View Poll Results: How many think it's a hoax/conspiracy
I do. 147 24.87%
I don't. 444 75.13%
Voters: 591. You may not vote on this poll

KeithLD50
04-25-2006, 07:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosetta Stoned
why is it insane to think that may 2nd is a joke?

give me one reason.

give me a second here.

lets say that this album does come out. and, good lord....it's the same as the leak...who says that there still isn't another album coming? what is stopping TOOL from making an announcement about another album release?

it sounds crazy....but TOOL are just the band to pull some crazy shit like this.
YOU WANT 1 REASON??!?!?! The goddamn cd HAS SHIPPED and people HAVE it right now. They literally have IN THEIR HANDS the exact album everyone is downloading. There is no more to the hoax theory. Yes, they may have another release coming, and YES, this may be some type of b-sides, ect. BUT, what you downloaded IS what is being released May 2!!! It is ONE week before the release and it has shipped out to distributors. Get a clue man....
Old 04-25-2006, 07:03 PM   #121
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 0
Re: Hilarious...I love Tool forever now

Quote:
why is it insane to think that may 2nd is a joke?

give me one reason.

give me a second here.

lets say that this album does come out. and, good lord....it's the same as the leak...who says that there still isn't another album coming? what is stopping TOOL from making an announcement about another album release?

it sounds crazy....but TOOL are just the band to pull some crazy shit like this.
YOU WANT 1 REASON??!?!?! The goddamn cd HAS SHIPPED and people HAVE it right now. They literally have IN THEIR HANDS the exact album everyone is downloading. There is no more to the hoax theory. Yes, they may have another release coming, and YES, this may be some type of b-sides, ect. BUT, what you downloaded IS what is being released May 2!!! It is ONE week before the release and it has shipped out to distributors. Get a clue man....
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
fault's Avatar fault
04-25-2006, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagomorph
[Opinion]Pud thai is a delicious meal.
I'd quote that as fact myself.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:04 PM   #122
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lagomorph
[Opinion]Pud thai is a delicious meal.
I'd quote that as fact myself.
04-25-2006, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fault
I agreed with your thoughts on the album, but dude, its on the radio now. People already have the cd's in their hands. You can discuss that its a b-side, more to come whatever, but this album is real, and its coming to a store near you very soon.
screw it.

nobody seems to give a shit.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:06 PM   #123
Level 4 - Thinker

Quote:
Originally Posted by fault
I agreed with your thoughts on the album, but dude, its on the radio now. People already have the cd's in their hands. You can discuss that its a b-side, more to come whatever, but this album is real, and its coming to a store near you very soon.
screw it.

fault's Avatar fault
04-25-2006, 07:08 PM

Quote:
screw it.

Dude, I do give a shit. I did question it's validity for quite a while. But its really this simple. This leak = 10,000 Days. End of story.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:08 PM   #124
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 18

Quote:
screw it.

Dude, I do give a shit. I did question it's validity for quite a while. But its really this simple. This leak = 10,000 Days. End of story.
04-25-2006, 07:08 PM

Quote:
don't you believe that TOOL would want us to "THINK FOR OURSELVES?"

hell, if something seems weird....i'm sure as hell gonna question it.
I agree with you. They definitely mentioned 6/6/06 as a significant date (along with 4/17 and 5/2). I'm not in the video-making business, but I can't imagine they would know the exact date a video will be released 4 months in advance. So I can reasonably throw the Vicarious video release theory out the window. I have not heard 10,000 Days yet, so I cannot really comment on it, but I will say that it's much more reasonable to expect a 2nd album on 6/6 rather than a video for Vicarious. I'm sure there are other possibilities for that date, but I do know it most likely means "something" and I do not think the video is the answer.

Last edited by anagram?; 04-25-2006 at 07:11 PM..
Old 04-25-2006, 07:08 PM   #125
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
don't you believe that TOOL would want us to "THINK FOR OURSELVES?"

hell, if something seems weird....i'm sure as hell gonna question it.
I agree with you. They definitely mentioned 6/6/06 as a significant date (along with 4/17 and 5/2). I'm not in the video-making business, but I can't imagine they would know the exact date a video will be released 4 months in advance. So I can reasonably throw the Vicarious video release theory out the window. I have not heard 10,000 Days yet, so I cannot really comment on it, but I will say that it's much more reasonable to expect a 2nd album on 6/6 rather than a video for Vicarious. I'm sure there are other possibilities for that date, but I do know it most likely means "something" and I do not think the video is the answer.

Last edited by anagram?; 04-25-2006 at 07:11 PM..
Rosetta Stoned
04-25-2006, 07:11 PM

it's just easy to get caught up in an argument that has no answer.

these songs are really fucking awesome.

of course, with the exception of the joke songs "rosetta stoned" and "right in two."
Old 04-25-2006, 07:11 PM   #126
Level 4 - Thinker

it's just easy to get caught up in an argument that has no answer.

these songs are really fucking awesome.

of course, with the exception of the joke songs "rosetta stoned" and "right in two."
Andorion's Avatar Andorion
04-25-2006, 07:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anagram?
Is the Vicarious video the only non-2nd-album-related theory as to the significance of the date, 6/6/06? Wasn't that date mentioned in February or so? Do bands know the date their video will be released 4 months in advance? I highly doubt 6/6/06 is the date of the Vicarious video...I don't know if a second Tool album is on the way, but I definitely think the video theory is thin.
Can someone please find where someone official said something about the date 6/6/06? I don't remember reading a post by Blair or by anyone related to the band about that date, I just remember speculation by various fans - I might have missed it, so if someone could please tell me where exactly the band mentioned 6/6/06 I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Old 04-25-2006, 07:12 PM   #127
Avatar of the Gods (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by anagram?
Is the Vicarious video the only non-2nd-album-related theory as to the significance of the date, 6/6/06? Wasn't that date mentioned in February or so? Do bands know the date their video will be released 4 months in advance? I highly doubt 6/6/06 is the date of the Vicarious video...I don't know if a second Tool album is on the way, but I definitely think the video theory is thin.
Can someone please find where someone official said something about the date 6/6/06? I don't remember reading a post by Blair or by anyone related to the band about that date, I just remember speculation by various fans - I might have missed it, so if someone could please tell me where exactly the band mentioned 6/6/06 I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Myramyd
04-25-2006, 07:14 PM

Quote:
screw it.

Thanks for defending me Rosetta.

There are numerous clues that point to two...

They may release this to complete the joke--why not? It's even more funny then.

Keep the flames coming, BUT know that this music is a parody of Tool, done by Tool themselves. It's the Grand Deception at it's finest.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:14 PM   #128
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
screw it.

Thanks for defending me Rosetta.

There are numerous clues that point to two...

They may release this to complete the joke--why not? It's even more funny then.

Keep the flames coming, BUT know that this music is a parody of Tool, done by Tool themselves. It's the Grand Deception at it's finest.
04-25-2006, 07:14 PM

Quote:
It might be the real deal....who knows.
what i'm trying to get across to you people is the fact that there are some people on this board, myself included, who believe that there is more coming.

just because you've decided that tool can do nothing lack luster, and you believe whatever is fed to you, you believe that it's real. stop being ignorant.

just listen to what the doubters have to say....we are NOT trying to shove anything down your throats....we just have a different opinion!
is that why we need fuckin 8 pages worth of threads just about this crap alone
Old 04-25-2006, 07:14 PM   #129
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 2

Quote:
what i'm trying to get across to you people is the fact that there are some people on this board, myself included, who believe that there is more coming.

just because you've decided that tool can do nothing lack luster, and you believe whatever is fed to you, you believe that it's real. stop being ignorant.

just listen to what the doubters have to say....we are NOT trying to shove anything down your throats....we just have a different opinion!
is that why we need fuckin 8 pages worth of threads just about this crap alone
DWdrummer
04-25-2006, 07:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myramyd
Yes, I know--more conspiracy.

I decided after all this lovely bickering to do the unthinkable and download this "leaked" album and take a listen for myself. After Vicarious is over--it's hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I danced a jig to it. Being a musician, and one in a Tool cover band (we humbly do our best), I feel that the music speaks for itself as to the nature of it's "Intension."

I could go into detail regarding all the various clues, but I won't. Read the lyrics, read the newsletters, and listen to the music. I'm not a cryptologist but, it's obvious. Man, you guys REALLY need to pay attention. I guess the fun of the whole debacle will end soon, so we get to watch for one more week.

My level of respect for the members of Tool has gone up tenfold. The intelligence, patience, and sense of humor required for such a stunt is just, well, I'm speechless. Hats off fellas...

"You have been thrown a stone/bone to stay you, stranger.
Silence leech. Shine on until the two become one.
You must have been high--pull it out boy!
A message of hope for those who choose to hear it
and a warning for those who do not.
Eden has enough to go around?
Plenty in this holy garden, silly monkeys,
Where there's one you're bound to divide it
Right in two."

There you go. I used my Third Eye for that one--haha.

Let the flames begin from all the "silly monkeys" with their "clubs."

Remember to think for yourself--question authority.

rock on, you will be rewarded my friend
Old 04-25-2006, 07:15 PM   #130
Level 3 - Talker

Bincount™: 5

Quote:

I decided after all this lovely bickering to do the unthinkable and download this "leaked" album and take a listen for myself. After Vicarious is over--it's hilarious. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I danced a jig to it. Being a musician, and one in a Tool cover band (we humbly do our best), I feel that the music speaks for itself as to the nature of it's "Intension."

I could go into detail regarding all the various clues, but I won't. Read the lyrics, read the newsletters, and listen to the music. I'm not a cryptologist but, it's obvious. Man, you guys REALLY need to pay attention. I guess the fun of the whole debacle will end soon, so we get to watch for one more week.

My level of respect for the members of Tool has gone up tenfold. The intelligence, patience, and sense of humor required for such a stunt is just, well, I'm speechless. Hats off fellas...

Right in two."

rock on, you will be rewarded my friend
T-13h's Avatar T-13h
04-25-2006, 07:17 PM

lol
Old 04-25-2006, 07:17 PM   #131
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 911

lol
04-25-2006, 07:28 PM

I think that if - IF IF if IF if If iF IF IF IF IF - something as yet unrevealed is going to be released on June 6th, it won't be a whole other album full of new material. Maybe the DVD that has been "forgotten?" according to Kabir and TDN. Who knows.

And as for this thread, why don't you just explain to us all what you supposedly found? I don't have the time to read back through all of Blair's needlessly cryptic nonsensical bullshit newsletters and posts just to find a smattering of allusions to "omg decoy album lol." Just explain it for us. I need instant gratification =P
Richmond - Richmond Coliseum. 6-7-07
Old 04-25-2006, 07:28 PM   #132
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 17

I think that if - IF IF if IF if If iF IF IF IF IF - something as yet unrevealed is going to be released on June 6th, it won't be a whole other album full of new material. Maybe the DVD that has been "forgotten?" according to Kabir and TDN. Who knows.

And as for this thread, why don't you just explain to us all what you supposedly found? I don't have the time to read back through all of Blair's needlessly cryptic nonsensical bullshit newsletters and posts just to find a smattering of allusions to "omg decoy album lol." Just explain it for us. I need instant gratification =P
Hannibal's Avatar Hannibal
04-25-2006, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Don't shoot someone down because they have a different opinion. This kind of blind bashing makes me sick.

Are you completely ignoring the fact that time keeps on going? There MIGHT be another record coming.

TOOL has hammered into our heads the date 6\6\06 like it's some kind of second coming. Have some sense and stop blasting people for having contradicting opinions on things.

I recall no hammering. It was mentioned once.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:33 PM   #133
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 144

Quote:
Don't shoot someone down because they have a different opinion. This kind of blind bashing makes me sick.

Are you completely ignoring the fact that time keeps on going? There MIGHT be another record coming.

TOOL has hammered into our heads the date 6\6\06 like it's some kind of second coming. Have some sense and stop blasting people for having contradicting opinions on things.

I recall no hammering. It was mentioned once.
04-25-2006, 07:47 PM

By the way, 666 (or 06/06/06) is a Viginti Tres

A friend pointed that out to me...
Old 04-25-2006, 07:47 PM   #134
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

04-25-2006, 07:50 PM

This album is not old/unreleased/b-side stuff from Lateralus for one reason: Listen to the production. It's consistent with the music on this album ie. Guitar mix and vocals. No other Tool record has these sounds and this type of sound quality (regardless if you think it's good or bad). The guitars are the main thing, pushed way past previous Tool recordings. If these were old recordings now being released, they would have mostly the same production value as the songs it was recorded the same time as. I suppose it's possible to re-record old songs, but very unlikely and highly doubtful.

And as far as that goes, I really do hope something else is coming. Take all the Tool albums and play them in their entirety. Tell me which one seems the most incomplete, doesn't fit, etc. Bet what the answer will be. This shit doesn't flow dammit. Remake it Tool. It's good but you can do better for sure, you've already proved that.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:50 PM   #135
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 36

This album is not old/unreleased/b-side stuff from Lateralus for one reason: Listen to the production. It's consistent with the music on this album ie. Guitar mix and vocals. No other Tool record has these sounds and this type of sound quality (regardless if you think it's good or bad). The guitars are the main thing, pushed way past previous Tool recordings. If these were old recordings now being released, they would have mostly the same production value as the songs it was recorded the same time as. I suppose it's possible to re-record old songs, but very unlikely and highly doubtful.

And as far as that goes, I really do hope something else is coming. Take all the Tool albums and play them in their entirety. Tell me which one seems the most incomplete, doesn't fit, etc. Bet what the answer will be. This shit doesn't flow dammit. Remake it Tool. It's good but you can do better for sure, you've already proved that.
sub_atomic's Avatar sub_atomic
04-25-2006, 07:52 PM

A big joke with a title that references Maynard's deceased mother's 27 years of paralysis, featuring two songs which are dripping with the heart-wrenching pain of a son who's lost the mom who "surely saved" his life.

Right.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:52 PM   #136
Level 4 - Thinker

A big joke with a title that references Maynard's deceased mother's 27 years of paralysis, featuring two songs which are dripping with the heart-wrenching pain of a son who's lost the mom who "surely saved" his life.

Right.
insaner's Avatar insaner
04-25-2006, 07:56 PM

Quote:

Right in two."

you and your band suck.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:56 PM   #137
On Probation

Bincount™: 15

Quote:

Right in two."

you and your band suck.
sub_atomic's Avatar sub_atomic
04-25-2006, 07:57 PM

I will bet you $666 that on 06/06/06 the long-awaited live Tool DVD will be released.

BTW, how is 06/06/06 a viginti tres which is latin for 23?
Old 04-25-2006, 07:57 PM   #138
Level 4 - Thinker

I will bet you $666 that on 06/06/06 the long-awaited live Tool DVD will be released.

BTW, how is 06/06/06 a viginti tres which is latin for 23?
facelessDrone
04-25-2006, 07:59 PM

Well, 2/3 is .6666......that's all I can gather.
Old 04-25-2006, 07:59 PM   #139
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 17

Well, 2/3 is .6666......that's all I can gather.
ljasonl
04-25-2006, 08:00 PM

I believe the government comes into my bedroom at night and sticks transmitters in my teeth WAKE UP IT'S SO OBVIOUS! THINK FOR YOURSELVES!

Don't bash me because I have a different opinion. You can't prove there's not a transmitter in my teeth
Old 04-25-2006, 08:00 PM   #140
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 1

I believe the government comes into my bedroom at night and sticks transmitters in my teeth WAKE UP IT'S SO OBVIOUS! THINK FOR YOURSELVES!

Don't bash me because I have a different opinion. You can't prove there's not a transmitter in my teeth
insaner's Avatar insaner
04-25-2006, 08:01 PM

the dvd theory is the only one i can see and not laugh my ass off.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:01 PM   #141
On Probation

the dvd theory is the only one i can see and not laugh my ass off.
Reagunn
04-25-2006, 08:02 PM

Quote:

Right in two."

This is what I love about the hoax debate.
Absolutley everything is interpretive and nobody knows what the hell is going on but everyone's talking shit.
Could those lyrics hint at a hoax?
Sure, but they also fit precisely into the subject of the song.
I really hope they push back the release date, just to see how far this can go and how absurd it can get.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:02 PM   #142
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:

Right in two."

This is what I love about the hoax debate.
Absolutley everything is interpretive and nobody knows what the hell is going on but everyone's talking shit.
Could those lyrics hint at a hoax?
Sure, but they also fit precisely into the subject of the song.
I really hope they push back the release date, just to see how far this can go and how absurd it can get.
ljasonl
04-25-2006, 08:02 PM

I bet if Tim Leary knew his "Question Authority" statement would breed a generations of conspiracy crackpots, he never would have said it

Seriously folks, use some common sense

"Father blessed them all with reason
And this is what they choose..."
Old 04-25-2006, 08:02 PM   #143
Level 7 - Loquacious

I bet if Tim Leary knew his "Question Authority" statement would breed a generations of conspiracy crackpots, he never would have said it

Seriously folks, use some common sense

"Father blessed them all with reason
And this is what they choose..."
Myramyd
04-25-2006, 08:03 PM

Sweet dude--thanks for your consideration of logic.

I don't think it's a good idea to bash anyone. I simply think the band is doing a great job with this whole thing.

I never even wanted to download this thing, but I had to to satisfy my curiousity about the controversy. This was done as a play to those who might download it beforehand instead of waiting and purchasing like a good boy should.

They have proved their point now haven't they?

References to two...two or maybe three?
Old 04-25-2006, 08:03 PM   #144
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I don't think it's a good idea to bash anyone. I simply think the band is doing a great job with this whole thing.

I never even wanted to download this thing, but I had to to satisfy my curiousity about the controversy. This was done as a play to those who might download it beforehand instead of waiting and purchasing like a good boy should.

04-25-2006, 08:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reagunn
I hope they release a CD with different artwork and a different title but the exact same tracks
Old 04-25-2006, 08:03 PM   #145
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reagunn
I hope they release a CD with different artwork and a different title but the exact same tracks
anagram?
04-25-2006, 08:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andorion
It was on Adam's site. He listed these 3 dates: 4/17, 5/2, and 6/6. I do not think we WILL get a new album on 6/6, but I don't think it's unreasonable that some people do think so. I just know that it is highly unlikely that Adam was referring to the Vicarious video (as some on this forum have suggested) with that date.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:04 PM   #146
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Quote:
It was on Adam's site. He listed these 3 dates: 4/17, 5/2, and 6/6. I do not think we WILL get a new album on 6/6, but I don't think it's unreasonable that some people do think so. I just know that it is highly unlikely that Adam was referring to the Vicarious video (as some on this forum have suggested) with that date.
04-25-2006, 08:04 PM

Quote:

and what is a viginti tres exactly
Old 04-25-2006, 08:04 PM   #147
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Quote:

and what is a viginti tres exactly
El Scorcho's Avatar El Scorcho
04-25-2006, 08:07 PM

At this point, it's possible that in a month after 10,000 Days has been number one on the charts and sold hundreds of thousands of copies, they'll laugh and say it was a decoy album at #1 all this time, and the real new album will be out June 6th.

BUT, this IS the album being released May 2nd. And that scenario above is still unlikely.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:07 PM   #148
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 4

At this point, it's possible that in a month after 10,000 Days has been number one on the charts and sold hundreds of thousands of copies, they'll laugh and say it was a decoy album at #1 all this time, and the real new album will be out June 6th.

BUT, this IS the album being released May 2nd. And that scenario above is still unlikely.
The/Perfect/Tool's Avatar The/Perfect/Tool
04-25-2006, 08:13 PM

Quote:

Right in two."

The album is real. You are fake. Case Closed.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:13 PM   #149
Banned.

Bincount™: 1015

Quote:

Right in two."

The album is real. You are fake. Case Closed.
Window Licker
04-25-2006, 08:13 PM

Quote:
lets say that this album does come out. and, good lord....it's the same as the leak...who says that there still isn't another album coming?
And what happens if no album comes out on 6/6/06? There could still be an album coming out!
Old 04-25-2006, 08:13 PM   #150

Quote:
lets say that this album does come out. and, good lord....it's the same as the leak...who says that there still isn't another album coming?
And what happens if no album comes out on 6/6/06? There could still be an album coming out!
l David l
04-25-2006, 08:16 PM

Quote:

hey! i live near charlotte. fort mill, SC actually. charlotte is a good city
Old 04-25-2006, 08:16 PM   #151

Bincount™: 6

Quote:

hey! i live near charlotte. fort mill, SC actually. charlotte is a good city
insaner's Avatar insaner
04-25-2006, 08:16 PM

Quote:

a great job? they didnt do shit. its you crackpots who are doing all of this.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:16 PM   #152
On Probation

Quote:

a great job? they didnt do shit. its you crackpots who are doing all of this.
Myramyd
04-25-2006, 08:17 PM

Don't buy into the lack of depth of this "album."

Don't download things you shouldn't.

I think that's sums it up.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:17 PM   #153
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

Don't buy into the lack of depth of this "album."

Don't download things you shouldn't.

I think that's sums it up.
04-25-2006, 08:19 PM

you know what? i'm sick of people starting threads because they somehow think they can convince people that this is actually a hoax (i'm even sick of seeing that fucking word), and then just presenting some "mystifying" evidence that proves ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. for those of you who have had the misfortune to read all of this bullshit: try not to be too judgmental/critical of these songs when you listen to them just because some people think the album is fake. it could seriously ruin the experience.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:19 PM   #154

you know what? i'm sick of people starting threads because they somehow think they can convince people that this is actually a hoax (i'm even sick of seeing that fucking word), and then just presenting some "mystifying" evidence that proves ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. for those of you who have had the misfortune to read all of this bullshit: try not to be too judgmental/critical of these songs when you listen to them just because some people think the album is fake. it could seriously ruin the experience.
Myramyd

I forgot how hateful everyone is out there in message board land.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:19 PM   #155
Level 5 - Deep Thinker

I forgot how hateful everyone is out there in message board land.

this sums it all up:

http://www.geocities.com/shoenz29/fripptool1.jpg

probably should of made my own thread for this.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:19 PM   #156
On Probation

Bincount™: 30

this sums it all up:

http://www.geocities.com/shoenz29/fripptool1.jpg

probably should of made my own thread for this.
Andorion's Avatar Andorion
04-25-2006, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Window Licker
When 6/6/06 passes and there's no new album the hoaxters will cling to their belief until 07, 08, 09, and finally in 2011 there will be a new Tool album, and they'll say "SEE, WE TOLD YOU SO!"
Old 04-25-2006, 08:22 PM   #157
Avatar of the Gods (tdn $upporter)

Bincount™: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Window Licker
When 6/6/06 passes and there's no new album the hoaxters will cling to their belief until 07, 08, 09, and finally in 2011 there will be a new Tool album, and they'll say "SEE, WE TOLD YOU SO!"
egrue
04-25-2006, 08:23 PM

Quote:
rofl
Old 04-25-2006, 08:23 PM   #158

Quote:
rofl
Boozy Eulogist's Avatar Boozy Eulogist
04-25-2006, 08:23 PM

The best part: When the same CD we are hearing is in these people's hands on May 2nd, they will simply add any random future date as when the REAL album will be out.

I've told the truth already people...

Lateralus was a hoax. This is the real album.
Old 04-25-2006, 08:23 PM   #159
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 52

The best part: When the same CD we are hearing is in these people's hands on May 2nd, they will simply add any random future date as when the REAL album will be out.

I've told the truth already people...

Lateralus was a hoax. This is the real album.
lucydog's Avatar lucydog
04-25-2006, 08:24 PM

maybe... the live dvd is out 06/06/06? hrmm?

i wonder when they will leak the hoax live dvd?
Old 04-25-2006, 08:24 PM   #160
crashed my spaceship (tdn $upporter)
Suicide Booth ID: 10

Bincount™: 10062

maybe... the live dvd is out 06/06/06? hrmm?

i wonder when they will leak the hoax live dvd?

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply