opin.menu.members.jpgopin.menu.forumfaq.jpgopin.menu.search.jpgopin.menu.home.jpgview our wiki

Go Back  The Tool Page: Opinion » Tool » Albums » Ænima » 15. Third Eye
User Name
Password
Old 11-22-2002, 10:19 AM   #1
Level 1 - Lurker

Bincount™: 0
Third eye, and the cheshire cat

[FONT=century gothic]Could the cheshire can be a small source of inspiration for the description of the Enlightened?.[/FONT]
I've previosly read that the original description of the Cheshire Cat from Alice in Wonderland Included not only the insanely enlightening grin, but a third eye amidst the forehead. If anyone would like to disprove this or back my causing, add a thread.
I've considered the song to an unhealthy extent and in tedious detail. I've read dream analysis books, psycological textbooks, and as far as I'm concerned, the song is personal and therefore without critique. Our society tells us to be original and the same in parallels. What I'm trying to say is, this is a situation where you do not question with the mind, but with the soul. LISTEN, FEEL, and immerse yourself into the song. You won't understand it analytically, but you'll feel a bit closer to the author.
Old 11-22-2002, 02:04 PM   #2
Level 6 - Very Deep Thinker

cheshire cat

i think tool, or maybe a single individual member has a thing with cats...go to the mantra opinions and the faaip de oiaad opinions.in the fdo opinions there is something i wrote and if you get real into it and look up grey aliens, they have cheshire style eyes...and in the mantra opinions it is said thatmaynards cat made a weird noise when he squeezed it so they recorded it and added effects to it...like slowing it down
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2002, 07:37 PM   #3
Level 4 - Thinker

i like the idea of the chesire cat.

i definately agree that the song has the feel of a sort of spirit guide and his follower reuniting. no one else seems to pick up on that, considering the other threads.

cool

I want to tell what the forests
were like

I will have to speak
in a forgotten language

- W. S. Merwin
OFFLINE |   Reply With Quote

Rate This Thread
You have already rated this thread

Quick Reply
Your Reply: