Schism (extended)
Lost Keys Intro/Rosetta Stoned
Flood
Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)
Lateralus (With Big Business Drummer)
Vicarious

DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW

If you have a review of the show, cool, post it. Everything that is not a show review will be deleted.

Last edited by paraflux; 07-17-2007 at 07:54 AM..
Old 04-27-2007, 10:43 AM   #1
Banned.

Bincount™: 9070
2007/07/13 - Portland, ME - Cumberland Civic Center

jambi
Stinkfist (extended)
Forty-Six and 2
Schism (extended)
Flood
Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)
Vicarious

DO NOT POST IF YOU WERE NOT AT THE SHOW

If you have a review of the show, cool, post it. Everything that is not a show review will be deleted.

Last edited by paraflux; 07-17-2007 at 07:54 AM..
OFFLINE |  
smagnuson
07-14-2007, 07:51 AM

Jambi
Stinkfist (extended)
Forty-Six and 2
Schism (extended)
Flood
Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)
Vicarious

This was my first Tool show and the floor crowd was pretty violent. Maynard missed some lines in Schism ("cold silence has," "sense of compassion") then disappeared for a while, so Lost Keys was about 5 minutes long. I love Maynard. See you on the floor in Albany.

Last edited by smagnuson; 07-14-2007 at 08:01 AM..
Old 07-14-2007, 07:51 AM   #2
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Re: 2007/07/13 - Portland, ME - Cumberland Civic Center

Jambi
Stinkfist (extended)
Forty-Six and 2
Schism (extended)
Flood
Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)
Vicarious

This was my first Tool show and the floor crowd was pretty violent. Maynard missed some lines in Schism ("cold silence has," "sense of compassion") then disappeared for a while, so Lost Keys was about 5 minutes long. I love Maynard. See you on the floor in Albany.

Last edited by smagnuson; 07-14-2007 at 08:01 AM..
OFFLINE |  
Capricorn.Carl
07-14-2007, 08:23 AM

Setlist above correct. This was my third tool show, second at CCCC. Sound quality is never amazing here (Maynard a bit low in the mix), but Tool put on a phenomenal performance. Being in the first row up against the fence with my girlfriend on Justin's side certainly helped me take it all in by being able to closely watch the musicians with the visual effects as ambiance. Completely different than Camden, NJ last year, during which I was on the lawn in the rain tripping. This was a sober occasion, and while I thought that might change my feelings about the show, my natural state of perception enhanced my appreciation for Tool, as well as bringing back a lot of those umwelt-changing emotions and ideas.

Immediately after Jambi, Maynard said something about "drinking enough fucking red bull to turn my fucking eyes red." During the Stinkfist extension, he was making the cut motion directed at Justin across his neck and put his hands together as if praying, then pantomimed drinking. Is Justin an alky or is Maynard just thirsty?

Rosetta Stoned blew my mind even more than at Camden, being able to watch Justin with Danny behind him, tearing it up. The breakdown in 3 with Justin playing the fast 11 over it might be the most amazing section of 10KD for me, and during it Maynard started clapping in rhythm goofily. Pretty soon the whole crowd was (I hate that shit in general, thus refraining - leave it to all the sheeple). Flood is the one song I was dying to hear, and we got it in all its sinister glory. So powerful. Just beforehand though, some asshole was pushing and shoving and pushing and shoving and had to be removed by security. Good riddance. I have a feeling Right in Two will become a mainstay next tour, with RS and WFM taking turns. The Lateralus drum solo was sick beyond words with the longest rallantando I've ever heard, and Maynard blew a big roll of toilet paper all over the Big Business drummer (great opener by the way, might have to pick up one of their albums, loved what they did with Melvins on (A) Senile Animal). Before Vicarious, Maynard spoke for quite a while, but I couldn't make out much of what he said, only "fans of the Old Port (??? I'd be impressed if he knew about OP), we used all the toilet paper. Watch out for each other, and don't fuck any wild animals on the way home. Thank you, peace out."

Last edited by Capricorn.Carl; 07-14-2007 at 08:25 AM..
Old 07-14-2007, 08:23 AM   #3
Level 1 - Lurker

Setlist above correct. This was my third tool show, second at CCCC. Sound quality is never amazing here (Maynard a bit low in the mix), but Tool put on a phenomenal performance. Being in the first row up against the fence with my girlfriend on Justin's side certainly helped me take it all in by being able to closely watch the musicians with the visual effects as ambiance. Completely different than Camden, NJ last year, during which I was on the lawn in the rain tripping. This was a sober occasion, and while I thought that might change my feelings about the show, my natural state of perception enhanced my appreciation for Tool, as well as bringing back a lot of those umwelt-changing emotions and ideas.

Immediately after Jambi, Maynard said something about "drinking enough fucking red bull to turn my fucking eyes red." During the Stinkfist extension, he was making the cut motion directed at Justin across his neck and put his hands together as if praying, then pantomimed drinking. Is Justin an alky or is Maynard just thirsty?

Rosetta Stoned blew my mind even more than at Camden, being able to watch Justin with Danny behind him, tearing it up. The breakdown in 3 with Justin playing the fast 11 over it might be the most amazing section of 10KD for me, and during it Maynard started clapping in rhythm goofily. Pretty soon the whole crowd was (I hate that shit in general, thus refraining - leave it to all the sheeple). Flood is the one song I was dying to hear, and we got it in all its sinister glory. So powerful. Just beforehand though, some asshole was pushing and shoving and pushing and shoving and had to be removed by security. Good riddance. I have a feeling Right in Two will become a mainstay next tour, with RS and WFM taking turns. The Lateralus drum solo was sick beyond words with the longest rallantando I've ever heard, and Maynard blew a big roll of toilet paper all over the Big Business drummer (great opener by the way, might have to pick up one of their albums, loved what they did with Melvins on (A) Senile Animal). Before Vicarious, Maynard spoke for quite a while, but I couldn't make out much of what he said, only "fans of the Old Port (??? I'd be impressed if he knew about OP), we used all the toilet paper. Watch out for each other, and don't fuck any wild animals on the way home. Thank you, peace out."

Last edited by Capricorn.Carl; 07-14-2007 at 08:25 AM..
OFFLINE |  
PARADIA
07-14-2007, 08:23 AM

I didn't think the crowd was violent really (except for the one guy trying to beat the piss out of security). I managed to keep my spot on the bar infront of Maynard the whole show. This was probably one of the top three shows for me (on this tour at least).

Big Business was alright except for the fact that all of their shit sounded the same.

Flood and Lateralus were definite highlights for me.

I couldn't hear much of what was being said, probably because of my postition, but Maynard was fairly talkative.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:23 AM   #4
Level 4 - Thinker

Bincount™: 1

I didn't think the crowd was violent really (except for the one guy trying to beat the piss out of security). I managed to keep my spot on the bar infront of Maynard the whole show. This was probably one of the top three shows for me (on this tour at least).

Big Business was alright except for the fact that all of their shit sounded the same.

Flood and Lateralus were definite highlights for me.

I couldn't hear much of what was being said, probably because of my postition, but Maynard was fairly talkative.
OFFLINE |  
ToolRx
07-14-2007, 09:00 AM

Killer show..the civic center is such a small venue that even being in the back seats was a great vantage point especially with all of the visual effects at the show. Vocals were very low until Vicarious...but all in all still a killer show! We appreciate those dudes coming to our little corner of the world to jam for us!!!
I still have to say that the Charlotte, NC concert I went to on the Lateralus tour takes the cake, with the contortionists and visuals etc. But hell, picking a favorite Tool show is like picking a favorite kid. Just happy to be there and be a witness!
Old 07-14-2007, 09:00 AM   #5
Level 1 - Lurker

Killer show..the civic center is such a small venue that even being in the back seats was a great vantage point especially with all of the visual effects at the show. Vocals were very low until Vicarious...but all in all still a killer show! We appreciate those dudes coming to our little corner of the world to jam for us!!!
I still have to say that the Charlotte, NC concert I went to on the Lateralus tour takes the cake, with the contortionists and visuals etc. But hell, picking a favorite Tool show is like picking a favorite kid. Just happy to be there and be a witness!
OFFLINE |  
wa_tewk
07-14-2007, 09:47 AM

good show I was in the front also, in front of Maynard and Adam, crowd was pretty rough , but overall everyone was cool under the circumstances. "our cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion" what the f&*%. One of the best tool lines , and the man just quit on it. What was that all about. Oh well. 10K was great, My 4th tool show, most of Rosseta stoned was excellent , I was getting tossed around so much during Stink and 46 that I couldn't take them in. The band was excellent , Adam does an amazing job creating technical sounds , Justin is just flat out incredible, And Danny is one of the best drummers I've seen. I think these people bitching about band mistakes don't have a clue what they are talking about. Little anal techies. Does anyone listen to them ?Its all about intension and perception. Its a great live show. It was well worth fighting to hold my ground in the front , most of the trouble makers weeded themselves out. The light show is sometimes better in the front, and sometimes better back a bit. The lasres are great up close, but I think the screens look better further back. Nice job. Peace
Old 07-14-2007, 09:47 AM   #6
Level 1 - Lurker

good show I was in the front also, in front of Maynard and Adam, crowd was pretty rough , but overall everyone was cool under the circumstances. "our cold silence has a tendency to atrophy any sense of compassion" what the f&*%. One of the best tool lines , and the man just quit on it. What was that all about. Oh well. 10K was great, My 4th tool show, most of Rosseta stoned was excellent , I was getting tossed around so much during Stink and 46 that I couldn't take them in. The band was excellent , Adam does an amazing job creating technical sounds , Justin is just flat out incredible, And Danny is one of the best drummers I've seen. I think these people bitching about band mistakes don't have a clue what they are talking about. Little anal techies. Does anyone listen to them ?Its all about intension and perception. Its a great live show. It was well worth fighting to hold my ground in the front , most of the trouble makers weeded themselves out. The light show is sometimes better in the front, and sometimes better back a bit. The lasres are great up close, but I think the screens look better further back. Nice job. Peace
OFFLINE |  
valhalla
07-14-2007, 09:56 AM

Ok, for all you long time Tool fans reading this, and I am one, he's my review of last nights show. I paid over $50 to see a two hour show that was mostly phoned in. Danny and Justin always impress but of all the times I've seen Tool play, even these guys seems tired or bored. And how could they not be? They've been on tour for almost a year and a half (I'd be tired too) with pretty much the same set list (I'd be bored too). I've been around a lot longer that some of you newbies and I've seen a lot of shows by a lot of bands. There was nothing great about this show. As others mentioned earlier there were a couple of screw ups but when Adam screws up the simple intro to Lateralus, I mean c'mon. He plays that same song EVERY NIGHT!! He has no reason to screw it up. The crowd wasn't much better. The idiots on the floor moshing to EVERYTHINg were a joke. Moshing to WFM?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!? Maybe this shit is why the band now appears to be totally apathetic. Anyway, I read a lot of reviews about how awsome/great/fantastic the light show is. Have you people even seen lasers at a concert before?!?! Obviously not. ZZ top back in the 80's had a better laser show here in Portland. Look, I don't mean to put the band down. They've been around for about 16 years. They're earned everything they're now reaping. Good for them. Really. But they should not expect a lot of us orginal fans to hang around listen to sub par albums (10k days) or to pay $50+ dollars to see a lazy/sloppy/routine concert. But, like I said earlier, newbies will LOVE all this stuff because there is not a lot of competition out there right now. The bar is now set very, very low in the music world. Tool is captializing on this lack of competition and being handsomely rewarded by their mediocrity. This is all my opinion.

Last edited by valhalla; 07-14-2007 at 09:58 AM..
Old 07-14-2007, 09:56 AM   #7
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Ok, for all you long time Tool fans reading this, and I am one, he's my review of last nights show. I paid over $50 to see a two hour show that was mostly phoned in. Danny and Justin always impress but of all the times I've seen Tool play, even these guys seems tired or bored. And how could they not be? They've been on tour for almost a year and a half (I'd be tired too) with pretty much the same set list (I'd be bored too). I've been around a lot longer that some of you newbies and I've seen a lot of shows by a lot of bands. There was nothing great about this show. As others mentioned earlier there were a couple of screw ups but when Adam screws up the simple intro to Lateralus, I mean c'mon. He plays that same song EVERY NIGHT!! He has no reason to screw it up. The crowd wasn't much better. The idiots on the floor moshing to EVERYTHINg were a joke. Moshing to WFM?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!? Maybe this shit is why the band now appears to be totally apathetic. Anyway, I read a lot of reviews about how awsome/great/fantastic the light show is. Have you people even seen lasers at a concert before?!?! Obviously not. ZZ top back in the 80's had a better laser show here in Portland. Look, I don't mean to put the band down. They've been around for about 16 years. They're earned everything they're now reaping. Good for them. Really. But they should not expect a lot of us orginal fans to hang around listen to sub par albums (10k days) or to pay $50+ dollars to see a lazy/sloppy/routine concert. But, like I said earlier, newbies will LOVE all this stuff because there is not a lot of competition out there right now. The bar is now set very, very low in the music world. Tool is captializing on this lack of competition and being handsomely rewarded by their mediocrity. This is all my opinion.

Last edited by valhalla; 07-14-2007 at 09:58 AM..
OFFLINE |  
fume
07-14-2007, 09:57 AM

7th tool show since '98, by far better than Mass last october, maynard was spot on all night, so were justin and adam, and danny just continues to blow my mind every time I see him, the solo during lateralus was amazing.

Sound was awesome I was just behind the soundboard, the thing I like about concerts in maine is that the venues are small enough that pretty much every seat in the house is a good one, even the nosebleeds beat 3/4 of the seats and other big venues I've been to.

Only gripe I have is not see right in two only song I havn't seen from 10k days this tour. That being said FLOOD WAS FUCKING AWESOME. I couldn't believe it when I saw on earlier reviews that they were playing it this tour, loved it.

Other highlights, maynard mixing up the melodies a little, ROSETTA STONED!!, god is that a great song. Lateralus, the drum solo fucking killer, anyone else think that the guy from Big Buisness had some pretty damn good chops, it just goes to show you can do a lot with just one mounted tom.

Funniest maynard qoute of the night, "Don't fuck any wild animals till you get home." And also the toilette paper incident was funny(did he mean to cover the other drummer, I don't know).

Anyways all in all a great show one of the better shows that I've seen, right up the with the Central Maine Civic center show from '98, lots of energy, what can you say it's tool they rock.

Peace out
Old 07-14-2007, 09:57 AM   #8
Level 1 - Lurker

7th tool show since '98, by far better than Mass last october, maynard was spot on all night, so were justin and adam, and danny just continues to blow my mind every time I see him, the solo during lateralus was amazing.

Sound was awesome I was just behind the soundboard, the thing I like about concerts in maine is that the venues are small enough that pretty much every seat in the house is a good one, even the nosebleeds beat 3/4 of the seats and other big venues I've been to.

Only gripe I have is not see right in two only song I havn't seen from 10k days this tour. That being said FLOOD WAS FUCKING AWESOME. I couldn't believe it when I saw on earlier reviews that they were playing it this tour, loved it.

Other highlights, maynard mixing up the melodies a little, ROSETTA STONED!!, god is that a great song. Lateralus, the drum solo fucking killer, anyone else think that the guy from Big Buisness had some pretty damn good chops, it just goes to show you can do a lot with just one mounted tom.

Funniest maynard qoute of the night, "Don't fuck any wild animals till you get home." And also the toilette paper incident was funny(did he mean to cover the other drummer, I don't know).

Anyways all in all a great show one of the better shows that I've seen, right up the with the Central Maine Civic center show from '98, lots of energy, what can you say it's tool they rock.

Peace out
OFFLINE |  
coldfire756
07-14-2007, 10:28 AM

This was my first Tool show, so I don't have anything to compare it to when I say it was amazing. After what I'd read in other review threads, I wasn't expecting much from Big Business. To my surprise they were pretty good, though it was really tough for me to hear the vocals.

Tool was really tight; I only noticed a couple of errors. It seemed like Adam got lost in one part of Rosetta Stoned and Maynard had some technical issues with his mic. I noticed him look offstage and point at the mic, as if he was asking 'Is this on?'. Lateralus intro was also a little shaky, but whatever. They're only human. Flood took me by surprise, as I was expecting Intension/Right in Two, but it was a great pick. I noticed that a lot of people around me didn't seem to know the song.

I was standing almost in the exact middle of the floor, unfortunately. There was a mosh pit just to my left that ruined Stinkfist and 46&2 for me. After that I just tried to ignore them, but seriously.. What's the point of throwing your dumbass friends into people who are actually there to appreciate the show?

Oh well. Great show overall; thanks for coming up here.
Old 07-14-2007, 10:28 AM   #9
Level 1 - Lurker

This was my first Tool show, so I don't have anything to compare it to when I say it was amazing. After what I'd read in other review threads, I wasn't expecting much from Big Business. To my surprise they were pretty good, though it was really tough for me to hear the vocals.

Tool was really tight; I only noticed a couple of errors. It seemed like Adam got lost in one part of Rosetta Stoned and Maynard had some technical issues with his mic. I noticed him look offstage and point at the mic, as if he was asking 'Is this on?'. Lateralus intro was also a little shaky, but whatever. They're only human. Flood took me by surprise, as I was expecting Intension/Right in Two, but it was a great pick. I noticed that a lot of people around me didn't seem to know the song.

I was standing almost in the exact middle of the floor, unfortunately. There was a mosh pit just to my left that ruined Stinkfist and 46&2 for me. After that I just tried to ignore them, but seriously.. What's the point of throwing your dumbass friends into people who are actually there to appreciate the show?

Oh well. Great show overall; thanks for coming up here.
OFFLINE |  
D-Day_Daddy's Avatar D-Day_Daddy
07-14-2007, 02:32 PM

So let's get something straight up front. Tool is in my opinion one of the most thought provoking bands out there. Thier music is paint on a the canvas of soundwaves, that's just my opinion.
Now let's get to the reveiw. I got there about two hours before the doors opened. I heard Tool playing Stinkfist and Jambi. Those were the two best sounding songs of the night.
Big Business got on and played one song for around half an hour. The drummer of Big Business was a blast to watch, but the other two were as remarkable as an '91 Plymoth Sundance. Really It was just noise that screwed up my hearing for the rest of the night.
I didn't take my ginko so i can't remember the setlist like everyone else, but I know Tool started with Stinkfist. The sound quality was terrible. through the whole show. The only reason I knew what Maynard was singing was because I knew the lyrics!
The light show was cool, but the show I saw in Augusta in 2001 was better by far. Justin seemed to be the only one who really gave a damn there was a crowd before them. The one cool thing was durring "Wings" everyone in the band had a spotlight on them but Maynard, giving me the impression that he felt alone in his loss for his mother, also he didn't do any do any of his Maynardisms durring the fast parts; even though the cavemen in the crowd thought it a good idea to mosh. The sound from Maynards mic was so bad the Maynards farwell before Vicarious was almost completely ununderstandible. All in all there were a few high points, (WFM, the drum set for Lateralus.) but for the most part the band looked lathargic, and the sound pretty much melded into noise. But I had a great time and will do it again when they come back around.

Last edited by D-Day_Daddy; 07-14-2007 at 02:42 PM..
Old 07-14-2007, 02:32 PM   #10
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4

So let's get something straight up front. Tool is in my opinion one of the most thought provoking bands out there. Thier music is paint on a the canvas of soundwaves, that's just my opinion.
Now let's get to the reveiw. I got there about two hours before the doors opened. I heard Tool playing Stinkfist and Jambi. Those were the two best sounding songs of the night.
Big Business got on and played one song for around half an hour. The drummer of Big Business was a blast to watch, but the other two were as remarkable as an '91 Plymoth Sundance. Really It was just noise that screwed up my hearing for the rest of the night.
I didn't take my ginko so i can't remember the setlist like everyone else, but I know Tool started with Stinkfist. The sound quality was terrible. through the whole show. The only reason I knew what Maynard was singing was because I knew the lyrics!
The light show was cool, but the show I saw in Augusta in 2001 was better by far. Justin seemed to be the only one who really gave a damn there was a crowd before them. The one cool thing was durring "Wings" everyone in the band had a spotlight on them but Maynard, giving me the impression that he felt alone in his loss for his mother, also he didn't do any do any of his Maynardisms durring the fast parts; even though the cavemen in the crowd thought it a good idea to mosh. The sound from Maynards mic was so bad the Maynards farwell before Vicarious was almost completely ununderstandible. All in all there were a few high points, (WFM, the drum set for Lateralus.) but for the most part the band looked lathargic, and the sound pretty much melded into noise. But I had a great time and will do it again when they come back around.

Last edited by D-Day_Daddy; 07-14-2007 at 02:42 PM..
OFFLINE |  
opopopz
07-14-2007, 05:57 PM

I had a good time and thought the band was excellent. Can't ask for anything more.
Old 07-14-2007, 05:57 PM   #11
Level 3 - Talker

I had a good time and thought the band was excellent. Can't ask for anything more.
OFFLINE |  
resistancedrums
07-14-2007, 06:28 PM

Went to the show last night, have to say that it was awesome!! Saw these guys here in 2001 and I love this venue. Small, and you have to love the general admission!!
Since this is an opinion page, I'm gonna give my shitty opinion in response to some other shitty opinions.
First off, not everyone who went to this show has seen 5 other shows on this tour, so we really don't care how you think they've played a song too many times, or a bit lackluster. It is awesome to see these guys period, and the fact that they can pull off these songs live is a statement unto itsself.
Second, this is Tool. If you came early to get a good spot on the floor, good for you. But they still aren't something my grandmother would like to see, so please don't be too surprised by people moshing. This show was way more mellow than the 2001 show from my perspective, and we didn't have all the jarheads pumped up on 9/11 fury this time.
To the guy who said the light show wasn't that good- dude, comparing Tool's light show to a ZZ Top show is like saying Maynard can't dance as well as the guys in COLOR ME BADD. Please. ZZ Top sucks ass, and you couldn't pay me $50 to sit in front of them in the best years of their prime.

Maynard's quote from the break between Jambi and Stinkfist was:
"Personally, I think Red Bull tastes like a urinal sanitizer, but I'll buy one for everyone here if it wakes your fucking asses up!!!"

My only gripe is: since when do people spend so much time on their fucking cell phones during a concert? At any time during the show, you could see at least fifty little lights on in the stands, with some asshole attached yakking away to someone, like there's anything you can fucking talk about that's cooler than what is going on in front of your face! Throw those fucking things away already, you robots.

Gotta say again, though, I love seeing a show here. If you are going to see a band that can sell out an arena, this is the place to do it. The event staff is very cool here, too. No unneccesary hassling of anyone or head bashing going on.
We Love You, TOOL
Old 07-14-2007, 06:28 PM   #12
Level 1 - Lurker

Went to the show last night, have to say that it was awesome!! Saw these guys here in 2001 and I love this venue. Small, and you have to love the general admission!!
Since this is an opinion page, I'm gonna give my shitty opinion in response to some other shitty opinions.
First off, not everyone who went to this show has seen 5 other shows on this tour, so we really don't care how you think they've played a song too many times, or a bit lackluster. It is awesome to see these guys period, and the fact that they can pull off these songs live is a statement unto itsself.
Second, this is Tool. If you came early to get a good spot on the floor, good for you. But they still aren't something my grandmother would like to see, so please don't be too surprised by people moshing. This show was way more mellow than the 2001 show from my perspective, and we didn't have all the jarheads pumped up on 9/11 fury this time.
To the guy who said the light show wasn't that good- dude, comparing Tool's light show to a ZZ Top show is like saying Maynard can't dance as well as the guys in COLOR ME BADD. Please. ZZ Top sucks ass, and you couldn't pay me $50 to sit in front of them in the best years of their prime.

Maynard's quote from the break between Jambi and Stinkfist was:
"Personally, I think Red Bull tastes like a urinal sanitizer, but I'll buy one for everyone here if it wakes your fucking asses up!!!"

My only gripe is: since when do people spend so much time on their fucking cell phones during a concert? At any time during the show, you could see at least fifty little lights on in the stands, with some asshole attached yakking away to someone, like there's anything you can fucking talk about that's cooler than what is going on in front of your face! Throw those fucking things away already, you robots.

Gotta say again, though, I love seeing a show here. If you are going to see a band that can sell out an arena, this is the place to do it. The event staff is very cool here, too. No unneccesary hassling of anyone or head bashing going on.
We Love You, TOOL
OFFLINE |  
jk6977
07-14-2007, 07:29 PM

Good point about the cell phones - at one point during 10,000 Days I thought we were in a Verizon commercial, it was pathetic.

What a gift hearing Flood 2 nights in a row....amazing how obvious it was so many people didn't recognize it either, can't understand that one. Did anyone else notice Maynard's voice crack at the end? He can't hit those notes like he used to, but I think he knows that, so I have more respect for him for trying to sing them anyway.

Yeah, both the Tweeter and Portland shows had more goof-ups than in the other 10 shows I've been to combined, but it's still the best live stuff out there, hands down. I could hear 46&2 live every day for the rest of my life, it would never be dull.

Thank you again, guys, it's hard to think where we'd be without you.
Old 07-14-2007, 07:29 PM   #13
Level 1 - Lurker

Good point about the cell phones - at one point during 10,000 Days I thought we were in a Verizon commercial, it was pathetic.

What a gift hearing Flood 2 nights in a row....amazing how obvious it was so many people didn't recognize it either, can't understand that one. Did anyone else notice Maynard's voice crack at the end? He can't hit those notes like he used to, but I think he knows that, so I have more respect for him for trying to sing them anyway.

Yeah, both the Tweeter and Portland shows had more goof-ups than in the other 10 shows I've been to combined, but it's still the best live stuff out there, hands down. I could hear 46&2 live every day for the rest of my life, it would never be dull.

Thank you again, guys, it's hard to think where we'd be without you.
OFFLINE |  
nowistoolate
07-14-2007, 08:18 PM

This was my second tool show. I saw them in Manchester, NH in October, too. Pretty much everyone has already stated the highlights and screw ups, so I won't recap them. Compared to the Manchester show, it was a little cozier with a slightly different set list, but maybe not as epic. Perhaps this was because I had experienced some of the visuals before. It still was a concert experience I won't soon forget. I keep hearing the sporadic negative reviews of this tour and can only take them with a grain of salt. I wasn't really old enough to experience tool live in the lateralus days or before, but I can't imagine their commitment to their music has changed much after hearing 10.000 days. I came to the show, along with the majority of the fans, wanting that unique tool experience, and I left feeling a complete person. Tool is the only band I 've seen live were there is almost a tangible sense spiritualism in the music, and this, to me, is what sets tool apart from many bands. Maybe Maynard's mic wasn't well balanced with the instrumentals, and maybe Adam missed a couple notes, but it all seems comical to me knowing how truly talented these guys are. I go to concerts to experience music I love, and I felt connected to the music that was played at this show. I'm just glad they actually came up to Maine.
Old 07-14-2007, 08:18 PM   #14
Level 1 - Lurker

This was my second tool show. I saw them in Manchester, NH in October, too. Pretty much everyone has already stated the highlights and screw ups, so I won't recap them. Compared to the Manchester show, it was a little cozier with a slightly different set list, but maybe not as epic. Perhaps this was because I had experienced some of the visuals before. It still was a concert experience I won't soon forget. I keep hearing the sporadic negative reviews of this tour and can only take them with a grain of salt. I wasn't really old enough to experience tool live in the lateralus days or before, but I can't imagine their commitment to their music has changed much after hearing 10.000 days. I came to the show, along with the majority of the fans, wanting that unique tool experience, and I left feeling a complete person. Tool is the only band I 've seen live were there is almost a tangible sense spiritualism in the music, and this, to me, is what sets tool apart from many bands. Maybe Maynard's mic wasn't well balanced with the instrumentals, and maybe Adam missed a couple notes, but it all seems comical to me knowing how truly talented these guys are. I go to concerts to experience music I love, and I felt connected to the music that was played at this show. I'm just glad they actually came up to Maine.
OFFLINE |  
Jibb's Avatar Jibb
07-15-2007, 04:47 AM

Thanks to Tool for putting on another awesome show for us. 4th time seeing 'em, 2nd time this tour...just gets better every time. Mutha-fuking Flood, that was frackin' great. A friend of mine gave me a great quote after the show, "They're fucking tacticians at putting on a show.....for people on shrooms." Can't deny that, we were all on boomers. Thanks, guys!!
Old 07-15-2007, 04:47 AM   #15
Level 1 - Lurker

Thanks to Tool for putting on another awesome show for us. 4th time seeing 'em, 2nd time this tour...just gets better every time. Mutha-fuking Flood, that was frackin' great. A friend of mine gave me a great quote after the show, "They're fucking tacticians at putting on a show.....for people on shrooms." Can't deny that, we were all on boomers. Thanks, guys!!
OFFLINE |  
aftrdark
07-15-2007, 05:30 AM

Indeed a great show last night... here's for all of you who think a 1 year+ tour should all be about improv and changing setlits etc...

Have you actually paid attention to all the visuals ? all the arrangements ?

You think this could be changed every night just to please the ppl who feel like traveling the country with them ?
I don't think so..

The person that reads the reviews to the shows and is ever so anxious to see them live after holding on their ticket for months wants that show !
After all, all you whiners and wankers have chosen to buy tickets to 2-3,5 shows, nobody twisted your arm !

That was my 2 cents..

Have respect for true artists.
Old 07-15-2007, 05:30 AM   #16
Level 1 - Lurker

Indeed a great show last night... here's for all of you who think a 1 year+ tour should all be about improv and changing setlits etc...

Have you actually paid attention to all the visuals ? all the arrangements ?

You think this could be changed every night just to please the ppl who feel like traveling the country with them ?
I don't think so..

The person that reads the reviews to the shows and is ever so anxious to see them live after holding on their ticket for months wants that show !
After all, all you whiners and wankers have chosen to buy tickets to 2-3,5 shows, nobody twisted your arm !

That was my 2 cents..

Have respect for true artists.
OFFLINE |  
dividedpie
07-15-2007, 10:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk6977 View Post
"Good point about the cell phones - at one point during 10,000 Days I thought we were in a Verizon commercial..."
That's my favorite line so far of all the Portland reviews.

This was my 4th Tool show, and I have to say, those who start their posts by telling everyone that they're a "veteran" of Tool, with the "let me tell you newbies something" type of attitude, totally crack me up. It's almost as if the main character in Hooker w/a Penis comes to life and writes every 6th post on here.

Anyway - I enjoyed the lighting/video much more at this show than the Manchester show earlier this year, although I really really missed the Aenima close they were doing on the pre-Danny bicep injury leg of the tour.

We were standing to the right of the soundboard, where my friends and I usually find ourselves at CCCC shows - the sound there is the best (think about it - you're right near the person mixing the Front of the House, and you're standing in the general area where his auditory point of view is.

With that said, I think, as everyone else seems to think at every other venue, the FOH engineer needs to bring Maynard's voice up. Tool's philosophy has always been NOT to focus on Maynard (hence he never gets lit up by the light crew, etc) so it might be an intentional request by the band that his is almost hidden at times by the music, but I'd really like to hear his pipes get a little more in the mix.

Without trying to repeat what everyone else said (which would make me as redundant as a Tool set list...*rim shot*) There are 3 points I'd like to hit on:

Toilet Paper incident: I saw Maynard grab a stage fan during the dual drum solo, fiddle with it a bit, and set it back down pointing the general direction of the Big Business drummer. He seemed to aim it at him, wet his index finger, and held it up over the fan (like when you're trying to determine the direction of the wind). So before he even took the toilet paper roll out, we were totally laughing at whatever the hell he was doing. Then, as if he's done this before (heh) Maynard sprayed a stream of toilet paper at the drummer who was totally covered in it during his solo. Classic!

Danny Carey: I'm not a big fan of Carol King, but Danny might just be one of the most amazing drummers of his generation, playing the kind of music he plays today. Having seen both Danny and Vinny Paul of Pantera live, I can honestly say that I've had the privilege of seeing the 2 best in the industry. Period. It's occurred to me over the years, that the insane time signatures and unconventional rhythmic patterns that make Tool sound the way they are = and in fact the entire foundation for what makes Tool such a unique band, stems from Carey's genius playing. I recommend anyone reading this now, set aside a few hours, do a YouTube search on Carey, and take a look at some of his studio/non-stage performance videos, as well as interviews. Unlike Maynard, Danny is one of the most humble, personable guys in the music today, and I think that's a rarity these days. This guy is a fucking sick musician, as well as a fantastic human being.

Same Set list EVERY single night: Ok - to all those pissed about the same set list over and over...if you want a totally new setlist each night, you should have spent more time seeing Phish, the Dead, and other bands that have never had an identical setlist in over 20 years of touring. Tool tries to stand apart from the rest of the music industry in terms of a lot of who they are - and they do- but not when it comes to touring. Every show you see on a Tool tour is going to be remarkably similar, with virtually the same set list (minus a few substitutions and additions here and there), and that's fine. It's how touring bands operate. There is a LOT that goes into a show other than just the band on stage (lighting patterns and sequences need to be set up, video needs to go with the music, different effects - delay, chorus, all that shit, needs to be loaded and ready to go at certain times...think of the delay on Maynard's mic during Jambi..."I would, I would...wish it, wish it...all away, away" etc). It's a show - it's a production, a performance...and if you have that kind of timing and energy going into a production, you're going to get the same show in Chicago that you saw in Portland, that you saw in Los Angeles, that you saw in Berlin.

In fact, I wrote down the set list and carried a copy with me at a pre-show BBQ friends and I had in case anyone was interested in what they were about to see musically. And we were out the door right after the last symbol crash of Vicarious, knowing it was the closer.

Trust me - I wish I knew that the show I saw in Manchester NH 10 months ago was going to be totally different than the show I saw Friday, but it is what it is. Right down to the same color of the lights/video (Jambi is a red/firey song etc), to the set llist. And they blow the roof off the place each and every time they do it.

So again, if you're resenting the fact that the band has roughly the same set list night after night for 1.5 years, then man, you missed a lot of killer Phish shows over the years :-)
Old 07-15-2007, 10:17 AM   #17
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by jk6977 View Post
"Good point about the cell phones - at one point during 10,000 Days I thought we were in a Verizon commercial..."
That's my favorite line so far of all the Portland reviews.

This was my 4th Tool show, and I have to say, those who start their posts by telling everyone that they're a "veteran" of Tool, with the "let me tell you newbies something" type of attitude, totally crack me up. It's almost as if the main character in Hooker w/a Penis comes to life and writes every 6th post on here.

Anyway - I enjoyed the lighting/video much more at this show than the Manchester show earlier this year, although I really really missed the Aenima close they were doing on the pre-Danny bicep injury leg of the tour.

We were standing to the right of the soundboard, where my friends and I usually find ourselves at CCCC shows - the sound there is the best (think about it - you're right near the person mixing the Front of the House, and you're standing in the general area where his auditory point of view is.

With that said, I think, as everyone else seems to think at every other venue, the FOH engineer needs to bring Maynard's voice up. Tool's philosophy has always been NOT to focus on Maynard (hence he never gets lit up by the light crew, etc) so it might be an intentional request by the band that his is almost hidden at times by the music, but I'd really like to hear his pipes get a little more in the mix.

Without trying to repeat what everyone else said (which would make me as redundant as a Tool set list...*rim shot*) There are 3 points I'd like to hit on:

Toilet Paper incident: I saw Maynard grab a stage fan during the dual drum solo, fiddle with it a bit, and set it back down pointing the general direction of the Big Business drummer. He seemed to aim it at him, wet his index finger, and held it up over the fan (like when you're trying to determine the direction of the wind). So before he even took the toilet paper roll out, we were totally laughing at whatever the hell he was doing. Then, as if he's done this before (heh) Maynard sprayed a stream of toilet paper at the drummer who was totally covered in it during his solo. Classic!

Danny Carey: I'm not a big fan of Carol King, but Danny might just be one of the most amazing drummers of his generation, playing the kind of music he plays today. Having seen both Danny and Vinny Paul of Pantera live, I can honestly say that I've had the privilege of seeing the 2 best in the industry. Period. It's occurred to me over the years, that the insane time signatures and unconventional rhythmic patterns that make Tool sound the way they are = and in fact the entire foundation for what makes Tool such a unique band, stems from Carey's genius playing. I recommend anyone reading this now, set aside a few hours, do a YouTube search on Carey, and take a look at some of his studio/non-stage performance videos, as well as interviews. Unlike Maynard, Danny is one of the most humble, personable guys in the music today, and I think that's a rarity these days. This guy is a fucking sick musician, as well as a fantastic human being.

Same Set list EVERY single night: Ok - to all those pissed about the same set list over and over...if you want a totally new setlist each night, you should have spent more time seeing Phish, the Dead, and other bands that have never had an identical setlist in over 20 years of touring. Tool tries to stand apart from the rest of the music industry in terms of a lot of who they are - and they do- but not when it comes to touring. Every show you see on a Tool tour is going to be remarkably similar, with virtually the same set list (minus a few substitutions and additions here and there), and that's fine. It's how touring bands operate. There is a LOT that goes into a show other than just the band on stage (lighting patterns and sequences need to be set up, video needs to go with the music, different effects - delay, chorus, all that shit, needs to be loaded and ready to go at certain times...think of the delay on Maynard's mic during Jambi..."I would, I would...wish it, wish it...all away, away" etc). It's a show - it's a production, a performance...and if you have that kind of timing and energy going into a production, you're going to get the same show in Chicago that you saw in Portland, that you saw in Los Angeles, that you saw in Berlin.

In fact, I wrote down the set list and carried a copy with me at a pre-show BBQ friends and I had in case anyone was interested in what they were about to see musically. And we were out the door right after the last symbol crash of Vicarious, knowing it was the closer.

Trust me - I wish I knew that the show I saw in Manchester NH 10 months ago was going to be totally different than the show I saw Friday, but it is what it is. Right down to the same color of the lights/video (Jambi is a red/firey song etc), to the set llist. And they blow the roof off the place each and every time they do it.

So again, if you're resenting the fact that the band has roughly the same set list night after night for 1.5 years, then man, you missed a lot of killer Phish shows over the years :-)
OFFLINE |  
ACTOOLAC
07-15-2007, 11:16 AM

Id like to say that I totally agree with the last post...just because I havent been to 10 TOOL shows in my lifetime doesnt make me unable to understand / totally appretiate their live show. Personally this was my first TOOL show ever, we drove down from Canada to see our favorite band and loved every second of it. The guys could have stood on stage and done nothing and we would have been just as excited.
For me Fourty Six & 2 was the highlight as its one of my favorites but i thought the whole show was awesome. The laser show was great and for me the sound was pretty good, we were dead center behind the sound booth and i made out everything Maynard said. I do agree that the vocals were pretty low sometimes however. Either way, the Civic Center was a great venue because its small and TOOL rocked the house. When everyone lit their lighters it was almost like a religious experience!
If i loved TOOL before, i love them even more now, if that is even possible....time of my life! Glad they played Maine!
Old 07-15-2007, 11:16 AM   #18
Level 1 - Lurker

Id like to say that I totally agree with the last post...just because I havent been to 10 TOOL shows in my lifetime doesnt make me unable to understand / totally appretiate their live show. Personally this was my first TOOL show ever, we drove down from Canada to see our favorite band and loved every second of it. The guys could have stood on stage and done nothing and we would have been just as excited.
For me Fourty Six & 2 was the highlight as its one of my favorites but i thought the whole show was awesome. The laser show was great and for me the sound was pretty good, we were dead center behind the sound booth and i made out everything Maynard said. I do agree that the vocals were pretty low sometimes however. Either way, the Civic Center was a great venue because its small and TOOL rocked the house. When everyone lit their lighters it was almost like a religious experience!
If i loved TOOL before, i love them even more now, if that is even possible....time of my life! Glad they played Maine!
OFFLINE |  
slamminsalmon's Avatar slamminsalmon
07-15-2007, 11:31 AM

flood was the only song i had never seen them perform before. it was fantastic.

Last edited by paraflux; 07-15-2007 at 12:13 PM..
Old 07-15-2007, 11:31 AM   #19
homer jay

Bincount™: 4656

flood was the only song i had never seen them perform before. it was fantastic.

Last edited by paraflux; 07-15-2007 at 12:13 PM..
OFFLINE |  
micky72
07-15-2007, 02:07 PM

This was my first show and It totally blew my mind.When they did Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2) it was the most magical thing I have ever been a part of in a concert.The lasers where phenominal and it felt like we where in a ufo lol.The drum solo was wild the drummer from big business did really good for such a small drum kit.But I will most definately see them again if I get a chance to.I got to trade my seat ticket for a floor ticket and I was right up front watching until i got a little bit back into the mosh pit it was a blast.VEry much fun thanks tool.
Old 07-15-2007, 02:07 PM   #20
Level 1 - Lurker

This was my first show and It totally blew my mind.When they did Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2) it was the most magical thing I have ever been a part of in a concert.The lasers where phenominal and it felt like we where in a ufo lol.The drum solo was wild the drummer from big business did really good for such a small drum kit.But I will most definately see them again if I get a chance to.I got to trade my seat ticket for a floor ticket and I was right up front watching until i got a little bit back into the mosh pit it was a blast.VEry much fun thanks tool.
OFFLINE |  
nbourque
07-15-2007, 03:03 PM

This was my 2nd Tool show. I saw them back in Oct. in Manchester, NH. The civic center is a far BETTER venue to see a show at than the Verizon Wireless arena. The sound and feel of the civic center are years ahead of the VWA.

Great show......pretty much the same set list as the NH show except for flood and no Aenema in Portland. Some highlights were Danny Carey himself. He is simply quite amazing. His solo with the drummer from Big Business was was awesome. Something I have never seen or heard before.

Some of the down sides that have been mentioned before were the low vocals from Maynard, a few mis notes, but again these guys are human, they will make mistakes.

Overall it was a great show. For Tool to have toured for as long as they have now and still be able to play each show with as much passion as the next is a testament to how much they love their music. Hope to see TOOl back soon.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:03 PM   #21
Level 3 - Talker

This was my 2nd Tool show. I saw them back in Oct. in Manchester, NH. The civic center is a far BETTER venue to see a show at than the Verizon Wireless arena. The sound and feel of the civic center are years ahead of the VWA.

Great show......pretty much the same set list as the NH show except for flood and no Aenema in Portland. Some highlights were Danny Carey himself. He is simply quite amazing. His solo with the drummer from Big Business was was awesome. Something I have never seen or heard before.

Some of the down sides that have been mentioned before were the low vocals from Maynard, a few mis notes, but again these guys are human, they will make mistakes.

Overall it was a great show. For Tool to have toured for as long as they have now and still be able to play each show with as much passion as the next is a testament to how much they love their music. Hope to see TOOl back soon.
OFFLINE |  
detuned
07-15-2007, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn.Carl View Post
Before Vicarious, Maynard spoke for quite a while, but I couldn't make out much of what he said, only "fans of the Old Port (??? I'd be impressed if he knew about OP), we used all the toilet paper. Watch out for each other, and don't fuck any wild animals on the way home. Thank you, peace out."
hah, didnt catch the old port mention. tool has mastered every album since aenima at gateway studios here in maine, so im sure they are familiar with old port, seeing how its all there is to do in portland really, heh.

was my 6th time seeing tool, and is up there for one of my favorite times seeing them. sound wasnt perfect and there were some small problems performance wise, but for whatever reason it clicked a lot more than some of the other times ive seen them. 100x better than mansfield in september. i think a big factor in this was being able to sit so close to the stage and really watch the guys do their thing. flood was worth the price of admission alone. the drum duel in lateralus was awesome. big business kicked ass.
Old 07-15-2007, 03:23 PM   #22
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Capricorn.Carl View Post
Before Vicarious, Maynard spoke for quite a while, but I couldn't make out much of what he said, only "fans of the Old Port (??? I'd be impressed if he knew about OP), we used all the toilet paper. Watch out for each other, and don't fuck any wild animals on the way home. Thank you, peace out."
hah, didnt catch the old port mention. tool has mastered every album since aenima at gateway studios here in maine, so im sure they are familiar with old port, seeing how its all there is to do in portland really, heh.

was my 6th time seeing tool, and is up there for one of my favorite times seeing them. sound wasnt perfect and there were some small problems performance wise, but for whatever reason it clicked a lot more than some of the other times ive seen them. 100x better than mansfield in september. i think a big factor in this was being able to sit so close to the stage and really watch the guys do their thing. flood was worth the price of admission alone. the drum duel in lateralus was awesome. big business kicked ass.
OFFLINE |  
harry manback23
07-15-2007, 04:45 PM

awesome show! 42&6 was the one for me. how do these guys play so loud and sound so crisp? the man that said they are the best since pink floyd is right on the money. there is no band like tool. they have their own special type of music, one of a kind! i would have no problem following them around on the whole tour. MJK is GOD. thanks for a special night!!!
Old 07-15-2007, 04:45 PM   #23
Level 1 - Lurker

awesome show! 42&6 was the one for me. how do these guys play so loud and sound so crisp? the man that said they are the best since pink floyd is right on the money. there is no band like tool. they have their own special type of music, one of a kind! i would have no problem following them around on the whole tour. MJK is GOD. thanks for a special night!!!
OFFLINE |  
CBJB
07-15-2007, 07:49 PM

Another great show, hearing these guys live is such an experience. 2 nights in a row is just nuts for me,(mansfield/portland) I have had a great weekend to say the least.

As far as the complaining about some of the hiccups through the night, give me a break. They give us 2 hours of entertainment and all you can write about is the few mistakes you heard?
C'mon?
For me the confusion/mistakes through the night were easy to overlook, and did nothing but contribute to the greatness of their performance. As hard as it may be for some of you to believe, they are still human.......
so.....
Piss off!!
Old 07-15-2007, 07:49 PM   #24
Level 1 - Lurker

Another great show, hearing these guys live is such an experience. 2 nights in a row is just nuts for me,(mansfield/portland) I have had a great weekend to say the least.

As far as the complaining about some of the hiccups through the night, give me a break. They give us 2 hours of entertainment and all you can write about is the few mistakes you heard?
C'mon?
For me the confusion/mistakes through the night were easy to overlook, and did nothing but contribute to the greatness of their performance. As hard as it may be for some of you to believe, they are still human.......
so.....
Piss off!!
OFFLINE |  
drotski
07-15-2007, 08:28 PM

Wow, what an amazing show. This was the third Tool show I've been to, and the first in 5 years. Tool has always been my favorite band, Opiate being the album that got me hooked...the last time I saw them, I was a little disappointed. They didn't seem like they were all there. This time, they seemed like they were truly BACK. I just wish I could of heard what Maynard was saying between songs a little better, he seemed really talkative. I noticed at this show, which I didn't pay attention to prior, how Maynard truly tries to stay out of the spotlight. This may explain why he didn't attend a meet and greet I had won with A Perfect Circle 6 or 7 years ago. I held a grudge for a short time, but have come to admire how Maynard, along with Tool, try to keep it about the Music and their art.

I loved how Maynard toilet papered the drummer from Big Business. I hope that guy does well, he is a great drummer, even if he is in a lousy band. I also liked the break they took, when they sat on stage and talked for a few minutes.

Any idea why there were plants on the sides of the stage? That was weird.

The visuals were amazing. I especially liked the aerial view of Danny durring Lateralus, in a kaleidoscope sort of view.

I loved the group hug they had at the end...it seemed genuine, like they were truly close, and loved what they do.

I hope it won't be so long before I see Tool again, and I hope they don't take such a long break next time.

Also, please do not comment on their mistakes...look at it as a novelty, and a unique experience to be their durring their human-like mistakes. This sort of thing is hard to do PERFECTLY every time. It is also draining to be doing this every night. Give them a break, they put on a killer show.
Old 07-15-2007, 08:28 PM   #25
Level 1 - Lurker

Wow, what an amazing show. This was the third Tool show I've been to, and the first in 5 years. Tool has always been my favorite band, Opiate being the album that got me hooked...the last time I saw them, I was a little disappointed. They didn't seem like they were all there. This time, they seemed like they were truly BACK. I just wish I could of heard what Maynard was saying between songs a little better, he seemed really talkative. I noticed at this show, which I didn't pay attention to prior, how Maynard truly tries to stay out of the spotlight. This may explain why he didn't attend a meet and greet I had won with A Perfect Circle 6 or 7 years ago. I held a grudge for a short time, but have come to admire how Maynard, along with Tool, try to keep it about the Music and their art.

I loved how Maynard toilet papered the drummer from Big Business. I hope that guy does well, he is a great drummer, even if he is in a lousy band. I also liked the break they took, when they sat on stage and talked for a few minutes.

Any idea why there were plants on the sides of the stage? That was weird.

The visuals were amazing. I especially liked the aerial view of Danny durring Lateralus, in a kaleidoscope sort of view.

I loved the group hug they had at the end...it seemed genuine, like they were truly close, and loved what they do.

I hope it won't be so long before I see Tool again, and I hope they don't take such a long break next time.

Also, please do not comment on their mistakes...look at it as a novelty, and a unique experience to be their durring their human-like mistakes. This sort of thing is hard to do PERFECTLY every time. It is also draining to be doing this every night. Give them a break, they put on a killer show.
OFFLINE |  
Voltemand2
07-16-2007, 11:50 AM

This was my 10th show. We got there at the start of Flood, due to unforeseen circumstances, plus us being pretty fucked up. Great time. Good show as always, though the sound quality there was pretty poor.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:50 AM   #26
Level 1 - Lurker

This was my 10th show. We got there at the start of Flood, due to unforeseen circumstances, plus us being pretty fucked up. Great time. Good show as always, though the sound quality there was pretty poor.
OFFLINE |  
TheFryGuy98
07-16-2007, 12:25 PM

Sickness!!! I have seen TOOL more than a dozen times and this one was definetly one of the best! The band seemed to have fun playing with one another. Loved how Maynard came out in an orange hunting shirt that he bought at a truck stop on the way up! The crowd was mostly on their feet, the setlist was almost perfect, the screen visuals were mind tapping, and the stage lights are priceless. I have no complaints, only praise that that finally are playing stuff off Undertow. I loved FLOOD, best release of my life! Definetly the best Rosetta Stoned I have ever heard live before, good thing I remembered my eye glasses this time!!! Cheers to all that were at this show, my life wouldnt be the same without it! Thought the tickets price hike sucked, but it was money well spent! I would do it over and over and over again in a heartbeat!
Old 07-16-2007, 12:25 PM   #27
Level 1 - Lurker

Sickness!!! I have seen TOOL more than a dozen times and this one was definetly one of the best! The band seemed to have fun playing with one another. Loved how Maynard came out in an orange hunting shirt that he bought at a truck stop on the way up! The crowd was mostly on their feet, the setlist was almost perfect, the screen visuals were mind tapping, and the stage lights are priceless. I have no complaints, only praise that that finally are playing stuff off Undertow. I loved FLOOD, best release of my life! Definetly the best Rosetta Stoned I have ever heard live before, good thing I remembered my eye glasses this time!!! Cheers to all that were at this show, my life wouldnt be the same without it! Thought the tickets price hike sucked, but it was money well spent! I would do it over and over and over again in a heartbeat!
OFFLINE |  
mattshead
07-16-2007, 01:47 PM

First Tool show, been waiting a long time!

I am a jam band fan myself, but love and respect Tool as they are!

Usually I get fluckered up before a show, but I was working this night, supporting a gentleman with developemental disabilities who loves live music.

I am VERY thankful to have finally seen "The Amazing Tool," it was like an experience I really didnt live in the moment for, but afterwards, it slowly processed and coursed its way through my veins.
The thunder echoed in my ears from above, I felt there had been an earthquake that shook my being from below, the melodies still danced through my thoughts, while the energy I didn't realize was there in me, slowly receded.

During the show itself, I was slightly bored....I DONT KNOW HOW?!? Maybe cause where we were sitting, the sound was blurry and jumbled, no words were clear from Maynard, and they didn't sound tight at all. Maybe cause I was sober, maybe cause I was responsible for the gentleman escorted to the show. I am not sure!

It also appeared from my point of view that they looked bored. Maynard appeared to me like he was separate from the band...The drummer looked bored...the guitarist looked arrogant and bored...

Being a rock star must be wierd, touring 24/7, fame, life on the road, fans who love you, fans who suck...CHEERS to anyone willing to keep on trucking to spread thier art around and enhance a friday night for us Mainers!

I just worry when I see a band not into it..(form my perspective) that they might be done...hell, it could have been all me!) or maybe their fav baseball team lost...or their connection didn't come through! Or maybe they were having a fucking blast, doing thier thing, and I, being a Tool virgin, didnt't realize it...

But to be honest, I had my expectations too high! I thought The heavens would open up and bring devestation to our man made world...I thought I would fall to my knees in submission to the thunderous drums and bass and cry with the guitar as it soared above the destruction. And I thought I would dance with Maynard, with his melodies, with his poetry, with all the tool fans, right into the light of truth, never even looking back down upon the cleansing of the earth, or the dumbfounded dipshits left behind.

So, yeah, my expectations were a little high...and I wasn't!

Being a jam band fan I know things are not always tight or amazing, but that is the trip! up and down, and the down is part of what makes the up sooo great!!

The crowd was a little rough, but as my being usually creates, we had all good people directly around us, a little coushin of happy fans.

I also agree that right now, what else is out there? (I would suggest Pearl Jam, they are still touring and I think they do a great show...)
Nothing really, music is different nowadays. Tool is the only "heavy metal" band I can say I like nowadays...acctually, for 15 years now, since Metallica went on the radio.
So I agree that we are very fortunate to have Tool still putting it out there!

So overall, the show wasn't amazing for me, but afterwards...It was like a trip that never peaked properly, there was no moment, but as I came down (drove home), I knew something had happened to me, something had impacted me, changed me...

As for the fellow I supported there, He started headbanging, air guitar, air drums...It seems safe to say that he had a GREAT time!

Thank You Tool! I hope you guys are all good! Keep being yourselves! and may I let you know that I to am praying for rain too, And I am praying for tidal waves..
10,000 years is a long time, time for a change to give life on earth a chance...and noone better to do it than mom herself...cleanse and purge!!! and thanks for saying so right outloud, literally in words...and in the music!
Old 07-16-2007, 01:47 PM   #28
Level 1 - Lurker

First Tool show, been waiting a long time!

I am a jam band fan myself, but love and respect Tool as they are!

Usually I get fluckered up before a show, but I was working this night, supporting a gentleman with developemental disabilities who loves live music.

I am VERY thankful to have finally seen "The Amazing Tool," it was like an experience I really didnt live in the moment for, but afterwards, it slowly processed and coursed its way through my veins.
The thunder echoed in my ears from above, I felt there had been an earthquake that shook my being from below, the melodies still danced through my thoughts, while the energy I didn't realize was there in me, slowly receded.

During the show itself, I was slightly bored....I DONT KNOW HOW?!? Maybe cause where we were sitting, the sound was blurry and jumbled, no words were clear from Maynard, and they didn't sound tight at all. Maybe cause I was sober, maybe cause I was responsible for the gentleman escorted to the show. I am not sure!

It also appeared from my point of view that they looked bored. Maynard appeared to me like he was separate from the band...The drummer looked bored...the guitarist looked arrogant and bored...

Being a rock star must be wierd, touring 24/7, fame, life on the road, fans who love you, fans who suck...CHEERS to anyone willing to keep on trucking to spread thier art around and enhance a friday night for us Mainers!

I just worry when I see a band not into it..(form my perspective) that they might be done...hell, it could have been all me!) or maybe their fav baseball team lost...or their connection didn't come through! Or maybe they were having a fucking blast, doing thier thing, and I, being a Tool virgin, didnt't realize it...

But to be honest, I had my expectations too high! I thought The heavens would open up and bring devestation to our man made world...I thought I would fall to my knees in submission to the thunderous drums and bass and cry with the guitar as it soared above the destruction. And I thought I would dance with Maynard, with his melodies, with his poetry, with all the tool fans, right into the light of truth, never even looking back down upon the cleansing of the earth, or the dumbfounded dipshits left behind.

So, yeah, my expectations were a little high...and I wasn't!

Being a jam band fan I know things are not always tight or amazing, but that is the trip! up and down, and the down is part of what makes the up sooo great!!

The crowd was a little rough, but as my being usually creates, we had all good people directly around us, a little coushin of happy fans.

I also agree that right now, what else is out there? (I would suggest Pearl Jam, they are still touring and I think they do a great show...)
Nothing really, music is different nowadays. Tool is the only "heavy metal" band I can say I like nowadays...acctually, for 15 years now, since Metallica went on the radio.
So I agree that we are very fortunate to have Tool still putting it out there!

So overall, the show wasn't amazing for me, but afterwards...It was like a trip that never peaked properly, there was no moment, but as I came down (drove home), I knew something had happened to me, something had impacted me, changed me...

As for the fellow I supported there, He started headbanging, air guitar, air drums...It seems safe to say that he had a GREAT time!

Thank You Tool! I hope you guys are all good! Keep being yourselves! and may I let you know that I to am praying for rain too, And I am praying for tidal waves..
10,000 years is a long time, time for a change to give life on earth a chance...and noone better to do it than mom herself...cleanse and purge!!! and thanks for saying so right outloud, literally in words...and in the music!
OFFLINE |  
46_&_2
07-16-2007, 06:15 PM

This was my 2nd Tool show. The first was in Manchester, NH. I stood next to this lady who was with her kid, but he never showed up. So I'm thinking she was by herself, but felt out of place...who knows.

The setlist wasthe same as previous shows minus Pushit, which I was hoping they would play. Flood was good though.

Maynard talked more this time versus Manchester, which was cool.

I thought the extened versions of Laterlus, Schism and Stinkfist was fantastic.

I personally thought 46 & 2 was the best song of the night but hey, I'm biased! :-)

Yeah, Red Bull sucks if it doesn't have vodka in it and the toilet paper joke was funny, the kid from BB was able to recover just fine, although it looked like he didn't like it.

I thought the Maynard was a little fast on the lyrics for Rosetta Stoned. I would have liked The Pot and Aenima but they will give us and we will take the setlist the play.

Peace out!
Old 07-16-2007, 06:15 PM   #29
Level 1 - Lurker

This was my 2nd Tool show. The first was in Manchester, NH. I stood next to this lady who was with her kid, but he never showed up. So I'm thinking she was by herself, but felt out of place...who knows.

The setlist wasthe same as previous shows minus Pushit, which I was hoping they would play. Flood was good though.

Maynard talked more this time versus Manchester, which was cool.

I thought the extened versions of Laterlus, Schism and Stinkfist was fantastic.

I personally thought 46 & 2 was the best song of the night but hey, I'm biased! :-)

Yeah, Red Bull sucks if it doesn't have vodka in it and the toilet paper joke was funny, the kid from BB was able to recover just fine, although it looked like he didn't like it.

I thought the Maynard was a little fast on the lyrics for Rosetta Stoned. I would have liked The Pot and Aenima but they will give us and we will take the setlist the play.

Peace out!
OFFLINE |  
slamminsalmon's Avatar slamminsalmon
07-16-2007, 06:33 PM

first time i saw tool and didnt hear aenima, for that i thank them.

the pot doesnt have the electricity or same theme the of the rest of the songs they played that night. when i saw them last year it seemed out of place.

i dont know about maynards mic being low...i could hear him fine and i was in the back. the visuals just seem to be better. and the effects where you could actually see danny drumming on the screens. genius!

nice review mattshead, you gave someone else the chance to enjoy them, if you were on your own and didnt have to worry about your client you may have had a better time. we may know eachother i grew up in augusta
Old 07-16-2007, 06:33 PM   #30
homer jay

Bincount™: 4656

first time i saw tool and didnt hear aenima, for that i thank them.

the pot doesnt have the electricity or same theme the of the rest of the songs they played that night. when i saw them last year it seemed out of place.

i dont know about maynards mic being low...i could hear him fine and i was in the back. the visuals just seem to be better. and the effects where you could actually see danny drumming on the screens. genius!

nice review mattshead, you gave someone else the chance to enjoy them, if you were on your own and didnt have to worry about your client you may have had a better time. we may know eachother i grew up in augusta
OFFLINE |  
permian84
07-17-2007, 04:57 AM

General follow up to all..

CCCC is a small, jewel of a venue. GA for a rock show? Perfect.

I have seen over 50 shows at this venue dating back to 1977, and it blows away all other venues in New England. Easy access, parking, good people. Many memories and talk of ..I remember seeing Priest, Tull, Maiden, Nugent, Trumph, J Geils on New Year's, Whitesnake, Aerosmith and Tyler passing out, Ozzy blown away by a young, hungry band called Def Leppard, Journey when they rocked hard, Zappa before I knew his place in the pantheon of musicians, ZZ Top, whom I SWEAR were lip synching at times, and an all time fave; The Police in 1981 "Ghost in the Machine" tour that blew me away.....aaahhhh..memories..

TOOL is the best band in the world today. It was the 6th time I had seen them, and although they played longer and better in INDY back in 2001 (two nites before 9/11), they still are art driven, not jumping around the stage like idiots, focused. Vocals being "muddy" at ANY rock show is fairly common. I have no major complaints with the setlist. I would enjoy a longer show split up by an intermission of about 15 minutes. A TOOL ROCK OPERA. It would work. However, they could play the yellow pages and I'd enjoy. The drum-off was one of the best things I have EVER seen at a rock show. LATERALUS is one of the great rock songs of all time. The "In My Time of Dying" of this generation. I hope all truly appreciate this band and their craft. I do believe they will disband after this tour and move in another direction. Just my opinion and probably the reason for such a prolonged tour.

I hope to be wrong; but certainly a long hiatus is due. I would be suprised if a live CD isn't being produced; unless the band wants no part of $$$ from it.

They have clearly "made it" big time. Each member has his own tour bus (my buddy shook Adam's hand prior to the show while going to his bus), and I counted 8 "semis" to transport gear.

TOOL.

Last edited by permian84; 07-17-2007 at 05:09 AM..
Old 07-17-2007, 04:57 AM   #31
Level 1 - Lurker

General follow up to all..

CCCC is a small, jewel of a venue. GA for a rock show? Perfect.

I have seen over 50 shows at this venue dating back to 1977, and it blows away all other venues in New England. Easy access, parking, good people. Many memories and talk of ..I remember seeing Priest, Tull, Maiden, Nugent, Trumph, J Geils on New Year's, Whitesnake, Aerosmith and Tyler passing out, Ozzy blown away by a young, hungry band called Def Leppard, Journey when they rocked hard, Zappa before I knew his place in the pantheon of musicians, ZZ Top, whom I SWEAR were lip synching at times, and an all time fave; The Police in 1981 "Ghost in the Machine" tour that blew me away.....aaahhhh..memories..

TOOL is the best band in the world today. It was the 6th time I had seen them, and although they played longer and better in INDY back in 2001 (two nites before 9/11), they still are art driven, not jumping around the stage like idiots, focused. Vocals being "muddy" at ANY rock show is fairly common. I have no major complaints with the setlist. I would enjoy a longer show split up by an intermission of about 15 minutes. A TOOL ROCK OPERA. It would work. However, they could play the yellow pages and I'd enjoy. The drum-off was one of the best things I have EVER seen at a rock show. LATERALUS is one of the great rock songs of all time. The "In My Time of Dying" of this generation. I hope all truly appreciate this band and their craft. I do believe they will disband after this tour and move in another direction. Just my opinion and probably the reason for such a prolonged tour.

I hope to be wrong; but certainly a long hiatus is due. I would be suprised if a live CD isn't being produced; unless the band wants no part of $$$ from it.

They have clearly "made it" big time. Each member has his own tour bus (my buddy shook Adam's hand prior to the show while going to his bus), and I counted 8 "semis" to transport gear.

TOOL.

Last edited by permian84; 07-17-2007 at 05:09 AM..
OFFLINE |  
binomial's Avatar binomial
07-18-2007, 05:29 AM

So I passed on the Thursday night Boston show for a Friday night in Portland. I think I made a good choice because a) sitting in the parking lot for 3 hours after the show in Boston isn't appealing to me (it's like they took a queue from Disney World and just weave you around forever until you get to the ride, or, in this case, 495 North) and b) the Civic Center is a great little/big venue.

My friends and I show up to the show around 7 after meeting up and deciding with authority that we were not going to go on the floor because we've come to the age and realization that we don't need to be repeatedly hit to enjoy a concert. We walk in, get frisked and I'm asked if I want a floor pass. "Yes. Yes I do." Folded like a bad poker hand.

We walk out onto the floor and I'm giddy again. 10 yards from the stage!!! This is where it'll all happen. I look at my friends who all agree: go to the seats. Damn. So we sit down, listen to the tunes pumping through the sound system. Messhugah, Ween, NIN, Tricky. Good times. Then we're approached by a kid to buy our wrist bands. Hell no! That was the impetus they needed. These things have value. We're going to the floor.

We plant ourselves in the center, a few feet in front of the sound board, 30 yards from the stage. Nice.

Big Business comes out and does their thing. I can never give a good opinion on opening bands. Their sound is usually pretty muddy and they're playing fast and loud to keep our attention. Big Business was no different. So they came and they went. And I was no worse for the wear (outside of the drums possibly giving me an irregular heartbeat).

The stage is set up, Danny's kit is revealed and by the end of 30 minutes, the lights drop. In the immortal words of my college roommate, "Aww titties."

TOOL rocked. I mean rocked hard. I've been a fan for a long time. I love their music and I love the way they translate it through the visuals. It's like performance art that I can tolerate (unlike, say, interpretive dance where people flair and fall down and it's supposed to convey meaning). Every tune was blistering. The sound from where I was mixed perfectly. Everyone was at the right level. The perks of being at the sound board.

From looking at the previous posts, I can see that the set list doesn't change too much. That's alright, though. I imagine it takes a lot to orchestrate this visual assault. They can't be changing things up at the drop of a hat and be able to incorporate videos and lights like they want to. Would I have liked to have heard more from Opiate or Undertow? Sure as shit I would. But I love Right in Two as much as I love Sweat. To hear the new tunes live is great.

All members were on point. Maynard only bowed out at the end of Schism after pleading with someone for something from his pedestal. Justin was a monster on the bass and clearly the one best connecting with the fans during the show (lighters during the intermission, anyone?). Adam is the man. It didn't bother me that he didn't look out at us but instead stared at his feet and hands. I'd rather he hit the notes than give us a Nigel Tufnel solo face. And Danny. Not enough can be said for Mr. Carey. Amazing. They could have ended the show with Lateralus. Like everyone else, I stood slackjawed by the end of the dueling drums solo. Amazing.

I think Jambi is a great opener. It's like going on a date with someone who kicks you in the balls right at the get-go. You know the rest of the night is going to be interesting. And interesting it was.

Definitely a highlight for me, concert-wise. I walked in expecting a good show and a nice night watching my favorite band. I walked out looking for my ass because it had been kicked so many times in that 2 hour span that it just got away from me. It was so good that I almost considered parting with the $38 for a t-shirt. Perhaps I'll just spend that money on the orange Puscifer hoodie Maynard was repping that night.
Old 07-18-2007, 05:29 AM   #32
Level 1 - Lurker

So I passed on the Thursday night Boston show for a Friday night in Portland. I think I made a good choice because a) sitting in the parking lot for 3 hours after the show in Boston isn't appealing to me (it's like they took a queue from Disney World and just weave you around forever until you get to the ride, or, in this case, 495 North) and b) the Civic Center is a great little/big venue.

My friends and I show up to the show around 7 after meeting up and deciding with authority that we were not going to go on the floor because we've come to the age and realization that we don't need to be repeatedly hit to enjoy a concert. We walk in, get frisked and I'm asked if I want a floor pass. "Yes. Yes I do." Folded like a bad poker hand.

We walk out onto the floor and I'm giddy again. 10 yards from the stage!!! This is where it'll all happen. I look at my friends who all agree: go to the seats. Damn. So we sit down, listen to the tunes pumping through the sound system. Messhugah, Ween, NIN, Tricky. Good times. Then we're approached by a kid to buy our wrist bands. Hell no! That was the impetus they needed. These things have value. We're going to the floor.

We plant ourselves in the center, a few feet in front of the sound board, 30 yards from the stage. Nice.

Big Business comes out and does their thing. I can never give a good opinion on opening bands. Their sound is usually pretty muddy and they're playing fast and loud to keep our attention. Big Business was no different. So they came and they went. And I was no worse for the wear (outside of the drums possibly giving me an irregular heartbeat).

The stage is set up, Danny's kit is revealed and by the end of 30 minutes, the lights drop. In the immortal words of my college roommate, "Aww titties."

TOOL rocked. I mean rocked hard. I've been a fan for a long time. I love their music and I love the way they translate it through the visuals. It's like performance art that I can tolerate (unlike, say, interpretive dance where people flair and fall down and it's supposed to convey meaning). Every tune was blistering. The sound from where I was mixed perfectly. Everyone was at the right level. The perks of being at the sound board.

From looking at the previous posts, I can see that the set list doesn't change too much. That's alright, though. I imagine it takes a lot to orchestrate this visual assault. They can't be changing things up at the drop of a hat and be able to incorporate videos and lights like they want to. Would I have liked to have heard more from Opiate or Undertow? Sure as shit I would. But I love Right in Two as much as I love Sweat. To hear the new tunes live is great.

All members were on point. Maynard only bowed out at the end of Schism after pleading with someone for something from his pedestal. Justin was a monster on the bass and clearly the one best connecting with the fans during the show (lighters during the intermission, anyone?). Adam is the man. It didn't bother me that he didn't look out at us but instead stared at his feet and hands. I'd rather he hit the notes than give us a Nigel Tufnel solo face. And Danny. Not enough can be said for Mr. Carey. Amazing. They could have ended the show with Lateralus. Like everyone else, I stood slackjawed by the end of the dueling drums solo. Amazing.

I think Jambi is a great opener. It's like going on a date with someone who kicks you in the balls right at the get-go. You know the rest of the night is going to be interesting. And interesting it was.

Definitely a highlight for me, concert-wise. I walked in expecting a good show and a nice night watching my favorite band. I walked out looking for my ass because it had been kicked so many times in that 2 hour span that it just got away from me. It was so good that I almost considered parting with the $38 for a t-shirt. Perhaps I'll just spend that money on the orange Puscifer hoodie Maynard was repping that night.
OFFLINE |  
JoannaE420's Avatar JoannaE420
07-19-2007, 05:22 PM

Sooo Portland was my first Tool show, and i told myself i wouldnt die until i saw them live...and i did. For the overall word, it'd probably be awe. I dont have any of there other shows to compare it to...but from what i felt and expirenced...it was the most amazing thing i've ever felt go through me.
I was on the fence for the first 5 songs, then i went back towards the middle to smoke. Parabol and Parabola were amazing...the lights, it felt like we were getting abducted. I had a question though, the police took my camera...did anyone get any pictures?? If you did, could you possibly send me them! It'd be appriciated. If not, do you know how I can get ahold of the photographer that was there?
Anyways. Were all obvibsly Tool fans. And the picking out everything they do wrong...or whether other shows in the 80s were better? dosent really matter. For what it was, it was undescribable...expcially if you were fucked up. And sure, there has probably been better light shows...but not that ive seen. and that was fucking incredible.

namaste. and peace.
Old 07-19-2007, 05:22 PM   #33
Level 1 - Lurker

Sooo Portland was my first Tool show, and i told myself i wouldnt die until i saw them live...and i did. For the overall word, it'd probably be awe. I dont have any of there other shows to compare it to...but from what i felt and expirenced...it was the most amazing thing i've ever felt go through me.
I was on the fence for the first 5 songs, then i went back towards the middle to smoke. Parabol and Parabola were amazing...the lights, it felt like we were getting abducted. I had a question though, the police took my camera...did anyone get any pictures?? If you did, could you possibly send me them! It'd be appriciated. If not, do you know how I can get ahold of the photographer that was there?
Anyways. Were all obvibsly Tool fans. And the picking out everything they do wrong...or whether other shows in the 80s were better? dosent really matter. For what it was, it was undescribable...expcially if you were fucked up. And sure, there has probably been better light shows...but not that ive seen. and that was fucking incredible.

namaste. and peace.
07-20-2007, 02:09 PM

Ever notice what a diverse crowd Tool fans are..."metalheads...", ravers, hippies, skaters, 30 sumthings, 40 sumthings, 50 sumthings....just about everyone, a slice of civilized humanity...at least here in maine...

Last edited by mattshead; 07-20-2007 at 02:13 PM..
Old 07-20-2007, 02:09 PM   #34
Level 1 - Lurker

Ever notice what a diverse crowd Tool fans are..."metalheads...", ravers, hippies, skaters, 30 sumthings, 40 sumthings, 50 sumthings....just about everyone, a slice of civilized humanity...at least here in maine...

Last edited by mattshead; 07-20-2007 at 02:13 PM..
OFFLINE |  
mattshead
07-20-2007, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamminsalmon View Post
Thank you so much for recognizing that...It is greatly appreciated...

NOTE***As time goes on, I am becoming possesed by tool...The concert is having a severe after-effect...I dont know Why i didnt feel it at the show itself...

Thanks again...
Old 07-20-2007, 02:10 PM   #35
Level 1 - Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by slamminsalmon View Post
Thank you so much for recognizing that...It is greatly appreciated...

NOTE***As time goes on, I am becoming possesed by tool...The concert is having a severe after-effect...I dont know Why i didnt feel it at the show itself...

Thanks again...
OFFLINE |  

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply