas mask. becouse of smoking bastards as he mentioned. and during last two songs he was in really bad mood. during show in normal but during last songs in bad. it was obvious. if you saw him in prague you would see how happy maynard looks like.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 01:52 AM   #24
bzx
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
maybe he wasnt pissed of but he was dissapointed for 100%. look man i was in prague at the beginning of the summer and i saw him in good mood. ...
so fucking what ?

what more do you require from TOOL to be fully satisfied ?
they played an excellent show and you're whining that maynard didn't say this, didn't do that, didn't dance like that..

complete bullshit, think before you post.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 02:35 AM   #25
Level 1 - Lurker

Thank you, Hesperus, for at least one reasonable review! You’re beautifully describing what effects Tool can have on those who only let it happen – it’s just overwhelming! Nothing to add, you’re hitting the mark.
And to me it absolutely doesn’t matter in which mood whatsoever Maynard was. The main thing is that you all had a great time watching and listening to the amazing music, isn’t it?!? So why debating whether he was in a good or bad mood? Who cares?! The band gave us two hours of a pure high level energetic experience, what else could we have asked for?
I want to add that most of all I’m very happy to say that Tool absolutely made up for their rather lousy show at Novarock. I was quite disappointed then but this show in Vienna reminded me of what I love Tool for! Excellent job guys!

No more to say than: Can’t wait for the summer!
http://stashbox.org/5681/stein.jpg
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 03:00 AM   #26
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzx View Post
so fucking what ?

what more do you require from TOOL to be fully satisfied ?
they played an excellent show and you're whining that maynard didn't say this, didn't do that, didn't dance like that..

complete bullshit, think before you post.
its funny how you people can catch others words and build a whole story on it. did i say that show wasnt great? what are you talking about? the show was phenomenal. i was absolutely satisfied. they did amazing job. but for me the atmosphere was weak. the crowd was shitty. im not gonna lie to myself. i dont have right to say that i think that all those smoking bastards are assholes? if i know that maynard doest like smoking during show and i see a lots of people doing it during show, i dont have a right to say that they are assholes? i dont require anything more from tool. i say it again. they did an excellent job. i was in another dimension. but i expect more from crowd. not only band creates atmosphere but people too. and people were shitty in vienna. band needs to feel responce from audience. and there was nothing like that. did i say something crazy? its crazy of me too want crowd make better atmosphere?i dont think so.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 03:17 AM   #27
Level 3 - Talker

come out to watch you play:
And to me it absolutely doesn’t matter in which mood whatsoever Maynard was. The main thing is that you all had a great time watching and listening to the amazing music, isn’t it?!? So why debating whether he was in a good or bad mood? Who cares?!

elmafiachi:
i think that its natural that i want to see that not only me, but the band too is enjoying the show. i really dont care about maynards moods before or after show. but i care about his mood during show becouse i like when i see that he is enjoying that moment, not just doing his job. i really dont care about his thoughts about fans or what. he is just my favourite singer from my favourite band and thats all. i dont need him to say anything during show. he is there singing for us and everything what i want is to get us involved too. crowd makes atmosphere by responce as well as bend by performacne( which was like i said great,greatmgreat) and i think that every musician really likes when atmopshere is great couse concert starts to be intimate. and you start to feel connection between band and crowd and you can share moments which they made for you with moments we create for them together. i think its not bullshit.

Last edited by elmafiachi; 11-24-2006 at 10:34 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 03:42 AM   #28
bzx
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
And to me it absolutely doesn’t matter in which mood whatsoever Maynard was. The main thing is that you all had a great time watching and listening to the amazing music, isn’t it?!? So why debating whether he was in a good or bad mood? Who cares?! ...
it's cool, just stop repeating yourself and defending yourself and denying yourself.

you started this useless debate so don't continue it.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 04:04 AM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

What to say!?!?! Amazing show!!! It was worth driving 13 hours from Split to Vienna!!! I hope I'll see them next summer again.
P.s. Pozdrav liku na prvom mistu u busu za sjedenje!!! Bija je nevjerovatan!!! A tek njegov performans za vrijeme Rammsteina!!!
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 06:36 AM   #30
Level 4 - Thinker

odvratno je koliko serete po mastodonu a bili su fenomenalni.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 10:23 AM   #31
Level 1 - Lurker

This was amazing performance by TOOL, as usual, but the fact that was a birthaday party at the same time helped a lot. It was pitty that video walls had to be shortened , but the rest of the visual effects including lasers was just mindblowing.
I like that MJK guy and his way of dancing, gestures and especially him wearing gas mask. He is so damn funny.
As for DC, words can not describe his vivid imagination combined with such an accuracy and feeling at the same time. He may be the first of the new 46&2 cross- breed; a robot with human feelings.
Hope to see them again next summer, and all of the lovely people from Croatia, especially the girl who lend me her mp3 player on the way back.
We should invite them for a glass of the best vine in Europe. Difficult to say which one, coz there are so many great sorts of vine in Croatia. Hope this would help with having MJK to visit croatia.
Ride the spiral !!!
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 10:32 AM   #32
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzx View Post
it's cool, just stop repeating yourself and defending yourself and denying yourself.

you started this useless debate so don't continue it.
i would like to recommend you a little bit more focusing on what you read. i dont deny myself. first few lines are not mine but i reply on them. they are written by another user. who by the way agree with my reply. and its not useless discussion. read it once again and tell me whats wrong on it. couse i dont see anything wrong on it.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 01:59 PM   #33
Level 2 - Poster

guys, take it to private messages if you please!

@changes: fala!
@bucky: a gle, o ukusima se ne raspravlja rajt?

@sovija: I bet our dear old mr.keenan would go crazy about some of our wines, but even more the whole band when it comes to croats being an amazing audience ;)
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 04:02 PM   #34
Level 1 - Lurker

Tool fans from Serbia were in Vienna to. Perfect!!!!!! I didn"t expect Maynard to be in such a good mood. Hope to see them again in the summer. It would be nice of them to come to EXIT FEST in Novi Sad - Serbia, or Sziget in Hungary.

Tool, Belgrade loves you:)
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-24-2006, 06:04 PM   #35
Level 1 - Lurker

Well... I need to say it again... Beautiful and amazing show.. Hope to see them again soon.. In such good mood.. :) :) ... Once again... wow..wow.. wow....wow... wow... :) :) ;) :) :) Btw...Mastodon su bili stvarno dobri, dali su sve od sebe... Nije lako biti predgrupa Tool-u ;) ;)
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-25-2006, 03:49 AM   #36
Level 3 - Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOVIJA View Post
Hope to see them again next summer, and all of the lovely people from Croatia, especially the girl who lend me her mp3 player on the way back.
'art travel' pinky bus? ako da, onda sam to bila ja... spiral out, keep going... :)))
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-25-2006, 04:15 AM   #37
Level 1 - Lurker

I wrote the review, but couldn't post it so I'm gonna be short.

I loved the concert, but I hoped to hear The Pot again.

The Austrians are great organizers, but obviously not the best audience. Luckily there were a lot of people from other countries.

About cigarettes: I don't smoke, but I take it for granted that there will be smokers at a rock concert and so should Tool. If they hate the smoke so much (the atmosphere was quite tolerable in my opinion), they should consider making some changes (playing in theatres for suits&ties for 200 euros or playing just outside). I mean, it's Rock'n'roll. What's next? No alcohol?

Oh, yea, hope to see the band next year at Sziget Festival or at our lovely neighbours who improved the atmosphere and have the second best wine. :@)

Some photos from my cell:

http://stashbox.org/5743/Tool1-19.11.06-Dunaj.jpghttp://stashbox.org/5744/Tool2-19.11.06-Dunaj.jpg
http://shrani.si/o.php?tool419110nwjg.jpg http://shrani.si/o.php?tool519110nwjh.jpg http://shrani.si/o.php?tool619110nwji.jpg

Last edited by apis; 11-25-2006 at 04:26 AM.. Reason: adding photos
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-25-2006, 04:25 AM   #38
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
@bucky: a gle, o ukusima se ne raspravlja rajt?
pa ne bi se bas slozio s tobom.

glazbeni forumi diljem svijeta bi bili prazni da je to tako.

i jedna stvar je subjektivno misljenje, druga nezasluzeno pljuvanje. momci zbilja fenomenalno barataju svojim instrumentima.
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-26-2006, 12:15 PM   #39
Level 4 - Thinker

Sodala. Mein Review ist fertig :)
http://blog.kivarts.de/
Es ist leider nur in Deutsch, ich hatte nicht mehr den Nerv dazu es in Englisch zu schreiben.

=========================
Finally, my review is finnished
It's only in german, sry but I'm to lazy to translate it ^^''
OFFLINE |  
Old 11-26-2006, 03:12 PM   #40
Level 2 - Poster

@apis: thank you for the pics, the second one is amazing =)
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: