Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » 10,000 Days
User Name
Password
Mr.Rubberburner
03-15-2006, 02:27 PM

dude, you plan on getting that novel published. you seriously need to f'n chill. It's 10,000 days..like it or not. Stop digging, overanalyzing, etc. And man, if you are right..whatever! The f'n album will be out in less than 50 days...it took me 90 days to read your book..i mean thread.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:27 PM   #81
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

Bincount™: 21
Re: The Ultimate Blair E-Mail

dude, you plan on getting that novel published. you seriously need to f'n chill. It's 10,000 days..like it or not. Stop digging, overanalyzing, etc. And man, if you are right..whatever! The f'n album will be out in less than 50 days...it took me 90 days to read your book..i mean thread.
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Vaginal Replicator

Nice observations, although, I just don't see how they could go to all this trouble to lie about everything. However, the most convincing piece of evidence as to the title of the new album NOT being "10,000 Days" is that it's still TBD on Amazon.

When Ghost Reveries, the latest record from Opeth's title was released on the official website it was a matter of days till they put it on amazon.com. Now it's been about a week or two and still no change on Amazon.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:27 PM   #82
Banned.

Bincount™: 1

Nice observations, although, I just don't see how they could go to all this trouble to lie about everything. However, the most convincing piece of evidence as to the title of the new album NOT being "10,000 Days" is that it's still TBD on Amazon.

When Ghost Reveries, the latest record from Opeth's title was released on the official website it was a matter of days till they put it on amazon.com. Now it's been about a week or two and still no change on Amazon.
psims23

Heh, yer not showin us ANY evidence bro... as I did with the Camella myspace comment.... why are you disregarding that?
Old 03-15-2006, 02:27 PM   #83
Level 7 - Loquacious

Bincount™: 13

Heh, yer not showin us ANY evidence bro... as I did with the Camella myspace comment.... why are you disregarding that?
Systolic
03-15-2006, 02:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredg
your e-mail was a waste of time.

question. why would someone that already heard the album and knows the information care to listen to your thoughts of why certain information is wrong? Like you said in the begining of the email, you know he is not going to answer you.

You are working backwards because you have no evidence what so ever for what you are saying - just a bunch of inconsistences with ZERO consistences.

You do know that when May 2nd comes around and nothing you said was correct, you will look like a big dumb ass tool. Just, Please.....do not kill yourself.
Thats not what its about.

If I'm wrong, fine.

Either way, the point is definitely made that Tool needs to cut the bullshit, whether it be now, or their next release, whatever. Everyone on this forum has always said that they don't give a shit about what we say, etc. Well I want them to know what kind of chaos their bullshit is causing. Can you imagine how harder the mod's jobs have become because of their tactless bullshit? Can you imagine how fucked Andy King is for probably a long time to come?

When your silly games start impeding on other people's lives, its a bit much. They are humans, and I am attempting to exploit that.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:28 PM   #84
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 862

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredg
your e-mail was a waste of time.

question. why would someone that already heard the album and knows the information care to listen to your thoughts of why certain information is wrong? Like you said in the begining of the email, you know he is not going to answer you.

You are working backwards because you have no evidence what so ever for what you are saying - just a bunch of inconsistences with ZERO consistences.

You do know that when May 2nd comes around and nothing you said was correct, you will look like a big dumb ass tool. Just, Please.....do not kill yourself.

If I'm wrong, fine.

Either way, the point is definitely made that Tool needs to cut the bullshit, whether it be now, or their next release, whatever. Everyone on this forum has always said that they don't give a shit about what we say, etc. Well I want them to know what kind of chaos their bullshit is causing. Can you imagine how harder the mod's jobs have become because of their tactless bullshit? Can you imagine how fucked Andy King is for probably a long time to come?

When your silly games start impeding on other people's lives, its a bit much. They are humans, and I am attempting to exploit that.
03-15-2006, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaginal Replicator

Amazon is slow sometimes. And although the band has announced the title, I don't think it's been ANNOUNCED OFFICIALLY just yet. Only announced to fans and whatnot. Once copies of the album are completely printed and magazines are released wth information, Amazon should get it right.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:29 PM   #85
Banned.

Bincount™: 360

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaginal Replicator

Amazon is slow sometimes. And although the band has announced the title, I don't think it's been ANNOUNCED OFFICIALLY just yet. Only announced to fans and whatnot. Once copies of the album are completely printed and magazines are released wth information, Amazon should get it right.
Dredg's Avatar Dredg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Systolic
If this were a formalized Policy debate complete with all 4 stock issues:

Solvency
Harms
Inherency
and Topicality

I would be winning in all four issues. When someone assumes a negative role in a debate, they have the burden of disproving the affirmative, which is what I have attempted to do to Blair, and is what Champion is attempting to do to me. But in debate, once you state an argument, you then have the burden of proof, and as it stands I have shown more proof of my theory being correct than he has.

I was debate team captain in High School.
your argument is based on.....drum roll pleassssseeeeeeeee..........**************

figure it out......I coded what your argument is passed on in those stars....GO!
Old 03-15-2006, 02:29 PM   #86
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Bincount™: 15

Quote:
If this were a formalized Policy debate complete with all 4 stock issues:

Solvency
Harms
Inherency
and Topicality

I would be winning in all four issues. When someone assumes a negative role in a debate, they have the burden of disproving the affirmative, which is what I have attempted to do to Blair, and is what Champion is attempting to do to me. But in debate, once you state an argument, you then have the burden of proof, and as it stands I have shown more proof of my theory being correct than he has.

I was debate team captain in High School.
your argument is based on.....drum roll pleassssseeeeeeeee..........**************

figure it out......I coded what your argument is passed on in those stars....GO!
TurdEye13's Avatar TurdEye13

Quote:
Originally Posted by psims23
Translate it. I have already tried, but obviously, to no avail.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:29 PM   #87
Level 13 - Nothing Can Defeat the Quad Laser

Bincount™: 2063

Quote:

10,000 Days will actually be a political covers album. eMOTIVe's sequel, if you will.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:29 PM   #88

Bincount™: 3

10,000 Days will actually be a political covers album. eMOTIVe's sequel, if you will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by champion
How about, nothing you have said can be proven true or has any bearing, and you can suck my nuts if you think you're right because you were a loser in high school.

You're not making yourself look any smarter, I promise.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:29 PM   #89
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
How about, nothing you have said can be proven true or has any bearing, and you can suck my nuts if you think you're right because you were a loser in high school.

You're not making yourself look any smarter, I promise.

Haha, is the title really "impeding on your life" go back to debate class bud :-P
Old 03-15-2006, 02:29 PM   #90
Level 7 - Loquacious

Haha, is the title really "impeding on your life" go back to debate class bud :-P
champion's Avatar champion
03-15-2006, 02:30 PM

Quote:

If I'm wrong, fine.

But... YOU DON'T KNOW IT'S BULLSHIT. Why are you changing what you say all the time? How can you imply that you may be wrong, and then in the next paragraph go on a rant about Tool being assholes for releasing bullshit?

You're the asshole. It's the countless people like you CREATING the hype that there is bullshit, based on nothing. The band has been completely straight-forward, in my opinion. The real inconsistencies lie in the people creating them.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:30 PM   #91
Banned.

Quote:

If I'm wrong, fine.

But... YOU DON'T KNOW IT'S BULLSHIT. Why are you changing what you say all the time? How can you imply that you may be wrong, and then in the next paragraph go on a rant about Tool being assholes for releasing bullshit?

You're the asshole. It's the countless people like you CREATING the hype that there is bullshit, based on nothing. The band has been completely straight-forward, in my opinion. The real inconsistencies lie in the people creating them.
Systolic
03-15-2006, 02:30 PM

Quote:
EXACTLY!!

If Amazon won't trust the INTERNET as a method of news concering Tool..
WHY SHOULD WE?

You're helping me out here, bro.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:30 PM   #92
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
EXACTLY!!

WHY SHOULD WE?

03-15-2006, 02:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEye13

Unfortunately I don't know Latin :( but I'm DYING to know what he says, what it means.. all I know is that Tool, particularly Adam, has been familiar with Viginti Tres sinec January, at the latest.. and it obviously has some significance to him/them :)
Old 03-15-2006, 02:31 PM   #93
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:

Unfortunately I don't know Latin :( but I'm DYING to know what he says, what it means.. all I know is that Tool, particularly Adam, has been familiar with Viginti Tres sinec January, at the latest.. and it obviously has some significance to him/them :)
Perseensilmä's Avatar Perseensilmä

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocelot199
Yeah really, you people are lazy. Its really interesting to read... he makes a lot of interesting observations.
Hehe. You are ttrying to fool people to read it cuz you wasted your time too. Hehehehe

This 10,000 Days shit can mean only one thing:

The new album will be called

TELEINCISION
Old 03-15-2006, 02:31 PM   #94
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Bincount™: 3773

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocelot199
Yeah really, you people are lazy. Its really interesting to read... he makes a lot of interesting observations.
Hehe. You are ttrying to fool people to read it cuz you wasted your time too. Hehehehe

This 10,000 Days shit can mean only one thing:

The new album will be called

TELEINCISION

Quote:

You're the asshole.
There is a neutral point made throughout my research that has nothing to do with the album. If you do not see that, I'm sorry.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:31 PM   #95
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:

You're the asshole.
There is a neutral point made throughout my research that has nothing to do with the album. If you do not see that, I'm sorry.
03-15-2006, 02:33 PM

Quote:
EXACTLY!!

WHY SHOULD WE?

Because this has nothing to do with whether or not the name is consistent. If you choose not to believe anything the internet tells you, never use your computer again. It's a dumb argument, because all of the information that's been given on the internet is almost always true.

Plus, it has nothing to do with Amazon relying on the internet. They haven't put up the information because it hasn't been OFFICIALLY announced to the media; only to the fans. As somebody staed earlier, when Opeth announced their new album's title via the INTERNET, Amazon put it up almost immediately.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:33 PM   #96
Banned.

Quote:
EXACTLY!!

WHY SHOULD WE?

Because this has nothing to do with whether or not the name is consistent. If you choose not to believe anything the internet tells you, never use your computer again. It's a dumb argument, because all of the information that's been given on the internet is almost always true.

Plus, it has nothing to do with Amazon relying on the internet. They haven't put up the information because it hasn't been OFFICIALLY announced to the media; only to the fans. As somebody staed earlier, when Opeth announced their new album's title via the INTERNET, Amazon put it up almost immediately.
Systolic
03-15-2006, 02:33 PM

Quote:
I already made a post about this but it seems somewhat relevent to some of your comments...

To your Viginti Tres comment, Blair did not create this title as a response to the Aldaria - 23 rumor... if you check on Cameela's myspace (you can find her by going to Adam's mysapce and searching through his friends) you can clearly see a comment left by Adam (on around 1/14/2006) with the words Viginti Tres, followed by some more latin. I already posted this discovery quite awhile back.. anyways, I think these titles are legit, good effort tho. Stop over-analyzing and accept them!

Read the PS For TDNers at the end of the email

THAT is why I don't think this is relevant.

FYI - I just posted the PS recently, so if you read the email more than 15 minutes ago, you probably missed it.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:33 PM   #97
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
I already made a post about this but it seems somewhat relevent to some of your comments...

To your Viginti Tres comment, Blair did not create this title as a response to the Aldaria - 23 rumor... if you check on Cameela's myspace (you can find her by going to Adam's mysapce and searching through his friends) you can clearly see a comment left by Adam (on around 1/14/2006) with the words Viginti Tres, followed by some more latin. I already posted this discovery quite awhile back.. anyways, I think these titles are legit, good effort tho. Stop over-analyzing and accept them!

FYI - I just posted the PS recently, so if you read the email more than 15 minutes ago, you probably missed it.
03-15-2006, 02:34 PM

and by the way...those are red bell peppers Maynard is grilling. And they are in fact edible.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:34 PM   #98

and by the way...those are red bell peppers Maynard is grilling. And they are in fact edible.
champion's Avatar champion

Quote:
How can you call what you did research? You can find inconsistencies in ANYTHING if you try to hard. It doesn't make them true. You have just manipulating things to make it seem like they are false. There is no point.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:34 PM   #99
Banned.

Quote:
How can you call what you did research? You can find inconsistencies in ANYTHING if you try to hard. It doesn't make them true. You have just manipulating things to make it seem like they are false. There is no point.
Systolic

Quote:

Yeah and why isn't Toolband.com considered an official announcement?
Old 03-15-2006, 02:34 PM   #100
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:

03-15-2006, 02:35 PM

Quote:

If I'm wrong, fine.

I'm pretty sure they have cut the bullshit:
Quote:
Originally Posted by blair
10 Mar 06
TRACK LISTINGS FOR 10,000 DAYS

Here's the track listing for the new TOOL ALBUM entitled 10,000 DAYS set to be released on MAY 2nd, 2006.

Vicarious
Jambi
Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)
The Pot
Lipan Conjuring
Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)
Rosetta Stoned
Intension
Right In Two
Viginti Tres
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blair
08 Mar 06
TOOL INTERVIEWS & PHOTO SHOOTS

In talking to Danny on Monday night (while he was in Australia), I got the distinct impression that the guys had done a LOT of interviews for the foreign press, which means... lots more album reviews. Also, prior to leaving on the promo tour, I know the band members did interviews/photo shoots for several magazines, including GUITAR WORLD, REVOLVER, and MODERN DRUMMER, so look for those on the news stands in the coming days (April?). And to answer the question on everyone's mind, when I asked Danny if there were any huntsmen on the hotel walls, he replied "no", and, in fact, that he hadn't seen any of the country's more hideous arachnids. However, he admitted that he wasn't really looking for any... which I thought was strange, but perhaps I didn't understand him correctly what with the bad cell connection and goddamn JZ wailing away on his guitar at the Baked Potato in the background. Danny's due back to L.A. today, so I'll ask him again.

BMB
Quote:

03 Mar 06
JUST IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED...

The artwork for the upcoming Tool album is going to the separators/printers today, therefore it will eventually be leaked out that the name of the album is (drum roll.......) ' 10,000 days '

... so there it is.
need I go on?
Old 03-15-2006, 02:35 PM   #101
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Location: UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE IMO
Bincount™: 8627

Quote:

If I'm wrong, fine.

Quote:
10 Mar 06
TRACK LISTINGS FOR 10,000 DAYS

Here's the track listing for the new TOOL ALBUM entitled 10,000 DAYS set to be released on MAY 2nd, 2006.

Vicarious
Jambi
Wings For Marie (Pt 1)
10,000 Days (Wings Pt 2)
The Pot
Lipan Conjuring
Lost Keys (Blame Hofmann)
Rosetta Stoned
Intension
Right In Two
Viginti Tres
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blair
08 Mar 06
TOOL INTERVIEWS & PHOTO SHOOTS

In talking to Danny on Monday night (while he was in Australia), I got the distinct impression that the guys had done a LOT of interviews for the foreign press, which means... lots more album reviews. Also, prior to leaving on the promo tour, I know the band members did interviews/photo shoots for several magazines, including GUITAR WORLD, REVOLVER, and MODERN DRUMMER, so look for those on the news stands in the coming days (April?). And to answer the question on everyone's mind, when I asked Danny if there were any huntsmen on the hotel walls, he replied "no", and, in fact, that he hadn't seen any of the country's more hideous arachnids. However, he admitted that he wasn't really looking for any... which I thought was strange, but perhaps I didn't understand him correctly what with the bad cell connection and goddamn JZ wailing away on his guitar at the Baked Potato in the background. Danny's due back to L.A. today, so I'll ask him again.

BMB
Quote:

03 Mar 06
JUST IN CASE YOU'RE INTERESTED...

The artwork for the upcoming Tool album is going to the separators/printers today, therefore it will eventually be leaked out that the name of the album is (drum roll.......) ' 10,000 days '

... so there it is.
need I go on?
03-15-2006, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rubberburner
yeah someone pointed that out a while ago.

The image was too blurry for me to see that.. It looked like something plastic to me.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:35 PM   #102
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Rubberburner

The image was too blurry for me to see that.. It looked like something plastic to me.
03-15-2006, 02:36 PM

Quote:

oh, SARRY! my mistake...proceed
Old 03-15-2006, 02:36 PM   #103

Quote:

oh, SARRY! my mistake...proceed
InertUniformity's Avatar InertUniformity
03-15-2006, 02:36 PM

Quote:

I wouldnt say that Tool's silly games are impeding on my life...if anyone here can say that then I am concerned that they may need to get their priorities in order.

however i appreciate the work you have done, and i think it would be nice if blair responded to your email. I think you have made a good case for why we shouldnt believe blair simply because of what he says on Toolband.com.

if the album turns out to be 10,000 Days, then oh well...i hope the tracklist is fake tho
Old 03-15-2006, 02:36 PM   #104
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104

Quote:

I wouldnt say that Tool's silly games are impeding on my life...if anyone here can say that then I am concerned that they may need to get their priorities in order.

however i appreciate the work you have done, and i think it would be nice if blair responded to your email. I think you have made a good case for why we shouldnt believe blair simply because of what he says on Toolband.com.

if the album turns out to be 10,000 Days, then oh well...i hope the tracklist is fake tho
03-15-2006, 02:37 PM

Quote:
Honestly, I think because of what happened with Systema Encephale last time, people might be being more careful about it. Also, Tool has only announced it on their website. They may not have announced the title to the media officially yet, including Amazon.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:37 PM   #105
Banned.

Quote:
Honestly, I think because of what happened with Systema Encephale last time, people might be being more careful about it. Also, Tool has only announced it on their website. They may not have announced the title to the media officially yet, including Amazon.
dracomordag's Avatar dracomordag
03-15-2006, 02:37 PM

Quote:

that whole ps section has been proven false.

it says
"UHORN
7:00"
Old 03-15-2006, 02:37 PM   #106
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Location: UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE UNBAN SHADE IMO

Quote:

it says
"UHORN
03-15-2006, 02:38 PM

Has the track list grown on anyone else? The more time passes, the more I like them.. they have a good flow to them IMO
Old 03-15-2006, 02:38 PM   #107
Level 7 - Loquacious

Has the track list grown on anyone else? The more time passes, the more I like them.. they have a good flow to them IMO
Systolic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracomordag

need I go on?
Okay well explain to me this -

How come there is an embargo now? Even after the album is being printed? Why didn't any other listeners from the sessions say that Tool confirmed the title as 10,000 Days?

Because, as I have shown, TOOL has never mentioned 10,000 Days in an official environment.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:38 PM   #108
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:

need I go on?

How come there is an embargo now? Even after the album is being printed? Why didn't any other listeners from the sessions say that Tool confirmed the title as 10,000 Days?

Because, as I have shown, TOOL has never mentioned 10,000 Days in an official environment.

And PS... I have no idea what your PS is talking about, I dont see how it's relevent
Old 03-15-2006, 02:38 PM   #109
Level 7 - Loquacious

And PS... I have no idea what your PS is talking about, I dont see how it's relevent
InertUniformity's Avatar InertUniformity
03-15-2006, 02:39 PM

its grown....

in my stomach like fire...like cancer
Old 03-15-2006, 02:39 PM   #110
Level 8 - Vociferous

Bincount™: 104

its grown....

03-15-2006, 02:40 PM

Quote:

There is an embargo because the band didn't want information leaking out too early, or the info being out of their control.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:40 PM   #111
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:

There is an embargo because the band didn't want information leaking out too early, or the info being out of their control.
03-15-2006, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by InertUniformity
its grown....

Take some Tums
Old 03-15-2006, 02:40 PM   #112
Level 7 - Loquacious

Quote:
Originally Posted by InertUniformity
its grown....

Take some Tums
Systolic
03-15-2006, 02:41 PM

Quote:

it says
"UHORN

Are you sure its a U?

It looks like a lowercase "t" to me.

Could you enlarge it or something and send it to me?

Also look at the picture with Danny holding the shotgun and justin holding the fire extinguisher. You can see the word from the side, and it looks more like a "t" there.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:41 PM   #113
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:

it says
"UHORN

Are you sure its a U?

Also look at the picture with Danny holding the shotgun and justin holding the fire extinguisher. You can see the word from the side, and it looks more like a "t" there.

Quote:
I'm likin' most of them now

except "The Pot"
Old 03-15-2006, 02:41 PM   #114
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
I'm likin' most of them now

except "The Pot"

Quote:

Blair has said so many times that there is an embargo just in case the band makes any last-minute changes. Considering the album has been printed, the embargo is no longer in effect.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:41 PM   #115
Banned.

Quote:

Blair has said so many times that there is an embargo just in case the band makes any last-minute changes. Considering the album has been printed, the embargo is no longer in effect.
STA's Avatar STA

Quote:
And understandably; the Latin Adam used in his message to Camilla was incoherent. There are words, but no sentences. That's the best you're going to get.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:41 PM   #116
STA
Banned.

Bincount™: 11285

Quote:
And understandably; the Latin Adam used in his message to Camilla was incoherent. There are words, but no sentences. That's the best you're going to get.
dracomordag's Avatar dracomordag
03-15-2006, 02:42 PM

Quote:
Are you sure its a U?

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b262/Chase_the_shadow/Tool/ToolMarch20068.jpg
Old 03-15-2006, 02:42 PM   #117
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
Are you sure its a U?

03-15-2006, 02:42 PM

Quote:

Or because the band wanted to stop their big hoax from being disproven before they want it to be.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:42 PM   #118
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:

Or because the band wanted to stop their big hoax from being disproven before they want it to be.
03-15-2006, 02:43 PM

Quote:
Still looks like a lowercase t, slightly smeared.
Old 03-15-2006, 02:43 PM   #119
Level 9 - Obstreperous

Quote:
Still looks like a lowercase t, slightly smeared.
03-15-2006, 02:43 PM

Quote:
how would any reviews ruin the "hoax"?

they released no album name or track names
Old 03-15-2006, 02:43 PM   #120
Level 12 - Scurrilous

Quote:
how would any reviews ruin the "hoax"?

they released no album name or track names

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply